Mia and Eddie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Was there anybody else?"

"Hey... I fucked a lot of guys in the last four years, I can't be expected to remember them all. But no one really significant. Most were just average Joes. If they had a cock as big as Davie, I would remember them."

"Do you know where Vinny lives, and do you have a picture of him?"

"Yeah he lives over on 39th and Fairfax. Eddie loved to take pictures of guys fucking me, especially Vinny. There are some on my phone. Here."

She handed me her cell, with a picture of her getting fucked by Vinny. My already erect cock became painfully so. "Is there any that show his face?"

"Yes, just scroll through them."

I couldn't believe the pictures I was seeing were actually friends of mine. Mia's body was even better than I imagined. The tit fairy had been very kind to her since Amy was born. I finally found a picture that clearly showed Vinny's face. Unfortunately, it was a picture of Mia holding Vinny's cock while Eddie sucked it. I could see that Vinny had taken the picture in the mirror. Eddie was on his knees, with his hands tied behind his back. He was wearing one of those cock cages, that looked too big for his little dick. Mia was holding the base of Vinny's cock, and Eddie was swallowing the end.

I sent the picture to my cell phone, along with a few others, for my personal collection. What can I say, Mia is hot.

That night I photo shopped the picture, cropping out all but Vinny's face. I printed it, to show around. Then I jerked off in front of computer, looking at Mia.

I spent much of Thursday, showing the picture around on the streets. Then decided to knock on some doors. It was near the end of my shift when I knocked on the door of a third floor walkup, just a block from the bodega.

A rather grumpy looking woman answered the door, I was almost afraid to talk to her. I thought she might take her frustrations out on me. I was showing her the picture when a kid about 14 came to see what was up. He took one look at the photo, and his eyes grew wide, and he ducked around behind his mom.

"Son, have you seen this man?" I asked, trying to sound friendly yet authoritative. He managed a little nod.

"When, and where?"

"I was down at the store on the corner a couple of weeks ago. I walked in, and he was behind the counter. He had the clerk by his shirt, and was slapping him. He didn't see me at first. He just kept slapping the guy, and yelling 'Did you like fucking her?' ... uh sorry Mom, and then he'd hit him again. Then 'Did she have a tight pussy?' and he hit him again. Then 'Was she worth dying for?' and hit him again. When he saw me he said 'Beat it, you little shit.' I ran. I didn't want him slapping me around like that. Sorry Mom, but that's what he said."

His mother just hugged him, tears in her eyes. Suddenly she didn't seem near as bad as before.

"Thanks son, you are a very brave young man." I thought his mom was going to squeeze him to death.

By Friday morning, we had Vinny in custody. We found both murder weapons, and blood stained shoes in his apartment. I made the arrest. I got credit for the collar. As I put him in a cell, he was livid. He yelled "The bitch set me up."

I had promised Mia I would help her move her and Amy's stuff back the her place. After church on Sunday, we hauled her stuff back and I offered to take them to dinner.

Back at her place, she put Amy to bed and opened a bottle of wine. "I guess I should thank you properly for capturing my husbands killer." She kissed me and started to rub my cock through my pants. "If I remember right, you are a pretty big boy too."

"Actually, I've grown a little since then."

As I got hard under her hand she cooed "Mm very nice. Why don't we take our wine into the bedroom so I can show you my gratitude?"

We undressed each other, throwing our clothes on the floor. Mia insisted I take my watch off, so I put it on the nightstand by the bed. We made out for a while, and she went down on me. I have always wanted her to do that.

"I would love to taste your cum, but I want this beauty in me first."

I slid in and began the usual mating movements. It wasn't long before she was screaming through her first orgasm. I just kept pouring it on, until number two hit. "Oh Tony. I knew you would be good. Nice and big, and you know how to use it too. I should have let you take my cherry instead of Eddie."

"Yes, you should have. Maybe none of this would have happened."

"I probably wouldn't be the slut that I am, if I had. Eddie did that to me."

"What I want to know is, how you did it. How did you get Vinny to murder Eddie and Mick."

"So you figured that out huh? Well, we've been friends a long time, and since I know you aren't wearing a wire. I wanted to get away from Eddie. He turned me into a whore. I hated him for that. If Vinny killed him all the better. Mick was just a bonus.

"It really was simple. Vinny was a very jealous man. He hated that when he wasn't around, Eddie might be fucking me. Like I told you, he made Eddie ask permission. He also put a cock cage on Eddie, so he couldn't fuck me. Not that he tried too hard. Speaking of fucking, don't stop. Keep fucking me. Yeah like that. Mm."

I fucked her through another orgasm, then said "You were saying? I get that Vinny was jealous but that isn't all is it?"

"Remember when I said I accidentally told Vinny about Mick. Well, it wasn't by accident. Vinny made Eddie stay in the living room that night. He was in me and I told him how much I loved his big cock. He always got off on that. Then I told him how I wish I didn't have to fuck Mick any more. That I wished it could just be him and me. He ask me who Mick was. I told him he ran a bodega where Eddie bought my flowers.

"He was very angry. He was going to kill Eddie then and there. I begged him not to. Just to keep fucking me. He went to get Eddie, smacked him around, then fucked him, just like I said. That was rather fun, watching Eddie squirm around while getting that big cock shoved up his ass. He screamed like a little girl. But I think he kinda liked it too. I think I would like to have your big cock in my ass. Do you want to?"

"Tempting, maybe later." I power fucked her for another ten minutes, before unloading in her. Another thing I had dreamed about most of my life.

She came down from another orgasm and said "Damn, I might just have to kick Joey to the curb for you."

"Did Joey have anything to do with it?"

"No, he really is in Florida. That's why I chose to do it then, I wouldn't want him blamed for anything. I love the way Joey fucks me. His cock is even a little bigger than yours, but you sure know how to use it. Will you stay and fuck me again? Joey wont be back until Wednesday."

"Again, tempting, but I have to work in the morning." I got out of the bed and started to dress.

"Are you sure? I will make you breakfast, and wake you up with a blow job."

"No thanks. See ya around."

I left the building, and walked to the van parked across the street. Knocked on the door, and it opened. I handed the watch, with the transmitter in it, back to the I.T. guy. Turned to my captain and said "She's all yours."

"From what I heard, she's everybody's. Good Job by the way. Sounded like you had to really ... uh work her over."

"We all have to make sacrifices." I laughed.

"You know that this recording will be all over the precinct soon. You will be a very busy man, I bet."

"All part of the job, sir."

12