Mia Ch. 01: First Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I also put in the envelope I had prepared for Alex. I put the rest of my stuff back into my suitcase, zipped it up and moved it to the closet area.

I noticed it that was still too early to head out but decided to go despite that. Night had fallen and my anticipation wave was on high right now. I wanted to make sure that I could make it to his place in plenty of time.

I guess this is where I should let you in on some of the details of our meet. We agreed to meet at his place around 8pm. Now I don't know if it's really his place, but it is an apartment on the beach. He was to call me Mia. We obviously agreed to a fee, and there was no time limit. I let him know that I would not be speaking much, because I was not confident in my femme voice. A big one for me was that when we made love, I would be dressed. I might go as far as removing my blouse and skirt, but nothing else. BUT MOST IMPORTANT OF ALL, he had to treat me as if I were a woman. I wanted the "boyfriend" experience in more ways than one. Since this would be my first time, I didn't want it to be rushed and I wanted it to feel as close to a woman who her man loved making love too. He said he would take his time and let everything flow.

So I walked out of the motel room and crossed the parking lot into my car. I've driven dressed and in heels before so this part was easy. Pulled out of the lot and headed out.

On the way I had to do my best to focus on the road. My head was swimming with thoughts of Alex and Mia, but I had to keep it together.

After 30 minutes of the most sexual driving I have ever done, I pulled up to the street of the apartment complex. It took me a little bit to find a parking spot, and it was about a half a block away. I also noticed that you had to cross a courtyard to make it to the entrance of the building. After I parked, I took a few deep breaths to calm myself down. I overlooked the distance of the walk I was about to take and took a couple more breaths. I know in South Beach it's not uncommon to see a beautiful glamazon like me walking the streets, but you always worry about the perception to others. It's what we gurls do.

Before I get out of the car, I check myself in the mirror to make sure all was in the right place. Making sure the lipstick was still looking good. Brushed out the hair a little bit more to make sure it looked good. After the double checks were complete, I waited for traffic to pass and I grabbed my purse, opened the door and stepped out into the night air. Walked around the front of the car and went to the passenger side window. I used the reflection to fix my blouse and skirt before gathering myself and beginning one of the longest walks I had ever taken.

As I had when I walked around other times, I just looked straight ahead. I focused on the click-clack of my heels on the pavement as I walked. As I was approaching the path to the courtyard, I came across a man walking his little dog. We just passed, without any eye contact and I didn't turn to see him. But I got a pleasant surprise as I heard him say after he passed "NICE." That brought a smile to my face and more confidence in my appearance.

As I was walking down the courtyard path to the building entrance, I saw that the front doors were tinted glass. Then I saw myself as I approached the door. I could see my hips swing, the hair falling nicely over the shoulders. I thought to myself, "NICE indeed Mia, nice indeed."

I opened the door and continued to the elevators, once again looking straight ahead and focusing on the click-clack of the heels as I walked. The lobby was empty, so far so good. No unwanted attention. I got into the elevator and punched my floor. Smooth ride up. When the doors opened, I stepped out. But before I took another step, I said to myself "Ok, calm down Mia." Another deep breath and I began my walk to find the apartment.

It was at the midpoint of the hallway. I stood in front of the door, pulled out my compact to double check myself. Everything was in place. I then rang the door bell. A few seconds later the door was opened, and there Alex was. Everything I thought he would be. At least that expectation was met. He was 6-4 of a handsome man. Obviously well groomed, but just looking at him you can tell he was in great shape.

I stepped in and Alex welcomed me as Mia, and to my surprise he gave me a pop kiss. It was nice. I reached into my purse, pulled out the envelope and placed on a small table that was next to the door (as agreed). He again welcomed me, took my hand and walked me through a small hallway that led to his living room. He asked me if I wanted something to drink, and I said for water in my most femme voice. He then led me to the couch and helped me sit. He was quite the gentleman. He then went into the kitchen and came back with a wine glass with water in it. He asked if I was comfortable and I smiled. At this point he was standing in front of me with his crotch at the level of my face. Once again the wave came over with the realization that it was happening. I said to myself, Mia this where we try to be the fulfilled woman you want to be.

