Mia Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JaneRoe
JaneRoe
24 Followers

He nodded "You're amazing".

She laughed again and took a big gulp of her drink.

Caleb looked back and saw the man Samantha had been sitting with was still in the same spot, throwing daggers at him with his eyes.

Caleb smiled again as he turned to Samantha. "Do you want to go somewhere else? Your friend looks like he might come over and pummel me" he laughed.

"Sure!" she swallowed the rest of her drink, scooped up her bag, and latched onto his arm. He sighed as she clung to him. They walked out of the bar together, a black Bentley pulling up at the entrance just as they reached outside.

"After you" Caleb said, motioning toward the car.

"That's yours?" she gawked.

"Yep", he walked her over and nodded to the valet as he closed the door behind her, then walked around and climbed in himself. "Where to?" he asked, as they drove away from the bar.

She turned to him, "how about yours?" a smile spreading across her face.

He frowned, "I can't, my grandma just came over to visit, she's staying with me for a couple days" he lied.

"Awww, that's so sweet! Maybe you could come to mine then?" she asked.

He glanced at her, smiling widely, "if that's what you want".

She nodded eagerly and sat back in her seat, putting her belt on.

****************

Her flat was brightly coloured, with pink walls contrasted with cream sofas. "Do you want anything to drink?"

"Water".

"How boring!" she teased, "Come on, do you want some wine?"

He shook his head, "No, I have work tomorrow, and I still need to drive home" he laughed.

"You could stay here with me" she leered.

Caleb smiled back. "Just water, doll face".

She huffed, before disappearing into the kitchen and reappearing with a glass of water and a glass of white wine. She handed him the water and sat down, her back against the arm rest of the sofa, kicking off her heels, she placed her legs on his lap and sipped her wine.

He couldn't help but laugh. He chugged down his water and set the glass on the small coffee table that was in front. Taking her glass from her, he set it down beside his own and lowered himself onto her, his face hovering above hers. She leaned up to kiss him on the lips, but he ducked his head down and planted a kiss on her neck so her lips touched his temple instead.

She smelt of flowery perfume and wine. He felt a hand on his crotch, rubbing him gently. He closed his eyes and thought of Mia, her slender hand grasping his thick member. He started to get hard.

He grabbed the hem of her dress and began to pull it upward, she sat up to help him, pulling it over her head to reveal a red balcony bra that matched her red knickers. He quickly undid her bra with one hand, using his other to tug at her underwear.

"Someone's excited" she droned.

He laughed "how could I not be" he fibbed, "have you seen yourself?"

She blushed, pulling her knickers down and dropping them to the floor. She hung one leg over the side of the sofa, the other propped up. He looked down at her, running a hand down the middle of her body, stroking her stomach before cupping her breast and lightly rubbing her puffy pink nipple. Her pale skin turning pink under his palm as he squeezed. He wished it was tan.

He looked at her. "God,-" he'd forgotten her name, "you're so hot".

Caleb looked down at her pussy where little black hairs were sprouting. He grazed a finger between her lips, she was soaked. He slipped one finger in and then followed it with another, she moaned loudly. He undid his trousers and allowed them to fall to his knees, his underwear following suit, causing his cock to spring out.

She stared down at him and gasped "wow", and watched as he rolled a condom over his long shaft before lowering himself onto her again, leaning on one arm, and fingering her once more. Her hands greedily pulling at his dick.

He kissed her neck, frowning into her skin. He hadn't worn anything when he was with Mia. He hadn't even asked if she was taking anything. He made a mental note to ask her tomorrow.

He looked down at the blonde woman moaning beneath him, slipping his fingers out, he pressed his dick against her and slid in, closing his eyes as he buried himself in her warmth.

She screamed. He looked down at her, annoyed. Her eyes were glued shut. "Too much?" he feigned concern.

"No," she breathed "you're perfect".

He started to fuck her, thrusting in and out of her pussy carelessly; her eyes still closed, she was yelling out with each of his thrusts.

He searched her face desperately, willing for her to shut up, and hoping he'd see Mia. Nothing changed.

Caleb pulled out of her and turned her over, entering her from behind, as she screamed again. He pushed her face down into the sofa cushion, and squeezed his eyes shut; trying to push her muffled screaming from his mind.

