Mia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JaneRoe
JaneRoe
24 Followers

Before she had time to react, Caleb had trapped her right nipple between his finger and thumb and was pinching it impossibly hard as he twisted it around, "OW; FUCK!" Mia let go immediately and so did he, sitting back and shielding his dick with his hands, glaring at her but with a hint of a smile on his lips that he struggled to conceal. She pouted at him, "that hurt".

"I should shove my dick in you for that", he said dryly.

She closed her eyes and moaned before opening them again, "Mmm, yes please..." Her eyes met his. "But first you need to kiss me better" she smiled coyly, and reached out her arm for him to come to her.

He stared at her before leaning forward reluctantly, one hand still trying to cover his cock. She placed her out reached hand on the back of his head and arched her back as his lips closed around her nipple, licking gently. She sighed, stroking his hair as she breathed out "good boy..."

He ran his tongue in small circles around the hard little nub before sucking on it; he looked up at her, she was biting her lip.

He came up to her level and kissed her gently on the mouth, her hand continuing to stroke his hair. He lowered himself so his hips met hers, his dick lying across her mound and stomach. She ground up into him, moaning into his mouth as her wetness coated his inflamed cock making him slick.

Caleb let out a deep breath, rubbing himself against her and mixing his breath with hers. She wrapped her legs around him, caressing his hips with her thighs, his back with her calves. He froze and pulled himself away from her kiss. A look of worry covering his face, she stared up at him and craned her neck to kiss his jaw before setting her head back down on the pillow to watch him.

He looked back at her, thoughtful and disturbed. Herself now worried, Mia asked "what's wrong?" she did nothing to mask the faint concern in her voice.

He hesitated, gazing into her, "are you a virgin...?"

She relaxed and gazed back, raising a perfectly shaped brow at him; amused "would you like me to be?"

His face dropped to an expression that said 'seriously?' She laughed, showing her teeth, wrapping her arms around his neck and drawing him back down to her, she smiled as she kissed him, still laughing quietly to herself "no" she breathed "but go slow".

He kissed her back, hungrily, his lips smashing against hers. He reached down and rubbed the head of his dick up and down her slit before positioning it against her opening. He pushed forward slowly, but her tight hole wouldn't give. He rubbed himself against her some more, before he pushed forward firmly again, and began to enter.

Mia sighed a long sigh as he began to thrust in and out of her slowly. Their eyes met and they watched each other quietly; he pushed deeper and she closed her eyes as she winced, her breath catching. She felt so incredibly full, her insides hugging his dick tight as he moved in and out of her at a steady pace.

He groaned, "how are you this tight..." she kissed his cheek in response as his head hung over her.

She started to move her hips to meet with his thrusts, he groaned again, fucking her harder and beginning to grunt, the sound alone could have made her cum. She opened her eyes to take in the sight of him hovering over her, grunting, as his dick drove in and out of her. Mia slotted her arms under his, holding onto his back and his shoulders, feeling the ripples of his muscles as he moved.

She squeezed her legs around his waist, clinging to him, and moaned into his chest breathlessly "fuck me" he pulled out of her, her eyes shot open and she whined in protest. "Turn around", she bit her lip "yes sir..." and did as she was told, rolling over onto her stomach.

Before she could get comfortable, Caleb grabbed onto her hips and rammed his cock back into her pussy and began to fuck her relentlessly. Looking up at the ceiling he closed his eyes, pounding in and out of her, and listening to her moan into the pillow she'd buried her face in.

He looked down at her back as he fucked her, and stroked her spine before pushing his palm into the small of her back; forcing it to arch more. She pushed back at him. His gaze fell to her ass, he'd never seen anything more perfect.

He placed both hands on her ass, grabbing gently, her fleshy exterior giving into his touch. He gripped her ass and spread her cheeks, revealing her tiny asshole. He sucked in a breath, and stretched out his thumb to stroke it gently.

It was beautiful, small, smooth, and only slightly darker than the rest of her. He looked up at Mia, her back still arched, face still buried.

"Have you ever been fucked in the ass?" he managed to breathe as he continued to thrust in and out of her. She didn't say anything.

He squeezed her ass hard making her yelp.

She turned her face against the pillow, she was blushing as she bit her lip. "No" she said between breaths as she was fucked.

"I'm going to fuck you in the ass" Caleb breathed.

