Mia Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JaneRoe
JaneRoe
24 Followers

"Collateral damage" Mia frowned.

"Since when do you care about collateral?"

She frowned again, biting her lip.

Zeke grinned, pulling Mia into a hug and kissing her cheek as he loudly announced "The bitch has a heart!"

She laughed, pushing him away from her and grabbing his wrist, pulling him behind her as she hurried back out of the house. "Come on, we need to go. We still have to go to fucking McDonalds".

****************

It had almost been two weeks and Mia had yet to attend a single Economics class. The school would have noticed her lack of attendance by now and called home, but that didn't seem to have made any difference. She hadn't acknowledge Caleb in days either, instead choosing to ignore whenever he was in the same room.

He clicked on her name again and scrolled through her attendance. She'd been marked in for all his classes. Confusion flooded his mind, he didn't remember marking her in for a single one.

The door to the classroom opened and everyone looked up as Mia strolled in, walking to the back of the class to take her seat. "Nice of you to join us" Caleb said, looking at the clock, she was 25 minutes late. He rose from his desk and walked over to her with a sheet of paper, holding it out for her to take, she ignored him; instead taking out a pen and her notepad from her bag. Sighing, he put the sheet down on the table and walked back to his desk.

"Where have you been?" Alice whispered next to her.

Mia shrugged, "I got bored".

Alice's mouth hung open as she gawked, before smiling, "You're such a bad ass".

Mia ignored her, her eyes skimming the task sheet as she started to work.

Caleb watched as Mia's pen scrawled words into her notepad. He felt like he hadn't looked at her in ages. Her skin was bright, glowing almost, her long lashes following the movement of her pen. The apples of her cheeks slightly pink. She had such a pretty face.

She bit her lip as she worked. His eyes landing on her mouth, vaguely remembering the feel of her perfect teeth against his own lips. She was wearing a loose salt and pepper t-shirt that had dropped on one side to reveal the creamy, soft skin of her shoulder. Tight black jeans hugged her legs once more; she seemed to have an affinity for the dark, sinister colour. Her feet encased in black suede ankle boots, each adorned with a single, small gold buckle shaped into the letters 'LV'.

He looked up at her face again, then realising that there was a sense of understated affluence to everything she owned, from her shoes, to her bag, even the pen she wrote with.

He looked at the clock, there were 5 minutes left to the bell. He stood, "Alright guys, your essays are due today, and you've had four weeks to complete them, so no excuses; get 'em out". The class erupted with the sound of bags being zipped and unzipped, rustling papers, and velcro straps as the students all pulled out their essays and placed them on their desks to be collected.

Caleb went around picking up the papers and dismissing students as he did. When he reached Mia her desk was empty. "Where's your assignment?"

She shrugged.

Mr Matthews sighed, "Stay behind", and he continued to go around the class collecting essays and dismissing the rest of the students.

Mia had gotten up and was walking to the door when Caleb noticed she was about to avoid speaking to him for the billionth time, he paced over and grabbed her wrist, keeping her from leaving. For once, she looked up at him, her eyes meeting his. She looked back at the few students who were still in the class packing away their things. When she spoke, her voice was soft "You can't touch me here" she said calmly, her bright brown eyes piercing his as she gently pulled away from his grip and left the room.

He clenched his jaw and forced a smile, nodding at the remaining students as they left his class. He wanted to break something.

*************

Caleb looked at the clock, it was almost 8; he'd been marking papers for the last four hours. They'd done better than he thought they would but he put that down to the amount of time they were assigned. He looked at the stack of papers, once again remembering that Mia had not only skipped out on her homework but had also managed to avoid him again.

He searched through his class register for her name, clicking on it and then expanding her details. He picked up the phone that sat on his desk and punched in the numbers, raising the phone to his ear as he waited for the dial tone. It rang.

"Pronto?"

He stood, kicking back his chair. "Hi, is this Mrs. Accardo?" he started to pace in his study.

"Yes, this is she" she waited.

"Mrs Accardo, hello. This is Mr Matthews, Mia's Economics teacher at Atwood."

"Ah, yes, hello."

"I'm just calling to voice a concern I have about your daughter. Mia didn't hand in an essay today that the class had four weeks to complete; which I think is a long enough amount of time to hand in something, at the very least a short draft".

"I'm sorry to hear that, I wasn't aware" Giada said seriously.

