Mia

Story Info
A young girl sets her sights on someone she can't have.
16.9k words
4.67
34.9k
50

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/11/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JaneRoe
JaneRoe
24 Followers

This is my first time writing anything of length, so any feedback would be much appreciated. All the characters are of legal age (18 and older). Happy reading.

*********

The alarm blared and Mia jumped awake, grabbing at the big clock that had startled her out of her sleep. For the life of her she couldn't understand why her mum had bought her something so deafening. She closed her eyes and continued to lay in bed, buried under the duvet, listening to the sound of dishes downstairs, and hurried steps in the corridor outside. She'd have to get up soon or she'd be late. Again. But instead she allowed herself to indulge in the feel of the cool, white sheets caressing her bare calves, the warmth of the pillow that was hugged to her chest, and the delicious drowsiness which still loomed over her. Her eyes shot open as there was a single loud bang at the door. It was time to get up.

Reluctantly, Mia threw the duvet to one side of her queen sized bed, and swung her long, slender legs over the edge. She stood and sauntered her way to her en suite bathroom, tying her dark hair up in a bun as she went. She found herself looking into the mirror, staring at her face and wondering if she looked as tired as she felt.

Her bright hazel eyes twinkled back at her, as she leaned in to look closer she could see the green in them. She stroked her jaw; today was going to be a long day. She turned to turn the shower on, twisting the nozzle so it was on the hottest setting and ran her hand under the water; it was cold, but getting warmer by the second. She pulled her tshirt over her head and shimmied her way out of her bottoms, letting both fall to the floor. Standing in front of the mirror again, she examined her naked body, and ran her finger along a faint bruise on her shoulder from when her sister had launched a Harry Potter book at her.

Picking up her toothbrush, she squeezed out a pea sized amount of toothpaste and brushed her teeth, spitting and wiping her mouth with the back of her hand.

She sighed, and stepped into the now hot shower.

Mia was a pretty girl, she had eyes that shone, lashes that fluttered and brows which couldn't be faulted. Her full pink lips were home to the brightest teeth, resulting in the prettiest, most tempting mouth you'd ever see. She was owner of a perfectly sculpted jaw too, and beautifully crafted cheekbones that often garnered her many compliments. Her smooth, taut skin was a light shade of olive which gave away her Mediterranean heritage, as did her dark brown hair, which fell in waves at the small of her back. Standing at 5'7, she was relatively tall, with a slim waist, long legs, plump but slightly pert breasts, and an ass you could bounce quarters off of. She was delectable in every sense of the word, and she was well aware of it.

The water pecked at Mia's soft skin like hot little kisses, leaving behind a faint trickle of warmth. She washed herself and rinsed off; the shower filling with the smell of the peach scrub she had used. She smelt edible, and the thought made her smile.

As she dabbed herself dry, her thoughts took her to the long day ahead and her smile soon faded. She loathed school. She hated the whole learning process of teachers regurgitating information (that they may as well have read on Wikipedia) and students then being made to lap it up without question. She hated the rigidity of having a timetable, abiding by rules and structures she didn't fully accept. And she hated the authority she had to oblige. This often resulted in unauthorised absences, poor punctuality, numerous detentions, and the dreaded call home.

Despite this, Mia still managed to get the grades that were required of her. She was one of the handful that the school deemed 'gifted and talented', which meant that without much work or effort at all, Mia was a more than able student, and it showed. But despite having a knack for academia, she wasn't much of an academic, instead choosing to coast through her education and underachieving for someone of her ability.

She shook the thought from her mind and hurried to get herself ready for school. Her parents had already left for work, so it added more time onto her journey as she wasn't going to get a ride. But having been lost in her thoughts, she was already close to running late.

She opened her cupboard and stared in blankly, lost for a split second before reaching in and pulling out a black crewneck jumper and a pair of black jeans, before haphazardly throwing them on. The jeans hugged her legs and her round bottom, showing off just how toned she was. As she started to carefully apply her eyeliner, she reached for her phone and paused to send out a mass text to a select few before continuing with her makeup. Her phone buzzed; a reply. It was Adam, "Be there in 10". And just like that she didn't have to worry about getting the bus to school.

