Mia

Story Info
Daughter realises a lifelong dream.
3.4k words
4.48
125.5k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mia was always horny. She wasn't always thinking about boys, she just knew that when she did think about them, she'd get horny. And when she got horny, she just had to do something about it. Usually she went somewhere private, where she could slide her fingers inside of her damp panties, and rub her hot little clit until she felt the sweet release of her orgasm. Then her panties would really be wet.

Mia is a very pretty woman. At twenty-seven, she wore her chestnut hair in soft waves that fell over her shoulders and framed her sweet round face. She took pains to apply just the proper amount of makeup to accentuate her natural beauty. She carried her 5'-5" body straight when she stood. Her full breasts, narrow waist and soft round hips gave her the classic hourglass figure so many women envied.

Mia had a good job and she made enough money to buy fashionable clothes and wear sexy lingerie whenever she went out. She loved the feel of fine silky things under her clothes and always wore stockings and a garter belt when she had a skirt on. Mia made some of the other women around her a little uneasy when she was near their men.

Mia enjoyed her job and worked hard to get ahead. But she never crossed the line that some of her co-workers had in order to move up. She had witnessed the results of that game on more than one occasion. Her friend Jolene had made the mistake of sleeping with Tom Addison, one of her superiors, in order to get a promotion and all it got for her was a reputation as a slut and a pink slip the first time a lay-off came along.

Mia had grown up in suburbia and her family was a typical middle class family. Her father was tall and handsome, and her mother was considered to be a "looker" by all her friends. Mia's younger brother was a brat, at least Mia thought so.

Mia had a crush on her daddy, ever since she can remember. Her daddy made her horny too. She would lie in her bed at night, listening to her parents making love in the bedroom across the hall. When she was younger, she was curious. As she grew older, she knew what they were doing and began to wonder what it would be like.

She had her first sexual experience, with a boy, when she was eighteen. It happened rather unexpectedly one night at a party given for her best friends birthday. She had been dating Jeff for a while, but they had never gotten really serious. As Mia was dressing for the party, her father strolled past her door, which she had carelessly left standing partially open. She was drying her hair with a hair dryer and as she bent over, exposing herself to whoever passed her door, she did not see or hear him.

Then she noticed a movement in the mirror. As she stood up, she recognized the shirt he was wearing as he watched from the shadow across the hall from her room. Her pussy tingled almost instantly, becoming aware of his presence. Glancing in the mirror, she could imagine the view he had of her sweet rump, and the thick female lips tucked between her legs. She saw him move away from her door, and she went into her bathroom and quickly brought herself off with her fingers. Oh, how she wanted to have him touching her there, instead of herself.

Her temperature level remained at a fever pitch all through the party, and when Jeff suggested they go for a walk, she jumped at the chance. They had no more than walked around the corner from they house the party was, when she pushed herself into his arms and kissed him savagely. Jeff got the message in a hurry and before she could change her mind, Jeff pulled her behind the neighbor's hedge, had her panties down around her ankles and was fucking her from behind.

Jeff was in a terrible state of arousal and came after only a few hasty strokes and left Mia with an even greater need than she had before. She sent Jeff back to the party alone, and walked the two blocks home letting her self quietly into the house. Mia intended to rush into her room and finish what Jeff had started.

Hurrying down the hall, Mia almost crashed into her mother, who stepped into the hallway from her bedroom door. Mia's mother stood right in front of her, very naked. Mia smelled the odor of sex immediately.

"Oh, Mia," her mother exclaimed, "I didn't hear you come in."

"I just got home." Mia replied, her pussy flooding her panties with the revelation the she had almost caught her parents in the act.

"I'll just be a sec in the bathroom," her mother said and turned away.

Mia looked into her parent's room and saw her father lying on the bed. His long thick cock glistened with their mutual excretions. He was still semi-hard from their recent coupling. Now, Mia was really on fire.

