Mia and Eddie

Story Info
I had always been in love with Mia.
5.4k words
4.17
51.7k
11
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
09cutter
09cutter
423 Followers

I had always been in love with Mia. She grew up just a few doors down from me. We went to the same schools, lived on the same street, had the same friends. Even our moms were best friends.

Then she met Eddie. Ninth grade, first week of school. He had moved to Brooklyn from the Bronx. He was a tough guy, proved it the first day. Took out three mooks, that were trying to feel up Mia. If I had been there, I would have taken them on. Of course I would've gotten my ass kicked.

She was his from then on. All through high school, I watched from afar, as she fell deeper in love with Eddie. We even double dated a lot, I liked Eddie, I was just jealous of him.

We were together the night Eddie took her cherry. I got Bethany's at the same time. I didn't really like Bethany, but she was mad about me. I was thinking of Mia as I took her cherry.

Eddie and Mia were in the other queen size bed in the motel room. I was kinda surprised when Eddie dropped his boxers. He was only 4, maybe 41/2 inches, completely boned up. Maybe that's how he could get angry enough to take out three guys. I could see in Mia's face, she was a little disappointed. She even gave my 71/2 incher a hard look.

Still, she loved him, and they eventually got married. He and I went to the police academy together. Six months after graduation from the academy, they married in a big ceremony. I moved out of my parents house that same week. They got a place just a few blocks from me. We were still good friends. Soon though I started to see less of them.

After their daughter, Amy, was born, I would see even less of them. Eddie and I were partners, but I wasn't invited over as much. We would still stop for a beer after our shift, maybe once a week or so. I could tell we were drifting apart though. I tried to put it down to the fact that they were parents now, and had other friends that were parents too. But something was amiss. I could just feel it.

One night, when Amy was 3, after our pub stop, Eddie and I walked home. He always bought Mia a flower at the bodega on the ground floor of my building. Whatever fresh flowers they had that day, he would bring one to Mia. We said good night in front of the bodega, and I went on up to my forth floor apartment.

I had just finished climbing the stairs and opened my door, when I heard gunshots. By the time I reached the bodega, Eddie and the clerk were dead.

The detectives decided that Eddie had interrupted a robbery in progress, and got killed for it. I didn't agree. Eddie hadn't even drawn his weapon. There was cash in the register. When I pointed this out, they said the robbers got scared and ran after shooting Eddie, without taking the cash. I also told them I had already made it to the forth floor, before the shots rang out. Something didn't add up.

When the medical examiners report came out, I was sure I was right. The report said that the clerk had been dead at least an hour before Eddie. A whole fucking hour, and they didn't get the cash? Right. I believe that bull shit. The clerk had his throat slashed, not shot. Seemed to me, someone killed the clerk and waited for Eddie to show up.

At the funeral, Mia was a wreck as you can imagine. She cried on my shoulder the whole time. I wont lie, the thought that I might have a chance with Mia had crossed my mind. Ok, more than just a fleeting thought. I hoped I could take Eddie's place.

Mia stayed with her parents for a couple of weeks after the funeral. I would go by after my shift and give her support. Let Mia cry some more, play with little Amy, just general friendly stuff. I could tell that Mia was softening to me. I had decided to be there for her, when the time came to move on.

The first Saturday after the funeral, I took Mia and Amy to the park. Amy was playing with a puppy, that a couple had out for a walk. Mia was upset again, and wanted to tell me something. I could tell she was struggling with weather or not to unburden herself with whatever it was.

She just kept starting to say something, then would burst into tears again. Finally, she said "Look, Tony, I really like you. If it weren't for Eddie, I would have been with you a long time ago. But things are different now." I waited for her to continue, knowing there was much more to follow.

It was then that Amy ran over and grabbed Mia around her legs. Mia bent to pick her up, and said "I really can't explain everything to you, but believe me when I say, you don't need me in your life right now. I'm sorry. I have to go." and she turned and left.

I don't know if it was the cop in me, or the feelings I had for Mia, but I wasn't about to let this drop. Sunday, after church, I asked Mia's mother to take Amy home, so I could take Mia for a much needed break. She was delighted, I think she knew there was more going on than just a dead husband too.

Mia and I went to a small diner for lunch. I kept pressing her to tell me what was up. She was hesitant at first, but finally came out with it all.

"Tony, you don't want me. I'm not the same little girl you grew up with. You don't know what I've done. You would never understand why. Eddie was not the guy you knew either."

