MGB GT V8

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He spread the blanket on the grass, only a few feet off the track in a tiny little glade surrounded by trees and bushes. It was more private than I feared it might be. I had envisaged him having his wicked way with me in full view of anyone who came along, and only a few miles from my home, where most people knew me - and him come to that.

He sat down and patted the blanket beside him saying, "Come and sit down here Chrissie."

I obediently sat.

He put one arm around me, and the other hand fondled my titties, stroking them through my clothes. He murmured in my ear, "Are you as horny as you look?"

Again, I didn't say a word.

He touched my stocking clad leg and smiled at the flinch of response as he let his hand slide up my thigh, reaching the top of my stocking. He smiled again and said, "You put those on especially for me, didn't you Chrissie?"

"Yes" I replied, in a timid voice.

God, was I scared! If I had known he intended to do this in public, I might not have turned up. But, then again, if it was only half as good as last time any risk would be well worth it. His hands strayed to my pussy. No hurry, just as if we were in private in my bedroom or some other safe place, not out in the open woods where anyone could come along and find us.

He smiled at the wetness on my thong. Then he unbuttoned my top, letting my bare body, covered in only the tiniest of bras, feel the cooling breeze. It sent more shivers down my spine. He was working me up in a slow, but very sure, way, taking his time. Was it for me? Or did he like to tease until I begged for it? Whatever his intentions, it was as near to heaven as a girl can get.

He slowly undressed me, all except my stockings and suspender belt. Each piece of clothing felt like one of the seven veils. It was so tantalising and sexy as he undressed me; my bra after he had removed my top, then my skirt, followed later by my thong. Each garment was followed by more touching and kissing every inch of my body.

I was so glad I had used that special perfume for him to smell, combined with the musky scent of a woman on heat. I could sense his timing as he kissed and fondled each part he exposed. He spent quite some time on every new bit of flesh he uncovered, kissing, sucking and touching. His fingers explored my skin as if he was feeling the finest silk. It made me feel so special, so sexy, so desirable. God, he knew how to turn a girl on.

Neither of us spoke a single word all the time he was undressing me, just touching, feeling each others presence was enough. No words were needed. We both knew why we were here and what we intended to do.

At last he inserted a finger into me. He pushed it slowly in taking all the time in the world to get it right, his finger bent to just the right angle to touch that special spot - the one that makes me oh! so sexy. He knew just where it was and how to find it, because within seconds I was climaxing, trying to keep quiet, not wanting to attract attention of any passers by. But how do you cum quietly? I have never had to keep quiet and didn't know how. My scream might have been heard for miles around; someone might even believe he was murdering me. He was killing me, but not in any violent way.

He was also driving me insane with his perfect touch. His finger held its position despite my writhing around on the blanket. He never lost the spot once, just held the constant pressure that makes me cum continuously, non-stop climax.

His face had that confident grin of a conqueror: an 'I have you just where I want you' look, and he did. I couldn't leave, even if I wanted to. He had me in a grip of sexual ecstasy that was stronger that any handcuffs, or restraints. He held me in his charm with just one finger. How hopeless was I? He could do anything to me and I wouldn't even try to resist. As he withdrew his finger, it was as if he had stopped my world from turning. Or was it just my head from spinning? It left me feeling bereft of his touch. I wanted his finger to stay there for ever, or at least until I could take no more.

He stood up, discarding his jeans as casually as he would have done indoors. He just undid the belt and let them slide down his firm young legs. His boxers were tented by his erect cock. I sat up, reaching for his pants. I intended to pull them down and suck that beautiful cock until he came in my mouth, but his fingers beat me to it, sliding them down his thighs, letting it spring up into my face. I grabbed it and took it in my mouth sucking and licking the exposed knob, my tongue working round and round until he was groaning almost as much as I had been just a few moments ago.

I gave it everything I had, taking as much as I could down my throat, but keeping eye contact with him the whole time, wanting him to see I was loving it as much as I hoped he was. He closed his eyes, and that look of pure contentment passed across his face. I knew exactly what this meant, and prepared myself for the mouthful that was imminent.

He grabbed the back of my head, his fingers entwining in my hair, holding me close to him. Not hard, but enough to tell me he wanted me to take it all. He let out a loud groan as he erupted deep into my mouth; down my throat in fact. His cock was so far past my larynx, I didn't really need to swallow, even though I gagged a little on the amount of his hot spunk. He held me for some time after he had finished coming, but again in a kind, almost loving way.

