Mexico Cruise Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Again, we choose to go casual and have dinner at the buffet. This was the second time Lisa and myself had been on this cruise ship and their buffet was better than any other we'd tried. The selections of meats, vegetables, breads, and salads was second to none and the quality was better than any other buffet style restaurant we had ever visited.

This time Dina and Lisa showed up wearing button up blouses with no bras on underneath. Both wore tight fitting and very short white shorts with their blouses tucked inside. However, both had their blouses buttoned down past their breasts and when they'd bend over us guys could see the whole package on either of them. When they would see a guy start to walk by our table, they'd "drop" something on the floor and bend over to pick it up, affording the lucky guys walking by some very pleasant scenery.

Obviously, Lisa and Dina had conspired to do this together tonight, however they feigned innocence when questioned about it. I kind of doubt that Jill would do something like this, although she had promised some fun later in the hot tub. Still, Jill had fun watching her friends take turns offering innocent peeks to unsuspecting men walking by. She was like us guys, encouraging them to exhibit themselves and then act like they had no idea what they were really doing. The little game in itself was fun and sexy.

We still had about one and a half hours to go before the grand finale show at the theater at 8:00. The one thing we hadn't done since the trip began was for the guys get together alone and the ladies doing the same. We agreed to meet at 7:30 at the theater and split up at that time with our partners for the evening.

Jim, Roger, and myself went up to my favorite bar area on the 7th deck. The ladies went outside to one of the tables near the pool deck and ordered drinks from the pool bar.

Once we got seated and ordered our drinks, Jim asked if I had any questions about what had happened. I had a few but wasn't sure where to start.

I did have one concern and it was more of a "what if" or hypothetical situation. With three couples involved and potentially a fourth someday, how do we handle the possibility of two guys wanting the same partner for the night? Or two ladies wanting the same guy? Even with all the love and trust in the world, someone would have to be willing to give in to keep the harmony, right?

Jim had thought the same thing and came up with a plan. Of course the ladies would have to agree. For the time, with Jim and Jill living much further away, Jim asked that him and Jill get preference since the other four of us certainly would be together much more often. That made sense. Roger and myself heartily agreed with Jim and figured there would be no problem with the ladies being agreeable to this set up. If and when Jim and Jill moved back to the Southern California area then we would revisit the issue. However, we made a toast to love all three of our ladies and one another always. One other thing I had been thinking about for the past few days was how things would change once we got back home. It won't be just our siblings and their spouses we'll be inviting into our home, it will be our lovers as well.

To explain further, the reason cruises are so popular is that it allows people to free themselves of their jobs, home life, and just general annoyances that we all deal with daily. It's a relaxed atmosphere with plenty of activities, excursions, gambling, or just the option to sit around and do nothing.

When in this state we tend to be more agreeable and flexible. We tend to be more open minded. How would myself or Lisa reacted if they had brought Jill and Jim to our house and asked us to join them? After dealing with daily pressures and fatigue we may have told them to get the hell out of our house with that perverted crap

However, on a cruise without a care in the world for 5 days, both Lisa and myself were very receptive to try it and discovered how much we enjoyed it. We were like kids again, only less inhibited this time around.

In front of Roger, Jim again thanked me for being a good friend to Jill. Roger had noticed that Jill had taken a special fondness to me and was also impressed that I had caused her to let down some of her inhibitions.

This conversation was getting a little strange for 3 guys to be sitting around talking about love and appreciating one another. However, I thought I would be remiss if I didn't tell Roger and Jim how much Lisa and myself were grateful for being invited into this lifestyle. We already were beginning to see the benefits of it and it had very little to do with sex. To use an analogy, Jim described the friendships and the bonding between us all was like a very nice cake and the sex was just the frosting. "Hmmm, I wonder if Jill and Dina would like some frosting during sex?" I joked to my brother and friend.

"Uh, Bob" Roger interrupted while laughing," you might want to try whipped cream. I'll let you use your imagination as to how you want to use it."

I made a mental note to make sure I had whipped cream after we get home and I get Dina alone.

We left to go meet the ladies at the theater. They hadn't arrived yet so we went to the pool deck and they had lost track of time. They were laughing quite loud and seemed to be having a blast.

"Seems like our loves are enjoying their time together." said Jim, stating the obvious. "Baby," Lisa said to Jim," Us ladies need to do this more often. It's nice to pair up with a different partner, but I'd like to see the gals just go out on the town sometimes and have a "girls nite out " This was great. Obviously the three ladies were close enough friends and trusted each other enough that the normal jealousies that could occur in this kind of lifestyle were not going to happen. Each lady seemed very content to let their husbands love another woman. Of course they were free to love the other men and for sure I knew Jill and Dina loved me and were very comfortable with me.

We paired up for the night and Dina and myself walked hand in hand to the theater for the Grand Finale Show. This was basically some singing and dancing and the finale was a farewell song that the whole cast participated in. The show lasted barely more than an hour and we were out just a little past 9pm.

Tonight would be a little different. Since tomorrow was our day to return home, our luggage had to be sitting outside our rooms by midnight. This meant that I had to pack everything I brought and take it to Dina's room. I could carry out my carry-on bag the next morning, but my large suitcase on wheels had to be outside the door. Jim and Roger had to do the same. It took just a few minutes for me to load up my personal goods. I walked with Lisa to our room. As I was packing up, I saw a gleam in her eyes. Having known Lisa all these years, I knew by the look in her eyes that she was very happy and content. As I left, we hugged tightly and kissed passionately before I left to her sister's room for the night.

At that point there I was ready to put down my luggage and have Lisa right there. I wished I could describe in words how Lisa was, but she had done something this week that had brought her more peace and happiness than she'd experienced in a long time.

Normally, that would have made me jealous. Yet, I understood because I had experienced that same thing this week. As much as I loved my wife, I had been on a different kind of life journey and in the process found myself a better man. And, it didn't take away my love for my wife, it made it stronger than ever.

Lisa and myself have had (up until now) what I'm sure most people would consider a fairly normal sex life. We still enjoyed one another in bed, but with her work schedule and mine, it wasn't always convenient for us to make time. When we did, the sex was quite good, but honestly I wanted it a little more than she did most of the time. That had nothing to do with her desire for me but rather the demands that her long hours as an RN put on her body and emotions.

I have had more sex in less than 4 days on this cruise than I would have had in two months at home with Lisa. We promised each other that we would make more time for each other. We also knew we'd make time for Roger and Lisa. And when Jim and Jill came in town Lisa would definitely be ready

Next: Preparing to leave our own personal "Love Boat"

12