"I'd really appreciate it if you could get her to complete it and send it to me within the week at cmatthews1@uk, it's not a formative assessment, but it will be used to assess the level she's currently working at and will determine what her predicted grades are at the end of the year".

"Yes of course, I'll make sure she hands it's in. I'm so sorry she hasn't already".

"Not to worry, Mrs, Accardo, I hope you have a good evening".

"Likewise, Mr Matthews. Goodbye". She hung up. "MIAAAAAAAAAAA!" She screamed, the anger evident in her voice.

Mia wandered into her mother's office. "Why are you yelling?"

"Mr Matthews just called, he said you haven't handed in your work, and you had a month to do it. A MONTH" she glared.

Mia's face flushed bright pink. She was raging. She inhaled deeply, as quietly as she could. Her mother still glaring at her. "I forgot to print it out, it's not that big of a deal, it's already done".

Giada's gaze softened slightly, "show me".

Mia walked around her mother's desk and logged into her school site to access her documents, she opened the file with the essay and turned the laptop to show her mum.

Giada exhaled, "Mia, you need to be more organised. This sort of thing won't always fly later on in life".

Mia sighed, "I know".

"Email it to him. Now. And CC me into it" she ordered.

Mia did as she was told. "Done. Can I go now?"

Giada nodded, closing the laptop, and standing herself to leave as well.

Mia ran up to her room, closing the door behind her before falling on the bed and screaming into a pillow. She kicked out at the air with one leg before grabbing her phone. "Fucker" she said to no one.

She sent a text "I need intel".

Her phone buzzed, "On?"

She rummaged through her side drawer and found the post it note she'd taken from Caleb's three weeks ago. She typed the number into her phone and hit send. "That".

It was 10 minutes before she received a response. A picture of a black haired girl with brown eyes and a button nose. She was cute. "Jennifer Watson. 25. Works at RBS. Lives in Ladbroke Grove. Drives a Ford Fiesta 08 reg. No points on her license. No convictions".

There was another text, "Who is she?"

"A means to an end" Mia texted back. "I need you to send her a text from this number" she pasted Matthews' number into the message and hit send, then started to type another. "Tell her to meet you at the May Fair Bar in an hour, intercept any calls or texts between those two numbers".

"Ok... Why?"

"My teacher needs to be taught a lesson" she texted back. "Let me know what she says". Mia stood up and started to get ready, putting on a light lipstick and running a mascara brush through her long lashes. She picked up her phone just as it vibrated with an incoming message.

"She's coming. Want me to track her and let you know when she's there?"

Mia texted back, "You're a real babe x", then requested a pickup using her Uber app. She slipped into a black polo neck bodycon dress with long sleeves and pulled on a baggy pair of jogging bottoms, before sliding her feet into a pair of gladiator heels that grazed the tops of her ankles. She grabbed a small black clutch from one of her drawers, checking its contents before spraying herself with some perfume.

Knowing her mum would probably still be a little sour, she went to find her father. He was in the living room with a book in his hand, and the TV on mute. "Dad?"

He looked up.

"Can I run to Alice's quickly? She has a test tomorrow that she really needs help on" she asked anxiously.

He looked his daughter up and down, "You're wearing joggers with heels?" he asked, confused.

She shrugged, "Feeling fancy".

"How are you getting there and how are you getting back?"

"I'll Uber it there, and her mum or dad will probably drop me back if it's not too late? I could stay and go to school from there if it is?"

Raphael thought for a moment, wondering whether he should consult his wife first, before deciding he could make the decision on his own. He returned his gaze to his book. "Let me know when you get there, and let me know what time you'll be back or if you're staying".

Mia let out a single yelp of delight before locking her father's head in a hug and kissing his cheek. "Thank you, daddy! She really does need help".

He nodded, and Mia rushed off to leave, pulling off her jogging bottoms and throwing them into the coat closet on her way out.

*************

She climbed into the Benz that had come to pick her up. "Mayfair Hotel?" The driver asked.

Mia nodded "Yes, please", as she ran her fingers through her hair. "Any update?" she texted.

"She's 5 minutes away" was the reply.

Mia nodded to herself this time, biting her lip. She looked to the driver, an average looking man in an ok suit. "Do you think I look like Mayfair material?" She asked.

His eyes met hers in the rear view mirror, they were warm and playful. "Definitely. You're ethereal" he smiled, crow's feet appearing at the corners of his eyes.

