Mexico Cruise Ch. 03

Story Info
Dina and Lisa really come out of their shell.
5.3k words
4.5
58.7k
7
3

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/09/2022
Created 06/20/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bbare
bbare
548 Followers

At 8pm that night all six of us went to the live theater production that was a tribute to Broadway musicals and showtunes. Again, I'm always impressed with the level of talent these cruise lines recruit. We sat and enjoyed the show just like any normal couples would, each of us sitting next to our spouses.

While waiting for the show to start a lot of thoughts started to creep into my head. I was having more fun than I'd ever imagined before and I had made great new friends in Jim and Jill as well as bonding with my sister in law like never before. Yet, someway, somehow, something seemed a little suspicious but I couldn't quite place where that something was.

Things had gone much too smoothly from the beginning. There had never been a disagreement with sex arrangements, nor even any misunderstandings. Jim seemed to be the unofficial leader of all this and we'd all taken his lead without even questioning it.

By 10pm that evening we had left the showroom and went outside to the pool deck area and had our evening cocktails. We found a table for the six of us and again we just enjoyed the company, the ambience, and our cocktails. The evening was unusually warm. We'd taken this cruise once before in the summer and the evenings usually required a sweater or light jacket.

The subject came up about sleeping arrangements for the evening. Since the cruise began, the only ones to not be together was Jim and Lisa as well as Roger and Jill. Of course Roger and Jill had been together before but not on this trip.

Just like before, the sleeping itinerary had been set so simply with no complications. No one questioned why, we were all content. I couldn't complain, I got to have Dina to myself again.

At this time, though, the thought crossed my mind : Had we been set up on this trip? Were the four of them in on a conspiracy to include us in their lifestyle? Was seeing Jim and Jill the first day by the pool a coincidence or was it planned?

I had to ask. I wasn't going to rest easy until I at least brought it up. I also knew I had to do it in a way where they wouldn't be defensive or feel like I was mad at them.

"Friends, please don't take any offense at this because I know Lisa and myself have had one hell of a good time on here. We've made new friends and gotten to know our in-laws in a much better way."

"BUT, when things go so smoothly and seem almost too good to be true, I begin to wonder if Jim and Jill's appearance on this same cruise was truly a chance meeting or were the four of you in on this from the beginning?"

I saw a wry grin come from the mouths of Roger and Jim. "Don't get me wrong, if this was planned I know I can speak on behalf of Lisa that we've been pleasantly surprised and have no intention of stopping."

Jim and Roger looked at each other with a big smile and gave each other a high 5 hand slap. Dina and Jill at that point began laughing hysterically. Finally Roger confessed.

"Big bro, I was wondering how long it would take for you two to ask that question. I didn't expect it until after we got home, though. Yes, we told Jim and Jill that we were going on this cruise. We wanted them to join us so badly. We've enjoyed a great friendship with them. It's been a friendship based on mutual love, friendship, similar interests, and of course the sex has been great."

"Ever since we first met Jim and Jill almost 5 years ago, we've been trying to figure out how to approach this subject with you two. We love you two and didn't want anything to take away from that. Finally, Dina and myself decided that with Jim and Jill's help we would at least make you aware of what was going on. We weren't sure if you wanted to join us, but we believed that our love was strong enough to overcome these differences."

"Plus, we knew Jim and Jill to be outstanding people and they'd be the kind of friends you could enjoy whether in bed or out."

I looked over at Lisa. Her cute, round face was beaming with a smile and yet I could see a couple of tears in her eyes. Lisa finally spoke up through her joyful tears.

"Dina, we've always been as close as sisters can be. I love you and thank you for inviting me to share this with you. Bob and myself had heard of the lifestyle and discussed it before but it never got past the bedroom door. It just didn't seem for us."

"You four have changed our minds. I've learned to love Roger like never before and Dina tells me the same about Bob. Jim, I am so anxious to be with you tonight I'm about ready to do it right here on the deck with you "

With that we were all laughing quite loud and making a spectacle of ourselves in the outdoors. I noticed others staring at us wondering if were really having that good of a time or if we'd had just a wee bit too much alcohol. We were all quite sober and didn't need a lot of booze to enjoy ourselves that much.

