Mexican Vacation

Story Info
The twists & turns of a lusty game.
5.7k words
3.67
105.4k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

HIM:

This story begins when my lovely wife Elizabeth and I took our first real vacation. We were both exhausted from a year of hard work and had decided we needed to pamper ourselves. We booked two weeks at a Spa in Mexico with all the amenities one could wish for.

To better understand this story, I should give you a little bit of background information. My wife Elizabeth is the most gorgeous, sexy creature walking this planet and I adore the ground she walks on. She is 5'3" tall and weighs one hundred and twenty three pounds. Her hair is strawberry blonde and very short in a cute boy-cut. Her figure is absolutely stunning. She is blessed with a body shape that other women envy and dream of having. She is as one could say "curvy in all the right places." Her legs are slim and shapely and her feet are small. She is very fair skinned, hinting at her Irish and Swedish ancestry. Her entire body is covered with a dusting of golden freckles except for the creamy white skin of her breasts, belly and inner thighs. Her personality is somewhat introvert, yet when meeting the right people she is completely engaging. Those who become her friends say the sun shines from her being.

I was fortunate to meet her in January of 1999 in an Internet chat room. The attraction was immediate and within 6 months she had moved half across the continent to be with me. Within a year we were married and it has been the happiest time of our lives.

The intimacy of our physical relationship is romantic with a healthy respect for raw sex, and has been a revelation for both of us. We are adventurous and have explored many new things together.

Lately though, as a result of our busy careers our sex life, which had been exciting and very frequent in the beginning of our marriage, had fallen victim to the exhaustion we felt after our workdays. When we made love however it was always beautiful and satisfying. Recently, on a number of occasions I have had trouble becoming as hard as I usually am. Once my cock was so soft, that I could not enter her. Afterwards, Elizabeth reached over to her night table and picked up her little vibrator, slyly asking me if she could make herself come while I watched. She made herself come several times, while I watched – helplessly. I felt humiliated for not being able to satisfy her completely, but at the same time I would experienced a strange thrill. This left me aroused and excited and I fantasized about those feelings later.

Shortly before our trip to Mexico Elizabeth went to Iowa for ten days to visit her parents, while I attended business in Europe. Our flights returned on the same day and we met at the airport to travel home together. Having been apart for a time, we were horny , and as soon as we met at the airport, we kissed and touched and caressed each other, ready to be home. We made love wonderfully that night.

Several nights later, after we had gone to bed, we began making love. We played our delightful foreplay, and then I entered Elizabeth in that special way she needs because her pussy is very tight. She lies on her side, and I lie beside her and between her legs. She carefully guides my shaft into her, needing several shallow strokes until she is able to take my cock without pain. I was stroking her gently, when she pulled my head close to her and whispered: "I can hardly feel you love."

"Why?" I asked. Gently easing me out of her she replied:"I think your cock is a little small."

I was instantly blushing and became embarrassed. I was at a loss what to do when she wove her hand into my hair, pushed me down to her pussy, and with a hoarse voice told me to lick her. I love licking my wife so I went at it with a vengeance. Elizabeth has often told me that my skills at pleasuring her with my mouth are the best she has ever experienced. She is the first woman I was ever permitted to lick and I love to do it. Over the next while, she came several times from my ministrations. Then, "Is it ok if I use my vibrator; - I'd like you to watch," she coyly asked. With fascination I watched as she brought herself to climax several times. When she was done, she told me to stroke myself. She caressed me and kissed me, and whispered to me how much she loved me. It is difficult to describe the depth of my embarrassment but I was so aroused and excited by what had happened, that I shot my load within seconds. After we were finished, Elizabeth rolled over and went to sleep.

On the Friday before we left for Mexico, I had a conference to attend in the city. Elizabeth accompanied me so she could do some last minute shopping. On the way to the city, she told me that she wanted to go to the adult toy store to "not be left in the same predicament as the other night." This sent me into another tailspin of embarrassment. I felt humiliated that she would need the use of a dildo to pleasure her properly, while I could not. I am quite uncertain what I heard that day at the conference because my thoughts revolved around the turn of events our sex life had taken.

