Mia Gets Her Revenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EnCarta
EnCarta
1,705 Followers

Tori dropped her hands from Kevin's face and pressed her lips to his. Her tongue went slashing into his mouth as the young man frantically sucked the air from her lungs. She kept her lips sealed against his, her tongue twisting against his while Kevin, still starved for oxygen, teetered on top of the upward pressing dildo.

Finally Tori pulled her mouth from his, letting Kevin get a breath at last.

Leanne had her hands on Kevin's waist from behind and was trying to pull him back further onto the rigid device.

"What's the matter baby? You love giving it to all the girls! Get your big cock inside them just like this! Well? Now it's my turn! You might as well take it! I'm going to give it to you anyway! Don't worry lover! I'll still respect you in the morning!" Leanne taunted, thrusting upwards with her hips. There was still eight inches of the gleaming shaft that remained to be stuffed up Kevin's ass.

"Nooo!…Don't!…" he gasped, leaning away from the fearsome tool as much as he was able. Leanne was having a tough time getting any more in. Mia saw what was happening. She gave Leanne a broad wink and released the tension she was exerting on Kevin's testicles.

"Ahhh!…" he cried. He straightened up but Leanne swiftly drove her knees into the back of his and pulled him backwards. His knees buckled. With Leanne dragging him backwards, the two of them fell into the chair behind them with a mighty whump.

"Phwahhh!…" Kevin cried. He had managed to get his pinioned hands out from his sides far enough to catch the arm rests of the big chair as he tumbled backwards. But not before Leanne had slammed another four inches of the unyielding dildo into his rudely stretched nether hole.

"Unnn!…Unnn!…Noo!…" he panted. His asshole felt like his girlfriend was holding a blowtorch inside it. He struggled to support his weight with his hands and stop her from driving the rest of the lurid device up into him.

The chair was very big and Leanne was practically laying in it with her heaving loins at the edge of the seat. In this position she wasn't able to shove the last of the nasty dildo into Kevin's ass, no matter how much she tried. But she was pleased to hear his unhappy groans as she reamed him with the stiff tool.

"Let me help!…" Tori offered again, her eyes sparkling wickedly.

She stepped up to Kevin and leaned towards him as he crouched there in a half sitting position. She clasped her little hands behind his neck.

"Please Tori!…Don't!.." Kevin whispered.

"Don't be such a baby! You know what they say…'What's good for the goose is good for the gander!'"

And with that she crawled into Kevin's lap, her bent legs clutching his waist, her feet folded on top of his thighs. She didn't actually kneel on the chair. She pulled herself tight against Kevin, her knife like nipples gouging his chest as she suspended her weight from his neck and shoulders.

"Ohhhh! You're so strong!" she purred, writhing hotly against him. Now Tori was a very slender girl. But all of Kevin's efforts were focused on trying to evade the last of the plundering dildo that Leanne was trying to push up his ass. The added burden of ninety pounds of twisting girl flesh wasn't helping.

"Unnnnn!…Tori!…Please!…" he grunted, his bent arms and legs starting to tremble as he struggled to hold himself off the plastic prick that was impaling him.

"Is it O.K. if I sit on your cock while Leanne fucks you?" Tori asked impishly, reaching down behind her and grabbing Kevin's prick in one hand. It was still pretty hard but she gave him a couple of quick, incendiary strokes to make sure. That she wiggled her hips and steered his knob into the center of her pussy.

"I've been so looking forward to this…" she purred in his ear, thrusting her hips in and twsting until she had settled on the end of his cock. She pulled herself up with her arms and then let herself drop, impaling herself on the top half of Kevin's turgid erection.

"Oh Goddd!…" he moaned as Tori's cunt enveloped him in a fiery clasp.

"Yesss!.That's it!…" she hissed, squirming happily on his livid tool.

"Ahhh!…Unnn!…" Kevin grunted in growing arousal. If only his asshole wasn't being ravaged by the fat plastic dick that Leanne was using on him.

Tori was all over him like an organ grinder's monkey. And despite the pain radiating from his stretched rectum he could feel the come beginning to seethe in his constricted testicles.

In the meantime Mia was standing in front of the squirming threesome, watching Kevin's futile struggle with amusement. She decided it was time to put him out of his misery. She bent over and grasped his ankles in her hands.

"You haven't forgotten about me have you lover? I want to play too!" she purred.

When she said that, Kevin turned his fevered gaze upwards. Before he realized what she was doing, Mia yanked his feet out from under him. She held his rigid legs out at waist height and slowly raised them higher and higher.

