Mia Mine Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cliptoe
cliptoe
205 Followers

"Wait Mom, one thing at a time," laughed Mia. "It isn't going to be for a while. We have a lot of things to sort out before we can even begin to plan it. There is one thing I want to ask you though. After seeing what living on the streets did to dad, I was thinking of all the confused and almost helpless girls like me there are out on the streets, having to fight every day just to survive. All the hardship and trouble I had to go through is nothing compared to what these girls have to face. I was one of the lucky ones, having a caring and nurturing parent to help me both emotionally and financially.

I know a lot of them have to turn to prostitution or crime just to live. I want to take the proceeds from the sale of my company and this condo and start a foundation to help these girls. I want to make a place, hopefully places, where they can go without fear to get counselling, and real help. I want it to grow so we can help financially, not just in the treatment, but perhaps the surgery if they so select, and a scholarship fund to help them get an education. I have a lot of ideas for it, and I want you to help run it. With your background but especially understanding and experience, you would be a natural. I, we, would hope you could come up and live in the Seattle area. I want the first center to be there, but I have a feeling San Francisco will be the second. I know Harmony will want to be with me, but her situation here right now will probably make her decision to stay. With her experience, she would be running the business aspects of it, but I would love it if you could help run the way these troubled girls get treated."

Christine had started crying halfway through Mia's explanation. Her head was nodding up and down in an affirmative fashion. "Oh Mia, what a wonderful and beautiful idea! I would love to be a part of your foundation. You two really want me up there close to you?"

"Of course Mom!" David answered loudly before Mia had the chance. "We want you to be near. I lost my mom several years ago, and look forward to having my new mom live by us. You are an infectiously wonderful person Christine, and I have come to love you so much."

"Well, so many wonderful things to think about, thank you, you two, for everything. I would love to stay and talk some more, but I am just about dead on my feet and need to get some rest. I'll see you two lovebirds in the morning. Christine kissed them both and went into her room.

"Can I pour you a glass of wine?" Mia thanked David for the offer and her got them both a glass and brought it back to the window Mia was standing in front of.

"A beautiful city my love, are you sure you want to leave all this?"

"Yes, David, very sure. By the way, thank you for your efforts in trying to save my father. You were great the way you took charge and sprang into action."

"It was just instinctual I guess, something we all would do for any human in trouble. Jessie was a great partner too. I guess it is a funny thing about us, how even when it's someone we dislike or think we hate, when it's a life or death situation, we choose life."

"You are an honorable man David, and I don't think you give yourself enough credit. I am afraid I don't think 'we' all have that same instinct and a lot have not taken the time to learn how to react. Even being so lost in the moments, I was so proud of you and that you are my man. This has been the most difficult day of my life, and I wouldn't have blamed you for just saying this is all too weird and I'm outta here. But you were right there with me, every step of the way. I love you David, so very much."

Mia was crying, David put down their wine glasses and held her. She had to let it all out, and he wanted to comfort her while she did so. Mia sobbed and then, just as quickly as the tears had started, she stopped. "Make love to me David, I need to feel your body close to mine, inside me."

David picked her up and carried her into the bedroom. Mia enjoyed letting herself be pampered as he slowly removed all her clothes. Once she was naked, she sat back and watched him undress, loving his body, how he moved, how lean and fit he was. She loved catching his hazel eyes and making and holding eye contact. She felt so much when she looked into his eyes, like the old saying about seeing miles and forever in your eyes.

Once David had all his clothes off, Mia reached her hand to him and pulled him down to her on the bed. Her body tingled when she felt his warmth against her body. Their hands were in overdrive, caressing every part of each other's body. David kissed Mia's neck which caused her to throw her head back in blissful abandon. He moved to nibble her ear lobe and the moved a bit more to let his hot breath whisper in her ear. "I want you Mia, I want to make love to you. I want to be inside and go so very slowly so I can just feel how wonderful it is to fill you."