That night, when I started to kiss her, she gently put a finger on my lips, and told me to go to sleep. "We have a long trip tomorrow." It took me some time to calm down and as I was drifting into sleep, I heard her slowly masturbating herself with her hand until she came. My humiliation deepened even more. As I was experiencing my beautiful wife pleasuring herself, after she had rejected me, my cock became achingly hard and my head spun with sexual arousal and excitement. To say I was horny felt like the understatement of the millennium.

The following day we finished packing and by noon we were ready to leave for the airport. The first leg of our journey took us to Toronto. We checked into the hotel and after taking a bath to refresh ourselves, we went to the Chinese Restaurant, where we had eaten our first supper together.

The evening was wonderfully romantic and filled with good food, laughter and anticipation of our coming vacation.

It was not surprising, when we came back to the hotel, that we were both in the mood. I slowly undressed Elizabeth, laid her down on the bed, and because it relaxes and arouses her, I began kissing and licking her body all over in the way she likes. Soon she began caressing me, and eventually her hands and mouth found their way to my cock. I grew hard with the excitement of her touch, and she said to me: " Make love to me, Martin."

I gently entered her. It felt so wonderful to feel her pussy caressing my cock, I was in heaven. After a few minutes of stroking her, it became apparent that she was not enjoying herself as much as she usually does when we make love. Her breathing did not appear to change and eventually she sighed deeply. She put her hands on my bottom and pulled me deeper into her, urging me to change pace. In the end she stopped my stroking and pulled my head close to her mouth: "Your tiny cock just doesn't do it for me anymore love. I need a real cock to pleasure me. Be good and go over to the suitcase and get me the brown package. There is something in there that you need."

Not knowing what else to do, I got up and went over to her suitcase and retrieved the package. I opened the brown wrapping and inside I found a case containing an eight-inch big round black dildo with harness. I blushed, and for the next moment I was so humiliated that I just stood there with my hand wrapped around this monster of a dildo.

I must have been a strange sight. Elizabeth laughed out loud, and said in a sultry voice: "Oh baby show me that big cock of yours." I returned to the bed, and as I lay down beside her, still unable to say a word, a wave of nauseating humiliation coursed through me. She pulled me to her and whispered: "put it on for me." Suddenly I was thrilled and aroused. "I need a real cock tonight" she continued. "I need to be fucked with my big black cock."

My hands trembled when I tried to put on the dildo. She had to help me, gently tucking my tiny little cock inside the harness, so it would not be in the way. Then Elizabeth reached over, and once again I entered her. Not with my own, but a better and bigger cock, so that my wife would find pleasure. Almost the instant I had pushed the cock inside of her, she came with a shriek and grunted: " oh god, fuck me Martin, -oh yes- this is what I need." Over the next ten minutes Elizabeth came fourteen times bucking and squirming, breathlessly telling me, that this was what she needed.

"Your puny little dick can't do it for me anymore; - I need a good fucking by my big black cock."

Eventually she eased me back and the dildo out of her. She told me to stroke myself. She was lying beside me, with a big satisfied smile, caressing me while I masturbated. When she started whispering how I was incapable of satisfying a woman like her, I shot my cum all over my belly.

Reflecting on the events that evening, after we had turned out the lights, I realized I liked the way I felt when being told by my wife that her needs were more than I could satisfy and being shamed for my failure. I became aroused, hard and horny at the thought, that my wife, my beloved Elizabeth, believed I was useless for satisfying her sexual needs. It turned me on when she made flippant remarks about my cock, and made fun of my sexual prowess. Being asked to wear a dildo made me feel ashamed and at the same time, stirred up and stimulated.

Very early the next morning we left the hotel and flew to Mexico. During the flight, there was plenty of time to think about the events of the last few days. Every time I looked over to Elizabeth, she sat completely relaxed in her seat; a smile on her face. She must have sensed my anxiety and petted my arm reassuringly several times. Once she leaned over, and in a little girl voice with a pout around her mouth, she raised her eyebrows and said: "you're just too little." Another time she leaned over, petted my crotch and looked at me. "We're just not properly equipped, are we?" Every one of these remarks sent shivers of electricity down my spine. I got a number of erections, which she noticed and just smiled about.

