MFD

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Last Test - Jonas Struggles

Finally, the morning of the last device trial arrives. Two women, one man... a common fantasy, Jonas' confidence is shaken...not in the aspect that the device will fail but in his own personal abilities. He doesn't like the thought of disappointing two women. Never being in this situation has set him off balance. The fact that he had developed feelings for his project partner was not helping...and her excitement at the prospect of Chin in the mix did little to temper these thoughts.

Jonas weighed his thoughts longer than he should and realized he was late for the schedule testing. He lay down on his bed, put the device securely on and soon realized he was in a room with his two beautiful but very different female partners. Tayla was dressed in a body hugging black dress, that crossed at her sexy breasts, accentuating that fine feminine form that in part have caused him to be

Enamored with her. Chin, wearing a blue buttoned shirt that hid her small, perky breasts and yoga pants so tight that he could not help but notice her camel toe.

Both ladies acknowledged Jonas' presence, smiling longingly but then their attention focused on each other. They embraced each other, kissing slowly, sensuously, as if they sensed how it should be, not rushed passion but warm acceptance. Jonas held back to watch the ballet of lips move in sweet harmony, of tongues crossing in a sharing, embracing dance...with breasts rising in erotic breaths. Chin reached to pull the dress from Tayla's shoulders as Tayla reached to unfasten the buttons of the beautiful Korean girl's body, exposing small breast, with those dark, bumpy areolas and hardened nipples begging to be sucked and nibbled on. Tayla shuttered at the touch of the soft hand of Chin against her skin and groaned as she kissed her way to the hoop nipple ring adorning Tayla's right breast. Chin's fingers tickled and tweaked the other nipple, at the same time grinding her hot, clothed pussy against Tayla's thigh.

Jonas found himself mesmerized by the sight of these two beautiful women's intensity, as he himself disrobes, softly stroking his hard member, using his precum to lube his movements, not too much pressure for fear he would cum. For the moment, he was happy enough being a voyeur.

As the ladies continue to kiss and caress each other, they slowly shed any of the garments from their bodies, tonguing their way toward womanly paradise subsequently ending in sixty nine position. Chin's lithe body was on the bottom, head toward the bottom of the bed, while Tayla's was on her knees, her face lunging between the petite thighs of Chin. Tayla lowered her throbbing, wet pussy as Chin's tongue lashed feverishly at the swollen lips of her associate. Both women ground, gyrated and groaned at the intense pleasure they bestowed on each other.

Jonas found himself thrusting against his own hand as he viewed from the side, these two magnificent girls relishing in their desires. He had to release his cock from his own grip, edging almost too close to an orgasm, just then, Chin pulled her face away from Tayla's writhing, dripping cunt, asking Jonas if he was going play with himself all day or join in...After all, this was supposed to be his project to drive; and Jonas was prepare to drive it all the way.

As he made his way to the foot of the bed, he could not help but notice that Chin had returned to eating Tayla furiously...and there was something between the sweet, parted ass cheeks of his partner in the project...a butt plug. Jonas mounted the bed looking down at the Korean girl's wet covered face devouring the clit of Tayla. He laid his lips on her back, kissing and licking his way lower, noticing Chins rising hips, pushing her love nest into Tayla's exploring mouth. Jonas eventually made his way across the small of her back, kissing and sucking the soft suppleness of each buttock. Suddenly he was facing her gorgeous ass, and the dark butt plug, His lungs drew in each deep breath as her hot, intoxicating scent inflames his nose....and intensified his primal lust. With shaking hands he reached for, gripped and twisted the butt plug. Tayla growled loudly and drove her hot hole harder into Chin's face. Jonas could take no more... he pulled out the plug from her gaping anus, wet the opening with his saliva, rubbing his precum covered cock head against her bunghole. Apparently, Tayla had prepare herself for this, as her ass was well lubricated for the butt plug. Both woman were moaning and grinding in their passion as Jonas pressed gently forward he found himself gliding into a realm he had never experience...soft, warm and very tight. He was rewarded by slow, rhythmic movements.