"Nahhhh!…Nooo!…" Kevin cried, his arms burning at the sudden stress of carrying all his weight and Tori's too. And every inch that Mia raised his legs only increased his impossible burden even more. Not only that, but as she raised his legs, Mia was levering more and more of Kevin's rigid tool into Tori's leeching pussy.

"Umm!!…Umm Hmm!…Do that!…Oh yeah!…Ahhh!…Yesss!…" Tori hissed, twisting and turning to take more of the panting young man's turgid length inside her.

"Ahhhh!…Nahhhh!…Don't!…" Kevin moaned and then…"Aieeee!…." as his arms collapsed and he crashed down onto the cruel plastic phallus in Leanne's lap.

"Phwahh!…Mia!…Tori!…Please!…" he begged, wriggling frantically like a fish on a line. But with Mia still holding his legs up his frantic squirming only increased the agony of the vicious fake prick spiking his bowels.

When Mia finally did let go of his ankles and he got his feet back under him, Kevin bucked up into Tori's pussy in frantic heaves. But with hands pinned behind him, Leanne pulling him down and Tori fully impaled on his rampant tool, he wasn't able to move very far.

"Umm Hmm! There you go sweetheart! It's not so bad is it? Do you like it? Do you? Do you?" Leanne taunted, punctuating her questions with sharp twists of her hips that made the dildo wrench around excruciatingly in Kevin's asshole.

"Unnn!…Noo!…Ohhh!…Godd!…" he gasped as his asshole burned and his cock throbbed with excitement inside Tori's molten loins.

The slender brunette now propped herself up on her hands on Kevin's shoulders, her sparkling eyes burning into his. She began to move up and down on his steely cock in an irresistible rhythm. She rose up slowly then dropped down on him like a stone, grinding his cock crown against her cervix before slowly lifting up off him again.

"Oh he likes it alright!…" she enthused…." I can feel how much he likes it!" she purred as Kevin's cock throbbed inside her. And Kevin was amazed himself. Despite Leanne's rude anal assault he was getting more and more aroused.

Tori was fucking him like a high class whore who had a date with another customer. There was no way he could resist her tenaciously frictioning pussy. His balls began to lurch painfully as his come began to build.

Kevin was overwhelmed by conflicting sensations. Leanne's lewd enthusiasm as she ravaged his anus was somehow contagious. The vicious dildo in his ass hurt like hell but in an obscene way it was exciting too.

He settled himself more heavily on Leanne's lap to try and keep her from sawing the nasty dildo in and out of him. At the same time he tilted his loins upwards just a little so that Tori could ride his erection right down to his balls. His testicles were fully loaded with juice by now but there was no way he would be able to come with the cruel Ty-wrap so tightly cinching his balls. He knew that this was all just another way in which Mia and Tori had plotted to abuse him.

"Oh yeah!…Unn Hnn!…I'm gonna' come all over your big cock!…Umm Hmm!…Umm Hmm!.." Tori panted.

Mia watched Tori closely as the slender brunette started to slow her frenzied fucking. She was still hammering herself up and down on Kevin's cock but was sitting more heavily on him when she had taken him all the way in as the tension in her loins grew. It was as if she barely had the strength to raise herself up for another brisk slide down his upthrust tool.

Mia kicked Kevin's ankles wide apart but the breathless young man was so preoccupied by the two other women who were using him that he didn't even notice.

"Yesss!…Umm Hmmm!.…It's!…It's!…Ahhh!…" Tori squealed, dropping on Kevin right down to his nuts as a wracking spasm erupted in her groin. This first contraction was slowly followed by a bigger one, then a bigger one then an even bigger one. Tori sat rigidly erect on Kevin's cock, her taut arms crushing his face against her breast bone as a wracking orgasm ripped through her loins.

Mia took the wire cutters that were on the little table next to the wing chair and crouched between Kevin's parted thighs. She slipped the pointed jaws of the tool up behind his balls and deftly snipped the Ty-wrap free.

"Mmmfff!…." Kevin cried gutturally against Tori's sweaty chest.

Suddenly his arms were straining and his feet were dancing as a lightning bolt of pain lanced through his loins. His balls were so severely stressed that, once freed they knotted up excruciatingly and practically disappeared up into his crotch.

Mia thought that releasing Kevin's testicles at this point would be even more painful than keeping them bound up. And she was right.

Tori held Kevin's grimacing face tightly to her chest as his testicles lurched sickeningly in his groin.