Her face grew brighter as she heard his words. He looked back down at her ass, watching his dick slide in and out of her pussy, her asshole staring right him. He brought his thumb to his mouth and wet it with his tongue before placing his hand back on her ass to spread it once more. He rubbed her hole with his thumb briefly before pushing against the tiny bud, it gave way and he slowly pushed his thumb deeper into her ass.

Mia moaned loudly and pushed back onto his dick and his thumb. It was a wonderful feeling. He slowly fucked her ass with his thumb as his cock fucked her pussy. Her asshole hugged him tightly, her warm insides clamping around him. He groaned, she was so tight around his thumb, he couldn't even begin to think how she'd feel around his dick.

Mia propped herself on her elbows before pushing herself upright, Caleb was forced to remove his thumb as her back met his chest, and her head fell back on his shoulder. He reached around with his hands and cupped both her tits, squeezing, and flicking her nipples with his thumbs. Still fucking her, he reached down and rubbed her pussy with his hand, the other teasing her nipple.

She moaned loudly and raised her arm to grab onto his hair, pulling his head down to her, his ear at her lips, "get on your back" she moaned. He paused and looked at her, unsure of what she'd said. Mia sighed and kissed him once on the lips before yanking his head down with his hair, causing him to slip out of her, as she pushed him onto the bed.

He started forward, leaning out and reaching for her. She straddled him and ground down, her pussy crashing onto his throbbing dick. She bent down and kissed him briefly, breathing onto him. Her eyes on his as she slowly impaled herself on his hot member.

Mia threw her head back as she sat all the way down on his huge pole, biting her lip, she started to ride him. Rocking her hips back and forth, savouring the feel of him moving so deep inside her. Caleb stared, amazed. She opened her eyes to look at him, and was met with the same look of adoration he'd been giving her all night.

Mia smiled, bringing her hands up and running them through her hair before letting it fall around her again. She held her breasts in her hands, rubbing them and squeezing, then tweaking her nipples and moaning. Her gaze never left his; she was biting her lip again. "You fucking goddess" he whispered. She grinned.

Dropping her hands to her sides as she began to rotate her hips, and threw her head back again, moaning loudly, as she gyrated her pussy on his hard dick.

He continued to watch her, gaping at her body. His eyes running over her long neck, down to her tits which she pushed out towards him as she leaned back arching her back, her flat, toned stomach, and her strong thighs on either sides of his waist.

He stretched his arm to touch a finger against her leg lightly; she quivered. He ran it against her clit, and wet it with her pussy, she was soaked, dripping around his dick as she rode him. He reached behind and grabbed onto her ass again, using both hands and ran his finger between her cheeks, rubbing it against her tight little hole again before forcing it in, past the first knuckle and then the second. He started to finger her ass.

Mia moaned, "fuck yes" her voice was raspy "finger my asshole..." she breathed quietly, hearing her words, Caleb sucked in a sharp breath.

She started to move up and down on his cock, faster until she was practically jumping on his dick. Her tits bounced with her. 'What a fucking sight' he thought.

He fingered her ass faster, pushing it in as deep as he could, and he thrusted up into her, hard, causing her to jump more.

Mia cried out, her hands falling onto his abdomen to support herself as she came on his dick, moaning loudly as she rode out the waves of her orgasm.

She unmounted him and he let his finger slip out, as she collapsed beside him. She was panting again, her throat dry. He leaned down and kissed her mouth, "you beautiful bitch".

She didn't respond. He stood up as he got out of bed and went into the en suite bathroom, he came out with a towel, and he sat down beside her on the bed again and parted her legs, wiping her gently, her pussy soaked with her own cum. He stood again and wiped his own hard dick with the towel, dabbing away the wetness she left.

He bent down and opened the bedside cabinet, and took out a bottle of water, he opened it and handed it to her. She took it and drank from it quickly, downing half the bottle. Caleb smiled. She handed it back to him, he took a sip and screwed the cap back on then laid next to her, pulling her close so her chest was squashed against his, his engorged cock pressing into her stomach. She nestled into him, still trying to catch her breath.

********

He tilted her face up so she was looking at him, "how are you feeling?"

She smiled, "amazing" she pecked his chin, "but tired".

He grinned, "That's too bad..."

Mia raised an eye brow in question. "Why's that?"