Suddenly, the passions overwhelmed all three. He felt something from below, a small hand, Chin's hand squeezing his balls. Jonas thrust harder, deeper, causing Tayla to thrust back. She let out a guttural moan into Chin's sopping, dripping pussy, driving Chin's clit sucking lips harder into Tayla's folds...and then it happened-Chins small hand slid up to Jonas' ass...a finger penetrating the pucker. Jonas bottomed out in the behind of his partner, his balls firing salvo after salvo of cum deep within her warm tunnel. Both women experienced wave after wave intense orgasm, slowly subsiding, pounding heartbeats settling. Jonas collapsed onto his right side, pulling the women to the bed with him.

Finally, the threesome parted and the ladies pulled Jonas up, each kissing him first on the mouth then his neck, trailing down his chest to each of his nipples, kissing, nibbling and tugging. As the girls eyes met, Chin's lips explored those of Tayla, embracing in a tight hug. As the tongues entwined, so did the rest of their bodies, eventually grinding their womanhood against each other. Having blown his load as he did, Jonas felt he best leave these two beauties to their own devices. He pulled his device free and immediately he was back in his home. He would need a shower and some food and drink. And he would have to deal with the gnawing bit of jealousy of Chin and Tayla's triste....or was he jealous of Chin; he wanted Tayla to himself...

Final Result of the Project

The next morning, the three techs were to video conference, then Jonas and Tayla were to prepare and finalize their report. Tayla said she would be late logging in as she wanted to Skype with her son. She missed him terribly and now that it appeared that he would be with his dad at least until the virus subsided. Although absolutely required, social distancing takes its toll on families, especially separated ones. When Tayla joined the conference, she felt a distance coming from Jonas. She was bothered by his disappearance from the triple testing. Could he possibly have felt jealous of her and Chin? She realized that she really had come to have deep feelings for this man that moved her so without never actually touching her...not physically but mentally...and psychologically. Chin to her was fun, but that was it. No real connection. For Chin, it was just another rendezvous. She loved her freedom and variety without an emotional attachment...And she truly enjoyed this testing, the associates involved and the hot fucking...in the name of science.

The results of the testing were extremely positive, the Stimulators worked perfectly when the issues of fastening and battery life were finally worked out. The devices could be paired for two users or more. With the need for social distance never more necessary, roll out of these devices were essential at this moment in time... and Maxim Hard Technology was to be first in the world to provide this technology. Jonas and Tayla were ordered to securely return all devices so that the technology could not be stolen. As designers and technicians, they were proud of their work but as people they somehow could not care less. Again they were alone...yet secretly longing; and uncertain.

Over the next few days, they made excuses to check on each other, making conversation. At night they would remember the testing, their erotic couplings, the passions that exuded between them...and the powerful climaxes that these brought forth. How could there ever be anything as powerful as this? And with a pandemic raging in the world, would this really matter? On Sunday night, each fell asleep wondering what the morning; and new week would bring. Each questioning if all hope was washing away like the leaving tide.

As Life Continues On.

Monday dawned anew, a brilliant sunshine commenced a new day. The two techs knew they would be given new projects, though still working from home. Each expected to stick to their respective talents, with possibly an occasional cooperative project, though few and far between. Jonas and Tayla felt it might be easier not working together and yet, in heart, hoping to, even for a short time.

At 9 o'clock as they logged in for their respective work days, there was a message of high importance. They were to log in to a video conference with the Board of Directors of Maxim Hard Technologies. Having never been directed to do so before, both were overwhelmed with what might come their way. Were they in serious trouble? Jonas and Tayla were about to be stunned by what was to follow.

As the conference unfolded, each member of the Board expressed their admiration and gratitude to this technological partnership that brought home a project that will help so many during the Corona outbreak. Separated lovers could be intimate when apart. Same for soldiers who have been deployed and long for the few joys of home that have been denied while serving. AND Maxim Hard Technology will now hold a place in the market, making millions for their share-holders in the process,

The two techs were dumbfounded but were about to be even more surprised; the company wanted them to collaborate on several big projects... the only stipulation was that they had to do this physically in the same place....working remotely would cause a failure to bring these projects forward.

They were to talk about it and give their decision in 24 hours.

This was what each secretly desired but how can this happen? They were both bottlers when it came to feelings...and both had been suppressing things too long. Jonas spoke up and tried to tell Tayla that this had gone too long, and Tayla was misreading what he was trying to say, that he cared deeply for her. That was not what she was hearing and finally her emotions exploded, she asking him what the fuck was wrong with him. Not knowing what to say, he spoke quietly from his boots, he could barely speak when he told her he was falling for her. And then there was dead silence. It was out in the open. Finally!

