Mia Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JaneRoe
JaneRoe
25 Followers

Mia smiled.

There was silence. "Do you have work tomorrow?"

Mia shook her head.

"Lucky", Jennifer continued to watch as Mia stood and walked barefoot to the bathroom where she heard an electric toothbrush start. She felt slightly guilty about not having brushed her own or even being bothered to. Her teeth were nice, but they weren't like Mia's. Mia walked back out of the bathroom, running a pink tongue over her teeth and smiling widely at Jennifer to show off her pearly whites.

Jennifer laughed, she'd never felt so attracted to another woman before. She continued to watch as Mia wiped the makeup from her eyes and face, revealing clear, smooth skin underneath. Her olive complexion bronze in the dimly lit room. Jennifer felt in awe of how beautiful Mia still looked. She pulled her dress up from over her head and tossed it onto a chair by the dresser, showing off the black lingerie she wore underneath. Jennifer's eyes preyed on her firm, round ass as Mia turned away from her and bent over the bed to throw some cushions and then pull the duvet aside.

Aware of Jennifer's presence, Mia reached behind her back and undid the clasp of her bra, letting it fall off her shoulders and into her hands before she turned and threw it near her dress. Bearing all to Jennifer as she did.

Jennifer's gaze dropped to Mia's chest, her pert breasts keeping their shape perfectly. Despite knowing she was attractive and having a healthy self-esteem, she felt somewhat insecure around Mia's perfection. She smiled uncertainly to herself, watching as Mia crawled into bed, her peachy bum in the air. She looked so cosy burrowed under the fluffy white of the duvet. Jennifer hesitated, before asking "Do you mind if I join you?"

Mia pulled the duvet aside and patted next to her as an invitation.

Jennifer stepped out of her shoes and reached behind awkwardly as she tried to undo the zip on her dress. "Come here" Mia laughed, as she sat up on her knees to help, tracing her finger along Jennifer's spine as she pulled down the zip, noticing a few dark freckles that were scattered across her shoulders. She stroked them with her thumb, "You have beautiful skin" she murmured. Then dropped back into bed, hugging the duvet around her.

Jennifer blushed slightly at the compliment before pulling down her dress and walking to the chair to set it beside Mia's. Showing her dark navy, strapless bra that matched her knickers. She undid her bra and laid it down across her dress. When she turned around, her arm was raised in an attempt to cover herself. Mia peaked up through the duvet and laughed "Do you want something to wear?"

She shook her head, dropping her arm to her side before walking around the bed and climbing in. The coolness of the sheets giving her a delicious chill. She felt Mia's calf brush against her own as she turned to face her. "How are you feeling?" Mia asked.

"Better" she smiled before adding "thank you".

"Good" Mia said simply, before turning her back to her and switching off the bedside light, the only light now coming in from the hall.

Jennifer looked at the skin of Mia's bare back and was overwhelmed with an urge to reach out and touch it. She grazed her fingers lightly on the surface of her flesh, "thank you" she said again in a small voice.

Mia closed her eyes, relishing the feel. She loved the sensation of someone lightly scratching her back, it made her tingle in all the right places.

A few moments passed, "Are you awake?" Jennifer asked quietly.

Mia nodded, sighing, "Mhm".

She moved closer, draping an arm across Mia's stomach, stroking her abdomen. Mia backed into Jennifer's embrace, her ass nestling against her groin. She felt her nipples rub against her back, and she pulled Mia closer, squashing her chest against her and burying her face in her hair.

***********

"I can't get over how gorgeous you are" Jennifer whispered into Mia's hair.

Mia turned around, to face her, stroking her cheek lightly with the back of her hand, their eyes finding one another's in the dark. "You're stunning" Mia replied, leaning in and kissing her on the mouth, her tongue lightly licking Jennifer's lips before she opened her mouth in response, giving her access. The tips of their tongues licked the others as they met.

Jennifer couldn't remember the last time anyone had kissed her so tenderly. She sighed, breaking their kiss and speaking into Mia's cheek. "I've never done this before".

Mia's eyes searched her face, "Done what?"

"Been with another woman..." her voice trailed off.

Mia smiled, kissing her jaw, "You don't have to" she ran a finger along her lips and down her neck, continuing until her hand was resting in the dip of Jennifer's waist.

"We just met" she said quietly.

Mia smiled again, "So? It's just you and me here. No one's going to judge you".

She looked thoughtful, gazing at Mia's lips.

"Jennifer?"

She looked up.

"You don't have to do anything you don't want to".