Adam was an older boy in university, tall, dark, intelligent, and utterly gorgeous. Mia had been speaking to him for a while and though they weren't just friends, they weren't anything exclusive either. There was no spark for her, and Adam was just one of many. Her phone buzzed again, but she left it unchecked. She pulled on some socks and pushed her feet into a pair of black Chelsea boots. Now ready, she grabbed her bag and ran down the stairs, making sure to set the alarm and lock the door behind her.

She ran down the drive toward the black beamer that was waiting for her, opened the door, flung her things in, and flung herself in next. After exhaling deeply, she turned to the man next to her.

Adam's hair was a tousled mess, he was wearing a hoodie and a pair of torn jeans, and he looked slightly unkempt, as though he'd just gotten out of bed. But his face was still handsome, and his dark eyes, unblinking, were fixed on hers.

She gave a small smile before leaning in and giving him a small peck on the lips, then another. She reached out with her right hand and placed it on the back of his neck, stroking his hair, she kissed him again, but this time parted his lips with hers and slowly licked at his tongue with her own. Sighing softly she pulled him in closer to kiss him more deeply, their breaths mingling. He tasted of mint and tea. Then she drew away. Watching him as she moved her hand from his neck to his jaw, to stroke his bottom lip.

Without saying anything, she sat back in her seat, put on her belt and turned away to look out the window, and in barely a whisper uttered "Let's go".

*********

The school bell was ringing to alert students it was now form time, 'a call to being brainwashed', Mia thought. Mia lazily made her way through the crowds of students, nodding and acknowledging the dozens that greeted her.

When she reached her form class she sat down at the first available seat near the door, took out her phone and turned it on silent before returning it to her bag. Mr Thomas sat down on the desk at the front with his laptop propped on his knee. He was a wafer of a man. Tall, pale and thin. Sallow under eyes, behind thick horn rimmed glasses, and with a 5 o'clock shadow.

He started to call out names as he took the register. "Abby, Ron, Cairo, Lydia, Jacob, Mia..." He looked up, his gaze meeting hers briefly before going back, "on time today, I see". One of the boys in the class sniggered; Mia rolled her eyes. Mr Thomas finished the register and went on to talk about the assembly they were to have on Thursday.

Mia phased out his voice and realising she was hungry, started to think of what she could eat.

The bell sounded for first period and they all filed out the classroom.

Mia had first period free, so she went to the common room, made her way to the back and sat down at an empty desk. Just as she put her bag on the table, Louise skipped over. "Mia! What are you doing after school today? Me and Amber are going to Westfield to get some things for Dre's party, you should come with us!"

"Not today Louise, you two have fun though".

"Are you at least going to come to the party?"

"I don't know yet, we'll see. I'll let you know, ok?"

"Right, ok. What are you doing now? Do you have a free period? You could come and get breakfast with me if you want. What else do you have today? I heard you dropped Biology for Economics, what happened?"

Mia sighed. Louise was always so talkative, though she was perfectly nice, she was just too chipper and cheerful for Mia to stand. She interrupted "Louise, I'm really tired, I'm going to nap for a bit now, but I'll talk to you about it all later", and with that, Mia put her head down on the desk, resting it on her arms and closed her eyes.

She heard Louise leave, and was left to herself. She heard the door to the common room open and close, computers starting up, chairs being pulled this way and that, and the chatter of students. She focused on her breathing, the lull of the fan that came from the computer nearby, until it all became distant.

There was a hand on her shoulder, and a ringing in her ear when she finally came to. It was Dennis, the common room monitor, and the ringing was the bell for third period. She'd slept through break.

She hauled her bag over her shoulder and half ran to her Physics class, she could vaguely hear Dennis shouting after her but she didn't stop to make out what it was. The science block was on the other side of the building, and she made it just in time before Mr Sheridan entered. She took out her notebook and copied the diagram he was drawing on the board.

Mr Sheridan was a very serious man, and taught in a very linear fashion, as he droned on at the class, Mia finished the assigned tasks and started to doodle on the side of the page. Freeing her mind of Physics and causing it to ponder other things... What did she have next? Her thoughts were interrupted by Mark, a boy in class who sat on her table. "Hey Mia, how's it going? Are you finished already?" Mia replied without looking up "Yep".

"Fuck, you're fast", Mia said nothing in return, Mark hesitated, "Ummm, are you going to Dre's party later this week?" Mia continued to speak to her notepad "Probably not".

