MFTDP!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ZoeyZola
ZoeyZola
110 Followers

"Talk to him about that."

"Actually, Ricky, Tim's right — it's all down to you, the way you've jammed yourself so completely onto Tim's dick like that."

"Ricky, what the fuck!" Tim ejaculated.

"What the fuck, Rick!" Adrian echoed. "You said you knew what you were doing, dude!" He leaned forward to give his bro some skin. The boys slapped and guffawed.

"Ignore them, dear," I said to Ricky. "Just move your butt up a bit higher on Tim's shaft and also tilt forward."

Ricky did as instructed. It was then that I observed how my nephew was trembling with excitement — a way he often gets, merely at the prospect of having sex with his cousins. Truly, they don't make them any cuter or more adorable than this boy!

"Now, Adrian," I said to my eldest, "align your cock with your brother's penis... Align, dear, as in: in a line."

"Oh, yeah," Adrian muttered.

"That's it, like when you rub your erections together." (Sweet memories of how the boys first got started having sex with each other!)

My sons sighed as their cocks made contact. I was more than a little worried that at any moment someone was going to spurt — the boys' dicks were all so hard and straining; precum was leaking out everywhere!

"Ricky, I want you to relax your butthole and lift up just a little bit more from Tim's penis. And lean forward. Ass out. That's essential for a successful docking. Tim, tilt your own cock down towards yourself but don't push it in any deeper, for now — you get what I mean?"

"I think so, Mom," Tim replied, his normally silky voice gruffed from the tension in his loins. He was squinting his eyes, pressing his pronounced, pouting lips together, tongue stuck to the side of his mouth, as he concentrated in earnest on his task.

The boys followed all of my instructions flawlessly. I reached back at one point for the lube and poured another thin stream of it onto Adrian's swollen glans. "Push, baby," I said to him. "Grip your shaft and wedge your helmet under Ricky's rim."

My nephew gasped and groaned at the sudden fierce pressure on his ass, but all three boys performed perfectly. My heart was pounding as I observed the force of Adrian's cockhead dilating Ricky's butthole. Adrian instinctively twisted his glans sideways, so that the flare created a briefly larger opening, and then — just like that! — he had his whole cockhead inside his cousin's ass, all nice and snug with his brother's.

It was time for me to step away and turn it back over to the boys.

"Thanks Mom!" "Love you, Mom!" — my sons managed to exhale in gulps and gasps, as, on quivering quim-wetted legs, I returned to my ringside seat. "Love... yoooou... Auntie," Ricky moaned.

In the course of being speared by Adrian, Ricky had pressed his blond head down onto Tim's chest. Tim also had Ricky in something of a headlock, and they unconsciously maintained this position as Adrian began excitedly ramming his cousin's butt — sliding his stiff slick prick along his brother's hard penis while doing so.

It was beautiful.

Ricky was moaning and gasping. "So gooood," he was saying, rubbing his hands in a circular pattern along the sides of Tim's ribcage while Tim and Adrian fucked his butt with perfectly coordinated thrusts. Ricky's huge hard cock slapped up and down on Tim's drum-tight tummy, as if keeping time like a metronome. Precum seeped from Ricky's jizz-slit, forming long looping S-shaped strands that broke off and spattered everywhere. (When three teenage boys are having sex in your bed — well, let me just say, it's a lot of semen.)

Adrian, in particular, had never looked quite so exquisite in my eyes. He held his torso perfectly straight, his arms outstretched, his powerful hands resting flat on his cousin's shoulders as his tanlined hips pumped his cousin's tanlined butt. My loving maternal gaze traced the contours of Adrian's chiseled abdomen down to where it curved gently inward to his groin. Adrian's cock extended at a right angle from a neatly trimmed thicket of pubes; his bulging nutsack was pink and hairless.

My older son's sex was mirrored perfectly by his younger brother's — same smooth big balls, same thick hard shaft. So hard! There was absolutely no bend or wobble to either boy's dick, anywhere along the length or at the terminus in their cousin's butthole.

They fucked and they fucked and they fucked. All three boys were groaning and gasping with pleasure, Ricky loudest of all: "Oh fuck, oh my fuck, feels soooo... fuck..." he moaned. "My ass is getting... so... fucked."

"Yeah? You like?" Adrian grunted, really starting to piston his hips.

"Dude. You have no — unnnh — idea!"

Tim wasn't saying anything. I could tell by his expression that he was focusing on not cumming. He told me later that the stimulation of having his brother's glans rubbing up against his own in a space as tight as their cousin's rectum was perhaps the most powerful "libidinal" sensation he had ever experienced — "That is, until Ade and Ricky fucked my ass together."

