Mexico Park

Story Info
He enjoys outdoor public sex.
999 words
18k
1
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I just love being a voyeur and a exhibitionist and am always looking for places to try and get in a little bit of fun. Every March, my wife and I escape winter - this year we traveled to Mexico. We started in Mexico City, Lisa likes the culture stuff where as I am just a beach guy but you got to make compromises in life, if you know what I mean.

We stayed in the central area close to the museums and some nice restaurants. As we were walking the area, we passed through this park and I got a feeling we were in a hook up area. You don't live in NYC and not learn how to spot folks looking for a good time. I did not mention it to Lisa but put it in the back of my mind for a later visit. After we finished the museum, I suggested we eat at this pretty little place we had looked at which happened to be near the park. It is such a great treat to be in warm weather, to get into summer clothes and hang out. We had a couple of drinks and I started in on my plan of seducing Lisa into park playtime. After 20 years she knows how my brain works and when I start rubbing and kissing on her it doesn't take to long to get her going. Add some marguerites and the warm weather and before long I have my hand caressing her pussy right there at the table. She can just hum when she gets going and there is not too much she will not do to make us both happy. We have reached a point where it does not matter who is watching or playing along. It just adds to the thrill – rarely has anyone ever objected if it is in an adult type of setting - most times you can see the lust in their eyes and many times they either play with selves or with their partners.

This time the waiter is having a hard time not waiting on us even though we really don't need anything. Just seeing Lisa legs open with my fingers buried in her pussy keeps him standing close by. After getting Lisa to cum and really just starting to tease her I get the check and we head out to what I hope is going to be some serious fun.

The park is right across the road and as I had guess by the evening light it has turn into a lover's park. Lots of couples making out – lots of guys watching and the gays on the make for their own treats. Just what I had hoped for and now Lisa is ready for more sex. I spot an empty bench, guide her over to it where we sit down and watch some of the action going on and get into the vibe of the city. I open my trousers and pull out my cock just to let her know how it is going to be. Lisa giggles and starts to move her hand up and down while we watch other lovers doing what they do. As my cock grows Lisa bends over and starts to suck me off. It is great the way she just slowly moves while watching – it is like we are teenagers just holding hands except she has my cock in her mouth and is sucking me off. It never fails that before long guys start hanging around watching and masturbating – most try to hide it - not that it matters, Lisa is fucking my cock with her mouth.

Now that we have gotten some attention I start to get bolder with my ideas and pull Lisa up and kiss her and run my hands up to her pussy. I get her to stand up so I can lift her dress up and get to her better, giving the watchers plenty to see of her ass, my hands pumping in and out and her squatting down trying to get more in her. When Lisa gets like this – it is anything goes and I plan on everything going. I stand up lean her over the edge of the bench, pull her skirt up over her ass and slide my cock into her pussy. Just gasps and moans from Lisa and the watchers as we start to fuck in the middle of the park. Now the watchers are braver and pull out their cocks and start jerking off to our beat. One other couple has stop making out and is watching us fuck. He has his hand under her skirt and is fingering her to our time. It is thrilling to feel the energy surrounding us – feeling the rhythm of the fuck -moving all these strangers to move with us. I rotate in a circle, moving side to side, slow withdrawals all to the groove of Lisa moaning. What a great voice, rich sexy, just telling me to keep on fucking her pleading not to stop and to make her cum. As I feel myself starting to cum, I start pushing into her with more power, increasing the pace getting faster and faster – hearing her start to cum, her voice getting louder just pushes me to the end and I let go and cum with her. As we cool down, I notice the watchers, watching the other couple who have decided to fuck as well. She is straddling his lap moving up and down in the rhythm we had and is cumming with great gasps and sighs. It is so sexy to hear and see people making love - the way their bodies move – the sounds - all good things to be near. After they finish and cool down. We all collect ourselves, smile at each other and move on into the night. Not a bad way to start our vacation.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Katy's Double Life Ch. 01 The Mistext - A white wife discovers her hidden wild side.in Interracial Love
Natalie's Party Confession My wife make's the turn and turn's me on.in Loving Wives
Party Hostess Follow Up Story to "The Party Needs a Stripper".in Loving Wives
Beth's Birthday Adventure My wife and I have our first threesome while vacationing.in Loving Wives
Anger Made My Wife a Slut Reparations Dinner. Husbands View.in Interracial Love
More Stories