I held her hand and reassured her, that she could tell me anything, and I would not think less of her.

"You went to gym with Eddie back in high school. You saw him at the police locker room and such, didn't you ever notice anything about him?"

I hoped she wasn't talking about, what I thought she was talking about, so I just nodded.

"Then you know that he was not gifted in a manly way." My mind went immediately to 'That Night'... No, Eddie was definitely not gifted. I shifted uncomfortably in my seat, hoping to avoid further conversation in this area.

"Not only was he packing a Derringer, it had a hair trigger too. Now don't get me wrong, I didn't complain. I loved Eddie. I would have stayed with him, even if he didn't get me off, which he didn't. Eddie was a kind, gentle, generous, caring, man.

"Even back in college, he wasn't a good lover. You remember that night, you were still fucking Bethany the first time when he went off a second time, and quit."

I hadn't been aware of that back then. I was kind of involved at the time, I guess. I do remember giving Bethany her second orgasm, just before filling my condom. When I looked at Mia and Eddie, they were watching me. I felt embarrassed, and threw a pillow at Eddie.

"I knew he wasn't a good lover, but I married him anyway. I loved Eddie. He just couldn't get past it though. He would make love to me, but I wouldn't orgasm. He would go down on me, until I came.

"One day he brought home a toy. It was about 6 inches long, and thicker than him. He fucked me with it, and I came in just a few minutes. Eddie was delighted, so was I. We had found the solution to a problem.

"So, Eddie would fuck me for as long as he could, then after he came, he would use the toy on me. I was happy. Eddie wouldn't let it go though. He thought that I should be coming on a cock, not a toy.

"Then Eddie brought home his friend Joey. I had never heard of him, but Eddie said they were friends back in the Bronx. We started partying, and soon I was drunk.

"The next day, I woke up feeling like shit. I remembered Eddie making love to me, and I had an orgasm. First time ever. I was elated, and decided to make Eddie a special breakfast. I left him sleeping in bed, and went to the kitchen. I was just wearing my light robe.

"I made pancakes, and eggs, and biscuits. I was just about finished, when I heard a voice behind me say 'Something smells good.' I turned and there was Joey, naked. I must have screamed, cause Eddie came running in. I remember staring at Joey's cock. It looked huge, compared to Eddie's.

"They stood side by side, naked, and it was then that I realized two things. One, Eddie really did have a little dick, and two, it was Joey that had fucked me the night before.

"They had gotten me drunk, so that Joey could fuck me. I was hurt, I was pissed, I was about to kill someone. Then, I just wanted to hurt Eddie, like he had hurt me. So I told Eddie "Eat your breakfast" and I grabbed Joey by his big cock, and dragged him into the bedroom.

"I had never had a cock as big as Joey's, at least not while I was aware of it. I have to admit. I liked it. Eddie really could not compare in size or ability. At first I just wanted it to make Eddie feel bad, then I wanted it to make me feel good, and it did. Once I had that cock in me, I went a little wild. I was cumming after just a couple of minutes.

"Eddie heard me moaning, maybe even screaming, and came in. Joey just kept fucking me. Eddie got on the bed beside me, and watched as Joey made me cum over and over.

"When Joey finally came in me, he got up and left the bedroom. Eddie jumped on me immediately. That made me even madder though, he didn't even ask if I wanted him, just jumped on me like I was a cheap whore.

"It must have been a repeat of the night before, cause I remember Eddie making love to me. It was Joey that made me cum, though, not Eddie. Eddie was only in me for a few seconds, when he squirted and collapsed on me.

"I pushed Eddie off me and turned over on my side and started crying. He snuggled up behind me, and started to stroke my shoulder and kiss my neck, like this was supposed to make me forgive him. I ignored him, and he left the room.

"I must have cried myself to sleep, or maybe I was just tired from the fucking Joey had given me. Next thing I know, he is back behind me again. I wanted to confront him about treating me like a whore, but when I turned around, it wasn't Eddie. It was Joey. He kissed me, and moved over on top of me, and again, he was fucking me.

"I have to tell you, he was very good. He made me feel like I never felt before. The first time, I was drunk, the second I was mad, but I really liked it. The third time, I loved it. He took a long time, and did things with his hips as he pushed into me. His cock was huge, and I loved the way it stretched me.

"I'm sorry, am I making you uncomfortable?"