"That's sweet, honey," I said, "but I don't think you mean libidinal, exactly."

"Oh, I think I do, Mom."

"I don't think it means what you think it does, dear."

"I'm quite sure it does, and as I mean it."

...

This was the only odd moment over the course of that halcyon weekend. What on earth was my Timothy trying to tell me? "I will love him no matter what he is," I remember my sister saying to me about her own son, when Ricky went through a phase of wearing a lot of eyeliner and listening to ABBA and Brian Eno.

Otherwise, for much of the remainder of our time in the country the boys took turns being DP'd. Not an excessive amount of studying got done from that point on, I would say, but no one's grades suffered as a consequence, thank goodness. The boys' orgasms were epic. It was thrilling, watching the jizz come blasting out of a boy's butthole as — almost invariably — the boys fucking him ejaculated in tandem.

Everyone was constantly damp and sticky with sweat and semen. Taking long showers together in my big bathroom, soaping and shampooing and lotioning and massaging one another, only got the boys excited to fuck all over again, or to perform their "authorized home-version three-way circle-suck" — everyone licking and tasting and thrusting and jizzing and swallowing jizz at the same time.

But DP ruled the day. Offered my own opportunity by the boys to "take it like a man," I shyly declined each time — Nature gave me three places to have three lovely young penises all to myself simultaneously, which is what I did, till my butt and my cunny were sore from fucking and my jaws ached from slurping on thick, hard teenage bone.

Having sex with three beautiful boys is always quite a thrill, the time of my life! (Or another such time, anyway.) But, I must say: equally exciting to me — if not, perhaps, moreso — is watching three beautiful boys having the time of their lives, all having sex together.

***

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

"I am female and [87%] heterosexual. I jill to gay male porn."

I don't know why this statement is so controversial, even among the hippest of my girlfriends. And I keep a pretty hip clique, I'd like to think, here in Manhattan, careering to the close of the second decade of the twenty-first century.

But there are times I believe I'd find more empathic company amongst yaoi-gobbling Japanese schoolgirls. Here is yet another telling outbreak of straight-on-gay voyeurism about which my friends are clueless — "Does no one but me even watch South Park? Yeah, never mind..."

None of them are as keen on boy-girl butt sex as I am, either. Nor do they believe that dildoing your ass for hours of a Sunday afternoon is the appropriate response ("I should shriek at him instead?") to Boyfriend's going off to his office "just to check something I can't access here." As I always say to BF on the phone: "You can't access my ass or my pussy or my mouth from there."

BF: "Not true, Zo. I'm accessing your mouth right now."

Why I believe I'm mad in love with that man. He makes me laugh and he gets me off. Never mind that gay porn has been getting me off rather more frequently these days.

I have a simple way of taking the measure of these things: if you're finding out about it in The Huffington Post, that means you're not into it.

My friends and I are all hypereducated, "feminist," in our late twenties, and conventionally sexed: most of us have identified the guy we'd like to spend the rest of the century with in some sort of mainstream domestic arrangement. So there's that. Mark that.

Then there's this: A relatively recent book (published 2015) called Not Gay: Sex Between Straight White Men. The author is Jane Ward, an associate professor of gender and sexuality studies at the University of California, Riverside. Here's what her publisher, NYU Press, is saying about the book:

"For Jane Ward, these sexual practices reveal a unique social space where straight white men can — and do — have sex with other straight white men; in fact, she argues, to do so reaffirms rather than challenges their gender and racial identity. Ward illustrates that sex between straight white men allows them to leverage whiteness and masculinity to authenticate their heterosexuality in the context of sex with men.

"By understanding their same-sex sexual practice as meaningless, accidental, or even necessary, straight white men can perform homosexual contact in heterosexual ways. These sex acts are not slippages into a queer way of being or expressions of a desired but unarticulated gay identity. Instead, Ward argues, they reveal the fluidity and complexity that characterizes all human sexual desire."

Okay. Interesting. So... — I got to thinking; my gay-porn-enflamed straight white femininity spinning away — I wonder just how far these "not-gay" guys could possibly go in authentically leveraging their own straight white identities? Might they take it all the way, say, into the hinterlands of hiney-play, to the mist-shrouded tarn of DP? And thus the above impish assembly, informed as always by my overarching fascination with incest fantasy ;-)

Which, if you've read this far, I'm assuming you've enjoyed enough, or were sufficiently intrigued by, to keep reading. What intrigues me, what I enjoy most — trying to figure out why I enjoy it so much — is when the taboo is represented as also normative here in the pages of Literotica.

Your comments are so tremendously encouraging and helpful. I thank you for your kind attention. xoxo, Zoey Z

ZoeyZola
ZoeyZola
110 Followers
12