Mexican Night

Story Info
A drunken night takes a dirty turn.
894 words
3.7
136.7k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was dating this woman in California and we would hold dinners where we invite our friends over for different types of ethnic foods. It became a tradition and fun was had by all.

So one night, it was Mexican Night, we had tamales, burritos, guacamole, chips and gallons of cervaza and tequila. Well my girl at the time, (5'7 and 120 pounds, light complexion with small breasts), was a bit of a lush and she was kicking back mucho tequila shots while I was nursing one cerveza.

She became real frisky with the guys at the party much to the consternation of their girlfriends. Unknown to mea, she had slept with most of the guys at the party or was on her way to doing so. I wouldn't have mind knowing and would have love to see her get fucked by another man but this party was not the place plus she was getting verbally nasty with people and these were our friends. So I quietly sent out the word for everybody to leave because of how she was behaving. They readily complied.

Once everyone was gone she wanted to fuck so I told her to sit on the couch let me put some things away and I would accommodate her. In five minutes, I returned and she was sleeping, I attempted to wake her but to no avail and I was horny as hell. So I lifted her up onto this bar stool and as she sat there and slouched over, I went and got the Polaroid camera. She was telling me how she wanted me to fuck the shit out of her then she would fade out again.

I stripped her naked and she woke up and grabbed my dick.

"I wanna suck your big dick," she slurred and proceed to suck me while I took pictures.

I knew I would have her conscious only so long, so I laid her on the ground and began to fuck her. She was with me most of the fuck and then midway through she started fading again. I was frustrated as hell because the beers had made me really horny and only fucking would cut the edge.

So as she laid there I began to take more pictures of her and even began posing her even though she was completely out. Each position I moved her into became more provocative and was hot as hell as I took more pictures. She would occasionally wake between poses but quickly fell back to sleep.

I just couldn't take it anymore so I placed her on her stomach and entered her pussy from behind while she was completely out. I didn't use a condom and I was pounding that ass.

I took pictures of my dick in her wet pussy and kept fucking her. I rolled her over on her back and got on top and kept fucking her.

I was whispering to her in her ear about how good it felt. I never felt so charged up in my life and she was out. Then I thought how I wanted just to do everything, so I lifted her up and bent her over the bar stool. I took some KY out of the bedroom and had my camera and proceeded to fuck her up the ass. I slide my dick all the way in. I began to fuck her ass and she started to moan and I knew it was getting good to her because she turned around slowly and asked, "What are you doing?"

I proudly said, "I am fucking you in the ass."

She said, "OK," and turned back around and she said, "It feels good, don't stop."

The thing is I never fucked her in the ass, she always refused but now I am deep in that sweet ass and I am about to nut. I knew had to finish this drunken fuck with the proper ending it deserved, so I pulled out her ass, laid her on the ground and proceeded to jerk off on her face with the camera ready. I shot a huge load all over her face and her tits. I took about five pictures of her in this state. Then I cleaned her up, took her in the bedroom and put her to bed. I left the pictures on the dining room table.

The next morning I woke up to an incredible blow job. I said, "What did I do to deserve this."

She said, "I got up early to clean up and saw the pictures you took and was so turned on I just need to start the day with a bang."

Then she said, "We must have had a really good time last night, too bad I just don't remember it."

"You don't remember anything," I said.

She said, "No but judging from the pictures you got to fulfill your wish, was it good?"

"Yeah," I said smiling.

"I am glad because you are not fucking me in the ass again."

Then she smiled and said, "well, maybe, if you are a good boy and you keep me satisfied I may let you do it again."

I knew then that as drunk as she was she had gotten off and she loved it in the ass as much as I did giving it to her.