I sipped the water and placed the glass on a table next to the couch where I was sitting.

Alex then sat next to me, and softly took my hand. He said he hoped I was able to find parking nearby and again asked if I was comfortable. As I nodded to both questions, he moved in a little closer, and after my second nod, he kissed me. Mia's first kiss.

I parted my lips and let his tongue slide in. I sucked and licked it inside my mouth. He pulled me closer and embraced me. The kiss went deeper. I placed my arms around his neck and wrapped my arms over his strong shoulders. He dropped one hand and began rubbing and squeezing my butt. All these sensations are so new to me. It's amazing. The kisses got deeper, as our lips and tongues worked together.

I finally got the nerve and moved my hand from his shoulder to his crotch and began rubbing his cock, which was already pressing against his pants. We kept kissing and he slid down and started kissing my neck. I just threw myself back a little and he started kissing my cleavage.

All the while my hand rubbed his cock. As he moved back to my lips, I moved my hand to his zipper. Once there I slowly backed off his kiss and slid down to unzip his pants. I reached inside his underwear and pulled out his cock. It was as big and thick as I thought it would be with a mushroom head. Definitely circumcised and smooth. I started stroking it.

I moved my lips closer to it and knew I couldn't hesitate. I slid the mushroom head between my lips and start sliding my mouth down over it. I had seen this done so many times in movies, and practiced it so many times on my toys, but now it was the real thing. Mia's first time sucking cock. I went up and down the shaft, never going deep throat because I did not want to gag. I then started using my tongue on the tip and then would engulf it again with my mouth. I went down and started working his balls, as I held and stroked it with my hand.

Having never sucked a real cock, I felt that I was doing a good job. And truth was I was enjoying the taste of his man meat in my mouth. I got into a steady rhythm going up and down on his cock. Every now and then I would slide it out and play with the head with my lips and tongue. One of those times I looked up and saw he had thrown his head back and I thought to myself, I must be doing this well. I went back to trying to give the best first blowjob I could. I got back into a nice rhythm making sure my lips were tasting every inch of his manhood.

Suddenly I felt his hand under my chin, and he lifted my head up softly. He then kissed my lips and took my hand and said "Come with me Mia." He rose to his feet and lifted me up. He then started to lead me down a short path. As we left the living room area, I reached out and grabbed my purse. I knew where we were going, and I took a deep breath. He opened the door at the end of the hallway and let me into his bedroom.

He let me step into the room, in front of him. I quickly looked around and it was nice room with a king size bed. He had a dresser with a large mirror and also a large stand alone mirror. In his career he needed to pay constant attention to his appearance. Typical room appliances, TV, stereo, a desk where I guess he had his computer, etc.

He entered, dimmed the lights and closed the door behind me. He then turned me around and we started kissing again. He held me close as we played with our tongues. My arms found their way over his shoulders. He slid his hand down and was working my ass. He started lifting my skirt and started to part my cheeks. His hand slid into the crack where he found the base of my plug.

He started playing with the base, first by pulling on it just enough for the wide end to pop out of my hole, then he would push it back in. I moaned every time he did that. He would keep doing this over and over again. I held him tighter and dropped my head on his shoulder as I started feeling a little weak in the legs. He then starting moving it in around in me and I was moaning louder. I could not believe what I was feeling, my body tensing with each move. Even though I had 5" heels on I was almost on my tippy toes as he worked my hole. He kept at it for a few more minutes, when he stopped and moved me toward the bed.

I was all his. I was preparing to sit on the edge of the bed and start sucking his big cock again, but he had me get on the bed on all fours. He climbed in behind me, slipped the g-string from my panty to the side and started playing again with the plug. Each time he did something it made me pant and moan. I loved it. My ass was gyrating in the air at his command. I know at some point I said, "Please, yes, yes, yes" because I heard him say "You like that Mia!." I could've sworn I squealed a little.