Mia smiled into Tori's hooded eyes. When she could see that Tori's orgasm was starting to wane Mia said…

"Get off him!"

Tori released Kevin's face, shimmied backwards in his lap and lifted up from his angry erection. There was an audible slurp as his cock slipped out of her. Tori held herself poised like that for a moment. A stream of gooey girl cream trickled from her center and spilled over Kevin's still towering tool. Then she got to her feet beside Mia.

"Ahh!…Nahhh!…Unnn!…" Kevin panted. The disbelieving young man was still gasping with discomfort as his abused testicles lurched and twisted in his groin. He leaned forward at the waist and struggled to get his feet under him to get off the big fake prick Leanne had up his ass.

But Leanne held fast to his waist.

"Where do you think you're going? I'm not done with you yet!" she hissed.

Mia and Tori smiled at each other at Leanne's dogged determination to humiliate her boyfriend. This was all going even better than Mia had hoped.

"Now get off me you big oaf, but slowly!" Leanne snarled.

Kevin groaned and looked back over his shoulder plaintively at Leanne.

"Leanne…Please…" he tried.

But the slit eyed blonde only bumped her hips upwards, ramming Kevin's butt in a way that had him forgetting the pain lancing through his nuts and hunching to his feet with enthusiasm. Leanne stayed right with him, keeping the dildo deep up his butt as they got out of the big chair.

"Now get on your knees…" she instructed in his ear.

"Leanne, listen!…I'm really sorry…" Kevin pleaded.

"Don't argue with the lady…" Tori said, stepping in front of Kevin and pinching his nipples between the thumb and forefinger of each hand. She began to pull them away from his chest, stretching them out painfully.

As Kevin leaned forward, Mia reached behind him, grabbed the leather strap that tethered his hands together and began to raise his arms behind his back.

"You should always do what a lady asks Kevin. I thought you knew that!" Mia taunted as she pulled his arms up higher, making him bend way over at the waist.

"Tori. Get on the other side of him!" Mia said

Leanne had to admit she was incredibly excited to be in such control of her cringing boyfriend. Still keeping her loins thrust forward and the dildo shoved deep up Kevin's ass, she once again bent her knees into his from behind. He tried to resist but he couldn't. Kevin and Leanne went down to their knees together, flanked by the two other women. Kevin was still bent forward by the way Mia was yanking his arms up behind his back. His asshole was now completely at Leanne's disposal and he waited there on his knees fearfully. What more could she possibly want to do to him!

Placing one little hand in the small of his back, Leanne leaned backwards, slowly pulling the greasy dildo all the way out of Kevin's flinching butt.

"Ahh!…Ahh!…Ahh!…" he whimpered, hunkering down low on his knees like a dog that's about to be whipped.

Leanne looked in amazement at the gaping circle of Kevin's sphincter. It was stretched so thoroughly that it didn't contract at all as she gazed at it.

"Oh that's just perfect…A perfect asshole…" she chuckled.

"Now get that tight little butt up in the air where I can get at it…" she said, as she pulled up on Kevin's hips so she could align the blunt end of the imitation dick against his anus.

"Don't Leanne!…I'm sorry…I'll do whatever…" Kevin implored looking over his shoulder at his girlfriend as he resisted her coaxing hands.

"I think you better do what she says!" Mia warned.

Kevin turned his head back to look at the sultry dark haired beauty smiling down on him. Mia bent one knee and put the sole of her riding boot on his neck. She pulled his arms up higher, while pressing down with her foot. She forced his head all the way down until his face was turned sideways on the floor. Looking up at Mia with dismay, Kevin had to shuffle forward on his knees to ease the ache that her grinding foot was creating in his neck and shoulders. Now his ass was just where Leanne wanted it.

"There! That wasn't so difficult was it?" Mia purred.

Kevin's face with flushed with shame at the humiliating position these women had forced him into. But his eyes were still helplessly drawn to Mia's enticing loins. With her knee bent and her legs slightly parted, her skimpy panties was pulled up tight in her crotch. Her pussy lips were lewdly split apart by the slender thong. Kevin could feel his cock begin to throb once more as he eyed her juicy labia fluttering around the tiny strip of satin.

Mia could see what he was looking at and she loved the effect she was having on the squirming young man.

Leanne had the blunt nosed dildo nudging into his asshole again.

"Don't worry baby! I'm only going to put it in a little bit! I'll stop whenever you want! Isn't that what you guys always say?"

"Wait!" Mia said…"Tori! Get his cock!"