The first few days at the resort, we had a few treatments, slept, ate and soaked up the sun. The warmth of the tropical breeze (not to mention a few pina coladas) had lulled us into a state of total relaxation.

Every night, the scene repeated itself. Elizabeth wanted me to lick her, caress her, and make her come with my hands and mouth. Every time I entered her though, she became somewhat listless and disinterested, eventually telling me that I was of no use to her this way. Each time, I was asked to retrieve "her big black cock" and stroke her. She became animated, vocal and completely uninhibited when this big shaft was pumping into her. And she came, and came, and came.

One night, before we went to bed, we were sitting at one of the bars in the hotel. Elizabeth smiled at me: "I love you more than anyone my love. You know that don't you?" she said. After looking at me for a while, she continued: "It's no use. I can't feel pleasure anymore with your pathetic little prick. From now on I don't want to pretend. I want you to always wear my big black cock for me, love. We'll make sure you get off too." She had spoken in a normal voice and I blushed because it seemed as if the whole bar must have heard what she said. I felt like every man in the bar stared at me and every woman snickered, as she stood up, took my hand and led me from the bar. I was mortified – and had an erection that felt as if I were going to burst. My breathing quickened. I felt hot, horny, lusty, aroused and worthless as a man. I knew I should feel dismayed by what had happened but my rigid cock and throbbing prostate told me otherwise.

From that day forward, I made love to my wife with her big dildo strapped to me. She would make me hard with a few choice words about my pathetic, tiny cock. Comments about how my puny peepee just didn't do it for her. Then she would encourage me to masturbate myself to a quick climax often making fun of my "failure" to satisfy her. After I came I usually lost my erection very quickly, and she would strap the dildo to me, and I would stroke her. Invariably, after she was satisfied, she would pet the toy and would say: "oh, what would we do without you." She even asked me to inspect her pussy, taunting "I want you to know what it looks like when I am well and truly fucked by a real cock." When I looked at her pussy I saw her hole gaping wide at me, swollen and pink.

Elizabeth also became bolder with her remarks to me in public. Often during the day she leaned over to me and whispered disparaging remarks. This culminated, when in the presence of a woman she had met at the resort, she discussed the advantages of well-endowed men, and then turned to me, rubbed my crotch and said: "we're a little short in that department." All of these events would send me into a tailspin of humiliation and horniness like I've never experienced.

Several days later, as we had most mornings, we went to the beach around eleven o'clock. We had our first drink of the day and read in the shade beneath the palm trees. After we got there, we discovered we had forgotten our books, and I volunteered to get them. The walk to our room was quite a distance, and it took me about a quarter of an hour to return. Elizabeth had already ordered our drinks and was relaxing in her chair.

Elizabeth and I have always looked at other people and frequently would comment to each other if we liked their looks, or found them attractive and sexy. After I sat down, she asked me whether I had noticed a tall man with short-cropped gray hair, who was also staying at the resort. While she had been waiting for me, he had come to the bar, and as he was waiting for his drink to be prepared he had exchanged a few casual remarks with her and introduced himself as Christian. Elizabeth told me that she had found him to be very attractive and well-spoken.

I told her I knew whom she meant. I had met him a several days ago, at the reception desk, and we had spoken for a few minutes about the weather and the sights. He also commented to me how fortunate I was to have such a beautiful wife.

I was not surprised that she had found Christian an attractive man. Elizabeth has a real thing for tall, older men with graying hair. I am 6'6'' and eight years older than she is. What attracted me to her, were the laugh lines around my eyes, my height and my gray hair. Men like Sean Connery make her swoon.

That evening, we had a wonderful mealat one of the restaurants at the resort. Elizabeth had been excited and bubbly, but also a little nervous and somehow not quite with me. After having had too many drinks through out the day, we walked up to our room, and I told her that I wasn't feeling very well and needed to lie down soon. She looked a little disappointed, and said she was not tired and would I mind if she went down to the disco to have a few drinks, listen to the music, and maybe dance a bit. I said it would be fine, she should go enjoy herself, I wanted to go to sleep soon in any event.