She looked at Mia's lips again, wondering if it was worth fighting the temptation as she watched Mia sink her teeth in her lip. She decided it wasn't.

***************

Her lips smashed against Mia's, their tongue gliding over one another's as they kissed hungrily. She felt Mia's hand on the small of her back, pulling her closer, their nipples digging into one another's breasts. She reached around and cupped Mia's ass, something she'd wanted to do all night, and squeezed it gently, her firm flesh giving under her touch. She felt the hum of Mia's moan echo down her throat.

Mia pushed her knee up between Jennifer's legs, forcing them to part as her thigh pressed against her pussy. Jennifer sighed at the friction it caused, she moved her hips against Mia's thigh, rubbing on her.

Mia smiled, "You're wet" she purred, feeling Jennifer's damp thong against her leg. Jennifer froze, heat filling her face as she blushed; she was glad it was dark. "It's ok" Mia whispered before kissing her again and adding, "I am too".

Mia lowered her thigh, resting it between Jennifer's legs as she replaced it with her hand and stroked the fabric of her thong, rubbing it into her slit. Jennifer suppressed a moan. "Don't" Mia whispered, "let it out". She slowly pushed aside the small cloth that covered her opening and gently eased in her middle finger, burying it all the way. Jennifer sucked in a small gasp before allowing a loud moan to escape her. "Good girl..." Mia crooned, kissing her neck as she added another digit and fingered her delicately.

She removed her fingers gently, slowly bringing them up to Jennifer's lips, "open your mouth" she said quietly. Jennifer obliged, opening her mouth and sticking out her tongue to lick the fingers that had just been inside of her. She sucked them into her mouth, swivelling her tongue around them as her eyes were transfixed by Mia's.

Mia withdrew her fingers from Jennifer's mouth, dragging them down her chin and neck before kissing her deeply, tasting the vodka she'd been drinking earlier; chased by the slightly savoury note of her cum. She felt her tug at the elastic of her thong as Jennifer tried to push it down, pulling it over her ass cheeks to her thighs where their legs were still intertwined. She helped her take them off, before telling her to take off her own as well.

They laid there silently, staring at one another through the darkness, both completely naked. Mia was the one to break the stillness; her lips landing on Jennifer's neck. Jennifer groaned, melting under Mia's mouth. She reached down between them, her hand finding Mia's mound, stroking it nervously before lowering her hand further and sliding her fingers through her wetness. Mia shuddered at her touch, biting her neck in response.

She brought her face back up to Jennifer's, propping herself up on her elbows and staring down into her, Jennifer's fingers still lingering in her slit. "Finger me" she said, her voice dry with lust, as she leaned down to kiss her, pushing her tongue into her mouth. Mia sighed as she felt Jennifer sink two fingers into her warm entrance, moving them in and out slowly. She gasped as Jennifer curled her fingers to rub the ridged wall inside her. "Fuck" she gasped again.

Jennifer smiled against her lips.

Mia felt her stomach churn as her climax neared. "Stop" she breathed, reaching down and grabbing onto Jennifer's wrist "You're gonna make me cum", she pulled her hand away from her; causing her fingers to slip out.

"What's wrong with making you cum?" Jennifer smiled mischievously, sucking her fingers into her mouth. "You taste fantastic" she sighed.

Mia breathed a laugh, then straddled Jennifer's thigh, crossing her legs with hers. She slid forward until her pussy kissed Jennifer's, then rocked back and forth rhythmically as their sexes smashed together over and over. Mia looked down to see that Jennifer's back was arched, her hips moving against her own to match her thrusts. She could just about make out her breasts and her protruding nipples in the darkness. She leaned down, hunching over to take one into her mouth, and rolled her tongue around the little nub before pulling on it with her teeth, hard enough to make Jennifer gasp.

They continued to move against one another, their juices flowing and mixing with their every move. Mia ground down harder, slipping and sliding over Jennifer's hairless pussy, moaning softly. She felt Jennifer jerk her hips upward, crushing into her, their clits chafing against each other. They moaned loudly in unison.

Jennifer's hand shot up to grab Mia's chest, squeezing her tit hard, as she let out another gasp "Yess". She closed her eyes as her body began to tighten. "Mia, I'm gonna cum".

Mia leaned down, bringing her face to Jennifer's, pressing her forehead against hers, and speaking into her mouth between breaths and closing her eyes, "Cum for me" she panted, as she continued to pulverise her pussy against hers.

