Mia Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JaneRoe
JaneRoe
24 Followers

He glanced at the clock.

She'd emailed him her work last night just after he'd spoken to her mother, which meant she'd completed it; she just didn't want to hand it in to him. Was she deliberately trying to piss him off?

He couldn't understand why she phased him so much, or why he couldn't get her out of his mind. He'd slept with countless women before and didn't struggle to cut off a single one... Then again none of those women were his students, and none of those women were Mia.

The class was silent, he looked up, Jacob was staring at him, and he seemed to have finished his presentation. He glanced at the board "Right, ok. That was well done, but more detail next time, you need to explain your answers and how you got there, not just state them". Jacob nodded. "You can sit down. Alice, you're up".

************

Mia raised her arms as she stretched, the plate in front of her now empty, Jennifer's still contained a full toast, half a tomato and some beans. "I can't believe you finished all of that, I'm so full. Where does it all go?!"

Mia dropped her arms down to her sides and laughed. "Come on, we need to get you to work". She started to pull her purse out. But Jennifer stuck out her hand.

"I've got it, you've already taken care of me enough", she looked at the bill and threw down three tenners. "Ok, let's go".

*************

Mia pulled up outside the bank and turned off the car. She turned to Jennifer, smiling. "It was so nice to meet you".

Jennifer gazed back at her, smiling softly "that sounds like goodbye".

Mia said nothing.

"I'm not going to see you again, am I?" she asked quietly.

Mia remained silent, instead choosing to bite her lip, she was starting to feel bad.

"What about your dress? When can I give it back to you?"

Mia smiled a small smile, "Keep it, it looks good on you".

Jennifer looked away, sucked in a small breath and nodded to herself. She turned back to Mia, "Can I at least give you my card? In case you change your mind?"

Mia smiled, "of course" she said, but knowing it would be in vain. She watched as Jennifer fished around in her bag and pulled out a small white card, handing it to her, she took it, holding it in her lap.

Jennifer continued to look at Mia, her eyes searching her face before gazing into her orbs. "Ok" she whispered.

Mia bit her lip before responding quietly, "Ok".

Jennifer leaned in and lightly touched her lips against Mia's a final time. Mia kissed her back, feeling the warmth of her breath once more as their tongues stroked the insides of each other's mouths. Jennifer pulled away reluctantly before sighing, she opened the car door and climbed out. Walking toward the building. When she turned to look back; Mia was gone.

***********

Mia drove back to her building, feeling slightly pensive; biting on her lip in thought for the entire drive. She liked Jennifer. Aside from being gorgeous and great in bed, they seemed to get on really well. She sighed. She knew she'd upset her. 'More collateral damage' she thought.

As she swiped her key card to gain access to the basement of her building, she smiled and waved at the security guard sat in his little box. He nodded and smiled back warmly.

She parked up and made her way to the lifts, got off at the lobby and greeted the security that was there, and then the men at the reception. She slumped into an arm chair and pulled out her phone, opening her Uber app and requesting a pick up to take her to school.

She looked at the clock, she wouldn't reach there until 1.40. She frowned, but decided an hour and 20 minutes of school was better than nothing, and she also had to speak to Matthews and pay Scott.

"How are you today, Miss Capello?"

Mia looked up to see which of the receptionists the cheerful voice belonged to. It was Andre. "Well," she smiled, "a little tired but that's nothing new. And how are you?"

"Also very tired" he smiled, "I've been working since 6!"

She laughed, "You work too much, Andre. And too hard!" Her car was outside; she stood. "I'll see you soon, I hope you have a good day. Bye Ian" she smiled at the other receptionist before turning to wave at the security guard by the lifts, he waved back. The vast glass doors opened for her as she neared the entrance and exited the building.

***********

The traffic in Central had meant Mia didn't reach school until 2.30. With only 30 minutes left, she didn't see much point in going to the remainder of her Biology class, so instead she walked around to the back of the school building, dug out a packet of cigarettes from her bag, and lit one.

As she smoked she read a short article on the UK's up and coming referendum to leave the EU. She took in every word, and tried to figure out which side of the debate she favoured. When the bell sounded, she put her phone away and sprayed herself with some perfume before making her way into the main building.

She walked to Mr Matthews' class, but when she got there, saw that it was empty. Just as she turned to leave, Ms Green walked out of her classroom and started to lock the door.

"Ms, do you know where Mr Matthews might be?"

Ms Green looked at her watch "What day is it?"

"Wednesday"

"He'll be in the gym"

Mia nodded, and started towards the gym "Thank you" she said over her shoulder.

When she reached the gym, she looked through the window. She sighed. She'd forgotten that he taught a Muay Thai class on Wednesdays after school. She looked at the clock, she'd have to wait another 20 minutes to speak to him.

She let out a small moan and made her way to the common room; she'd decided to wait there. When she got there, Scott was sitting in his usual spot. She walked over, holding out another twenty pound note.

He snatched at it "Thhaaank you". He looked at her, "You look... Nice" he mumbled.

She raised a brow at him "Choice words".

He smiled, "Of course... Why don't you ever just go to class? What else do you do that keeps you so busy?"

Mia smiled, "Don't be nosy".

Scott laughed, turning back to his computer screen "Fine, fine". There was a pause. "I heard you broke up with Mark McAvoy at Dre's party".

"I didn't break up with him".

"Then?" He turned to face her once more.

"We were never dating" she shrugged.

"Right, I forgot you don't do dating" he turned back to his computer.

Mia laughed, "No, I just don't date in school".

He nodded.

Mia looked at the time and decided to go and see if Matthews was done with his class.

*********

As he shrugged on his blazer, Caleb heard a knock on his office door. "Come in" he said loudly as he fixed his tie in the reflection of a glass cabinet window. He heard the door click shut, and turned to see Mia standing there.

He did his best not to gawp at her. "You missed class again" he said, as he turned away.

"I need to talk to you" she said plainly, as she typed away at her phone.

"Ok, what about?" he asked, facing her and leaning back on his desk. He'd missed the sight of her, she wore dungaree shorts that stopped just above the middle of her thighs, perfectly showcasing her long legs; her calves accentuated by the ankle heels she wore. The vest she was wearing revealed a small amount of cleavage as the swells of her breasts peaked up over her dungarees. He watched as she continued to type. Her perfect teeth biting at her lip. His phone vibrated; he ignored it.

"You should check that" she said.

"It can wait".

"Check it".

Caleb looked at her curiously. Before reaching into his bag and pulling out his phone. He unlocked it. His eyebrows shot up in surprise. "How did you..." he couldn't find the words. "Mia... What did you..." he paused. "The fuck..." he whispered to himself.

He continue to stare at the picture he'd just received. It was of two women, in what looked to be a bar, they were kissing; their eyes closed. One was Mia, the other was Jennifer.

He looked up at her. "What?" was all he could manage.

Mia gazed back, her eyes cold. "Whatever 'this' is" she said, motioning with her hand between them both, "it stays, between us. You do not call home. You do not bring my family into it. You do not involve others".

He was gawping at her now. Speechless.

She waited, but he said nothing, "If you do; so will I".

He swallowed. Who else did she know in his life?

"Caleb!" she snapped.

He stood up straight, clenching his jaw.

"D'accordo?"

He nodded.

Without saying another word, Mia opened the door and left.

What had just happened? He thought.

JaneRoe
JaneRoe
24 Followers