Mia Meets Master

Story Info
Curious Mia is guided into Sub life by generous Master.
2.4k words
4.48
19.9k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi Everyone, This is the potential beginning of a series about a consenting 24 yr old girl exploring and venturing into Submissive life. D/S is a beautiful dance of trust, I hope I have treated that well here. Please send feedback. Tks!

*****

Working from home definitely had its advantages, something that her Master found every opportunity to make use of. A fair but stern Master, Luke had been happily caring for is Little; named Mia for almost two years now.

Two Years Ago...

Mia was a beautiful girl, sweet and loving and innocent when he found her online. It was only after accidentally catching her sassy Latina mother dressed up in shiny black latex-paddling her dad's small Asian ass that Mia even began to consider that everyone wasn't just having plain old missionary sex.

Did her mother hate her father? Were those guttural animalistic noises coming from her father joy or pain? Were her parents possessed by the devil? What on earth was going on?!

Ever the Millennial, Mia immediately began to research what she saw her mother doing on the internet. Two weeks flew by, Mia was reading day and night between every shift at work and her online college courses. Her caramel colored cheeks flushed with excitement, her emerald eyes wide with shock when she saw some of the chat room convo. Mia had gone to an all girl's prep school and at twenty-four was still very sheltered; living at home and completing her secondary education online.

She had only had two boyfriends, whom she was introduced to by her parents at church after she turned eighteen. The first boy was the devil in a choir robe, smiling at his parents while swiping money for beer and pot from their wallets. He always made fun of Mia for being a virgin and a prude. Her mom insisted he taunted her so because he liked her, but Mia didn't feel amused. After refusing to touch his cock one night while parked out on a dirt road- he kicked Mia out of the car and took off. Great, thought Mia; maybe I should have become a nun!

The second boy was sweet, and always took her out for long walks where they could get lost in the woods and kiss for hours. She was crazy about him, her parents calling it Summer Love. It was during those adventures that Mia started to notice that her panties would get soaking wet very easily. She felt instantly embarrassed. Had she ever heard any of the older girls at camp talk about this?! Was something wrong with her? She'd heard of sex being painful because there wasn't any lubricant...certainly something was off here. When her sweet boyfriend started to press for more than just kissing and over the shirt boob groping- deeply wrapped up in anxious embarrassment, she broke up with him.

Stories, Videos, How To articles, flooded Mia's every thought. About three days into her researched she noticed she was rocking in her seat constantly and could no longer keep her hand from wandering between her legs. She tentatively began to explore the wetness she found there. Slippery and hot, not like urine- and with no smell. The more she ran her fingers lightly from her honey-hole up to the top of her slit, the more poured out of her.

She was watching a porn video that featured a handsome thirty something man teasing the pussy of a bound up blonde. Mia sat entranced, letting her fingers glide up and down in her slit, dancing in circles on her clit while the Dominant man denied his Submissive of pleasure. Close up shots of his Submissive's perfect pink pussy- hairless, with small neat labia like Mia's- his large strong hands running up and down her bound thighs, and up and down the edges of her pussy lips...causing his Sub to shake and fight her restraints. The first time the Dom finally touched his Sub's clit, he slowly pulled his fingers away displaying a perfect spaghetti sized string of pussy juice trailing from her pussy. Mia came instantly. It was the wettest pussy she had ever seen.

Mia's body felt electric, as if having just been struck by lightning. Waves of pleasure continued inside of her tight unused womb, like the warmest ocean waves. Her own hand was covered in clear viscous girl juice. Strings webbed between each of her fingers as she spread them out, marveling. She wasn't alone! She had to know more. She needed to take this topic to the people!

Somewhere she could be anonymous and really ask her most embarrassing questions without being judged.

She stumbled her way into a chat room for people looking to be Submissive. Luke greeted her almost instantly, with polite and easy conversation. Still high from her orgasm, Mia rattled off questions to Luke- who described himself as a seasoned Dominant who lead a normal professional and social life while caring for a live in Submissive partner. Luke found Mia's exuberant innocence completely charming.

