Mia Mine Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cliptoe
cliptoe
205 Followers

"God I want this ass," said Mia in a husky whisper into David's ear, "it's yours" his only reply. Mia started to push him towards the bed, and when they reached the side, pushed him all the way onto the bed. "What a sight to behold," said Mia, "this is quite a sight as well," replied David.

"Hold on for just a minute," said Mia. She reached down to give his penis a squeeze, went over to her suit case, and came back with a little bottle of something.

"I am normally a 'bottom' which means I am usually the one to give her ass to be fucked, but you and your hot ass have made me want to take you."

"I want that too Mia, I want to feel your hard cock in my ass."

Mia was so excited hear this, and hurriedly opened the bottle. "This is some lovely lubricant I found, it will help you on your first time, as will I"

With that she liberally squeezed the lubricant over her fingers and on his little puckered opening. She slid one finger in first, slowly, hearing and loving his moan. She reached her first knuckle, and kept up the pressure until she was all the way in. She looked at his face and could see the mixture of outright pleasure with a bit of trepidation and pain. "Relax as much as you can David, I will be gentle, but it will hurt a bit at first until you get used to relaxing and letting yourself feel how good it feels."

David tried, but had little experience in having his ass played with. Once her finger got all the way in, she slowly pulled it back out, just to the opening, and then pushed it in all the way a bit faster this time. David emitted a loud "OH!" and she pulled it back, only to push even faster a third time. She could feel his muscles relax a bit, so pushed in a second finger. He took this with another small grimace but she could see he was beginning to start to give over to the pleasure of it.

She started fucking him hard with her two fingers, in and out, with growing force, and he finally said "Please Mia, now, I want to feel you inside me now, Oh God that feels so good!"

Mia needed no more encouragement and she used the lube on her rock hard penis, threw the bottle to the side, grabbed her hard cock and rubbed the entrance of his virgin ass. She slowly slid the tip all the way inside. "Oh David, you feel so good!" His hips were now pushing up to her, and she continued pushing, past his sphincter and she could feel his last bit of unconscious defense go away. She pushed all the way in and held herself there, feeling his balls against her. His head was swaying back and forth. He had never felt such a fullness, such wonderful way of giving himself up to a lover. Mia was in ecstasy as she saw the look on David's face and knew he was feeling what she was feeling. A joy of being in the throes of passion with one who shared so many things. She slowly at first, began pumping herself into him, a slow but deep thrusting, all the way to the hilt with each thrust. David was trying to lift himself up to accept each of her thrusts now, making his hard cock dance in front of her eyes. At this point she had both of her hands on each side of his hips, and began in earnest to thrust wildly enjoying each thrust. "Oh yes Mia, fuck my ass," screamed David. She continued to pump furiously and soon heard him say "Please cum inside me Mia, let me feel your hot cum all the way inside."

She needed no more encouragement and felt her balls tighten, she reached her hand down to take David's hard cock and began pumping it in time with each of her pounding thrusts. She felt his cock begin to pulsate in her fist and watched in awe as he screamed "OH YES! I'm CUUUUMMING MIA". He shot rope after rope of semen with such force the first blast hit his chin. The ensuing blasts dwindled in force and amount, but filled his chest and stomach with his seed. This pushed her over the edge, she grabbed both his hips again, thrust one last deep time as far as she could inside him and screamed herself "OH David! I am filling you, take me!"

With that, she kept herself buried as deeply inside his ass as she could, and felt herself shooting load after load until she was completely spent, and fell in heap on top of him. They slowly rolled over so they were both completely on the bed, but still in each other's arms. As Mia finally began to 'come to' she playfully rubbed David's stomach and chest to fill her hands with his cum. David began to be a little more back with it as he started to feel all the cum Mia had shot into him slowly run out his ass. He reached back to fill his fingers with her cum, and put it to his mouth, to be joined by Mia's fingers and her mouth. They sucked each others and their own cum, together, as they were now, together.

cliptoe
cliptoe
205 Followers
12