Mia Ch. 01: First Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I gave into his cock immediately as I spread my legs some more to allow him slide in deeper. I even bent over holding on to the dresser as he started to fuck me again. Every time I looked in the mirror and saw this man holding my hips and fucking me, my legs would buckle from the excitement.

I was looking at the floor as the wave began building again. I could feel my body tense up. He kept going. Finally unable to hold the feeling back, I threw my head back as he tightened his grip on my hips. Mia got to see herself in all her glorious self having a full orgasm. You can only imagine how turned on I was at that. My painted lips were wide open as I let out a loud noise and started panting as he kept on fucking me. My hands holding on to the dresser like it was the edge of a cliff.

I was begging him to keep going. "Yes fuck me" I know I said a few times. He kept going. I had no strength left and just braced myself against the dresser as he kept drilling him. I just kept trying to look at the mirror just to cherish the moment. To make that visual memory that would stay with me forever. I felt his cock stiffen up and then his cum just started spitting again into my hole.

He gripped my hips tight and thrust harder into me as he released inside of me, until his last drop was inside. He pulled a tissue from the dresser top and cleaned my holed. I think I had an out of body experience after that. I could see myself bent over the top of the dresser with my legs spread wide. I took a few seconds to get my legs back under me, pulled my skirt down and fixed myself up.

He then turned me around and kissed me. "One for the road," he said. We kissed again and I said thank you with a wide smile. One more pop kiss and we started walking to the front door. One more long kiss at the door, and I whispered to him, "thank you. That was amazing." I turned and walked out into the hallway. I saw his smile one last time and started heading for the elevator.

I was going over the whole night in my head. There was never a moment where I thought this would turn out this well. I felt a warm feeling come over me and I knew I was grinning from ear-to-ear. Although I felt exhausted and my ass was in some pain, I was surprised how I was walking after the pounding Alex gave me. It felt different, yet natural. I stepped out of the elevator to see there was a guard at the front desk. I had a small look at him through his reflection in the glass and I could see was checking me out. I also noticed as I approached the front glass doors, I could see my hips swinging and laughed. Alex gave me the walk in a natural way.