Mia laughed, sitting back into her seat. They rode the rest of the way in silence.

************

She spotted her sitting at the bar by herself wearing an ivory cocktail dress with gold detail, black hair draped around her shoulders, an empty glass in front of her and another that was half full. Mia checked her phone for the time, she'd been waiting for 20 minutes. She went and sat down two seats away from her. Smiling at the bar tender as he asked her what she wanted. "Cosmo?"

He smiled, "Of course, coming right up". He had a nice face.

Mia looked around, everyone seemed so much older. Arrogance filled the air. Why had she picked this place?

"How has your night been?" The bar tender asked, trying to be friendly.

Mia smiled, "Fantastic. Being stood up is so much fun!"

He frowned, "I'm sorry".

She shrugged, "It's not your fault, shit happens".

"Doesn't mean it should, or that it's ok when it does".

She shrugged again, smiling wearily.

He looked thoughtful, placing her drink in front of her, he watched as she took a sip. "Look, I get off in an hour, how about I take you out? I'll buy you a drink instead of making you one?" he smiled nervously.

She smiled back sweetly, "That's very sweet, and lovely of you to offer" she paused.

"But?" he asked.

"But..."she thought, "I've had enough for one night". She smiled.

He nodded and started to make his way to the other side of the bar, "Let me know if you need anything, or if you change your mind".

She smiled again.

"Why didn't you got for it? He's cute".

Mia turned to her left where the voice had come from, the woman in ivory sat with her body turned, facing Mia slightly. She nodded, "He is. But I'm bored of men letting me down".

"You don't look like someone who'd get stood up".

"Neither do you" Mia smiled.

She blinked back, "Is it that obvious?"

Mia shrugged, picking up her glass and getting up to sit beside her. "You're not someone who would be sitting her alone. If you are, it's not by choice".

She smiled weakly before looking away, "I'm Jennifer". She then gulped down the remainder of her drink and ordered another.

"Mia", she watched as the two empty glasses were cleared away and the third was placed in front of her. "You're sure that's a good idea?"

"No" Jennifer laughed, "but right now I don't care".

Mia frowned, she felt somewhat at fault. She reached out and moved the drink away from her. "You're gorgeous, and you seem really lovely, I'm sorry he doesn't treat you the way you deserve".

Jennifer looked at her and then sighed. "But he dooooes" she whined. "When he's with me he's perfect, when he's not, it's like I don't exist, he ignores my texts, doesn't return my calls-"

Mia cut her off, "You need consistency".

"I knooow" she whined again, dropping her head onto the bar and moaning.

Mia laughed under her breath, watching her.

Jennifer raised her head and turned to face Mia, she hadn't looked at her properly until then. She noticed her lips first, they were so full, so inviting. Mia noticed where her gaze was, and she pulled her lower lip into her mouth with her teeth, smiling.

Jennifer noticed her teeth, marvelling at how white they were. "You have such a nice smile" she said quietly.

Mia laughed softly as she ran a hand through her hair before placing her elbow on the bar and resting her jaw on her fist. Her head tilted to the side as Jennifer continued to examine her. Their eyes met. She saw the little flecks of gold in her irises. Jennifer saw the green in hers. "You're so beautiful", she murmured.

Mia smiled again, "You're tipsy".

"Only a little" Jennifer smiled back, leaning in this time as her gaze flew back and forth between Mia's eyes and lips.

Mia closed her eyes slowly, knowing what was about to come. She felt soft lips against her own, kissing her gently. She smiled and puckered her lips to kiss back, raising her phone in one hand, she quickly snapped a picture before pulling away slightly, breaking contact momentarily before planting a small kiss at the corner of Jennifer's mouth. She opened her eyes. "You should go home" she smiled.

Jennifer groaned, her head falling forward onto Mia's shoulder.

Mia laughed, "Don't be so dramatic".

Jennifer straightened herself reluctantly, "Go home so my sister can lecture me about how shitty my non-existent boyfriend is? So she can laugh at me for being stood up?" she said cynically.

Mia smiled sympathetically, "So don't go home".

Jennifer looked up, her gaze meeting Mia's once more.

"Stay with me tonight? I have a room spare", she smiled.

"Why are you being so nice?"

