Mia Gets Her Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vickivale
vickivale
132 Followers

"Do you have any idea what I am going to do to you?" he adds, flicking her clit.

The muscles deep inside the deepest, darkest part of her clench in the most delicious manner. She writhes under the expertise of his tongue. It is painfully sweet how he is teasingly pushing her closer to the edge. Mia closes her eyes and lets her mind empty of all thoughts. She is lost in the moment. She opens her eyes and looks at him on his knees in front of her, between her legs, his head methodically moving to taste every inch of her sex. She can hardly contain the riotous feelings rampaging through her body. She knows it is only a matter of moments and she will have an orgasm. "Ah" Mia moans.

He gazes up at her through his impossibly long lashes, his eyes a scorching blue watching her reaction to his tongue. Without taking his eyes off hers, his hands reach up, skim her breasts, and caress her full globes. He glides his hands slowly down her stomach and reaches around to her ample ass, he squeezes her behind, and lifts her closer to his mouth.

"You are very beautiful, Mia Hawkins. I cant wait to be inside you." With those words, those very seductive words, he flicks her clit one last time and Mia's breath is taken away. Her body arches and her feet flex. She grabs the couch cushion and releases herself into his eagerly awaiting mouth.

"Holy Shit" she screams as she becomes less aware of the surroundings. At that moment, she is soaring high above the Earth. She trembles. He slurps her juices and swallows as quickly as he can. He plants a kiss on her inner thigh and slowly kisses up her body. He is now kneeling between her legs and his erection is pressing against her swollen entrance. He slides in slowly.

"Ah Fuck, baby you are so damn wet." He breathes.

"Fuck me Mitchell." Mia murmurs, still recovering from her orgasm.

"That's exactly what I plan to do?" he replies, and pulls out all the way and slams into her.

"Aargh!" Mia cries as she feels the sensation of his penis deep inside her, stretching her. He stills, gazing down at her, his eyes bright with ecstatic triumph.

"You okay? You are so fucking tight."

Mia nods, her eyes full of desire and lust, her hands on his forearms. She is filled to capacity with him. He grinds his hips allowing his fullness to slip deeper into her. Mia acclimatize to the overwhelming feeling of him inside her.

He starts to move, he holds his breath and closes his eyes. "Damn baby you feel so good." He releases his breath after a few seconds. He eases back with exquisite slowness. He groans, and thrust into her again and slows. "More?"

"Yes" Mia breathes. He does it again and stills again.

"You like it baby?"

"Yes"

He moves, but this time he does not stop he keeps sliding in and out. He grabs her waist and pulls her onto his cock. Mia starts moving her hips to meet his. Their bodies slapping together with the growing rhythm he has set. They are partners in the oldest love dance. He speeds up. Mia moans, and he pounds on picking up speed, merciless, a relentless rhythm, Mia keeps up meeting him thrust for thrust.

He shifts slightly, and Mia can feel a pressure building deep inside her, like before, She starts to stiffen as he thrusts on and on. Her body quivers, bows: a sheen of sweat gathers over her now.

"Ah yes, that's it baby."

Mia thoughts are scattering... there is only the sensation of him slamming in and out of her. She stiffens.

"That's It baby, let go. Come for me." He whispers breathlessly.

Mia unravels at his words, exploding around him as she comes undone in a million pieces. As he thrusts repeatedly, his speed telling her he is very close. He slams into her one last time, his breath rugged, he calls her name, and grinding her he empties himself into her.

Mia feels his warm goo coating the inside of her walls. She is still panting, trying to slow her breathing, her heart is thumping and her thoughts are in disarray.

"Wow." she whispers. "That was amazing."

He falls onto Mia, his breathing erratic, his hair wet from his sweat, his eyes closed. He is still inside of her.

"You can say that again." He places a tender kiss on her chest. "Would you be opposed to another round?"

"Mr. Stevenson, I would be upset if we didn't."

We laughed.

The End!

vickivale
vickivale
132 Followers
12