He saw Mia behind his lids, how offhandedly sexy she'd looked in his hoodie. He grunted, thrusting harder. He looked down and grabbed onto blondies hips, fucking her hard. Closing his eyes again, his time with Mia flashed through his mind. Her luscious lips around his cock, sucking every drop of cum he had in him, how she quivered as she rode his dick. He grunted once more, thrusting his hips forward with one final jolt as he came; causing this strange woman to push into the arm rest.

He lingered for a moment, his cock pulsing in her pussy. Then pulled out and went to find the bathroom, not saying a word. He removed the condom and threw it into the tiny bin he'd found under the sink. Wiping himself clean, he pulled up his pants and his trousers, as he was doing up his fly, a naked figure appeared in the bathroom door.

"I can't convince you to stay?" she slurred, biting her lip and batting her lashes at him. She was trying to be sexy.

He smiled as he straightened his clothes. "Maybe next time, my grandma just called; she left the heating on and can't figure out how to turn it off, so I need to go" he kissed her cheek, his lips barely scraping her skin. Then hurried out the door.

She watched after him, 'He's definitely coming back' she thought. 'Definitely'.

*******************

Mia tossed and turned restlessly in her bed. She glanced at the clock again, only 3 minutes had passed since she'd last checked the time. Why couldn't she sleep?

She looked around the pitch black room, her eyes had adjusted to the darkness, and she saw Calebs hoodie bunched up on the floor next to her dresser.

She picked up her phone, and started to text. "I need you to get Ms Haddon, Mr Sheridan, Mr Matthews, and Mr Roberts numbers". She hit send.

Scott replied right away, "Those are all your teachers".

"No shit, Sherlock. Can you login from home?" She really only needed Mr Matthews' number but she didn't want to make that obvious.

"Yea, but it'll cost you".

"How much?" Mia sighed, expecting another stupid response.

"4 numbers... 4 different people... 80"

"Fine" she didn't really care.

It was another 10 minutes before her phone vibrated again.

Scott didn't usually humour services without receiving payment first as most students were always broke and would often not be able to pay. But he knew Mia was good for it, so he didn't mind. "Haddon 0737482649

Matthews 0720283647

Roberts 0792027346

Sheridan 0734827911".

She saved Mr Matthews' number into her phone and deleted the text. "I'll see you tomorrow". She then deleted the conversation and started another.

"Do you want your hoodie back?" She hit send and waited. It was some 20 minutes later that her phone buzzed with a reply.

"Mia?" Mr Matthews had just gotten home and was getting into bed. He couldn't think of anyone else that might ask him such a thing.

"Yes" was the only response.

"How did you get my number?"

Mia sighed as she read the text. "Doesn't matter, do you want your hoodie back?"

He thought for a moment before typing back, wanting to know how exactly she'd managed to contact him, but thought better of it. "No, you keep it". He waited for a response; there was none.

He stared at his phone. At the words she'd typed and had sent him. He deleted the conversation quickly without saving the number. Keeping it would have brought too much temptation.

Dropping his phone to one side, he wondered if she was in bed too, and thought about what she was wearing... Or what she wasn't. She'd slept nude when they had shared a bed. Her naked body hugged against his.

Caleb's dick began to rise under the duvet, causing it to tent. He reached in and grabbed his stiff pole, stroking it firmly as thoughts of Mia's naked body continued to flood his mind.

*******************

Mia's day started with double Biology, Mr Roberts had asked the class to put themselves into pairs, then gave each pair a sheep's heart each, gloves, scalpels and some other bits of equipment. It wasn't long before one of the students threw up. It was Stephen, hunched over in the corner, retching loudly as he spilt out his breakfast.

Louise was Mia's partner for the lesson, and had been perfectly fine up until then. But was now proving to be a huge sympathetic vomiter, as she abruptly threw up over the desk as she tried to make it to the sink.

"Damnit!" Mr Roberts yelled as he made his way to the back of the room with a handful of blue paper towels.

A putrid smell was starting to waft through the classroom, making Mia gag.

"Fuck this" Mia grimaced, pulling off her gloves and lab coat, before rushing out of the room. She heard Mr Roberts shout her name as she hurried through the door. She slowed her pace as she decided where to go, and found herself heading toward the Maths department where the Economics offices and classrooms where.

She peaked into Ms Evans' room, but it was empty, she pushed on the handle but the door didn't open. She checked the adjacent room which belonged to Ms Green and knocked on the door quietly before opening it and interrupting the lesson she was in the middle of teaching. Ms Green looked up expectantly.

