Mexican Vacation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The one thing I knew, was I wanted to fuck this man. Right now! Over the next few minutes I was savoring the realization that we both wanted this and then he kissed me. It electrified and excited me and I took Christian's hand and asked him to take me to the little cove down the beach. At this point I was dripping wet! Literally! All I wanted was to feel his hard cock in my cunt. There are no other words to describe what I needed.

We ran down to the waters edge and I stopped for a moment. I lifted my skirt, took Christian's hand and pressed it against my pussy. I wanted him to feel how wet and hot I was. "Feel this" I whispered to him, and when his fingers touched my lips we both moaned loudly. I held his hand there and started rubbing against it. I was oblivious to my surroundings and my entire being was focused on getting this man's cock into my pussy. For a moment we stood there at the beach, savoring; then, laughing, we half ran, half walked through the sand to the little cove. A thought of my husband, Martin, crossed my mind, and I slyly thought to myself, that with his tiny cock I needed a good fuck every once in a while.

When we got to the cove he pushed me to my knees. Opened his pants he pulled out his cock and hoarsely growled: "suck my cock you little bitch." I was taken aback for an instant, but wanted to have him so badly. I took Christians cock in my hand. Large bulging veins profiling his shaft pulsed beneath my fingers. He was uncircumcised. When I pulled his foreskin back, his silken glistening acorn shaped head lay beneath. I took it between my lips and began to caress it with my tongue sliding it slowly into my mouth. He would have none of it. "Oh god, suck me bitch" Moaning, he grabbed my hair and began to stroke himself deeper and deeper into my mouth. I don't enjoy that, but I was so horny and hot, I just relaxed and let him fuck my mouth. My hands reached down and I loosened my skirt and unwrapped it from my waist. Before I had it completely off, my other hand had already slipped into the waistband, and I was starting to rub my pussy, my clit swollen. Moaning. I was close to coming. He noticed I was getting more and more excited and pulled his cock out of my mouth. My pussy felt like it was on fire, and I craved for him to shove his hard dick into it to quench it. "I need you now," I cried to him.

There he stood in front of me with his gorgeous cock in his hand that I wanted so badly in my pussy.

He grinned and challenged me: "Beg for my cock you little slut." I felt a twinge of embarrassment, but in my state there was nothing I wouldn't do to get what I needed. What I wanted. "Please Christian. Please" I begged "fuck my sopping wet, itching pussy for me. I'll do whatever you want but fuck me. Ream my cunt. Please! Stick your cock into me."

I couldn't believe what I had just said, but did not care anymore.

"Look at you, you little married cunt. you're kneeling on a Mexican beach, begging for cock." He leaned down, and turned me around so I was facing the water. He was behind me and I could feel his hands on my hips. He slid his cock up and down my pussy lips, and in a hoarse voice continued: "You're just a slut. A married pussy, who needs a real cock every once in a while aren't you? Your husband can't give you what you need, can he? So you go looking for cock like a little whore." "Yes," I whimpered, hoping he would stop teasing me and give me his rock hard dick. "Louder," he said, "I can't hear you my little whore." "Oh God" I screeched "for God's sake push your rod in. Fuck me! Just do me! I'll do anything you ask."

He kept rubbing his cock against my lips teasingly, pushing a little every so often; "here's the deal you little hot wife. If you promise to tell your husband what you did tonight, I'll fuck your pink little cunt well and good for you."

For just an sliver of time, to get up and leave, crossed my mind. Then the crimson tide rolled over me again, and I shouted: "Yes. Yes! Anything! Just fuck me."

In that instant he shoved his cock deep into my pussy and I came and came and came. I must have come fourteen times in what seemed like ten minutes, as he fucked me like a ramrod machine. I squealed and I howled. I cried and laughed, all at the same time. Suddenly, I could hear him roar and grunt and slapping my bottom, he came so hard, I could feel his cum pound the back of my pussy. I fell to the sand exhausted.

As I was lying there, I heard him stand up, pulling up his pants. When I turned to look at him, he grinned at me and said: " you're the hottest bitch I've ever fucked." He turned and started walking away. As he entered the shadows of the palm trees, I heard him call back: "Now remember what you promised. I'll know when I see him tomorrow, if you told him. If not…" his voice trailed off into the night.

