Mf Couple Meet F in a Pub

Story Info
A mf couple meet a female submissive in a pub.
1.2k words
3.51
19.7k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We chat on an internet site for a few weeks, when finally we agree to meet.

We agree to meet in a local pub. Ashleigh is wearing stockings, suspenders, a long skirt and a black bodice.

We arrive first, excited and nervous. We find a table in a dark, secluded corner. We are both nervous, we think you arent coming, when you suddenly walk in the door. Wow, we both take a deep breath, you are stunning.

You come over, we kiss and hug. I go to get you a drink as you sit next to Ash ...

We chat, the sexual tension is brilliant. We hit it off. Its going well. Ash tells you how wet she is already then admits that just before you entered the pub, I was playing with her under the table. You look at me, and I tell you how turned on I am as well. Your hand reaches under the table, resting on my groin. My cock is hard, you then reach over to Ash. She spreads her thighs as you slide your hand between her legs. Surprised as you pleasantly find no knickers and wet as hell.

The sexual tension is great, and we all get along well, soon it doesn't take long till you look at me and ask to leave, you are so turned on you dont need any more to drink and just want to get back to ours. We leave, getting a taxi we rush back to mine.

In no time at all we arrive at my flat. We all practically fall out of the taxi up the stairs and into my flat..

As soon as we enter, Ash pushes you against the wall, pinning you with her body, she grabs you by the back of the head and kisses you hard. Her tongue entering your mouth as she crushes herself to you. I wonder into the front room and lay on the sofa bed as you and Ash enter the room behind me.

Ash faces towards me and immediately drops her skirt... She is stood there in stockings, suspenders high heels, boudice and nothing else, no knickers. Just stockings.

"Lay on the floor between his legs and spread your legs and play," she asks you and you do, dropping straight to your knees, Ashes pussy inches from your face.

Spreading her legs she starts to finger herself. She is already wet and soon she is panting with lust. You aren`t able to keep your eyes off my bulge or Ashes beautiful body above you.

I watch, looking down past Ash and can see you looking up at me, You want to jump me, fuck me but like the good girl you are you want to play first.

"Cover my sirs cock in your juices, then suck his balls..." she commands you.

Eagerly you reach for my cock and balls, coating me in your juices. Ash joins you and starts to slowly run her tongue over my cock and shaft. You take me into your mouth, deeper and deeper as I grab you by the back of your head and enjoy the feel inside you.

You feel Ash next to you, her sexy body close You start to run your hands over her body. Caressing her, touching her as you continue to suck my cock.

I start to thrust my hips, I start to fuck your mouth, I grab your head either side, gripping your hair, making you gag on my cock, you are loving the rough way I am using you.

My balls start to tighten, my breath getting faster before I explode in your mouth. My cum hitting the back of your throat as I hold your head on my cock as you greedily drink down every drop.

I look down into your eyes. "What do you say," I ask...

"Thank you sir" you reply. Ash turns you to look at her, a little of my cum at the side of your mouth, she kisses you, taking your tongue in her mouth, tasting me on you.

She then reaches over to my sofa bed where our toys are spread out. She orders you to kneel. She grabs some cuffs and places your hands behind your back and cuffs you, before pushing you onto the bed next to me.

Pulling you onto your knees she bends you over the end of the bed. She runs her hands slowly over your beautiful, firm arse running her fingers over it, kissing it, and gently biting it. She traces her fingers over your lips, you are very wet.

She slides a finger inside you, then another before burying her face between your thighs.

I lean over and start to play with your boobs, pinching your nipples.

Ash starts to lick you out, tasting you, eating you as she starts to get faster and faster with her fingers.

She brings you to an orgasm as I slap your arse hard. Again and again I slap your arse, before pulling out a leather 9 tailed whip.

I start to swing it, gently at first flicking your arse with it before getting faster and faster, occasionally catching your quim with the whip. It starts to tingle and hurt. Not enough to mark or for me to stop, but enough to make you gasp in pain. Ash still biting and sucking on your clit.

Just as you think you can take no more I move behind you and enter you with my cock. Burying my cock in you. You scream, a mixture of pleasure and pain as I start to fuck you, pounding you mercilessly. Ash moves under you, into a 69 position, alternating sucking my balls and your clit, drinking your juices flooding out of you, her pussy inches from your face as you bury your face between her thighs to muffle your cries of pleasure.

Reaching forward I grab you by the hair and pull you harder onto my cock. I bite your neck and shoulders as I reach round with my other hand to grab your nipple and start to pinch and pull at it.

I fuck you harder and faster. Pumping away, enjoying you, enjoying the feel of you on my cock as your pussy muscles try and drag me deeper inside you, pushing your self harder as I pull you back.

I start to get faster, nearing my orgasm, I tell you to wait and cum when I do. It's hard but you obey.

I cum as you also release your own orgasm as we all three cum together, my sperm shooting out into your womb, your legs shaking, your cunt, sore but full as Ash screams into you.

You use your muscles to drain every drop out of me. After a few minutes I pull out of you and let Ash suck me clean. I move away. Ash starts to lick you clean of my cum, licking it out of you, drinking down our combined juices.

Moving to your head I thrust my cock in your mouth.

"Suck my master" Ash says as she continues to lick your pussy.

You eagerly obey. Pleased with yourself that you have made me cum. X