Mia Mine Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cliptoe
cliptoe
205 Followers

Mindy gave him a playful slug to his arm, "Come on, it's still just lil ole me."

"Well, I am falling for 'lil ole me' in a big way," Jonathan whispered into her ear as he put his arm around her shoulder as they walked out the hospital doors into the night air.

"How 'bout we go finish getting you settled in at Mia and David's house?"

"Sounds great!" Jonathan felt himself begin to harden at the husky overtone in her question.

As they drove the short bit from the hospital to the house, they were both lost in their own thoughts. Mindy decided to text Christine a short "I'm with Jonathan, Vivian is ok and in good hands- as am I lol. Don't worry if I don't make it home tonite."

She smiled to herself as she slipped her phone back into her purse. She tried to scoot a little closer to Jonathan but the center console made it a little difficult.

They pulled up to the house and Jonathan used the garage door opener and they pulled in and got out.

"This is so cool," Jonathan giggled. Mindy laughed out loud, "You are like David! Mia gets such a big kick out of how much he loves having a garage with an electric door opener. What is that some sort of guy thing or something?"

"I guess it is, especially for guys that never had a garage, let alone one with an electric door, it is just so cool!"

They were still laughing as they walked into the house. Jonathan hadn't even gotten to the light switch before Mindy basically attacked him. She pressed into his body so hard, she had him pinned against the wall. Not that he minded in the least, and he got into the act by reaching out and pulling her even tighter to him. Their mouths were locked in that wonderful kiss of passion, love, and lust. Tongues were dancing within each others mouths, bodies were pressing against each other as if trying to make one being. Mindy's legs began to tremble, "Let's go up to my room before we put a hole in their wall," Jonathan managed to whisper.

Mindy felt his strong arms picking her up and cradling her. She just let her body go limp and feel everything as he carried her up the stairs and lightly placed her on the guest bed. He started to reach for her, to take off her blouse, but she sprang up and said "No! I want to undress you first!"

Mindy got up and playfully pushed Jonathan onto the bed. He played along and exaggerated his fall onto the bed, much to Mindy's glee as she giggled and laughed. He was amazed at how nimbly Mindy was able to disrobe him. Her eyes were ablaze in lust, and every movement she made to expose him more was met with a kiss to the body part just exposed.

Jonathan was in heaven, albeit a bit of a split heaven, for part of him wanted to throw his head back and enjoy the expertise of Mindy's disrobement, but the other half wanted to stay up and watch her every movement as she prepared him for what he had been dreaming about since the first night he saw her.

As his t-shirt was lifted over his head, he could feel her tongue and teeth with his little nipples. As the shirt was thrown aside she was able to really attack his nipples with all the built up lust and passion that she had within her. Just as her eyes were ablaze, it appeared all of her glowed and Jonathan could not help but to reach out to try to feel her. She once again playfully pushed his hand aside, "All in due time my love, all in due time. Just lay back and relax and let me make love to you in all the ways I've been dreaming about."

Jonathan did not need to be advised twice, and laid back and let himself totally give in to the pleasures in store for him. He had never been seduced before, not even close. There had been a few awkward attempts at lovemaking in his college days, but mostly he had stayed alone, especially after he lost his sister. What Mindy was doing was such a turn on, he hoped he could withstand this pleasure and not lose control before they were both actually in the act. Mindy's practiced fingers and hands had his shoes and pants off in no time.

She giggled as she tried to pull his tighty whiteys off when they got caught on his now rock hard, throbbing penis. She laughed again as she set his cock free of his jockies and his cock sprang free and slapped him in the lower stomach. "Oh Mindy, I can't believe what you are doing to me! You have me harder than I can ever remember. I want you so badly, please, please Mindy, I want to make love to you now!"

"Shhhh my love, just relax and let Mindy show you how much she loves you."

And with that, off came the socks and Jonathan was now completely naked. She kissed him on the mouth and then let her kiss trail down his chin, neck, and then chest. She played a little more with his nipples. She enjoyed seeing his body lift to every one of her kisses. She could tell he had wanted this as much as she had. She finally made it down to his raging penis and let her tongue flick and play with all the precum that had been generated by her talented undressing ability.

Her last flick stopped at the bottom of his penis head, and she did the trick where she rolled her tongue to encircle his hardon. Jonathan moaned and threw back his head. He had unconsciously raised his midsection up to his love. As she took him completely into her mouth Jonathan almost screamed. He reached for her and tried to pull her away, "I'm going to cum!"

"That is the point my love, go ahead and let it go."

Mindy went back to work on his rod, and in no time she could see his toes curl, his body spasm, and finally shot after shot of his seed sprayed into her mouth. She took him all in, lifted his head to make sure he was watching and made a little show of swallowing all of his seed.

"My God! I have never felt anything even close to that intensity." Jonathan croaked. "Give me a couple of seconds to get my bearings here and I want to do the same for you."

Mindy smiled, and kissed him, fully, as she laid down on the bed next to him.

Jonathan wanted her to be naked before him so badly that she had to remind him to be gentle a couple times as he started trying to undress her. His fingers, normally were very nimble, but tonight, he felt like he was barely in control of them. He fumbled a lot with the buttons on her blouse. He loved finally getting if off and made a big scene of throwing it onto the floor. He did a little better undoing her bra, and gasped as he set her "little girls" free. He didn't know or care where he dropped the bra, all he wanted was to have his mouth all over these gorgeous globes that he could only dream about for so long. His tongue, his teeth, his fingers were all over her newly developed breasts and Mindy loved the feeling.

"Oh yes Jonathan, take them into your mouth, play with my hard nipples, I want you so badly!"

Jonathan finally regained a bit of composure and started his way down her stomach, making his way down but felt Mindy's hand on his head.

"You don't have to do this," she said in a husky whisper.

"I want to make love to you, all of you," and with that Jonathan resumed his erotic adventure, kissing her stomach, circling her navel with his tongue, enjoying the moans escaping from her mouth and the movement of her body as she writhed in pleasure at his every touch. He reached down to pull away her panties, and slipped them all the way off, enjoying the fact that she too was now completely naked for their combined enjoyment.

He slid down a little further, and slipped between her legs. She felt his movement and spread her legs to open herself to her lover.

Although Jonathan was a bit unsure and totally unpracticed, he didn't let that stop him and he let his one hand cup her sac, and started stroking her now semi hard penis with his other. Mindy was in paradise, as she had always been the one to make the moves and very seldom got any pleasurable attention in return.

Her head was thrown back as she gave herself completely to him. He took her hardening penis and gently kissed the tip. He let his tongue circle it and felt her hips buck. He let her motion slide her completely into his mouth, and then he slid back out to take just her head into his mouth and let his tongue circle the bottom of the head.

Mindy's moans were getting louder and this only pushed Jonathan on. He let his hand release her sac and let his finger find her puckered opening and he teased her by circling it in time with his tongue circling her penis head. He sensed her ensuing orgasm and began bobbing his head on her shaft in earnest. He plunged his finger to its hilt into her canal. Mindy was in heaven, and with a huge scream released her load into Jonathan's waiting mouth.

She impulsively reached down to lift his head to her, so she could kiss him. In so doing mixing their love's juices together in the most passionate kiss either had been a part of.

"Oh my God Jonathan! No one has ever done that to me. You took me to a place I've never been, but sure want to go back as often as I can!"

Jonathan couldn't help laughing, and once he started Mindy did too. They pulled their faces apart so they could both see the shared joy in the others face. Then they hugged and quietly just enjoyed the feeling of the others body so close.

******

cliptoe
cliptoe
205 Followers