Roger, Dina, Jill, and myself kept daring Jim and Lisa to start their sex right on the deck. Of course we weren't too serious since that kind of behavior will get you thrown off at the next port and your cruise is finished. That didn't stop us from giving Lisa a hard time about what she said.

With the sleeping arrangements made, we decided that the ladies would stay in their rooms and the guys would relocate to their partner's place until the next morning. All of us guys took our change of clothes and personal items with us to our new room for the evening. Jim and Lisa in Lisa's room, Roger and Jill, and myself back with Dina.

Although I was anxious to get with Dina again, I also wanted to lay and talk. When I wanted to just visit with Lisa, we'd often get totally nude and lay on the bed and talk. When we got to Dina's room I suggested doing so and she very willfully complied.

After watching her get completely naked and again marveling at her sexy little body and perfect breasts and nipples, we finally laid on her bed and began kissing. This of course awoke my male member from it's slumber. Like I said before, Dina is a great kisser.

I asked Dina about the setup to get myself and Lisa to join in. They had told us that they had only seen Jim and Jill just once in the past two years. That seemed very odd since Las Vegas is less than a 5 hour drive away.

Dina smiled broadly at me. "Well, that was a little white lie I guess. We had to make up something so you'd believe that our meeting was entirely by chance. We've been to Vegas that one time we told you about but they've come to our house about once a month ever since they left. They still have family in Orange County as well as the San Fernando Valley so they'd come often and stay with us. It's truly been a strange coincidence that you and Lisa hadn't come by the house sometime when they were there."

"In fact, they were at our house just one week ago. They've talked about selling the family store and moving back home and start up their business they had before."

"Business?" I asked. Dina started laughing. "We didn't mention did we that they were both licensed massage therapists and have over 20 years of experience performing various techinques and gave up the practice so they could move to Vegas? They've regretted that because they are strong believers in the powers of massage to heal people. We aren't sure how much it would take to get their old clientele back. They sold the building they were in and referred their customers to other highly skilled professionals."

"They are also quite skilled in the art of erotic massage but they prefer to do that on a regular massage table. It's difficult to do it correctly on a regular bed. I bet once we get home they'd be glad to that for you."

A good friend, a skilled massage therapist, and one that is especially skilled in erotic massage? That and my wonderful sister in law in bed naked next to me? And a new friend in Jill whom I was anxious to be with again soon? I felt like I'd just hit the sexual lottery.I just hope my dick doesn't fall off from all this activity. I began laughing to myself at that thought and Dina gave me a look as if I was nuts. She insisted on knowing what had me laughing so I was honest and told her. With that we were both laughing and before we knew it we were wrapped in each others arms, kissing, groping, and getting very passionate. It didn't take long before she was on top of me riding my hard cock quite roughly. She was taking control right now and I couldn't have been happier. I kept reaching up and tweaking her nipples while she bounced up and down. Her nipples poked out a good 3/4 of an inch when aroused. Also that caused her pussy to get even wetter and she began her loud moaning and screaming. That was all it took for me to shoot up loads of cum inside her pussy. I grunted as I reached for every last drop to load inside her. She finally collapsed on top of me. What she said next though caught me off guard and almost at a loss for words.

"Bob, I love you " Those words seemed to come so easily out of her mouth. I was temporarily speechless. I felt the same way but was it right to tell her?

"Dina, I've always liked you a lot as a very dear sister in law. With this trip I've also learned to love you as well. Things are different now and it can't change. I'll always want you not just as a friend now but as a lover also. I don't just want sex with you, I want to make love to you many more times."

I noticed a little wetness in her eyes. Dina is just as easy at showing her emotions as Lisa is and it showed when she tried to talk to me now.

"Bob, I've already told Lisa how I feel about you. She feels the same towards Roger. There's no need for jealousies because we both love our guys too much to leave them. Roger and myself are good for each other, just like you and Lisa."

"Have you ever heard of polyamory?" There's that word again that I'd heard earlier.

"No my love, I heard the word mentioned earlier today by Roger and I decided to look it up the first chance I got."

"Why don't we get my laptop out and look it up online then?"

