Mexican Creek Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Birds__Eye
Birds__Eye
34 Followers

"Here we are," I thought. "A couple of mid-forties women, stranded in the wilderness with no men and both horny as hell. Well, the plan be-damned. I'm going to get satisfaction even without the men." I leaned down and started to kiss and nibble on her breast.

"Not now," Maria said. "We're here to sun and relax. There will be plenty of time for us later." She turned over onto her stomach and spread out to sunbathe. I lay down frustrated again. I eventually slipped off into a light sleep, but it was fitful, awakening every few minutes.

I figured about a half-hour had passed and was ready to roll over onto my back when I heard some voices from upstream. I started to get up but Maria's hand held me. She was peeking just above the edge of the ledge. "Don't stand," she said. "They're far enough away that they can't see us down here. But if you stand you'll catch they're attention."

She was crouched, sheltered all but for the top of her head. I took a similar position. We were watching three young men who were stripping off their fatigues. As each one got naked, he jumped into the pool out of sight. We could hear them yelling and joking about the cold water. I saw a tall carrot topped one climbing the waterfall and scrambling across to the far side. He climbed up about ten feet above the water, stood there for a minute then jumped.

Even from this distance, I could see he was well hung. It was amazing the way his cock flopped up when he jumped. It slapped him on his belly button. Maria was watching too. We continued peeking as they took turns climbing and jumping. Here we were watching these young men, maybe half our age, putting on a private show for us. Maria was licking her lips.

The red headed one climbed up again, but this time went about ten or fifteen feet higher than before. I was thinking he must be crazy to jump from that height. We didn't realize that from where he was he could see down on our hiding place. We heard him shout, "Sarg, look down stream," just before he jumped.

We both ducked down under the ledge. Maria said, "Here comes are good time for today. Are you horny for some good fun?" She lay down on her back, spread out as if offering an invitation. I was horny enough that I was ready and lay down on my side looking at her.

It was only a few seconds before a tall, muscular man waded into view. Looking at us, his cock started to harden, rising a little with each jump. "Ladies," he said, "would you like to join us for a swim?" His cock jumped again.

Maria calmly said, "We were hoping you would join us here for some fun." His cock leaped this time and Maria, still calm, reached out and gripped his cock and began stroking. She pulled him to her mouth. Her attention to him soon had him completely hard. In no time, he was between her legs rubbing the tip of his cock up and down her slit. He had the fattest cock I had ever seen.

I lay down on my back looking above me to the ledge. A young blonde man was looming overhead, his cock high at attention, curving sharply back into his stomach and ending with a large shiny knob. He stepped off the ledge, knelt by my head and brashly said, "May I present this weapon for your pleasure?" I kissed the tip, licking it around the rim and sucking it into my mouth. With the honors done, he quickly pulled out of my mouth and moved between my legs to start thrusting at my pussy. He was in a hurry but penetrated on his third stab. He slid in easily and entirely.

My pussy was already having spasms, trying to suck the life out of him. Perhaps it was my own horniness, but I was starting my journey to a quick climax. That was good, because my blonde lover was like a rabbit, slamming all he had in and out so fast that the only sensation I was feeling was on his outdraw as the curve of his cock raked the tip across my g-spot. He was like a teenager getting his first piece. In only a few minutes, he slammed deep, unloaded his sperm and fell on my body. It was his ejaculation that triggered my climax.

After his mad dash, I looked over to see the sergeant still slowly plunging into a groaning and moaning Maria. He had not bottomed out yet. He would pull nearly out before starting another stroke to drive his fat cock in a little deeper each time. Maria groaned with each inward thrust. So different these two, they started the same, but finished in their own way. I looked forward to enjoying the pleasure his cock would give my pussy.

A shadow fell across me and a hand grabbed my blonde lovers shoulder, helping move him away. Carrot Top was standing over me slowly jacking his long hard cock. "I hope you like red heads," he said, "cause the red head of my dick just loves older pussy."

"Such kid stuff," I thought. "But, then we are older women playing with young men barely half our age. It was like a dream fucking one young man after another. I've never done this before, but I love it."