Suddenly he popped it out and I could feel my hole having spasms wanting something to fill it. It wouldn't be empty long. I heard a rip, and the peeling back of something. He put on more lube on my spot. Then I felt the tip of his manhood at my door. I wanted somehow to make my hole grow wider for him. His hand grabbed my hip and he started pushing in. Slowly as though he was taking care not to push too hard. I could feel his head pushing against the rim, and then it popped in and immediately I could feel the rest of his shaft start sliding in. Mia is being made love to for the first time.

It felt bigger in every way than what I had sucked a few seconds earlier. He then started pulling out, and my mind was shouting "NO! Don't pull out!" but all that came out my mouth was a gasp and a slight "aaahhh." He didn't pull all the way, when he started pushing back in. He was slowly fucking my ass. I could feel every inch he would push in and pull out. I started to feel this pressure build up inside of me.

I've felt this before but since I was usually doing myself I could stop when I wanted to. But now Alex was in control and he had his hands on my hips fucking me. I was moaning and gasping, loving the feeling of his cock pumping my ass. The wave that came over my body from the pressure build up was intensifying. He just kept on pumping his dick in my hole, fucking me.

I was laying the side of my head on the bed while my ass was up in the air gripped by his strong hands. They were holding my hips in place as he banged me with steady long strokes. My hands were clutching the bed cover. I could hear myself in an airy tone say "yes, yes, yes, fuck me, fuck me." This must have excited him because he started going faster and harder. I could feel his balls slap the back of my ass with each stroke. With each stroke, I could feel my body tense. "Yeah, yeah, yeah," was the only sound my lips could make as I held on tighter to the bed covers. That soon changed to "AAAH, AAAH, AAAHH" as he kept increasing his tempo in my ass. The feeling was incredible, as the pressure built up and he was pounding my ass. I felt a slight twitch between my legs, as my clit pulsed inside the gaffe from the pounding my ass was now taking.

He was now just plowing into me. He was claiming my ass as his own and giving it a good fucking as a lesson. I could feel the slap of his body against my ass with each stroke. It felt like he was trying to go deeper and deeper into me. All I could do was make noises and hold on for the ride. I had to gather the strength to prop myself on my elbows and face forward where I continued to gasp, moan and squeal. I'm absolutely sure I came as he was throttling me and I had my mouth wide open making a long "aaaaaaaaaaahhhh." That wave would end and another built up instantly. I never thought that an anal orgasm was possible, but I'm sure I was having intense ones.

As he drove hard into my hole, my legs started shaking and he gripped my hips harder as my delight got louder and louder. For a few seconds his pace slowed and I was cumming down slowly and just when I felt it had passed, he began picking up the pace quickly. All that came out of my mouth was "NNNYYAAAAAAA!!" He then started making some grunting noises, which let me know he was close. Then I felt his cock get thicker inside my ass and a hot liquid filling my whole. He started slowing down and pumping cum in to my ass with each stroke. After a few more, he stayed still for a few seconds holding my hips with his hands, his dick deep inside me. He slowly pulled out of me and released my hips which then dropped on the bed.

I laid there still and he spooned up next to me, his cock next to my ass. I was catching my breath as all these visions were bouncing around in my head. This was everything I thought it would be. As my man-pussy spasmed from the fucking it just taken, I could feel some liquid coming out of my hole, and smiled when I realized it was Alex's cum.

I rolled over to face him, and gave him a kiss. He smiled as I stared at his eyes. I kept wondering if he knew how happy he had made this gurl. Finally, I got up the nerve to speak to him en femme. I kissed him again and excused myself to freshen up bathroom. I asked him to wait for me there.

Getting out of bed was not easy as my legs were very shaky. I managed to stand, and walked over to his bureau, got my purse and started to touch up my make-up, reapplying lipstick and sealer. Although it had help up nicely it had lost its shine, and we gurls are very picky about our lips shining. I brushed my hair and turned to climb back in bed.

After I turned, I was mesmerized at this fine hunk of man, who had just made me cum as hard as I did. I decided to give him something in return. I took a tissue from the top of the dresser and quickly cleaned off the cum that had oozed out of my hole. I then took the lube from my purse and put some more in and around my hole. When I got back in bed, I crawled in from the bottom and slid between his legs. His cock was just laying there against his crotch and I slid up to it as best I could and took in my mouth.