When Mia got up the courage to address the subject of her wetness with Luke a few days later, she had no idea the can of worms she was opening up. Luke confirmed to her that perhaps her body did produce more lubricant than most women, but that it was an amazing gift. He described to her how bothersome it was to have to stop and lubricate women during particularly hard fuck sessions- remarking that perhaps Mia was destined to enjoy long rough fuck-a-thons.

While very skeptical and guarded, over the weeks and months that they chatted Mia grew increasingly curious of the life Luke described. Luke wanted her, needed to feel that soaking wet cunt for himself. He longed for his beard to be coated in her sweet pussy juice, to feel it running down his balls as he pulled her bound frame down onto his cock. Mmmmm. With the information that Mia had shared, Luke knew this was going to be no quick procurement. He settled in for the long haul- reeling her in an inch at a time.

He started with little assignments for Mia. Reveling in her curiosity, for every new and dirty thing he told Mia to research it was as if he was exploring it for the first time again. Often, his assignments came with visual aids- sending her to various sex toy stores to pick up dildos and lingerie. Mia was becoming increasingly pliable, and increasingly restless.

Mia's favorite assignment to date had been the Anal Sex assignment. Luke instructed Mia to watch at least 40 hours of anal sex porn of any kind during her week. Anytime she watched, she was to have her new toy inserted. Her mouth went dry at the local sex shop when picking up the aluminum, jewel ended large butt-plug for the first time- the weight of it! As Luke instructed, she purchased it and some anal lube and prepared her tight pink asshole for its first invader.

Mia had gone to the bathroom, and drew a hot bath. Adding some bubbles, she slipped off her jeans and t-shirt, dropping her purple satin bra and panties to the floor last. Sinking slowly down into the hot water, the sweaty jitters that accompanied her to the store melted away. Running her hands slowly up and down her thighs and tight belly, she made her way to her perky breasts. A small frame, Mia loved her perky 32A tits that featured cute dark pink small nipples that always stood at attention.

Mia noticed that over on the floor her purple panties showed a puddle at the gusset the size of a tennis ball. How did a man she'd never met give her such a thrill! She couldn't keep her hands away from her pussy. She had become obsessed with Luke and his instructions for her perfect tight cunt. After a few moments of teasing her growing clit from side to side, she remember her mission. It was the first time she really explored her asshole.

It felt strange to her finger, almost like a creature independent from her body- automatically puckering around her finger, pushing her away. Her pussy was throbbing. With her pointer finger, she turned it slightly and pushed inward. She could feel the tight ring of her asshole grabbing her finger all the way around, like a little mouth. Going further up to the knuckle her finger felt like it was plunging into living sand, pressure on all sides and so warm- sending tingling sensations through her groin.

She knew she was fairly clean, having previously emptying her bowls- so she pressed further. Once her finger was all the way in she began to slowly tighten her sphincter muscle around her finger. It felt so foreign inside of her!! Afraid something would come out, she slowly withdrew her finger just to the tip before tentatively pushing all the way back in.

Mmmmmmm she felt so deliciously full. Faster, in and out, over and over. Luke had not instructed whether she was allowed to touch her clit or cum, so she decided to abstain from complete pleasure until she could speak to him. Pulling her finger all the way out, the hot water felt extra warm against her now sensitive asshole. Pushing her first and middle finger tight together, she decided to make some more room in her asshole in preparation for her new toy. Pushing some hot soapy water in with her fingers, she gave her bottom a thorough inspection. Reluctant to end this relaxing bath, she pressed forward with her plans.