Jennifer grabbed at Mia's hips blindly, pulling her onto herself as she raised her own hips. "Mia..." she moaned.

Her voice was like silk, it was music to Mia's ears.

"Mia..." she moaned again, this time more loudly.

She continued to grind against her, the room filling with the sound of their pussies' wet kiss.

"MIA!" Jennifer screamed into Mia's mouth, her eyes shooting open as her back arched upward pushing her tits into Mia's as she came.

Hearing Jennifer scream her name was enough to push her over the edge, and Mia breathed a loud moan as she joined her, their cum flowing out and mingling before trickling down their thighs. She collapsed on top of her, her head slumping into Jennifer's neck as she tried to catch her breath. She felt the rise and fall of Jennifer's chest beneath her own.

"What. The. Fuck." Jennifer breathed.

Mia laughed, raising her head to kiss Jennifer on the mouth briefly before rolling off of her and to the side. Both girls turned to face the other, Jennifer raised a hand to stroke Mia's hair and then her luscious lips. "I still can't get over how perfect you are" she whispered.

Mia smiled, shifting closer so their bodies touched again, the sweat that covered their skin now cool. "Jennifer, you're beautiful", she said simply, kissing her passionately on the lips once more, relishing the warmth of her mouth and invading tongue.

She pulled the duvet up around her as they snuggled into one another. They fell asleep, a mess of hair and limbs all tangled together to make one.

************

It was 6am when the alarm clock went off. Mia groped for it, knocking it off the nightstand. It continued to ring. It's shrill beeping echoing through the huge room. "Fuck" she mumbled, before crawling over and reaching for it, half hanging out of bed. She grabbed it and turned it off, dropping it carelessly back onto the stand.

She pushed herself back into bed and stretched her arms and legs, dropping one of her hands to lazily cover her mouth as she yawned. She hit a switch near the nightstand and the shutters that were covering the colossal windows began to rise, letting in a flood of light. She turned to her side to look at the naked woman next to her, she was still sleeping. The makeup around her eyes had faded, her eyeliner slightly smeared, but her face was still pretty.

Mia ran a finger lightly across her lips; Jennifer scrunched her nose, but remained asleep. She stroked her back, her fingers tracing patterns across her smooth skin "Jennifer?" she didn't move. Mia shook her shoulder lightly, speaking louder this time, "Jennifer?"

Her eyes fluttered open briefly before closing again. "What?"

Mia laughed.

Not recognising the soft voice that giggled, Jennifer's eyes shot open. She jolted upright, sitting up in bed, the duvet falling from around her, the creamy skin of her bare chest catching the sun. "Mia?" she asked puzzled.

Mia nodded tiredly, smiling.

Jennifer relaxed and laid back down, moving close to Mia, examining her under the new light. Mia's eyes shone back at her, she couldn't make her mind up as to whether they were brown or green. Her long lashes blinking back at her as Mia allowed for herself to be observed. Mia bit her lip.

"Good morning" Jennifer murmured.

"Hi..." Mia smiled, as Jennifer leaned in to kiss her on the mouth. She tasted slightly sour; Mia pulled away, "You need to brush your teeth" she laughed.

Jennifer groaned, "I need to do a lot of things, what's the time?"

Mia looked at the clock "ten past six".

She groaned again, "So early!"

Mia smiled, "I didn't know what time you had to be up, so I set a little earlier".

"Cute, but I don't have to be in until 12 today".

Mia grinned, "Great... That means I can go back to bed, and you can join me". She flipped the switch for the shutters again and they started to come back down.

Jennifer wrapped her arms around Mia, and once again, they fell asleep.

*************

It was 9.30 when they woke next, Mia was the first to leave bed, tying her up into a bun on her way to the bathroom as she began her morning ritual. As the water hit her naked body and steamed around her, the shower door opened and Jennifer stepped inside, in all her naked glory. "Finally decided to get up?"

Jennifer laughed, "I do have work to get ready for".

"Did you brush your teeth?"

Jennifer leaned forward and breathed onto Mia.

Mia squinted, the strong smell of mint hitting her face. "Classy".

Jennifer laughed, "I keep a spare in my bag".

"Good" Mia said, before pulling her in for a long, wet kiss.

Jennifer's hands ran over Mia's body, landing on her bum, she gripped both her cheeks and squeezed gently. She broke their kiss. "How do you have such a nice ass?"

Mia smiled before turning around and reaching for her body scrub. She squeezed some out onto her palm and then handed it to Jennifer. "I work out" she smiled, rubbing the scrub into her skin.