Mia frowned, feeling guilty once more. She shrugged. Then requested a pick up using her phone. Jennifer watched her carefully as she stood, Mia took her hand in hers and squeezed it gently. "Come on, the car will be here in 2 minutes. You can leave in the morning, and you don't even have to talk to me. It's just somewhere to stay for the night because you don't feel like going home" she smiled warmly.

Jennifer hopped down from the bar stool and they left together, holding hands.

*************

It was a 7 Series waiting this time, the driver stood outside smiling as they approached. Mia walked ahead quickly to confirm their destination and to give him instructions. Jennifer caught up and looked at her curiously as she stood behind her, then they both climbed into the back of the car together.

Mia turned to speak to her as they drove away from the hotel, wanting to keep Jennifer's eyes on her own. "Tell me about yourself?"

Jennifer smiled, resting her head on the seat as she faced her. "What do you want to know?"

"Anything".

She breathed, "I'm 25, I work in a bank," she paused to think "I have an older sister, my parents are still together, I had a good upbringing, and my boyfriend is a jerk" she shrugged and then continued "nothing special" she smiled.

Mia smiled back, she hated how nice this girl was, and how broken she seemed. "Are you always this desolate?"

Jennifer laughed quietly to herself, shaking her head "No, you've just caught me on a bad day".

Mia leaned in, bringing her face to Jennifer's "It'll get better" she whispered, and pressed her lips against hers, kissing her lightly; planting small, sweet kisses on her mouth. Jennifer sighed, kissing her back, her hand reaching up to stroke Mia's hair as they continued to kiss one another affectionately.

The driver cleared his throat, snapping them out of their moment. Mia looked around, they were at the entry to the basement of a building. She leaned over Jennifer and reached for the button to open the window, her hair brushing against Jennifer's face. Mia swiped her keycard; causing the barrier to rise and allowing them to enter. She directed the driver to the lifts, and thanked him as she left the car "Come on" she held her hand out to Jennifer.

Mia pulled Jennifer behind her, guiding her to the lifts and pressing a button. Jennifer looked around, it reminded her of the basement at Calab's, she reached over to press another button, but Mia pulled her back "Not that one", Jennifer looked at her, "only this one goes to the top", she gestured with her head to the lift she was standing in front of.

Jennifer raised her eyebrows, "You mean the penthouse?"

She smiled in return, choosing to stay silent. There was a 'ping' and the lift doors opened. They both entered and Mia swiped her card again before pressing a button. Jennifer made a face, "I think my ears just popped".

Laughing, Mia responded, "It happens".

Jennifer looked to see what floor they were on. They'd just passed through 60 but within two more seconds the lift stopped at 74. There was another chime and then the doors opened. She followed as Mia turned right and walked down a long hall to a dark brown door. She watched as she put the key in and turned it, pushing on the heavy door to open it. She hovered in the entryway as Mia walked in, then reluctantly followed suit, the door closing quietly behind her.

************

Mia turned to face her, spinning on her heels for a single rotation, and gesturing all around her with her arms out spread, "casa di Mia" she smiled.

Jennifer stared, "This place is amazing".

"Right?" Mia laughed.

Jennifer looked around, it really was amazing, echoing with each step she took. Mia flipped a switch and shutters started to come down, covering the floor to ceiling windows that made up the far wall, blocking the view which made it apparent how high up they were. "I'll show you around quickly" Mia said waving her hand. She started pointing nonchalantly, "Kitchen, diner, bar, lounge, living room, library, utility, bathroom" she pulled Jennifer by the wrist, dragging her behind her as they walked down a long corridor with white marble floors. She opened a door, "You can stay here, bathrooms there" she pointed inside room, stepping in slightly.

"I'll be in here" she said, walking toward the room at the end of the hall. She looked back over her shoulder, Jennifer was watching her. She sauntered in, leaving the door slightly ajar. She looked at the time, it was close to midnight. Pulling out her phone, she fell onto the bed and began to text "I'm staying at Alice's tonight, I'll go to school from here. See you tomorrow. Love you. x".

"Love you too." Was the response.

As she reached down to take off her shoes, there was a soft knock at the door.

"Come in", she looked up.

Jennifer walked in hesitantly, watching as Mia took off her shoes, her eyes following the slight curve of her calves, passed her knees and up to the middle of her thighs where the hem of her dress rested. "Nice legs".

JaneRoe
JaneRoe
24 Followers