The slender brunette smiled at Mia, then got down on her knees beside Kevin. She reached into his crotch and closed her hand around the middle of his solid shaft.

"Unnn!…" Kevin grunted at Tori's touch.

"He's really hard!" she said with a wink at Mia, giving Kevin's boner some encouraging tugs.

Kevin wasn't really listening. He was holding his breath waiting to see what Leanne was going to do. He didn't have to wait long.

The kneeling blonde grasped Kevin's hips in her hands.

"You just tell me if it hurts and I'll stop!…" she purred with a wicked smile, plowing into him with a quick thrust of her hips.

"Ahhhhhh!…Wait!…" Kevin cried, more in fright than in pain. Leanne had already opened him up so much that he took the big dildo up his ass a lot more easily that he had expected. It was just those sharp edged veins in the plastic tearing through his sphincter when she pushed it in that hurt. It made it feel like his ass was on fire.

"Too much?" Leanne asked in feigned concern, snapping her loins back and pulling the dick out right to the head in a smooth, swift motion.

"Nahhhh!…" Kevin groaned as the hard plastic device frictioned through his anus.

"Try to relax!" Leanne prompted. But before he had a chance to do that, she lunged back into him. Then she pulled back out just as quickly. She loved the way he was grimacing in response to her lewd anal assault. She tightened her grip on his hips and began to saw in and out of him in an aggressive rhythm.

"Ahhhh!…Unn!…" Kevin yelped, squirming on his knees to try and evade the thrusting phallus. But the feel of Leanne's loins slapping his ass as she worked the rigid tool in and out of him was turning him on despite the perversity of it all.

"That's it! Take it like a good boy! You'll be begging for it next time!" Leanne sneered.

Kevin didn't really have any choice as Leanne's buffeting loins rocked him back and forth into Tori's firmly stroking hand. As the kneeling brunette began to jerk him harder, his cock began to feel as hot and tingling as his plundered anus. Kevin couldn't believe it as his balls began to stiffen up with excitement

Mia continued to immobilize Kevin with her booted foot pressing down on his neck. She could sense his growing arousal.

"Tori! Get the head! Use your nails!" she purred.

Tori sped her little hand up Kevin's shaft and ringed his bulging knob in the circle of her thumb and forefinger. She pressed the pad of her thumb against that tender knot of nerves under his cock crown and began to rub him there briskly. Then she raked her fingers repeatedly across bloated dome, snagging his gaping pee slit again and again with her sharp edged nails.

"Ohhhhh!….Nahhh!…" Kevin cried trying to raise himself up under Mia's booted foot. His pre-come started to stream from his knob, lubricating Tori's cruising digits so that she could rub him even faster.

Mia turned to Leanne with sparkling eyes. She nodded towards the binding on Kevin's arms that she was holding.

"Why Kevin!… Right now?…In front of your girl friend?… Well if you really want to!" Mia purred, lifting her foot from Kevin's neck and handing the strap securing his arms to Leanne.

"Wahhhh?…Mia?… I don't…?…" Kevin stammered, lifting his aching neck as much he could and staring at Mia in puzzlement. Tori still had him squirming excitedly with her teasing cock play.

Leanne wasn't sure what Mia was talking about either. But she didn't hesitate to grab the leather binding on Kevin's arms and to use that to haul him back even more firmly onto her impaling loins.

"Ooof!…" Kevin grunted, closing his eyes. With the added leverage she got pulling his arms, Leanne was stretching the furthest depths of his anus.

While he was distracted Mia sat down on the floor in front of him. She opened her legs into a wide spread vee. Then, with her arms behind her, she slid forward until her virtually naked pussy was right under Kevin's mouth.

"Now where were we before we were so rudely interrupted…" she drawled, pulling her sodden thong aside. She wound one leg behind Kevin's head and pulled his face into her groin.

"Oh yesss!…You were right in the middle of….Umm Hmmm!!…" she enthused as she ground her pussy into Kevin's disbelieving face.

With Leanne avidly reaming his ass and Tori tormenting his cock, Kevin could think of only one thing to do. He opened his mouth and drove his stiffened tongue as far as he could into Mia's slimy tunnel.

"Oh yeah!…Right there!…" the reclining beauty encouraged, rotating her hips so that Kevin's tongue was probing deep into her center. Just as before, she was quick to arouse. Her thighs began to tense with anticipation, squeezing Kevin's face even tighter against her. She turned her sparkling eyes to the blonde who was thrusting the stern dildo up his butt.

EnCarta
EnCarta
1,705 Followers