Spinning on her heel, she rushed into her room and closed the door. She quickly retrieved a soft cloth bag from the back of her pajama drawer and pulled a large, thickly veined rubber cock from the bag. She spit into her palm and smeared it on the fake penis. Sitting on the edge of her bed, she pulled her panties aside and hurriedly inserted the long thick dildo into her wet pussy and with a practiced hand, quickly brought herself to an intense orgasm.

Mia fell back on the bed, with the toy still pushed deeply in her cunt, and waited for the sensations to pass. She was still unsatisfied.

She must have dozed off, because the next thing she knew, someone was with her in her room.

"Mia. Wake up, Honey," her mother's soft voice coaxed her from her slumber.

Mia opened her eyes and stared up into her mother's clear blue eyes. She was still confused, just having been wakened, but she could feel the dildo was still imbedded in her cunt.

"Ma, it's okay," Mia mumbled.

"Shhhh. Let me help you, Baby," her mother whispered, and gently withdrew the sexy toy from her unfulfilled center.

Mia moaned as her mother eased the dildo from her depths. She hadn't pulled it all the way out yet, and Mia swooned as she felt it slide back in after her mother twisted it slightly to add to the sensations.

"Mama," Mia breathed, "I had sex with a boy tonight."

"I know, Baby," her mother said. "And he didn't get you there, did he?"

"No," Mia whimpered. "I had to do that myself. Does daddy get you off?"

"Oh yes, Baby. Your daddy gets me off really good. You'll find somebody that will do that for you one day," her mother soothed.

All the while they talked, Mia's mother was easing the dildo in and out of Mia's scalding pussy, until she erupted in the strongest orgasm of her young life. She clutched at her mother's hands and pulled the toy as far into her convulsing center as she could.

"Get some sleep, Baby," her mother said, and left Mia sweating on her bed.

Closing the door quietly, Mia's mother leaned against the wall next to Mia's door and trembled into a deep orgasm of her own.

Mia dated regularly. She had a long list of men who would jump at the chance to bed her. Some of them she actually enjoyed being with, others she would pass on. When she was particularly horny, she would have sex with her dates. She even went with the same guy for almost a year, and grew comfortable in his bed. But she still had a hunger inside that hadn't been fed and she didn't know exactly what it was.

And now, she was twenty-seven. She had her own condo, in a nice part of town, and lived the life she wanted with no strings yet attached. She saw her folks at least once or twice a week and still got itchy in the panties when she was alone with her dad. She continually flashed back to that single time she had seen his shining cock, and her mothers coming to her room.

Mia's aunt had a terrible accident, and her mother went to attend to her during her convalescence. Mia called her dad every day to check up on him and decided to invite him for dinner on Friday evening. He eagerly accepted and she was elated to be entertaining her father in her own place.

She took much care to see that everything was dusted and all the little girly things were safely tucked out of sight. She prepared a tasty lasagna and had it baking in the oven while she bathed and dressed for his impending arrival. She had no conscious plan to seduce her father that night. But every nerve in her body tingled with the idea of being alone with him.

She lingered in the bath. After drying herself, she painstakingly applied her make-up. She dabbed perfume on her nipples, making them harden from the cool touch of the glass applicator. She selected a pair of sheer rusty stockings and a garter belt, which matched her nearly non-existent bra and panties perfectly. She squeezed into a short black shiny shift with a plunging neckline.

Mia adorned her ears with the long sparkling earrings he had given her on her twenty-first birthday and the necklace he had give her just this past Christmas. Surveying herself in the mirror, she smiled and hoped he would find her attractive.

The clock on her dressing table told her he would be there in fifteen minutes. She shivered with anticipation. The narrow band of smooth lace covering her excited pussy had already grown damp. God, she hoped he wouldn't think she looked like a tramp.

She went to the living room and lit several candles and checked her dinner. The table was set, the wine was chilling and Mia was a nervous wreck. The door buzzer almost caused her to faint when her father pressed it announcing his arrival.