"Can I have your keys?" Mia asked quietly.

Ms Green plucked her keys from the desk and threw them towards Mia; she stepped forward and caught them with one hand before backing out of the room and saying "Thank yoooou" quietly, closing the door gently behind her.

She picked out the key that opened Ms Evans' room and let herself in. Setting her things down on the table closest to the teacher's desk, she pulled her Biology book from her bag and flicked through the pages, landing on the anatomy of the heart. Then rummaged through Ms Evans' desk drawer for some coloured pens before settling down to work.

The bell for second period eventually rang and Ms Evans walked into the classroom soon after, going to the back and stacking books on the shelf before setting her laptop down on her desk and turning it on. "Don't you have class right now?"

Mia nodded, "Biology".

Ms Evans looked up, "Why aren't you there?"

"Stephen threw up".

Ms Evans' continued to watch her.

"Then Louise threw up next to me. It was gross, I was gonna be sick".

"Are you working now?"

Mia nodded again as she continued to draw and take notes.

"Who's your teacher?"

"Mr Roberts".

Ms Evans' started to type away at her laptop, focusing on the screen. "I've emailed him saying you're with me and that you're working, and I've told him you'll see him at break to show him what you've done" she looked up from her laptop, waiting for a response from Mia.

She nodded "Si, grazie".

Ms Evans' lowered her laptop screen, and watched Mia; something seemed off. "Mia, look at me".

She looked up from her notes, resting her head in her hand.

"Is everything ok?" Ms Evans asked, slight concern in her voice.

Mia smiled wearily, then shrugged before turning back to her notes.

Ms Evans watched her for a minute longer before deciding to leave it at that and they both worked in silence until break.

************

As the bell went Ms Evans and Mia both started to pack their things away just as Mr Matthews entered the classroom and put his things on the desk. "Hey Ms, I'm in here next" he smiled, and then looked at Mia "Hello Mia".

She didn't respond, causing Ms Evans to look at her curiously. Just as she was leaving the room she heard her name "Mia?" it was Ms Evans.

She turned around and waited.

"Please go to your other lessons today" she said, raising both her brows.

Nodding, Mia smiled and curtsied before spinning on her heels and exiting the room. She heard the faint chuckle of Ms Evans as she left.

***********

Mia had a free period next and decided to go the common room to kill time until her next lesson. She spotted Scott at the back again.

"Do you live here?" she teased, throwing her bag next to his computer.

He laughed. Looking her over, she was wearing a navy LSE hoodie and black leggings that were cropped to just below her knees; he wished she was his girlfriend. "Who's hoodie?"

"Dad's", she said, searching through her bag. She pulled out two fifty pound notes and handed them to Scott.

He looked at them, and then back at her. "I don't have change".

She shrugged and waved it off.

So he stuffed the money into his pocket. "Gonna tell me what the numbers were for?"

Mia shook her head and smiled, "it's not 'need to know'". Then she left him, dragging her bag behind her, to plunge into one of the big bean bags in the middle of the room. She pulled out her phone and started to read; skimming through the Criminal Law Act of 1977 before beginning an article on the decriminalisation of suicide in the UK.

*****************

Physics was a bore. Mr Sheridan had planned a surprise quiz for the class to last the entire lesson, but Mia had finished it within 20 minutes.

She looked around the classroom, everyone had their noses in their papers or calculators. Mark was chewing on his pencil, his eyes scanning the paper in front of him.

She snuck her phone out of her pocket placed it flat on the table, hiding it behind the socket pedestal box, and began to tap away casually, making it look as though she was staring at her paper.

"What are you doing at 3 today?" she quickly muted her phone so it wouldn't vibrate.

"Fucking bitches, getting money; the usual".

She breathed a laugh. "Can we go somewhere?"

"Where?"

"Anywhere".

"I'll see you at 3".

She put her phone away and began to doodle on the edge of her paper until the bell rang for lunch.

*************

As she left the room, Mark ran up behind her to catch up.

"Hey Mia" he said cheerfully.

She looked at him and smiled.

"Changed your mind about Dre's party?" he asked hopefully.

"Nope".

He nodded, "Are you hungry?"

She shrugged, biting her lip.

He nodded to himself again, looking down at the ground as they walked. "Do you think I could buy you lunch?" he asked nervously.