I felt utterly humiliated. As I was lying on the sandy beach, exhausted, I started to cry. I didn't know what to do. After a few minutes I got up, put my skirt back on, and slowly walked back to the bar. I needed a drink. I sat at the bar trying to think of a way to avoid the inevitable, but could think of nothing for fear, that Christian would tell Martin himself. Finally, I decided to take the bull by the horns, and walked back to our room about one o'clock.

HIM:

I had gone to sleep quickly after Elizabeth left. In the middle of the night I awoke when the door opened. In the light of the moon, I saw my beloved Elizabeth walk in. It took me a moment to fully wake while she undressed. She climbed onto the bed, and as I was about to ask her how her evening had been, she placed her fingers on my lips and said: "Sshhhh, love. Don't speak." Her hands gently nudged me down the bed a little, and without a word, she straddled my face holding onto the headboard with her hands. The shadow of her beautiful body covered my face. I couldn't see in the dark, but my other senses were heightened. The aroma emanating from Elizabeth's sex was pungent. For a moment, I was confused, into thinking she was just very aroused. Then I realized that the aroma was one of sex. Her slick moisture mixed with the smell of cum that I had become so familiar with when I masturbated for her.

With a deep sigh Elizabeth lowered herself on to my face. I could feel a hot, sticky pool of fluid soaking her pubic hair and cradled in the folds of her outer lips. There were little squishing sounds coming from her pussy. Instinctively, I opened my mouth, and extended my tongue between her lips, my sense of smell and taste challenged by the unfamiliar sensations; my tongue attacked by the slick texture and the stickiness of the fluids. The opening to her vagina was large, but I could feel the familiar ring of contracted muscles just behind her pubic bone. The sponginess of swollen tissue surrounded my tongue. My tongue captured a huge glob of the flow oozing from her cunt. The taste was foreign to me. Tart and salty with the silky musk of her moisture.

There was no denying it; I was swallowing the semen that another man had deposited deeply into my wife's pussy. Common sense, morality and years of heterosexuality brewed a cauldron of revolt inside of me, while my rigid shaft and throbbing balls belied their dictate. With fervor I began to bathe her swollen and distended lips with my tongue, reaching inside of her as far as I could, and sucked what seemed like an endless stream of semen from the depth of her vagina. Elizabeth moaned and began sliding her pussy ever so slightly against my extended tongue. " Oh Martin, yes, lick me clean" She slid her pussy across my face, then quickly returned to my mouth. "Taste a real cocks cum on me. Feel how my pussy feels when I am well and truly fucked."

I heard myself whimpering and grunting with ecstasy and satisfaction. My cock throbbed and ached, my balls were drawn tightly to my body. Elizabeth began rocking urgently reached down and pulled my head to her cunt while stroking herself against my mouth and face. Then suddenly, she began to whimper and spasm in orgasm, and a thicker flow of semen poured forth from her relaxing pussy.

I frantically kept my stroking tongue working her pussy, furiously trying to reach every last drop and after she had climaxed twice more, she was as clean as a whistle.

Elizabeth rolled off me, and curled up facing away from me. With a satisfied sigh, she went to sleep.

I was hard as a rock. With some trepidation, I decided to fuck her myself. I pointed my penis at her open hole, and without any pressure my cock disappeared. It was a loose, warm sensation as I moved my erection around in this unfamiliar, vast expanse that had once been a tight little pussy for me only. The absence of friction allowed Elizabeth to sleep through the five minutes of squirming inside of her. I tried to hold off as long as possible, but the thought of slipping around in my wife's used pussy was too much, and I added my lighter load to the scene of tonight's feature performance. I carefully withdrew and with a smile fell into a deep sleep.

The next morning when I awoke, my face was covered in a crusty residue, which seemed to crack when I moved my jaw. I could hear Elizabeth splashing in the bathtub, quietly humming to herself. When I entered the bathroom, she looked up at me anxiously, but when she saw my smile, she smiled back. "Thank you." I mouthed silently to her. She blushed and reached out to me with her hand. I laid my hand into hers and she pressed it as if to assure me. Then she cocked her head and with a wicked, sly smile she said: "Now you know how it feels when I am well and truly fucked by a real cock, Martin Christian."

I knelt down beside the tub and kissed her: "I love you my little slut wife."

"I love you too, Martin. But who is the slut now?"

We were wracked by a fit of laughter that bubbled from the bottom of our chests until our eyes watered.

12