MFM Encounter Ch. 1

Story Info
Couple rendezvous with a traveling salesman.
2.1k words
3.99
71.6k
14
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/06/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Over the past 16 months or so my wife and I have explored our sexuality by dabbling in MFM threesomes. We have been with 5 men ranging in ages from 32 – 43 and have been very selective with the type of male we wanted these experiences to be with. While most of the experiences have been fun and interesting only one has been able to “deliver the goods” (as my wife aptly puts it). For a variety of understandable reasons the other four could not get it up.

My wife is very attractive, early 40’s, petite with a 34C rack, very sexual in nature, multi-orgasmic, loves sex more than life itself and willing to experiment as long as I am there taking part in the activities.

The one man, let’s call him Richard, who was able to “deliver the goods” is a professional traveling salesman representing a large company which sends him all over the world. He’s 43, with a family and lives in another part of the country. We met him through an Internet ad and after a few casual meetings for dinner decided to give it a shot. Richard is a very nice looking, in shape man with impeccable manners and is very careful not overstep his boundaries. He packs a perfect 7” according to my wife and knows what he’s doing. He’s very verbal and whispers all the things she likes to hear about how wonderful her pussy is, how great she looks and feels, etc. We’ve been with him intimately three times over the past year and she is quite comfortable with him.

Our last encounter with Richard took place last week. It’s been four months since we’ve seen him. Richard arrived at the hotel late afternoon and called us to let us know he was here. The hotel was on the ocean located about five beach condos down from our home. We told him we’d pick him up at 6:30 and grab a bite to eat and a couple of glasses of wine. I’d been doing everything I could think of to tantalize my wife and get her mentally and emotionally ready for the evening. I mixed her a drink and put on a porn movie in the background while she prepared herself. She had decided to go with a short black skirt, thigh high stockings, a very sexy black thong and black bra. I convinced her to stay with that outfit later as opposed to her normal change of clothes into sexy lingerie. She looked sexy as hell and I was hoping for a more spontaneous evening uninterrupted by clothes being changed in to.

At 6:25 we headed over to pick Richard up. He met us in the lobby and came out, gave my wife a big hug and climbed in the back seat of my SUV. I had mentioned in passing earlier to my wife that maybe should sit in the back upon returning from the restaurant to get re-acquainted and she just gave me a weird look.

The dinner went fine and there were some flirtations going on but nothing to write home about. When we left and reached the SUV she made some comment about her sitting in the back with Richard. I just said, “what ever turns you on” and she jumped at the opportunity and slid in the back first followed by Richard. I was the chauffeur and glanced in the rear view mirror to see my wife hugging Richard and kissing his neck. We have a rule about mouth kissing which we have altered a bit in recent encounters. Richard was returning the affection and as we turned out on to the main road I glanced in the mirror again only to see my wife’s head disappear into the lap of Richard. I was a little surprised to say the least but also somewhat excited and turned on, as I know how much she loves to give head. She continued to work on Richard for the entire 10 minutes back to the beach hotel.

Needless to say, all three of us were turned on when we reached the hotel. Upon entering the room I preceded to uncork a bottle of wine, plug in the CD player and watched as my wife started a slow sexy dance, rubbing her beautiful pussy through her panties and massaging her tits. She looked so sexy and turned on I just sat down in the chair next to the couch Richard was sitting on and enjoyed the show. I had never seen my wife so assertive with her sexuality in these MFM situations before. I wondered what the night had in store.

She approached Richard and sat down on the couch, put both legs over Richard’s legs facing me, pulled her skirt up, spread her legs and started rubbing her pussy some more. Richard grabbed an edge of her panties near her pussy with one hand and pulled them to the side exposing my wife’s beautiful and obviously wet pussy. He massaged her tits with the other hand. My wife continued to rub her pussy, play with her clit and alternately her fingers started probing and disappearing into her wet pussy. She would pull a wet finger out and run it across Richard’s lips inviting him to taste her and then would probe some more and suck her own pussy wet fingers. God, it was hot and way out of character.

I couldn’t take it anymore and took one step to the couch, dropped to my knees, sunk my head into my wife’s crotch and proceeded to lick her with long slow strokes (her favorite thing to have done to her). I continued the long strokes and could tell by her moans and groans and hip gyrations she was getting more turned on. I alternated between her pussy lips and clit until she exploded into what would be one of many orgasms throughout the next three hours.

This lasted about 5 –10 minutes and then she stood up, reached over and unbuttoned Richard’s pants, drop them to the floor, took his shirt off and had Richard stand in front of her. She did the same to me and both Richard and I sandwiched her while standing up. She was facing me with Richard’s cock pressed firmly against her back and he then reached down between her legs and cupped her still covered very wet pussy while I caressed her tits and kissed her. Nothing gets her wetter than deep kissing.