Wrapped in a short black cotton t-shirt robe, she got set up with her laptop on her bed. As Luke instructed, she fingered her asshole first with lubed up fingers. This felt different than in the bath, her body now rigid with excitement and adrenaline- her fingers cold with lube. Her asshole felt rubbery and tough, but to her surprise her fingers slipped in smoothly covered in lube. Next, she turned on the webcam Luke had mailed her to record her session for him. Luke had indicated that she should put the butt plug in her mouth and suck on it while she was searching for an anal sex clip that turned her on. After browsing for a while, she found a good one. A small blonde taking a big black cock in her ass for the first time. Mia was aroused by the dominant nature of the man, his dirty talk, his name calling, and his rough handling of his co-star.

It's now or never, thought Mia. Looking at the camera she pulled the plug from her mouth with a POP! Wet with spit, she began poking at her asshole with it, testing slowly the position. Never taking her eyes off the camera, the laptop on the bed between her legs- her feet on the bed and her knees bent she slowly pushed, bearing down like she was shitting until the kiwi sized plug was in her ass. A tear had fallen from one of her eyes, the intensity and burning sensation as she was passing the largest part overwhelming her senses.

Breathing heavy in relief that she wasn't in any pain, she felt like she was holding a tennis ball inside of her. She noticed that while it was very apparently in her ass, it wasn't just her ass that felt full- it was her whole lower abdomen. What would it feel like when Luke forced his cock into her pussy, she thought?! Certainly there would be no room!

Wait, she was going to let Luke force his cock into her pussy? When had this man become such a real part of her thoughts? As she stared at the black cock sluicing into the screaming ass on the screen, she realized that she couldn't remember what her life was like before him.

Seeing her eyes glaze over, Luke immediately buzzed her IM window.

"Mia, you are not paying attention to the big black cock as I instructed you." He typed.

Jolted out of her thoughts, Mia gasped at the realization that she was being recorded on a webcam that Luke was on the other end of, watching live. She responded, "Oh my! Luke I didn't realize you would be viewing this now! Can you see my screen too?!? Oh my..."

"You need to apologize darling Pet, or you will get 20 spankings instead of 10 for drifting off." Luke replied, chuckling to himself. He knew Mia had forgotten about the screen share app he'd installed for Mia while he was helping her set up the webcam last week.

Pet? Hmmm...that was new, but very endearing. She did feel cared for by him- she wanted to please him.

"I'm sorry," Mia replied woefully.

"Sir or Master is how you will address me during your assignments from now on Mia. Failure to do so will result in one paddle for every missed incident." Luke typed.

"Yes Sir. I'm sorry Master." Mia typed in automatically, gulping after the message sent. The words were so foreign, yet seemed to slip right out of her. Of course he would want to be referred to this way, from everything she had studied this was not unusual. He had been forthcoming with information in the past about his lifestyle-and he seemed like a fair and loving Master. She decided to play along.

"Get to work Mia, you have 40 hours to complete and WITHOUT touching my pussy, is that understood?" Luke replied.

"Um, I think you had a typo Luke. You meant "your" pussy." Mia typed.

"I meant MY pussy, because your pussy belongs to me Mia. And your ass, because you've just earned your first paddle." Luke responded.

In shock Mia blinked, her cheeks hot. My pussy belongs to him? Belongs? Well, I guess that would be my role as a submissive...he is the Master after all. Hmmmm. I've never belonged to anyone, she thought.

"I'm very sorry Sir. I understand, and will dutifully accept whatever punishment I deserve." Mia responded.

That was it, he got her. Luke smiled, she was going to be the best Sub yet. All of that glorious pussy drool, that unclaimed territory pink and puffy waiting to be pushed to its limit.

"Get to work Mia, and know this- I will be able to tell if you disobeyed me and rubbed your clit during your assignment when I inspect your pussy and asshole at the end of the week in person." Luke typed. With that, he signed off.

In person?! Mia gasped. Was she ready for this? Could she trust him? The grunts of the big black cock cumming on the screen pulled her focus, and her oozing pussy and asshole throbbed and grabbed at the butt-plug filling up her small space.

"I'm in." She replied.