She brought her computer with her? Wow, she does come prepared, although I wonder what plans she had for a computer while onboard.

She logged on to the internet and looked up a website dedicated to the polyamory lifestyle. She began with the definition. Poly =many and amor=love. She explained that polyamory was the practice of having more than just one love.

What had attracted Jim and Jill to Roger and Dina was that when they both initially attended the Red Rooster swing club in Vegas, they were all four not looking to just get laid but they had all had an interest in learning more about the polyamory lifestyle. As they had sat down for hours and discussed the dynamics of this they discovered how much common ground there was. This wasn't just about getting laid, but this was about connecting with someone else in even more meaningful ways.

The principles of polyamory is that you connect with your partner on an intellectual, emotional, spiritual, and of course physically. The first three components aren't needed to have the physical (sex) part of it but it sure makes the sex much more enjoyabe when it does happen. That's where the bonding of the first three components manifests itself in the love making.

There are no set ground rules in how to carry out this except for one: no jealousies. Your love for you spouse must be strong enough and a person must be able to allow their spouse to love someone else without feeling threatened or insecure. This is what Jim,Jill, Roger, and Dina had become. Now they were hoping Lisa and myself would welcome the same.

"I'm ok with it Dina and I know Lisa is enjoying herself but I'm not sure how far she's willing to take it."

Dina kissed me and assured me," Jim will be talking to Lisa about this tonight. Tomorrow we'll make sure you and Lisa get some time alone so you can discuss it."

Although we shut off the lights and went to sleep, we awoke twice during the night kissing, repeating how much we loved each other, and making love twice.

Part 11

The next day's port of call was Catalina Island. It's a small island just off the coast of California. About 9am we had all gotten out of bed, showered, and met for breakfast.

Lisa was in a particularly cheerful mood this morning. Obviously she enjoyed her night with Jim as she kept holding on to him and slipping kisses. I was sure I was going to hear more about it later.

Lisa and myself had been to Catalina before. We weren't that fond of the place and had planned on staying on the ship that day before even meeting Jim and Jill.

Jill and Roger were the last to join us and Jill freely came up to me and planted a very passionate kiss on my lips and said "good morning doll "

"Good morning to you as well, you lovely vision of sexiness." I'm not sure but I think I made her blush just a bit. "Thanks babe, I appreciate that"

Breakfast was fairly uneventful. We discussed Catalina, Jim,Jill, Roger, and Dina were going to take a tender boat to the island while Lisa and myself checked out the day's activities. This was going to give us time alone to discuss the events of the past couple of days. I knew that Jim was suppose to talk to her and I was curious as to whether he did and how she responded to it.

We decided to sit at the bar on the 7th deck and visit. It was still quiet at this time of the morning so we just ordered a diet coke and visited.

There was a strange silence for a few seconds. Neither of us knew what to say first.

"A penny for your thoughts?" Lisa smiled at me.

"Did Jim talk to you last night about their polyamory lifestyle?"

"Yes", in quite a bit of detail. I admit to being intrigued by it. He said one important part to understand is that we must lose our arrogance in thinking that we are so good that we can give our partners EVERYTHING they need. The fact is that no one can do that."

"Bob, you and I are so good for each other. That's been proven many times. Yet when I'm with Roger he reaches another part of my being that I hadn't experienced before. Then last night Jim and myself spent so much time talking that we didn't even get undressed until about 2 hours after getting in my room."

"I know that if I can have those feelings about Roger and Jim, they maybe you may connect in a unique way with Dina and Jill."

She was right. Not only was she right but she seemed to understand. I probably loved my wife right now more than ever before. We had always been open with each other before but this was being taken to a brand new level and we both were enjoying it immensely.

"Jim was also telling me about how they may sell the family business and move back to Orange County. How would you feel about that?"

"How soon can they move?" I grinned at her and winked.

We spent the next two hours at the bar sharing our experiences. She told me about her fun with Jim. She couldn't help but laugh when she described him. She always thought guys that were tall and thin had longer penises. His was fairly short she said, maybe 5 inches fully erect, but that didn't matter to her. She was quite impressed with his oral abilities and the fact that he was a very good lover. She felt that no matter which one of us three guys she had that she was going to be satisfied either way. Also, each of us bring something different to the bed. Our personalities, abilities, and physical attributes all contribute to the fun. Since we are all different intellectually, spiritually, and emotionally we bring those qualities to our love making.