Richard stood up, undid her bra and slipped the straps over her arms as I took the straps and finished the removal. I mention this only because it was like teamwork the way it happened and my wife remarked how coordinated everything seems to be. Her panties followed.

We moved into the bedroom part of the hotel suite and my wife and Richard lay down on one bed while I sat and observed the two from the other bed. It was obvious she was getting quite turned on again as she played with and sucked Richard’s cock and he massaged her tits. After watching a few minutes of this I couldn’t resist and again went down to my knees and began licking and eating her pussy in the way I know she loves it. She soon reached another explosive orgasm and Richard made the statement: “I think she needs to be fucked.” I believe he was suggesting that I fuck her but I deferred and said, “I think you’re right ……. help yourself”.

Richard grabbed a condom and slipped it on, brought my wife to a standing position, bent her over and proceeded to enter her from behind (her favorite position). I spun around laid down on the bed facing her and she leaned over and took my cock into her mouth while Richard was slowly sliding in and out of her. She loves it slow.

After several minutes of this position Richard laid her down on the other bed, climbed between her legs and entered her again. She was basically on her own now as she wrapped her legs around his waist. Her eyes rolled back in her head, the moans & groans turned into screams that I’m sure got the neighbors up, that great smile of contentment that I love to see came over face and she exploded in a very loud and verbal orgasm. God, she was as sexy as I have ever seen her.

I suggested a short break with the hopes that Richard would have some time to recover and be able to go again. Richard and my wife lay on one bed with Richard gently massaging my wife’s tits. I laid on the other and we talked for about ½ hour about snow skiing, Richard’s travels and other things to catch up.

Well I guess the wife was getting tired of the small talk and started rubbing Richard’s cock. She wanted to ride that cock again. Richard was having trouble getting it up so she started to suck his cock. I asked her if she wanted her favorite toy and she responded with a resounding yes. Her favorite toy is one those dildos that has the beads in the cock that gyrates and the swan that vibrates the clit at the same time. It NEVER fails to get her off and she goes crazy with it. I began working cock in and out of her slowly and then let it sit and gyrate while I manipulated the swan on my wife’s clit. She was squirming and bucking and moaning and screaming while trying to suck Richard’s cock at the same time. Richard was encouraging her to get off.

As I manipulated the vibrator I poured some lubricant on her clit so she wouldn’t get too sore and some ran down the crack of her petite ass to her ass hole. Ass play is something we haven’t really explored that often but it was something that I want to involve more often in our love making in the future. She’s not really against it but she’s never really pursued it either. While Richard continued to massage her tits, she continued to suck Richard’s cock and I continued to work the vibrator on her clit with the cock part gyrating inside. I began to rub her ass hole and put slight pressure on the opening with a slight penetration about a quarter inch. She continued to buck and move her hips obviously getting closer to cumming. Then it happened, she relaxed and my entire finger slid into her ass. She screamed in pleasure as I worked my finger in and out of her. It was only another minute before she went off with enough noise to bring the cops. Unbelievable!

She hopped up and wanted Richard to sit on a chair so she could straddle him from a variety of different positions. Richard declined saying he couldn’t do that but really it was because he was having a problem getting up for a second time.

We played around doing some sandwiches for a while and Richard lay on the bed on his back. My wife wasn’t done yet. She got up on her knees with her ass pointing toward the back of the bed and sucking Richard’s cock some more. I immediately moved behind her, pulled her toward the back edge of the bed, dropped to my knees and began licking her pussy and ass. She was so wet. This went on until her knees couldn’t take it anymore and she lay down on her stomach. I spread her legs while she continued to suck Richard’s cock and I retrieved another vibrating dildo that was about 8 1/2 inches long and extremely thick. I gently pushed it in as deep as it would go being careful not to bottom it out forcibly against her cervix and pumped vigorously. It wasn’t long before she exploded again.

It was now about 11:20 and I was getting tired so I suggested we get going because we both had work the next day. She said, “give me a few more minutes” and proceeded to work on Richard’s cock both with her hand and mouth until FINALLY Richard got off again.

We relaxed a bit, got dressed, said our goodbyes and went home where we proceeded to make love for another hour. Hot love! We both agreed that this was by far our best encounter and realized that Richard never ate my wife’s pussy (a first) and I never fucked it during the whole MFM encounter.

We have made love like two teenagers for the past week and she’s asked me fuck her ass twice. WOW!

Next week we are meeting with a new guy and she’s a little nervous. He’s a body builder with 91/2 –10 inches (really …. I’ve seen pictures and my wife has felt it against her stomach during a hug) and Richard’s 7” is the most she’s ever been with (and he bottoms out). We’ll let you know.