Mia was now beside herself with passion and grabbed on to David's now hardened penis. She rolled over on top of David to reach for the lubricant. Once she had it, she rolled over again to sit beside David. She playfully rubbed the lubricant all over his penis and balls, grabbing them and gently squeezing them to watch him squirm in pleasure. She put some more on her own fingers and reached around to lubricate her anal opening. She closed the top of the lubricant and threw it off to the side. Then she straddled David putting a leg on either side of him as she faced him, looking at his chiseled, yet warm facial features. Without losing eye contact she reached for his staff and held it just below her opening.

Then she started to let herself down, guiding him inside her. She slid very slowly, remembering David's request. She had to admit to herself it was what she wanted and needed at this time as well. The hot fast pounding sex was fine, usually. But after the day's events, what they both needed was a prolonged act of love. She finally slid all the way down and had him completely inside her. She stayed still, to just enjoy the feeling. David had let his hands roam, one playing with her breasts and nipples, the other grabbing and slowly pumping her hardness.

"I want to feel this forever, this is the love I dreamed of, not just wonderful sex, but meaningful lovemaking," Mia relayed as she started to slowly move her hips around in a slow circle. As she got back to the center point again, she leaned forward so she could let her hands caress his chest and even pinched his nipples as well. She watched his face as he gave himself over to the pleasure she was giving. Now it was his head thrown back, reveling in all the wondrous sensations of his wife to be making sweet, sensual love to him.

As Mia had leaned forward, David moved his caresses to her back. Trying to find the tense spots he was sure the day's tension had made. He rubbed and squeezed and rubbed again, bring her release from the tensed muscles in her back. After a bit he pulled her close to him so he could kiss her, and although they enjoyed the kiss, pulling her forward pulled him a bit out of her. Mia released from their kiss and sat straight up again and began to move up and down, very slowly at first. David returned to stroke her hardness, this time with both hands, one on her shaft, the other cupping her sac.

As David increased his caresses of her hardness, Mia began to move in quicker rises and thrusts. She could feel he was about to make her orgasm, and she wanted to try to time it for as close to simultaneous orgasms as she could. She felt herself get closer, hearing her own moans as if she was having an out of body experience. Yet she was also feeling all the wonderful sensations of thrusting onto David, and his pumping of her own penis. She felt David's legs begin to tense which was a sign he was close, so she just let herself go wild pumping and being pumped.

It wasn't long until she screamed as her juices shot onto David's stomach. Just at that moment, she felt him buck under her, arch his back, and pump himself deeply inside her to shoot his load. He held them at that point for a long bit, squeezing everything out of him. He was totally engrossed in the eroticism of seeing her shoot her load onto his stomach first, then pumping as deeply inside her as he could to give her his orgasm.

Finally, he had to let his back fall back onto the bed, and Mia fell on top of him. Both enjoying the euphoric post lovemaking sensations. They were sure it would soon turn over to sheer exhaustion, but for these precious moments, they shared the bliss.

Soon they moved to be at each other's side, and fell fast and peacefully asleep.

>**< >**<

The morning arrived all too soon. David, being the practiced early riser got up first and started the coffee and took his shower and shaved. As he came out of the bathroom he noticed Mia hadn't stirred. He smiled and went out to the kitchen to pour himself a cup of coffee and go to the windows to watch the San Francisco morning begin. It was an amazing site to behold to watch how the activity kept growing. A few early to work people were out but it took quite a while to see the commute reach the normal congested state.

He wondered if Mia would miss this vibrant and so very alive city. He hoped she would be able to get what she needed running the portion of the company she was going to move up north. He hoped she would be able to let go of some of the vast duties she had done, wondering if the work was just a replacement of sorts to make up for a lack of a love life. He was also excited to see how the foundation would go, knowing it would be very important to Mia. It was a funny thing for seeing her long lost father; who had left her and dismissed her as a person basically, had helped inspire the foundation's beginning.

Just then he noticed Mia walking out towards him in her long red satin robe. He loved how she looked as the long robe accentuated her graceful walk as it flowed with each step.

"Well, good morning beautiful, are you ready to start the first day of the rest of our lives together?"

"This day and every day, forever."

cliptoe
cliptoe
205 Followers
12