MFF

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rashers
Rashers
58 Followers

Annie half opened her eyes and finally managed to mumble something. “Sally… he’s your boyfriend.”

“And now you’re my girlfriend, baby” said Sally “And I want us all to be happy. Do it for me.” Annie did as she was told. She shifted position so that she could move her sweet face down into my lap to within an inch of my painfully stiff, throbbing cock. She paused for a moment to look, then her little pink tongue slipped from between her lips and licked against the head, once quickly then again more slowly but harder.

This was too much for me, and I’m afraid I slightly lost control. I just grabbed a handful of Annie’s short hair and pulled her onto me, then up and down until she got the idea and started doing it herself. What she lacked in technique she made up for with enthusiasm and Sally egged her on, telling her to suck harder, slow down, go deeper, speed up.

I knew Sally wanted to see me come. I badly wanted to come. I didn’t know what Annie wanted and at that moment I didn’t really care. After a minute or two of holding back I let it happen.

I’ve always been sure that women have better orgasms than men, and this felt like my idea of a woman’s orgasm. It took over my whole body from toes to scalp. I could just about feel Annie gagging but gamely swallowing as spurt after spurt of my come filled up her mouth.

Dreamily I looked over at Sally. I wasn’t the only one who’d lost control. She was tearing at her clothes like they were on fire, buttons popping off her blouse. She was naked within ten seconds then pulled Annie’s head off my cock, thrusting her tongue deep into her mouth as she pushed her back onto the floor in front of me.

Normally Sally had a self-conscious style when she fucked, as if she was being filmed, but there was none of that now. My beautiful, willowy young blonde was transformed from the sweet submissive I knew into a raving animal, crudely rubbing herself against Annie and licking all over her body while she frantically stripped her of her dress, bra and panties. Annie just gasped and writhed and tried to help Sally get her clothes off.

I watched, unbuttoning my shirt and slipping off my jeans. When both girls were finally naked Sally rolled onto her back, pulling little Annie on top of her. First they kissed, long and hard. I started stroking my erect cock, still wet from Annie’s mouth.

Eventually Sally groaned and pulled Annie’s head away and downwards. That was all the instruction Annie needed. She ran her tongue down Sally’s neck then reached her tits, kissing and nibbling gently and shyly at first then hungrily and harder. Sally arched her back, pushing her tits further into Annie’s face. Her nipples were bigger and stiffer than I’d ever made them. She was biting a finger, trying not to moan too loudly and failing, flicking her glazed eyes back and forth between what Annie was doing, my face and my hand on my cock.

She closed those eyes when Annie’s tongue resumed its trip downwards, taking its time over Sally’s flat, soft belly. The room was filled with the sound of panting and soft moans – from all three of us – and the delicious wet noises that Annie made with her tongue and lips as she used them to worship Sally’s body. Lou Reed was still on the stereo, singing “Venus in Furs”.

Suddenly Annie lifted her mouth from Sally’s belly and moved it straight down to her clitoris, the sweet shock of the contact making Sally’s whole body twist. Annie was now on all fours three feet in front of where I sat, her backside up in the air. I got up, took the one step I needed to, then knelt with the tip of my cock half an inch from Annie’s glistening, downy pussy.

Sally had her eyes squeezed tightly shut and was biting her lip. I knew what that meant – she was trying to stay as close to orgasm as possible without actually coming, to prolong her pleasure and make the orgasm all the stronger when it happened.

Time for some pleasure of my own. I pushed my cock into Annie, quite slowly but very firmly and all the way. She cried out and jerked her head back, away from Sally. Sally whimpered and opened her eyes, then grabbed Annie’s head and pulled it back onto her pussy. She held it there while she watched me slowly withdraw then thrust hard back into Annie, making her moan again.

“Paul” gasped Sally “She’s tiny, you’ll hurt her.”

“Am I hurting you Annie?” I asked. I probably was, but she shook her head. All the same I took it slowly and gently so that she could concentrate on making Sally come. Her pussy was very wet but very tight, and on my outward strokes it felt as though it was trying to suck me back in.

Sally didn’t hold out for much longer. I’d never seen her come like that before – almost silent but with massive convulsions, as if she was bottling up an earthquake. As the convulsions subsided Annie began to grind herself back against my cock, but I stopped her with a light slap to her backside.

“I think Sally would like another one of those first” I said. Sally was never fully satisfied by coming just once, no matter how good it was. Annie didn’t argue – she never did, bless her – and happily licked Sally into another of those new, overwhelming orgasms.

Then I let myself fuck Annie properly, pushing in harder and faster while she clutched handfuls of carpet and yelped with every thrust. Sally recovered enough to drag herself out from underneath and crawl round behind me, rubbing her nipples into my sweating back and looking over my shoulder so she could see what I saw.

I flipped Annie over and picked her up by her hips so that I could rub and grind her around my cock while it stayed completely buried inside her. Her yelps turned into a continuous loud moan. Sally was freaking out behind me, whispering “Make her come Paul make her come” into my ear.

And after about ten seconds I did. What’s more she made me come too – self-control was the last thing on my mind by now. Just before I closed my eyes I saw Annie’s orgasm rippling across the muscles of her belly and thighs, and heard her scream my name.

After a moment I fell backwards against the sofa, leaving Annie squirming and twitching on the floor. Sally kissed me then took my cock into her mouth, but only long enough to taste it. She crawled over to Annie and ran her tongue up the inside of her wet thigh until it reached her clitoris and began busily licking.

Now it was Annie freaking out, throwing her head from side to side and making a high-pitched gasping sound. I crawled over too, gently kissing and licking Annie’s lips, face, tits and belly until she came with that same rippling under her skin. Then Sally and I swapped places, and we carried on taking turns to make Annie come over and over again until she begged us to stop.