"Because," he grinned, "we aren't done yet", he pushed his hard dick against her stomach.

She groaned and then laughed, placing a hand on his chest and pushing him away half-heartedly. Caleb chuckled slightly under his breath.

Mia turned around, lying on her stomach, burrowing into the soft bed, and sighed. He leaned over her, "fine" he said quietly, "I'll let you relax for a few minutes, but after that, you're mine". She heard the smile in his voice.

He bent down and kissed her shoulder, and her back. Planting little wet kisses down her spine and then on her ass. He bit gently, making her flinch. She tried to swat at him, smiling to herself with her eyes closed as she heard him laugh.

He continued to kiss her ass, her smooth skin like cool silk on his lips, then he placed his hands on her butt and started to knead gently. Mia breathed out another sigh, enjoying the massage. He parted her cheeks and looked down to admire her asshole, it was so small. He placed a small kiss on the tiny bud, his lips lingering, and then another.

He snaked out his tongue, and lightly began to lick her, Mia was still, unmoving. He buried his face between her cheeks and took in a deep breath, he smelt the slight smell of sweat, and a hint of something fruity, like peaches. He started to rub his tongue against her hole, the tip swirling around the entrance. Mia sighed softly. Caleb drew back and looked down at her butt, it was glistening with his saliva, he let out a hoarse groan, whispering under his breath "fuck..." he lowered his head again and continued to lick away at her.

Closing his eyes, he made his tongue stiff and gently pushed at her entrance, but his tongue shrunk back. Mia bit her lip and tried to relax, imagining herself sinking into the sheets and disappearing into them. Caleb felt her breathe in, and he tried again, pushing his tongue firmly against her hole, as her entrance gave in and his tongue was allowed access.

Caleb probed his tongue in and out slowly, breathing heavily through his nose, as Mia let out a loud sigh. He pulled his tongue back into his mouth for a moment, causing Mia to reach behind, locking her fingers in his hair and pulling him against her, moaning for more.

He laughed softly against her ass before spreading her butt even more and giving her tiny pucker another kiss before stabbing his tongue into her ass again. She pushed back onto his mouth, trying to pull him into her at the same time.

He released one of her ass cheeks, still holding firmly onto the other, and stretched out a finger on his free hand to run along her pussy, she was wet again. He ran his finger through her slippery lips as he continued to eat her ass. She let out another small moan, sighing, "yes... fuck me with your tongue".

His tongue continued to dip in and out of her hungrily, pushing his face into her ass so far, she felt herself move up a few inches on the bed. He raised his head back up, his tongue sliding out of her, as he licked the crevice between her cheeks, and gently pushed the finger that had been caressing her pussy, into her ass. She stifled another moan.

Caleb kissed her big round mounds of flesh as he tenderly fingered her butt. He stopped momentarily, as he shimmied up to lay beside her again, finger still buried in her tiny hole, he brought his face to hers as he gently eased his finger in and out of her back door, watching her.

He kissed the corner of her mouth, and her eyes fluttered open dreamily. He placed a small peck on the tip of her nose, "feel good?" he asked, his finger still gently moving in and out of her bum. She closed her eyes and nodded "Mhm..." before reaching a hand back and running it along his forearm, the hairs tickling her fingers, as she placed her hand over his, encouraging him to continue his anal probing.

"Do you want me to fuck your ass?" he asked quietly, breathing into her.

Mia's eyes opened again, she bit her lip and nodded once more, looking at his lips.

"Say it..." he whispered, as he slipped out his finger and ran it along her dripping pussy, coating both his index and middle finger in her juice, before gliding them back up through her cheeks and pushing them in, she felt fuller but it didn't hurt, it felt good... 'So fucking good' she thought. Her mouth dropped open slightly, as she stared into his eyes, he was gazing back.

"Say it..." he whispered again, as he moved two of his fingers in and out of her asshole steadily.

She closed her eyes for a moment before opening them again and fixing them on his. "I want you to do whatever you want" she said in a small voice, pausing before continuing, "I want you to fuck my ass, if that's what you want..." she continued to gaze into him.

His fingers had frozen, his heart had started to pace.

"I want you to do whatever the fuck it is you want to do to me" she sighed, "bend me over, fuck me, eat me; make me scream... Anything".

He sucked in a small breath, his ears burning.