He knelt before me and I guided him to my pussy. He slowly drove into my depths, stopping when he hit my cervix. I looked down to see several inches of cock still protruding. He began slowly pumping; nearly out then all the way back to my depths. He seemed to be pumping my legs up as they rose above him and wrapped around his back. The spasms from my previous fuck were still with me, growing stronger as I started to have small orgasms rolling out from my crevasse.

I looked again at Maria. She had her legs wrapped around the sergeant's back, trying to pull him deeper into her. Looking down, I saw his cock disappear on each stroke. He was into her all the way and had speeded up. Maria wasn't moaning anymore. I looked up; my previous lover was now fucking her mouth. She looked nearly out of her mind, as she was double penetrated from either end. I turned my attention back to Carrot Top.

He had been so gentle that I had not realized he was now burying his full length into me and was speeding up his own strokes. I loved it. Multiple small orgasms were still rolling out, one after the other. I tightened my legs and started pulling his red head deeper into me. I wanted to come in unison with Maria.

We achieved mutual orgasms, screaming out together. At least I screamed. Maria's scream was more of a sputter since her mouth was filled with cum. In all, four of us exploded in climax together. Carrot Top was the only one left behind, but he was still pounding away. I thought I had had the greatest climax of my life, but I was still being pumped higher. My small stream of orgasms was growing faster and becoming more explosive. Carrot Top was drilling deeper, faster and harder.

I was open mouth panting from his fucking when the sergeant knelt down and slipped his huge cock in my mouth. The orgasms hit me even harder. I started sucking, tasting his cum covered cock. He smelled of a light feminine fragrance. It was Maria's cum mixed with his. Carrot Top exploded deep inside me and I felt my insides burst into flames as we both came, letting the sergeant wanting for his release.

We both collapsed with his cock throbbing deep inside me still spurting shots of his cum. The men started to move around. Maria leaned over to me and kissed me saying, "You're beautiful Louise." Her kiss was deep with her tongue dueling with mine. She pulled back and then licked around my lips before settling back. She pulled Carrot Top's still hard cock between her legs and guided him into her cunt.

As the sergeant started to crawl between my legs, I stopped him and said, "Wait, I have to have a break. This has been too much for me." I rose and walked over to the stream's edge. I wanted to feel the cool water wash my body. I stepped into the knee-deep stream.

The cold water shocked my hot body and I fell to my knees from the muscular contractions. My still open sheath was flooded with the cold water and a series of spasms was kicked off by the intensity of the shock inside my pussy. As the water within my body warmed, my mind started to clear and I could feel arms holding me close to a man's body. I thought he was helping me out of the water.

Before I knew it, I was on my hands and knees with the man's body behind me. A huge man member was sliding back and forth across my vulva's lips. It was the sergeant. His cock found my pussy entrance and pushed in, pumping fresh cold water deep into me. The cold was shocking every nerve inside. The former sexual spasms grew in intensity, squeezing and milking him harder than I had ever felt.

He pulled out leaving me wide open before he pumped his cock in again. His fat cock left no way for the water to escape and I was filled with another fresh douche of cold water. The spasms repeated. He continued his slow in and out pumping, emptying me then filling me afresh. Every time a new series of spasms kicked off. He pulled my hair to keep my face out of the water as he continued pumping the cold water into me afresh. His cock and the fullness had my body out of control and my mind started sensing little sparks firing through out my brain.

When I opened my eyes I could tell from the light that was seeping through the windows that it was dusk. I was back at the rancho, in bed with Maria holding me against her warm body.

I tried not to disturb her, but she was very attentive and sensed I was awake. She simply asked, "Are you feeling okay Louise?"

"I don't know, I'm exhausted and I really don't know. The last thing I remember is stepping into Mexican Creek to cool off," I answered.

"Would you like something to eat dear? I can fix something and bring it back to bed for you," she said.

"No, no. I just want to sleep for now."

"Okay," she said. "I'm here with you. Any time you want something, I'll be happy to get it for you. We'll talk about everything tomorrow. I'm here and you can have anything you want."

I rolled into her pulling our naked bodies together. As I drifted off to sleep again, "Tomorrow, anything. Anything," slowly sank into my mind.

Birds__Eye
Birds__Eye
34 Followers
12