I was definitely uncomfortable. I was hard as a rock. It was a good thing there was a table between us, or she would have notice. "I'm fine, Mia. I want to hear about this. The more detail I hear, the more help I can be to you. So this friend,... Joey, Eddie invited him over to fu... to have sex with you? Do you know why?"

"Well, at first, it was to please me. Joey definitely did that. Eddie wanted me to be happy in bed. That first night, after Joey left, Eddie kept asking me if I liked it. If I liked Joey's cock. Did Joey fucked me good. I was honest with him, I said yes to all his questions.

"A few days later Eddie came home with Joey again. It was as if it were already decided, I was going to have sex with Joey. Remembering what his last visit was like, I didn't resist. So Joey would come over once or twice a week and fucked me.

"Then one Friday night Eddie came home with Mick. Well that wasn't his real name, that is what Eddie called him. He was Pakistani or Indian, or something middle eastern. Eddie said "Joey couldn't make it tonight, so Mick is here." Just like that, I was supposed to fuck Mick.

"Well, if Eddie was going to treat me like a whore, then I would act like one. I didn't bother with drinks and conversation, I just took Mick to the bedroom and started to get undressed. Which seem to suit Mick just fine. He got on top of me and shoved his dick in and started pumping. No foreplay, no kissing, not even a nipple twist. Just shove in and pump. It was a good thing that Mick wasn't as big as Joey, still he was bigger that Eddie. After having gotten use to Joey's big cock, Mick's just stung a little at first.

"Mick didn't seem to care if I enjoyed it. To him I was just a cum dump. I didn't like Mick. Joey was different. He always made sure I enjoyed it, and he would spend the night, and make love to me a couple of times. Always Eddie just watched, then jumped on me after.

"Eddie would bring Joey home a couple of times a week, Mick only every few weeks. Then one day Eddie brought home Vinny. Now Vinny was different. He was a macho type guy. A real alpha male. He had a big cock and he knew it. Almost as big as Joey's.

"That first night with Vinny, Eddie served us drinks, and snacks. Then Vinny started to make out with me. He got me all hot and bothered, and then took me to the bedroom. Eddie followed us, but kind of kept away. Once Vinny got his big cock in me, he started asking me shit like "Do you like my big cock in you? Who's cock is bigger, mine or Eddie's? Do you like the way I'm fucking you?" And when I answered him I could hear Eddie moan. Then he ask me "Who fucks you better, me or Eddie?" I told the truth, him. I felt something on my arm. I looked and Eddie had shot his cum on me, without touching his dick.

"I didn't know what was going on. Vinny just kept fucking me and grinning at Eddie. When Vinny came, Eddie didn't get on me. Vinny fucked me three times that night, each time the same thing. He would treat Eddie like shit, but it made Eddie cum buckets.

"Eddie brought Vinny again the next night. He would ridicule Eddie something awful. He said things like "Look at his little dicklet. Can you even feel that tiny thing inside you.?" and "My seven year old nephew has a bigger cock than you." All the time he would be fucking me, and I would be moaning, and Eddie would be cumming all over himself."

I hated to interrupt her, but I had to ask "When did all this start? I mean, is it possible that Amy isn't Eddie's child."

"Amy is probably Joey's. This started soon after we got married. When I got pregnant, Joey was the only one to have me during my fertile days. Eddie was too busy jerking off. She doesn't have the dark looks of a middle easterner, and I think I was past my fertile time when I saw Vinny again.

"When I told Eddie I was pregnant, he just smiled at me. He knew he wasn't the father, he even got a hard on just from me telling him I was pregnant. I asked him what he was smiling about, that it probably wasn't his. He said 'I know, is it Vinny's?' I yelled no it's probably Joey's. He kept insisting it could be Vinny's. When I finally said maybe it was, he actually came in his pants. I couldn't help myself, and laughed at him. That seemed to turn him on even more.

"Eddie called Vinny to come over for a celebration. When Vinny arrived, Eddie told him I was pregnant. Vinny wanted to know who the father was. Eddie said 'Well it isn't mine, so it must be yours.' Vinny grabbed me up and took me to the bedroom and fucked me senseless. By now I had learned to feed their fantasies. So when he ask me 'Who's pussy is this' I said 'It's your pussy Vinny.' Eddie was in seventh heaven. He loved it when Vinny and I put him down.

"Vinny stayed the whole weekend, and fucked me over and over. I have to admit, he made a good showing. I came a lot that weekend. Of course so did Vinny and Eddie.