Mia smoothed her skirt, hoping again that it wasn't too short, and reached for the doorknob. He stood in the hall, outside her door, holding a huge box of long stemmed yellow roses and a bottle of champagne. Her knees turned to Jell-O at the sight of him. 'You're acting like a school girl,' she thought to herself, as she held the door wide for him to enter.

"You are simply gorgeous," Brian Aikens said, as he leaned to kiss his daughter's soft lips.

Mia leaned into the kiss and applied just a slight bit of extra pressure as their lips came together. Her heart was beating furiously inside her chest. The smell of his aftershave made her heady.

"For me?" she asked, taking the roses from his arm.

"Beautiful flowers for the beautiful lady," he answered.

She found a large vase and put the flowers on the table behind the sofa. She took his coat and hung it in the hall closet. All the while Brian watched his stunning daughter, a burning started deep in the pit of his soul. She was so perfect, just like her mother. He shouldn't be feeling like this, after all she was his daughter.

She served him dinner, and he helped her take the plates to the kitchen. She passed him in the doorway, feeling his chest brush against her hard nipples as he squeezed by. Both of them were feverish. He opened the champagne and held a crystal glass out for her and poured one for himself.

"To the most beautiful girl in the world," he toasted.

They drank to his toast and Mia said, "And to the most beautiful daddy in the universe."

She sat on the sofa next to him and they chatted about funny things. Her skirt edged up, exposing her stocking tops, when she curled her legs under herself. He glanced at her creamy thighs and quickly pulled his wandering eyes away. But, they wouldn't cooperate and kept returning to feast on his daughters exposed flesh.

Her eyes traveled to his lap and then to his face. She could tell that she was having an effect on him because his breath was becoming shallower and she could see he was fighting the beginning of an erection.

She let her hand slide along the back of the sofa. Her crimson polished nails made feather light contact with his neck, startling him upon first touch. He gazed into her lust filled eyes, deriving the full meaning of his daughter's feelings without either of them saying a single word. The touch of her fingers on his skin and the fragrance of her perfume intoxicated him.

He let his hand slowly reach out and caress her stocking covered knee. Mia leaned back and pulled her legs out from under her. Her skirt rode up a little higher and she let her legs part revealing the soft inner flesh above her stockings. His face came close to hers. She parted her lips to receive the first lustful kiss from her father. She hungered to feel his mouth on hers. When their lips touched, a spark went straight through to her heart. His searching tongue found hers and they came alive in each other's arms.

It felt to Mia as if he wanted to consume her. He pulled the zipped on the back of her dress down and slipped it off her shoulders. His warm mouth traced a trail from her lips to her neck, then across her shoulder and down the front of her to the swell of her breasts. Her hands fumbled at his fly and she worked it open, groping inside for his swelling manhood.

He pulled away and stood in front of her. Mia conquered his belt buckle and drew his trousers down over his hips and off his feet, as her stepped out of first one leg then the other. She quickly tugged his briefs over his hips, freeing his thick cock from its confines. He pulled her to her feet and helped her out of her dress. She turned so he could release the tiny hooks on her brassiere.

They eased down to the carpet in the center of the room, together. He carefully pulled her drenched panties off over her stocking clad legs and held them to his face, savoring the sweet odor of her feminine secretions.

Mia closed her hand around his stiffness and pushed him back to the floor. Swinging her leg over his face, she lowered her mouth to his raging cock and took him deep into her throat just as his tongue found her oozing slit. Brian eagerly lavished his daughter's hot pussy with his probing tongue. He spread her full feathery lips wide apart and pushed deep into her flowing hole.

Mia engulfed him with her mouth. His cock pulsed inside her cheeks, sending untold thrills to her very core. Her hands were softly caressing his balls and gently stroking up and down his hard shaft in unison with her mouth. She let him slip from her mouth and laved his balls with her wet tongue. She covered him with wet kisses and when she probed his puckered rosebud with her tongue, he nearly lost it.