Mia smiled. Mark was very sweet, and though he was a good looking boy that most of the girls in school liked, he just wasn't her type. She hooked her arm into his, taking him by surprise, and kissed his cheek quickly. "No, but you can eat with me if you let ME buy YOU lunch".

He looked at her, uncertain. "Umm..."

She smiled back, "fuck convention".

He laughed, "Ok, deal".

***********

She watched as Mark tucked into his pizza and threw fries into his mouth. He ate like every other boy she'd ever known. A bottomless pit of hunger.

She took a sip of her smoothie and nibbled at her granola bar.

"You don't eat a lot, do you?" he asked, between mouthfuls of food.

She shrugged, "I do, just depends on my mood and how hungry I am".

He nodded, continuing to stuff food into his own mouth.

************

They walked back to school together slowly, arms locked, her head against his shoulder. Mark couldn't stop smiling; he radiated joy. Grinning at anyone that cared to look in their direction. They entered the main building as the bell went off.

Mia heard her name called out but continued to walk with Mark. She heard it again. Recognising the voice but choosing to ignore it. Mark looked over his shoulder when it was called a third time, he looked down at Mia. "Mia, Mr Matth-"

She pressed her lips against his, her hand pulling him down with the back of his neck. "I'll see you later" she smiled, before pecking him on the lips again and hurrying to her English class. Mark stood there, baffled, his face bright pink. He looked around to see if anyone had seen, then made his way to his own class.

Caleb stood in the corridor, students all making their way around him to their lessons. He clenched his jaw. That was the second time today.

********

As the students all rushed out of school to get home, many of the girls stopped to look back and giggle at the silver haired boy standing outside the gate. He was wearing a black, collarless leather jacket, plain white t-shirt and dark faded jeans; breathing out clouds of smoke as he leaned against a black 1990 BMW M1. His eyes searching the students that left the building, stopping on Mia as she wandered down the path to the gate.

"What's cookin' good lookin'?" he flicked his cigarette.

She smiled at him broadly, her hazel eyes meeting his. Zeke had a short dark beard now that met with the messy silver on his head. He'd dyed his hair. "Nice face fuzz".

He stroked his beard and wiggled his brows at her, grinning.

She laughed, "I've missed you".

He chuckled in response, "Don't try it, if you'd missed me you would have called".

She smiled as he opened the car door for and waited for her to climb in before pushing it shut. He walked around the car and dropped into the driver seat, turning it on and revving the engine before pulling away from the curb.

"Got anything good?"

He reached over and opened the glove box keeping his eyes on the road, he pulled forward a bag of silver haze, before straightening up again and returning his hand to the steering wheel.

She smiled, "What about that?"

He glanced to where she was pointing and shook his. "That's not for you, poptart",

"Poptart?" She laughed. "I'm not opposed to a little bit of snow".

He shook his head again, "Don't care; not happening".

She laughed again and reached into the glove box, picking up a Baby Eagle 9mm, weighing it out in her hand. "This is nice" she said to herself.

He glanced at her again and smiled, "You're such a boy".

Mia made a face at him before putting it back, she chose a bud from the bag and fished around in the glove box for the grinder and papers, then started to carefully roll herself a joint. She held it up proudly, "Look at how perfect that is!" she beamed.

Zeke laughed again.

"Light?"

"Front pocket".

She reached into his jacket, "Jeans, you twat" he said.

She rolled her eyes and reached into the front pocket of his jeans and pulled out a purple lighter, sat back and sparked up; exhaling loudly.

"Where are we going?" she asked.

"Far".

**************

50 minutes later, the car came to a stop. Mia sat up and looked out the window. "Where are we?"

"Oxford" Zeke said, turning off the car and getting out. He raised his arms and stretched, letting out a sigh.

Mia climbed out of the car and joined him. Looking around her and taking in her surroundings. You could definitely tell they weren't in London anymore; it was so quiet. They were in the middle of what was probably a public park that was void of any people, she inhaled deeply, smelling the water of the lake.

She turned and walked to the grass, the beginning of a vast field of green littered with tall trees and tiny daisies. She sat down, and fell back on the soft blades, breathing in the smell again. She stared up at the sky, it was a clear forget-me-not blue, with wisps of white. Zeke sat, taking off his jacket, placing it under his head and laid beside here.

JaneRoe
JaneRoe
24 Followers