"Oh shit, look what time it is. I have to get back home to Amy. Mom just isn't used to having a little one around anymore. Thank you so much for letting me vent. I needed to get this off my chest. I'm only sorry that I have tainted your view of me. It is best that you know all this though. Now you can understand what I meant about you not needing me in your life."

"Mia, don't put yourself down like that. You're a wonderful girl. Eddie had issues, and you tried to be a good wife, and please him. It's not your fault he was kinky that way. Hell, nobody would have suspected that about Eddie."

"Thanks, Tony. You have always been a good friend. Who knows, maybe some day... well, never mind."

Monday, and Tuesday, I spent my lunch hour going through the case file. Something was fishy, I just couldn't put my finger on it. I went over the M.E.'s report, death certificates, crime scene photos, officers notes, etc. I kept coming up with nothing. Tuesday evening I took a pizza over to Mia's parents house. I played with Amy as usual, but didn't really get a chance to talk to Mia alone.

That night as I entered my building, the door opened and a couple were leaving. As the door closed behind me, I heard the woman say "Yeah, poor Mick." The mention of the name Mick perked up my ears. I wondered who they were referring to. I went to my apartment, and started the shower. I was standing under the warm spray, eyes closed, and then it hit me. The couple lived on the second floor of my building. They must have visited the bodega many times. I never went there, I eat out most every night. I don't smoke, hardly ever even snack. Hell my fridge was empty, except for leftover pizza on occasion.

Wednesday lunchtime, back with the case file. I would have noticed on the death certificate, so it had to be somewhere else in the file. Then I saw it. I got a magnifying glass and looked closer. On the clerks nametag, it clearly said 'Mick', and 'Mick' was definitely of middle eastern descent.

That night I went to see Mia again. I took her for a walk so we could talk. "Were there others, or just those three guys?"

"I was fucking four men, isn't that enough for you? Why do you care how many there were? My husband turn me into a slut, isn't that bad enough. If you must know, there were a few others. One nighters mostly. But for the most part, it was just those three and Eddie.

"I like Joey best though, he really knows how to use his big cock. Eddie liked Vinny best. He seem to get off on all the humiliation that Vinny would put him through. He would ridicule him, and make him serve us. He made Eddie suck his cock too.

"He even told Eddie that he had to get Vinny's permission to fuck me. Can you imagine that. A husband getting permission from another guy to fuck his own wife. It didn't seem to bother Eddie much though, he wasn't doing much fucking by then anyway. He should have gotten Vinny's permission to let other guys fuck me."

"What do you mean by that? Did Vinny know you were fucking other guys?

"Yeah, well he found out, just a couple of days before Eddie got shot. I guess it was my fault. Joey had gone to see his grandmother in Florida, I was a little pissed because he hadn't even called me. I really like Joey.

"Anyway, Vinny was being pretty rough with me that night, even rougher than usual. He had fucked me really hard, like he was trying to hurt me. He wanted to go again, I didn't really want to go through it again. He made Eddie suck his cock until it was hard, and climbed on me. I resisted, I tried to tell him I didn't want to fuck again. He slapped me and said 'You know you love my cock' and started pushing it in me.

"I was mad and hurt. So when he said 'Who's pussy is this?' I said it's Mick's. He stopped mid stroke. I could tell I said the wrong thing. I looked at Eddie, and he looked terrified. Vinny got off me, and went over to Eddie. He slapped him a few times until Eddie told him that Mick was just a friend, that he let fuck me a couple of times. Then he made Eddie suck him some more, then he fucked Eddie's ass.

"That was the first time Vinny didn't fuck me after Eddie had gotten him hard. And the first time I had seen Eddie with a cock in his ass. I didn't like it much."

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. Two of my best friends were into some heavy shit. Now I found out that my friend and partner sucked dick, and had one in his ass at least once. But I needed to hear the whole story, no matter how sick it made me. "You said there were others, how many and who?

"Like I said, mostly one night flings. There was a guy that Eddie owed some money to, and another he said he owed a favor. Oh, and a guy from your precinct, the one that moved to Chicago. Eddie thought it would be a nice going away present for him. It was a nice present for me too, he was hung."

I remember Davie. He got a better job with a Chicago detective agency. We gave him a going away party, down at the pub. I remember he and Eddie left pretty early, now I know why. I had seen him in the locker room too. He really was hung. I guess he caught Eddie's attention as well.

09cutter
09cutter
423 Followers
12