As he entangled his fingers from my hair, I fell back on the blanket exhausted from the lack of air. My mouth so full and my nose buried in his groin I couldn't really breathe.

I lay there naked except for those stockings and suspenders, my legs wide open inviting him to do whatever he wanted to do. He smiled and spoke for the first time since we started.

"That was great Chrissie", was all he said. It was more than enough for me, but what had he in store for an encore?

His cock was still as stiff as a rod of iron, so he could do what I wanted most of all. I needed to feel that wonderful young cock penetrating me again. It was all I had thought about since that first time almost a month ago. He knelt between my thighs and lowered himself down until he was laying on top of me, his cock perilously close to its goal. It only needed a little push from his hips and it would be where I wanted it.

He kissed me full on my lips, his tongue exploring the depths of my mouth. My tongue responded to his, doing a little dance of lust in each others mouths. Then I felt him move. Not much, but enough to make his cock open my cunt lips, as he continued to kiss me so passionately.

He pressed a little harder entering me, but only a few inches. I wanted it all, but his weight held me from moving to take it from him. It didn't stop me from trying. I strained my body upwards to meet him, struggling to get more of his cock inside me.

He smiled down at me as he lifted himself up, his hands at either side of my head, and said, "You really want this don't you?"

I replied, "Yes, please don't make me wait any longer. Please, please fuck me now."

His body tensed as he rammed it home. All of his big hard wonderful young cock plunged the depths of my body. I screamed in ecstasy, and some little pain as it rammed fully in. His balls were now slapping against my bum as he powered his cock into me. He didn't wait for me to get used to its size inside me, he fucked me so hard and so strong I almost fainted. He moved his hands under my ass, pulling me up to meet his thrusts, giving me that tiny bit more. It was enough to tip me over the edge once again.

What happened after that became blurred. I passed out for a few seconds; the orgasm was so big, so violent. I seemed to drift in and out of consciousness for the rest of his fucking me, because the next thing I was certain of was him lying on top of me, panting like a dog, his breath coming in short bursts. I felt a little burst of satisfaction. He had exhausted himself fucking me, but I was still there, and wanting more. Perhaps I wasn't as old as I felt last time.

He rolled off me. We laid side by side on his blanket, both luxuriating in that post orgasmic bliss, neither of us realising we had been watched, until a small round of applause brought us back to where we were.

I dare not look but my lover said, "OK so you've had your show now clear off." Well, that's the polite version. He sounded a lot older than his tender age, as he commanded whoever it was perving us to go away.

I listened as the man replied, "If you don't want an audience don't fuck in the open, young man, and don't let her make so much noise. I heard her screaming hundreds of yards away."

He walked away, not very gracefully, but he went just the same.

I was so embarrassed, so ashamed of myself for allowing this randy young man strip me and fuck me in the woods, knowing we could be seen. Knowing how much noise I make when I climax, it was inevitable we would be seen. What on earth was I thinking about? What if he recognised me?

Looking both ways, to make sure the path was empty, I stood up, intending to get dressed. But as I bent down to pick up my bra, his hands clasped either side of my hips from behind. His cock followed seconds later. No teasing this time, he was taking me for himself. This was his moment, his payment for all the wonderful thrills he had given me.

Despite the fear of being watched again, I couldn't help respond to his urgent fucking, pushing back to meet his every stroke. The climax built up inside me in seconds, as he rammed his hard cock deep into me. He rammed into me even deeper than before, because of the position I was in. My pussy was so exposed between my thighs, giving him all the access he could ever want to fuck me hard and deep. Oh my god! I was coming again, my legs felt like rubber.

I staggered, but he held me up in his strong arms and continued to fuck me just as hard and strong. He drove me to my orgasm, higher and higher. I felt my senses swirling, but I tried hard to not lose it. I managed to hold on long enough for him to shoot his hot young seed deep into me once again.

Oh! the feeling of such a virile young man fucking me was so intoxicating, so fantastic, so addictive. I knew right then he could have me, any time he crooked his little finger. I had become a slave to his wonderful young cock.

*

My sincere thanks go to Grumpyg for his hard work editing my story, making it so much more enjoyable to read without my errors.

Please let me know if you enjoyed this story. I love to read your feedback; it improves my writing to know you like my stories.