MFF - The Mystery Woman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Annie moved back up the bed and lowered her self on to her elbows. Obviously wanting to watch me lick and finger fuck her and watch Jan at the same time. Annie and I both knew Jan would be masturbating while I was performing for her, for them. Annie wanted to see too.

I pulled Annie's legs apart and then pulled her to the bottom of the bed, so her pussy was just over the edge of the bed. I slowly knelt don on the bedroom floor as Annie propped her self back up on to her elbows again. I heard Jan sit back into the wicker chair as I opened Annie's legs wider. I was perfectly positioned, as I always am for Jan. My first lick started at the bottom, close if not on Annie's arse and I licked slowly and deeply all the way up to the clit where I slowed down and flicked as I reached it.

"Ahhhhh." Annie whimpered.

My licking continued and developed into a sucking motion. I latched on to the clit after a dozen or so long slow licks and sucked hard while my tongue made circular movements. I held that as long as I could hold my breath and then released the suction and continued to lick. A few minutes of this process passed before I put my two fingers into my mouth to make the wet and then sank them deep into her wet pussy. I lifted my head and looked up at Annie and then over my shoulder to Jan.

"Ohhhhhh." Annie whimpered again as I curved my fingers around to stroke her G-spot. I heard Jan shift positions and looked back again. She was stroking her pussy now. "Oh, yes, fuck her with those fingers!".

My fingers plunged and twisted. The upward stroke pushing hard against the soft area above the pubic bone. Annie laid back, knowing what was to come and she pushed a hand hard down onto her lower stomach. My fingers pushed in and up while my tongue lapped and licked her clit.

"Go on, there. Oh yes, push. Yes." said Annie as she began to push her hips up to meet me.

"Make her cum, let me see her cum!" I heard from behind me.

I steadied the pace, increasing it slightly. Increasing the pressure on the clit and inside. Faster and faster. Then slowly. No fingers just tongue. Then faster. Then slowly. Each variance offering a little more expectancy from her, a little more tease from me. But I knew she was close. Her clit was swollen, her outer lips were engorged, she was extremely wet and was barely able to keep still. A few more licks, a few more thrusts and she would be there.

"Oh, fucking hell that's good, Oh yes, suck my clit!" Annie blurted. Yes she was close, seconds away now.

"Ahhhhhh, ooooh." came from behind me. It was obviously working for Jan too. She knew what it felt like, she was experiencing it for Annie, she was about to cum too.

I licked and sucked hard for the last time, circling y tongue over and around Annie's now very swollen clit and made one or two last strokes inside her pussy as she let out an almighty expulsion of breath and screamed "Oh fuck, ..... oh fuck......yes I'm cumming. I'm cumming. Oh fuck yes, don't stop. Ahhhhhh!"

I licked gently for a minute or so afterwards, helping Annie to come down from the high and was aware that Jan hadn't cum and was still stroking her pussy waiting for the finale.

"You can fuck her again now." she whispered loudly. "Get on top and fuck her like you fuck me."

I stood up and held Annie's ankles and pushed them back towards her and wide apart. I moved in closer and positioned my cock close to her opening. Pushing her legs further back I leant forward and thrust my cock in to her. Her legs were wide open and high, almost on my shoulders as rested my hands beside her shoulders. I pushed in hard and deep, again making that familiar slapping sound. I pushed, she pushed. I could feel her juices splashing onto my balls as I thrust in deeply. It wasn't going to be long, I knew I would cum soon. I pushed harder and harder and realised Jan was moving behind me. Her arms wrapped around me as I pushed in and out. Jan's body was close to mine and I felt her pushing in as I pushed in. Jan was fucking Annie with me. I felt her leave me and come to the side of the bed as I slowed the pace. She was up to something and I wanted to see it before I came again.

"Sit on me Jan, let me make you cum again." Annie pleaded.

"Oh fuck." I said.

Jan climbed on to the bed and knelt facing me. She lowered her very wet pussy onto to Annie's moth and tongue as I pushed in deeper to Annie's pussy.

"Oh fuck, this is awesome."

Jan looked at me as my sweaty face dripped over the two of them. Jan rocked back and forth, occasionally stroking her clit as she did. My movements quickened as the two women began moaning in unison. The more I pushed the more Jan rocked, the louder the muffled moans were from Annie.

"I can't stop myself Jan, I'm gonna cum babe, I'm gonna cum!"

I pushed in hard, almost knocking Jan of her perch and as I started to cum I could see Jan's eyes closing slightly as she began to cum at the same time. I pushed in deep hoping that Annie would cum with us. The last few strokes getting more and more sensitive for my cock. I pushed in harder and harder as I finished my own ejaculation and Jan stood up to allow Annie some air and we heard her sigh loudly with a smile on her wet face.

"Unbelievable!" was my final monosyllabic utterance. "Thank you sweetpea."

12