For about five minutes each of us just lay there in silence, the sweat cooling on our skin. Then I realised I had a problem – I had a hard-on, and I needed to do something with it. I looked over at Annie, who was semi-conscious and muttering to herself. I looked over at Sally, who was looking at my cock. Part of our plan had been that we wouldn’t do anything with each other tonight. After all, we reasoned, we could do that anytime.

Well fuck that, I thought. I rolled on top of her and we fucked slowly and sweetly while Annie curled up on the sofa and watched us with a sleepy little smile on her face.

Then we went to bed. Annie was so out of it that I picked her up and carried her there. We lay in the dark just talking and giggling until we all fell into deep, dreamless slumber.

In the morning we made Annie ring her parents and ask if she could stay with us for the rest of the weekend. Before she came back to bed she tidied up, washed the dishes and made us tea and toast, all in about five minutes. “I wanted to do bacon and eggs but you haven’t got anything in the fridge except champagne and vodka” she said, snuggling in between Sally and me. “I’ll make you a proper Sunday lunch tomorrow, if you like.”

After breakfast hands started wandering under the covers. Hot, heavy kisses were exchanged. Then Sally announced that she wanted to play a game. “I know, let’s have a race” she giggled. “Let’s see who can make themselves come the quickest. The loser has to go down on the other two.” She threw back the covers so that we were all exposed, then slid her hand down her belly and a finger into her pussy. Annie looked shocked for a second then did the same. I grabbed my cock and the three of us lay side by side masturbating. Annie won. I came second (in more ways than one). Sally was third, which was exactly what she wanted.

We stayed in bed dozing and playing with each other until late afternoon when the girls went out shopping. Later we went out to dinner. The next day Annie made us the lunch she promised. Not only could she could cook but she cleaned up afterwards. Sally went through the motions of offering to help but Annie said no, she liked looking after us. In the evening we drove her home but she was back next weekend and the weekend after that.

Sally and I began to realise that the flat seemed a hell of a lot emptier and colder when Annie wasn’t there. We talked, and the next weekend we put our proposition to her.

We wanted her to move in. She would live rent free. We would pay for her food, clothes and pretty much anything else she wanted. Five nights a week she would sleep in her own room – we wanted to keep this special, and not let it become a routine that we took for granted (and Sally and I wanted to keep our own relationship strong). We also wanted her to keep studying and do well at university. At weekends she would not sleep in her own room. In fact she probably wouldn’t sleep much at all.

When she realised we weren’t kidding Annie was ecstatic, jumping up and down and hugging us both. Her parents were – wisely – more wary of the rock’n’roll lifestyle and came to inspect us before letting their baby leave home. I charmed the mother and Sally flirted with the father and when they left they thanked us for being so kind. The next day they were back with Annie and her things.

The relationship worked perfectly because it gave us all just what we wanted. Annie loved her role of part housemaid, part sex toy and part little sister. For a while it seemed too good to be true and a couple of times Sally or I asked her if she was really happy with us, but that just upset her – she thought we were building up to telling her that we weren’t happy.

The sex always stayed breathtaking. We kept finding new combinations, new games that were much more fun with three than with two. We never stuck strictly to the weekends-only rule. If Annie and I found ourselves alone together in the flat I would usually do something with her, and I encouraged Sally to do the same. Once I even came home unexpectedly and found them in bed. We all started giggling because it was so like something from a porn movie – and so was what I did when I got into bed with them.

Sometimes we’d go out as a threesome to parties and gigs, and we had a few holidays together. Jake told me that there were rumours about us but officially we stuck to the line that Annie was just a friend of Sally’s who needed somewhere to stay. My mind-reading mother raised her eyebrows at this but didn’t push it.

One year of bliss passed, then another. MFF (not their real name, by the way) broke up, which bothered nobody except Annie. Sally had a go at interior design and turned out to be pretty damn good at it, specialising in the homes of rock stars and other industry types.

Annie graduated – Sally and I sat alongside her parents applauding when she was presented with her degree – but then she started to get restless. I remember feeling quite proud of her when she sat us down and told us that she would always love us, and that she was grateful for everything we’d done, but she needed to move on and find out if she could live independently. She’d been offered a good job three hundred miles away and wanted to take it. Sally cried her eyes out on the day she left. So did Annie. We kept in touch for a while with Christmas cards and such, but we never saw her again.

We wanted a replacement and found one easily enough – Caroline, an old school friend of Sally’s who worked in a bank and liked to be tied up and hurt. She was fun, but she wasn’t Annie. A few years later Caroline left and then it was Sally who got restless. We were pushing thirty – time to grow up, she said. She badly wanted marriage, a house in the country and babies. I badly didn’t. The strain was too much and eventually we had to part.

Just after the split the label finally collapsed. We’d never quite got round to paying any tax on the money we made, and when they caught up with us the arrears meant instant bankruptcy. Jake disappeared with all of the company’s assets that would fit into the back of a cab. With everything else gone I decided to turn my drinking hobby into a full-time occupation.

I had a pretty bleak few years. Then I met Alison. I was drawn to her mainly because I could tell she was even more fucked up and desperate than me, but we did help each other to get our lives back on track and she still keeps me entertained. She tells me she’s put her own charming little tale up on this site too, under my name.

I’ve got no idea what happened to Annie but I hope she’s very happy. It’s hard to be sure after all this time but I think I really loved her. I think I loved Sally too and now the glamorous interior designer to the stars is a minor celebrity, with a daytime TV show on how to transform your humble home on a shoestring budget. She keeps figuring in magazine articles called things like “Looking fabulous after 40!” Apparently she’s got three adopted children but she never married. And I’m seriously thinking about giving her a call…

Rashers
Rashers
58 Followers
12