"Oh... Ok. I thought maybe we could go together..."

"I'm not going".

"Yea, well if you change your mind, let me know".

"Sure".

Desperate for the conversation not to die, Mark searched for more words, "Umm, do you, errr... What do you have next?" Mia looked up at the young boy for a moment then, biting her lip in thought, she shrugged. She flicked through her planner to check her time table. "Econ. I have Econ next", she smiled to herself. Assuming the smile was for him, Mark perked up and asked "Is that with Mr Matthews? I heard he's a right hard ass", at that, Mia smiled again but said nothing.

The bell sounded, they shoved their things into their bags, and left the room.

She had Econ next. With Mr Matthews.

********

It was no secret that Mia received a lot of attention, both for her appearance and her allure. She kept her affairs private; no one knew whether she was dating anyone; no one knew if she'd lost her virginity; no one knew if she went to parties. She was a walking enigma, and it only added to her appeal. As she walked to her next class, she returned many waves, hi's and hello's. All the boys pined for her, but her for none.

The one she ached for was the only one she wanted and couldn't have, the only one who had ever shown any resistance, he was so far out of reach. She walked up the stairs, and entered the classroom.

There HE was.

In perfectly tailored grey trousers, and dress shoes. He wore a plain white shirt with the sleeves rolled, exposing his forearms, and a black tie that hung loosely around his unbuttoned collar.

He looked up; she felt weak. "Afternoon Mia", she did her best not to grin, instead letting a small smile form at the corner of her mouth which he couldn't help but notice and admire. She said nothing in reply, only looked up at him through her long lashes, holding his gaze for as long as she could stand to. He broke first and cleared his throat before taking a few steps back, and she bit her lip as she turned away to find her seat.

Mr Matthews went about setting the tasks for the lesson, and how to complete them, but Mia solved the problems as they were read out, and started to doodle again when he began to explain the process.

As she drew, she thought of Mr Matthews, occasionally looking up from her paper to watch his hands move as he gestured, his lips as he spoke. He was beautiful. He had thick brown hair that looked soft to touch, to hold, to pull... His eyes glinted with a boyish charm, they were bright but deep, looking into them made you think he knew something you didn't. His chiselled jaw was covered with a slight beard. Rugged but with a smile that would melt your heart, a mischievous grin only rivalled by a toddler. He was sexy and endearing all at once, and towering over most at 6'4 he was a sight to behold.

The room went quiet, and she looked up again to see what had happened; the class was getting on with the tasks. She watched as Mr Matthews took his own seat. Her eyes following him as he moved. Continuing to doodle, she smiled to herself, revelling in his perfection.

He looked up to see everyone with their heads down, scrawling away. His gaze fell on one particular student, her pen wasn't moving as fast, and it seemed to follow a circular motion instead of horizontal. He watched her for a while longer. Her elbow propped up on the table, her face resting in her up turned palm. Her long hair settled on her shoulders. She was biting her lip as she looked at her notepad, and for a split second he envied her that, because he wanted to bite it too.

He clenched his jaw and looked around the classroom at the other students before checking his email. When he looked up again, most of the students were done. He stood and started to call on students for answers, "Peter, what's number 2?" Slightly unsure of himself Peter answered and Mr Matthews nodded his head at him before calling on another student. As he listened to the next answer, he noticed that the girl who caught his attention before was still busy at her paper, hoping to catch her out he called on her next, "Mia, number 8?" and without looking up or even hesitating, Mia gave the correct answer, and Mr Matthews turned to someone else.

The bell rang and the students rushed out to get their lunches. Mr Matthews went around the classroom tucking in chairs and collecting loose sheets. When he turned around he saw Mia propped up on a desk at the front, doing something with her phone. "Waiting for Ms Evans?" she looked up before looking back down "Yep", he nodded in response, though she didn't see.

Ms Evans was the head of Economics, had taught Mia Maths for 3 years before she started 6th form, and this was actually her classroom; they were on very good terms. Ms Evans would allow Mia to stay during her free periods and through lunch if she wanted to, she would sometimes even let her sleep in the Economics office if she was especially tired, and would write her notes to get her out of other classes if she was in a bad mood.