"I can tell you work out" Jennifer laughed, looking over her body before pressing down the cap of the scrub and passing it back. "But what do you do?"

Mia shrugged, "Squat, deadlift, luuunnggee" she lunged forward as she said the latter; mimicking the action, water spilling from the shower and onto her head "fuck," she mumbled "my hair".

Jennifer laughed, "Got it".

They both rinsed themselves and dried off. Jennifer frowned, looking at her dress from last night. "Shit" she said under her breath. Mia looked up and followed her gaze.

"Here," she grabbed Jennifer's wrist and pulled her to the walk in closet attached to her room "pick something, it should fit ok".

Jennifer looked at Mia, uncertain.

Mia smiled back "It's fine, don't be awkward". Mia turned her back to her and walked over to a set of built in drawers, pulled open the top one and picked out a black push up bra and put it on, before opening the drawer below it and selecting a black thong to match. "Do you need underwear?"

Jennifer looked back at her, stopping her rummaging through Mia's dresses, "Yes, please".

Mia nodded, without looking up, "those drawers" she pointed. She then pulled on a white, scoop neck vest, and climbed into black dungaree shorts. The slipped on a pair of socks then pushed her feet into a pair of black Hermes ankle boots.

When she looked up again she saw Jennifer pushing her arms through a sleeveless sharkskin work dress that she didn't remember buying. She stood and sauntered over to her, taking over in order to do the zip up. The dress hugged her hips perfectly. "That suits you" Mia smiled. Turning her around and pressing her lips against Jennifer's.

Jennifer sighed, "You're such a great kisser, and your lips" she gave them a light peck, "are to die for".

Mia smiled. "Do you need makeup?"

Jennifer shook her head, "No I carry that with me".

Mia nodded, "I'm gonna go do mine" and she left to go back into the room, making her way to the dresser to start on her face. When she was done, she picked up her phone to send a quick text to Scott "Mark me in". She didn't check when it buzzed in response.

Jennifer walked back into the room, and picked up her shoes, sitting on the bed to put them on. Mia walked over as she watched her, "You look amazing" she smiled.

Jennifer gushed, "Are you always this complimentary?"

"Are you always this cynical when someone says something nice about you?" Mia smirked.

Jennifer stood, shoes now on, she took a step forward, her face an inch away from Mia's "only when the 'someone' saying them, is too good to be true" she said, then kissed her on the lips once more.

Mia looked at the clock, "10.30, where do you work?"

"Canary Warf".

Mia smiled, nodding, "Niiice, that's not far. Do you eat breakfast?"

"I could eat" Jennifer smiled.

"Full English?"

She moaned, "That sounds soooo good".

Mia grinned, "Good, let's go, I'll take you to work after".

**************

The lift opened at the basement and they both stepped out. Mia stood in the lot for a moment, not remembering where she'd parked. She pressed the button on her remote and a heard a car unlock in the distance to her right. She locked it again and followed the sound. "Come on" she called out over her shoulder.

Jennifer watched as they approached a dark grey Audi R8, "You're not serious?" she gaped.

Mia smiled, unlocking the car again before climbing into the driver's seat, "Get in".

**********

They parked just outside a quaint little café on the corner of a busy street. Jennifer followed as Mia walked in, smiling pleasantly at the owner and the wait staff. "Table for two?"

"Yes, please" Mia nodded.

As they were seated, Mia pulled out her phone to text while Jennifer looked over the menu. "Do you know what you're getting?" Jennifer asked.

Mia nodded looking into her phone, "Number 8 with green tea".

Jennifer looked for number 8: two pieces of fried toast, a grilled tomato, fried mushrooms, a sausage, two rashers of bacon, and baked beans. "That's a lot of food" she said to herself.

Mia smiled as she overheard her.

"I guess I'll have the same" she decided.

Mia waved over a waiter, and looked at Jennifer to place her order, "Ummm, I'll have the number 8 with green tea please", she closed the menu and handed it to the server.

He nodded and made a note of it. "And for you?" he looked at Mia.

Mia looked up, "I'll have the same, with extra sausage, extra bacon, and hashbrowns, please".

He smiled to himself and wrote it down "Perfect, I'll bring it out shortly".

Jennifer stared at Mia, "You won't be able to finish all that, look at you!"

Mia grinned, "Watch me".

************

Caleb tried to listen as Jacob gave his presentation to the class, struggling to concentrate as once again his mind was thinking of Mia and where she was. She was missing his class again.

JaneRoe
JaneRoe
25 Followers