The next day, in their conference with the upper echelon of Maxim Hard, when asked how they chose to proceed going forward, Jonas and Tayla declared that they were in it for the long run. They would stay at her residence, where there was plenty of room and enough of a technology lab to maintain the standards of Maxim Hard as to controls- quality and all others. They also stated that they would see each project through with the professionalism and ethics that each has always held. And silently, they made these promises to each other. It is indeed a different world.

A Beginning is never the End

By mid-week arrangements have been made. Jonas packed what he would need for as long as he could. Staying away from crowds has been difficult. But at least being isolated for a couple of weeks has made it most unlikely that they carried the virus. As he loaded his car and drove away he felt a new reason for existing, not always the work, the science, the technology. He was driving to a new life, an open and sharing one.

Tayla waited for Jonas to arrive, a bit nervous, a little excited. Since her son had left, she was lonely. She realized that in other ways she was also lonely, even during her empty marriage. And she was about to feel fulfilled.

As Jonas arrived in the driveway, she ran out to greet him. Taking his hand they walked into the kitchen, they sat talking at the table, no rush to bring his belongings in. Suddenly, Tayla stood and approached Jonas, hand gripping both sides of his face and kissing him as if her lips had been starved forever. His tongue pressed between her moist lips, probing to engage in an exotic dance with her tongue. Her answer back was to entwine with his, an erotic oral coupling; a copulation!

Jonas' hand reached out to unbutton her blouse, exposing her luscious tits. His aching penis pressed hard against the restraint of his pants, he kissed each breast, teasing her nipples as he circled her areolas; each lap closer to those hardening nipples. Her chest rose and fell with each deepening breath.

As he pushed down her shorts and finally her cute pinks panties, Jonas was aware of her arousal, the aroma infiltrating each nostril inflaming his own arousal. He felt harder than he ever had. He remember he had not brought condoms but Tayla said she knew neither of them had been intimate with anyone else in a very long time; and she was on the pill to regulate her menstrual cycle. This set both of them on fire, Jonas bending to kiss Tayla's belly as he view a soft wisp of pubic hair above her slit. As he probed deeper, his finger slipped into her warm, wet crevice. He so wanted to taste her sweet nectar as she squirmed on his finger, as he massaged her pearl. As he bent to get a lick of her inviting honey pot, she pushed him back, startling him as she stated that she was going to take him as she wanted, as she needed. Grabbing his belt, she released the buckle, popped the button of his trousers and yank them and his shorts down in one fell swoop. And as his stiffened cock sprang forth, her eyes widened. Before her stood his protruding seven and half inch cock, thick and pulsing, the head dripping copious amounts of precum. It was at this moment that they both realized that when using the MFD, they were reacting to what they had thought about themselves, their inadequacies, real...and imagine, their diminished self -images, not of their real selves. It was how they had viewed themselves!

Tayla straddled his legs as she lowered her hot, dripping pussy over his super stiff manhood. She controlled his entry, slowing to accept the length and girth of his cock, not because she was afraid but to adjust to it as her experiences have been few for so long. She paused to relish the feel of him inside, sliding slowly deeper , her until his cock bottomed out in her...and then, with all the strength of her legs, she raised and lowered her sopping moist twat, faster, harder, meeting each of Jonas's each thrusts.

Jonas grasped both supple cheeks of her ass, lifting to assist each push of her legs, almost pulling his cock out, so the head was just barely inside of her folds. Suddenly, the waves of passion struck Tayla, her mouth open and moaning loudly as orgasm overtook her, causing the walls of her tunnel to grip and release the aching member of this man she was reveling in. And this passion was shared from deep within his balls, he groaned through gritted teeth as an eruption of volcanic proportion was expelling, exploding, propelling through his dick, shooting powerfully deep within her womb, both soaked with cum and fluids of their releases.

As they came back to earth from their erotic ride, as they looked deeply into each other's loving eyes, what came to Jonas mind was this thought. For them, there has come another phase in the pandemic...social dick sticking...for the sake of science, of course!!

Stay well!

12