While I was getting ready for bed, Elizabeth changed into a lovely turquoise wrap skirt, and a tight white top, put on some makeup and slipped into the high heel sandals she likes to wear for dancing. She looked absolutely stunning as she walked over to me and kissed me good night: "I'll be back soon love," she said and walked out the door.

HER:

Martin unfortunately had not been feeling well that night and after supper told me that he needed to lie down.

He is the sunshine of my days; my one true love in life. We met through an internet chat room called Sweet Whispers in January of 1999. He had attracted me initially with his wonderful words, both written and spoken. We met in person five weeks later in Toronto and he was so attractive and handsome I literally creamed my panties. Within months I had moved from my home in Iowa to Nova Scotia to be with him. We married in September of 2000, and it has been the best years of my life despite many adversities from health problems and stress in our lives.

Our sex life has been a revelation to me. I enjoyed sex when I was young, but a few bad experiences and a husband who did not have the patience to truly make love to me had brought me to the point, where at the time I met my Martin, I was lucky if I had sex once every three months.

Martin is the most amazing lover. He is gentle, inventive, adventurous and soooo sexy. Our first encounters were not much to write home about. I had always had been too dry, and sex was painful for me. I was afraid he would think I didn't want him and would give up. He told me then that it was all a matter of angles, patience and glitch cream. And indeed it was. When I visited him in Nova Scotia in May of 1999, we made love in such a way, that I became truly sopping wet, had my first vaginal orgasm ever and have never looked back. No man has ever made me feel the way he does.

Our love life has always been exciting and inventive. Last fall, we began a little role playing. We would pretend to be strangers and meet at a bar in Halifax, and end up having sex in a hotel room. As a result of one of these encounters, I realized that it turned him on when I pretended that he was too small for me and then go out to meet a "stranger." I remembered this before we went to Mexico and I decided to play a little game with him for a while.

I have pretended that he is too small, that his tiny cock is pathetic, and I need a "real cock" to be satisfied. Shortly before our leaving for Mexico, I purchased a dildo with harness, that was only marginally bigger than his cock. I've embarrassed and humiliated him with it, asking him to make love to me with it, while not allowing him to use his own cock. I was delighted to see the obvious enjoyment Martin has drawn from this. Every time I say things, like his shaft was to small to satisfy a woman like me, he gets completely aroused (if only someone could explain this to me) and I begin to enjoy his squirming and embarrassment. The last few days I have been almost cruel, talking to another woman about his "small size" and making such remarks in public where they could be overheard. It is delightful to watch him when this happens.

I had changed into my turquoise wrap around and a tight little white T-shirt and went to the bar. As I walked in I noticed several men throwing appreciative glances at me. Martin has taught how beautiful my body is, and I have learned to enjoy when other men find me attractive and sexy. I sat down at the bar, ordered lemon vodka on ice and took in the scene. Within a few minutes a younger man came over and asked me to dance. After we danced, he sat down next to me at the bar. He flirted a little, I flirted a little back and we chatted about inconsequential things. Soon I became bored and began to think about turning in myself.

As I sat at the bar, I remembered the encounter I had with Christian this morning at the beach, and realized that I had found him quite exciting. In fact, all relaxed and warm at the beach, I had noticed after he had left that I had become a little wet while we talked. Martin told me afterwards, that Christian had commented on my looks a few days before, when they had chatted.

I was about to get up and go to bed, when Christian appeared at the bar, walked up, and sat down beside me. He ordered a drink, turned to me, and asked if I was enjoying the evening and I would I like to dance with him.

He led me to the dance floor, and as luck would have it, a slow melody started. I leaned against his chest, let myself be led and was content to be. As we swayed slowly to the music he pulled me closer. Suddenly I realized he was growing hard against my soft belly. I could feel the outline of his cock growing against me; could feel the heat, and realized he didn't care that I did. Because of the heat in Mexico, I hadn't been wearing my bra and panties, and with a jolt I noticed that I had suddenly become very turned on and could feel the moisture between my legs as a breeze from the ocean wafted across the dance floor and touched me.

12