Mia's pussy was awash. Brian's face was smeared with her juices. She wanted him to bury his cock in her pussy.

"Fuck me, Daddy," Mia croaked. "I want you in me, now."

She rolled off him and laid on her back on the floor, spreading her legs to give him complete access. He held his cock in his fist as he positioned himself between her splayed thighs. But he hesitated, for just a second.

"It's all right, Daddy. I'm on the pill," Mia breathed.

Brian slipped inside of his daughter and pushed his cock full length into her gushing cunt. Her legs wrapped around him and he drove into her with long sure repetitions.

Mia was to learn the pleasure of man in control. Her daddy had mastered the art of self-control. He had learned how to maintain a hard-on and hold his ejaculation long after his partner had reached her first orgasm. He prided himself on how his wife would brag to her girlfriends about his lovemaking.

She reached her first orgasm within minutes. It was her first release of her life, from the feel of a man inside of her. Her climax was deep and lasted for what seemed like a whole minute. Brian felt her stiffen and then shudder as the sensation raced through her body. He held her close as she whimpered in his ear.

"I love you, Daddy," Mia cried.

"I love you too, Baby Girl," he responded.

Brian's cock remained firm in Mia's quivering cunt. He moved slowly out of her and helped her to turn over, pulling her up on her knees. He entered her from behind and pushed into a place that had never experienced penetration before. He repeated his entrance into her many times before she came again. This time, her orgasm was more intense and lasted much longer. Her juices flowed out of her, bathing his balls and their legs with her fragrance.

Brian continued his rhythmic motions, taking Mia to even higher sensual plateaus. Mia had never felt so alive in her life. She wanted to feel him shooting his hot cum deep in her pussy.

"Cum in me, Daddy." She begged. "Fill me with your hot load."

Brain heard her plea and acknowledged her request by lengthening his stroke and relaxing his hold on his emotions. He drew from all of his inner strength and let his hot semen evacuate it's home in his balls and find it's way deep into his daughter's hungry womb. Repeatedly he pulsed, sending wave after wave of thick creamy cum far inside of Mia's quaking center.

Mia's young sleeve clenched Brian's erupting cock and milked him as her third orgasm gripped her body. He had never felt such intense emotion, as he was experiencing with his precious daughter. His strength was ebbing as he released the last of his flow. Mia collapsed under him to the carpet. Brian held himself up on shaking arms as he withdrew his spent cock from her still trembling pussy.

A long thin thread of sperm stretched from her lips to the purple crown of his prick, dislodging and falling to leave a shiny line of cum on the back of her leg. Their mixed juices oozed from her dilated opening and drooled over her clit to drip on the carpet between her outspread thighs. Brian sat back on the floor and watched as the thick rivulets drained from her sated body, making a small creamy puddle beneath her.

"I love you, Daddy," Mia's muffled voice reached his ears.

"Mia," he said. "We shouldn't have done this."

"I know, Daddy," she said. "But I've wanted you for years. I've listened to you and mom across the hall and when I saw her naked that night and I saw your cock, I knew that some day I would find a way to get you to make love to me."

"She told me," he said.

Mia rolled over and looked at his face.

"She told you?" she asked.

"Yes. She told me about the dildo, and how hot you were," he explained. "She also told me how extremely aroused she was and how she wanted to make love to you herself."

"Why didn't she say something?" Mia asked.

"She didn't know if you had any desire for women," he said. "She figured that if you were interested, you'd let it be known."

"She's lovely, Daddy," Mia whispered. "I had no idea."

"Well, now you do," he said. "And you obviously know how I feel about you. I'm going to tell her about tonight and you might want to explain your feelings for her yourself."

"Oh, Daddy. I will," Mia said.

Brian's cock, still glistening with their mixed juices, was lying semi-hard on his leg. Mia lowered her face to him and took him into her mouth. He hardened quickly as she sucked on him.

Mia turned her face up to his and said, "Fuck me again, Daddy. This time, I want to feel you in my ass hole."