I started sucking on this semi-hard but still big cock, which got stiff almost immediately. "Oh he's good," I thought to myself. I sucked and licked his cock up real moist. I stroked with one hand and ran my finger nails under his balls with the other. All the while I kept up the tempo as I sucked up and down on his cock.

At this time I realized I was having a lot of fun sucking cock. As a matter of fact, I was enjoying this lot more than I thought I would. Alex is exceeding expectations. So much for the escort urban legend.

I licked the staff, nibbled on the head and sucked his balls. I was worshipping his cock with my mouth. He moved around and slid his hand around to my ass and started playing with my empty hole. Soon he again lifted my chin to get my lips off of his cock, and told me "Mia, get on top now." I was surprised by this, but started to climb on him. I straddled him, moved my G-string and with my hand positioned his cock in front of my man-pussy. I then sat back on it and it slid in with little resistance. It felt so good inside me.

I then started moving on it the best that I could. I braced myself on his legs as I got into a rhythm going up and down on his cock. He started reaching up to me and unbuttoned the bottom part of my blouse. He told me to take it off. I stopped bouncing, leaned down, kissed him, unbuttoned and took off my blouse. I was now in my upper body lingerie. I went back to riding him.

The wave of pressure started again and I was bouncing. As it built, and I was about to cum, I slowed my pace. He in turn pushed up his thighs and bent his knees up, which caused me to lean forward. He then started fucking me, as he began pushing his hips up into me. His pace was fast and hard, and once again I was holding on. I had braced myself against his chest I was again begging for it. "yeah, yes, aaahh, yes," were some of the words I remember saying as he pounded me again and again.

I was holding on, but the wave was too strong and I lifted myself up and arched back as much as I could as he continued to fuck me hard. At this point, I was a little louder in my words, and then it overcame me and first came "NNNYYAAAAAAA!!" again, then came the "OH MY GOD" as I dropped back on my arms panting and gasping. He was still going, hammering away at my hole. The wave was rebuilding when I felt his pace quicken and his cock get stiffer (if that was possible). I knew that meant he was about to blow.

To his surprise I jumped off him as quickly as I could and went down on his cock. I was sucking and stroking as fast and hard as I could. I heard him grunt, his cock started bucking and his hot load gushed into my mouth. Not sure if this was more than what he dropped into my ass but I took it all. I swallowed every drop (Mia's first time swallowing cum), and it was yummy too, a little warm and salty. I waited until his cock stopped popping and I started licking up and down this gorgeous rod to clean it as well as I could.

Once I was done, I crawled up next to him and gave him a kiss. We kissed for a few seconds and then just laid there for a little bit, his arms around my waste.

My mind was excited. I could not believe what had happened to me tonight. For a brief second I thought about tomorrow, but then I came back quickly to the ecstasy I was going through tonight. A smile crept on my face and he smiled back.

He looked at me and said, "I hope everything is going like you wanted Mia," to which I quickly said, "It couldn't be better." After a few more minutes, of laying there I told him I was going to leave. I couldn't believe how comfortable I had gotten in speaking to him. He nodded and said "O.K."

I got out of bed, and put my blouse back on. I walked back to the dresser and put my plug back in the purse. I looked at myself in the mirror with a smirk and giggled as I thought, "After the fucking my ass has been through I won't need this anymore tonight." I saw he was getting out of bed putting on what seemed like some exercise pants. I then pulled out my lipstick and started touching myself up. I still needed to look good as I left and drove back to the room.

As I put my lipstick back into my purse, I felt his arms come around my waste. I looked in the mirror to see he began kissing my neck and while he was squeezing my ass. He started kissing my ears, and I started grinding my ass against his crotch. All the while I could not take my eyes off the mirror. I was so turned on. He lifted my skirt and I felt his finger slide into my hole. I started moving my hips. He then pulled his finger out and I felt his cock taking their place.

OH MY GOD!! Mia was standing in front of the mirror looking the best she could, and this gorgeous man was fucking her from behind. This is that moment we gurls have always dreamed of. Not just the being part of being made love to by a man, but to be able to see the reflection in the mirror. The turn on was HUGE!!