"Mr. Matthews, I've wanted you for so long now, all I want is for you to make me yours. So yes..." she started to lean into him, her lips against his, but eyes still fixed "I want you to fuck my ass, Caleb. Pound me. Make me your bitch..." her eyes closed as her lips met his, she kissed him softly, her tongue running along his bottom lip.

With her lips on his, his only thought was 'What the fuck', his heart beating rapidly in his chest, there was a thumping in his head. Her lips burned against him. He was overwhelmed with lust and desire, he never would have guessed that this brilliant, gorgeous girl would be so complaisant.

He kissed her back ravenously before pulling her close to him, his hard dick squashed against her, stabbing his fingers in and out of her ass.

She moaned loudly into his mouth.

Caleb tore himself away from her. Releasing his grip on her ass, and getting out of bed. He yanked open the drawer of the bedside cabinet and reached for a small clear bottle. Then he snatched Mia's wrist and jerked her out of bed and started pulling her behind him

"What are you doing?" she asked confused.

He pulled her to the farthest corner of the room, where the giant window met the huge wardrobes with the mirrored doors, and pushed her roughly into the mirror.

Startled, she turned around "Caleb?" she was frightened, and her face showed it, her eyes conveying nothing but fear, no one had dared been this aggressive before and she didn't know how to react. Caleb's chest was heaving, his eyes dark, but as he read her face, he softened and stepped closer to her, his hand out reached with the palm turned upwards, she placed her hand in his open palm and stepped into him.

He hugged her to his chest, talking into her hair "I'm sorry" his voice was muffled by her long locks, "I just..." he continued trying to find his words but failing.

She pulled her face away from his chest to look up at him, "tell me what you were doing...?" He looked down at her, and she kissed his lips tenderly, "tell me".

"I wanted to see your face as you felt a cock up your ass for the first time".

Mia blushed fiercely as she closed her eyes and tried to imagine it. She bit her lip to try and hide her smile as she turned back around to face the mirror, watching him in the reflection.

*********

Caleb put his hands on Mia's and held them, bringing them each up to his mouth and kissing gently before placing them on the mirror in front of her, causing her to lean forward slightly. His chest against her back which arched inward as her ass backed into him, his lips near her ear, he whispered "stay there".

He bent down, falling onto his knees, and parted her butt with his hands, squeezing firmly once more as his tongue caressed the valley between her two cheeks. Licking her hole again and making it wet with his mouth before picking up the little bottle and standing upright. He kept her cheeks spread firmly with one hand as the other opened the tiny bottle and began to drip a thick stream of clear liquid down her crack, he set the bottle on the floor and ran his fingers through the slippery trail it had left, gathering it on his finger before pushing it into her ass, and then repeating the process.

Mia's eyes were closed when he glanced at her in the mirror, her lips slightly parted as her hot breath fogged on the glass. He fingered her butt slowly with one finger, and then two, watching her as her breathing became heavy. He picked up the lube again and squirted a good amount onto his throbbing member, spreading it around with his fingers before squeezing some down her ass again.

He lurched forward, pressing the head of his cock against her asshole and moved it up and down along her crack. It slid with ease thanks to all the lube he used.

"This is going to hurt... isn't it?" she asked in a quiet voice.

"Maybe a little" he replied. "Mia, look at me".

Her eyes opened to meet his gaze in the mirror, she looked at him as she felt him position his dick against her asshole; she bit her lip. She kept his gaze as he started to push firmly, but she was too tense. "Relax", he whispered. His right hand reaching around to stroke her pussy, his fingers teasing her clit; she moaned and relaxed into his hand, closing her eyes and moving her hips so she was rubbing against his fingers, coating them with her cum.

Caleb felt her body relax with his touch and he took the opportunity to push his hips forward again, meeting some resistance before the head of his dick popped into her asshole.

Mia's eyes shot open as she let out a gasp and tilted forward, trying to get away from the intrusion but Caleb held her firmly in place. His eyes were on hers, glassy with desire. "Caleb..." she breathed.

He barely pushed into her before she winced and screamed out "FUCK!" she stepped forward this time trying to get away, but his strong grip kept her from getting much further than that single step, still inside her, he whispered "Mia," before breathing into her neck and kissing it affectionately "baby, relax".

JaneRoe
JaneRoe
24 Followers