Ms Evans strolled into the classroom, "Hey MiMi, staying out of trouble?" Mia laughed "Of course". Ms Evans didn't stop and continued to walk to the back of the room to put some books away on the shelf. She was a petite woman, at least 5'2, and she had killer curves. "Hungry?" she asked Mia, "always". Ms Evans held up an apple and a packet of crisps, Mia pointed to the apple, and Ms Evans threw it at her for her to catch. "Caleb do you need anything printed?" Mr Matthews looked up, "No I'm good thanks, Ms", and with that she left the room.

Mr Matthews watched as Mia took a bite of her apple. "You're always eating something healthy".

"Oh?"

"Yesterday it was that green slop they sell as a smoothie, today it's an apple. You don't like crisps?"

"Out of the two I preferred the apple".

"And if you could have chosen anything else?"

"Mmmmm..." Mia paused and looked thoughtful, she then looked up and as her gaze met his, "a banana" she said silkily. His throat caught and she watched him swallow. Mia smiled a small coy smile and lowered her gaze back to her phone and took a chunk out of her apple.

Mr Matthews shifted, feeling slightly uneasy, had she really just looked directly at him and said that? Was she really just a fan of fruit, or had she meant something else? He felt a twitch in his groin as an image of Mia made its way into his mind. She was on her knees, looking up at him through her lashes with those big brown eyes just as she had done earlier, only, her mouth was full. Mr Matthews paced to the back of the room and pretended to look through some books.

Ms Evans then re-entered the room with a stack of papers just as the bell started to ring. Mia and Mr Matthews both watched her as she came in, somewhat expectantly. "What do you have now?" She asked looking at Mia.

"English".

"Well you better get going, Ms Haddon isn't in the best of moods and I don't think she'll appreciate you waltzing in late again today", she waited for Mia to move. Mia hopped off of the desk and picked up her bag, tucking her phone away into it, "got it". As she moved toward the door, she stopped abruptly. "Mr Matthews?" He looked at her, slightly bashful about before but still curious as to what she was going to say now that they had company.

"Do you think I could come and see you after school today? There was a chunk of today's lesson that I just didn't get".

He stared back at her, trying not to gawk, there was no way this girl was stumped by anything he'd taught today. Ms Evans watched him, amused. Finally, he blurted out a single word "Sure" and nodded his head. Mia left for English.

*******

Ms Evans was right about Ms Haddon, she was in a piss poor mood, and was struggling not to take it out on the class. It didn't bother Mia much, Ms Haddon wasn't necessarily a bad teacher, but she wasn't someone Mia could take seriously either, she thought she tried way too hard, and her thoughts were always scattered which confused the majority of the class. Mia, like many, was used to zoning her out.

"The taste of hunger, or a tyrants reign, And thousand more calamities besides, To grunt and sweat under this weary life, When that he may his full Quietus make, With a bare bodkin, who would this endure, But for a hope of something after death?" Mia highlighted and scribbled a note beside the quotation before reading it over to herself once more, and then, again. 'The taste of hunger... To grunt and sweat...' her mind suddenly shifted to Matthews. She thought of him biting and kissing at her neck greedily... Then pictured him above her, hovering slightly, thrusting and grunting as sweat dripped down his brow'. She closed her eyes and bit her lip subconsciously, taking in a deep breath before slowly letting it back out.

"Matthews!" she heard. She snapped out of her lustful stupor and tuned into where she heard his name. It was two tables in front, to the left. Jade and Cassandra were giggling and whispering to one another. Mia strained to listen... "He's so hot, did you see him today!" said Jade to Cass, "YES! He had his sleeves rolled up again and you could see his veins"

"I know! I wanted to die!"

"Me too! I wish I could be in his class, you're so lucky".

"You have no idea, I mean he looked right at me today, I couldn't even, like, I almost died!"

"Oh my god, fuck. I'm so jealous".

Mia had heard enough, bored of the juvenile girls she went back to reading the excerpt in front of her, reading but not digesting, as she instead contemplated what exactly she was going to do after school.

Meanwhile, Caleb Matthews sat in his office chair behind his desk, spinning a pen between his fingers, deep in thought. What was she playing at? He'd known Mia to be a little flirtatious with him, and had even picked up on the little innuendoes she would drop, but they were usually so subtle, it could have just been in his head. But this was coquettish.

JaneRoe
JaneRoe
24 Followers