I shared with her as well my feelings for Dina and Jill. It was still strange expressing my feelings for Dina in front of her because it was her twin sister. However, Lisa made me at ease when she smiled broadly and brush the side of my hair with her hand when she sensed that I was struggling with the right words.

Jill was different. Jill is different. I had just met her. I had learned a lot about her by talking to her. I was really anxious to have her for one more night if it was possible. Jill intrigued me in a lot of ways. Her basic shyness was also part of what turned me on. She wasn't an aggressive personality at all. Jim was right about her when he stated that she received much pleasure knowing her man was happy. Maybe she was a bit of a submissive but still able and willing to say what she wanted. I honestly believed that this was the beginning of something very special with her. I enjoyed Dina's companionship immensely but I was so anxious to spend time with Jill again.

Each of us had only one lover before we were married. In high school, Lisa dated this jock whom she thought really liked her but only used her to get into her pants. Once she realized that she dumped him and promised to hold out for a guy that truly loved her. Lucky me, huh? Since being married she had never had any further lovers and never showed a desire to.

I had met Julie right after high school when we both worked in a shoe store. We became friends, went out twice, then one night we were closing the store together. While closing up, she called me back to the break room. When I arrived she was standing in her bra and panties with her hand down the front. My cock came to attention very fast and about 2 minutes later I had her naked and inside her. We did this 3 more times when closing together then she found someone else and I was dumped. Not long after this I met Lisa and the two of us as well as Roger and Dina were double dating.

So we go from having just one lover before being married and being faithful since to not only having two more lovers in 3 days, but screwing each other's sibling in the process. This thought was quite ironic and yet a little funny. We went back to our room. We both were quite tired since neither of us slept a lot the night before...of course we weren't complaining either

We arrive at our room and get undressed. For some reason, her body turned me on like it hadn't done in a long time. The minute her panties came off my cock was standing at attention. Lisa giggled and playfully pulled it to the bed and pushed me down. Her pussy was so soaked and I could smell that sweet nectar coming from the region of the inner thighs. We made love, not just sex, but pure love for at least an hour. There was an abundance of holding, kissing, and caressing before she finally landed her wet inner hole on top of my cock and rode it until we both were spent. After exhausting ourselves we fell asleep and didn't awaken until a knock came on our door at 4pm.

"Room attendant " we heard a male voice with a strong British accent from outside our door. Yep, 4pm and they were wanting to make up our bed and do some room cleaning. I slipped on a robe while Lisa kept herself covered with the bed sheet. I asked the attendant to just replace our towels and give us the daily compass for the next day. I let him in as he propped the door open.

The attendant removed the wet towels and placed them in his dirty laundry container. He brought back 4 new towels and as he walked in Lisa had purposely let her sheet fall down to her waist. She was naked from the waist down and when I discovered what the attendant was looking at my jaw practically hit the ground as well. Never before had my little Lisa shown any tendency to be an exhibitionist. "Sir, it's no big deal, they're just tits, take your time" she said with a wink. I decided that we needed a couple of extra pillows as well (any excuse to keep the attendant coming back in). As he went back to his supply closet to get extra pillows, Lisa asks me to get her robe. Oh well, I figured the exhibition game was over but it was quite a fun ride while it lasted.

Lisa puts on her robe and loosely pulls the cloth belt. As the attendant comes back in the room and places two extra pillows on the bed she loosens up her robe to where both tits and her gorgeous pussy hair are easily on display. Our attendant was a young man, maybe 21 years old with a fresh long baby face. He was rather tall, a little over 6 feet, and it became obvious to both of us that he was enjoying the show. Lisa thanked him for his help and promised him that we'd leave a little something extra in his tip envelope at the end of the trip. "That's ok ma'am" he meekly replied, "This pleasure has all been mine." As he leaves he turns around and Lisa opens up her robe completely to give him one last flash.

bbare
bbare
548 Followers
12