Mia Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She smiled, walking to him slowly and placing her free hand on the back of his neck before pulling down slightly to plant a kiss on his jaw, her lips lingering before her teeth sank into him gently; biting at his skin. He took a step back.

Caleb let out a sigh and turned to go back to the living room. Throwing himself back onto the sofa and picking up the TV remote. Mia joined him a few moments later, kicking off her trainers before settling into the corner of the sofa. She stretched out her legs so they were almost touching him. He looked at her momentarily before returning his gaze to the TV. Why had he let her back in? He raised the frozen peas to his mouth again.

"What happened to your lip?"

"You happened" he said bluntly.

"That was a week ago, why are you still icing it?" she asked.

"Took the stitches out today" he kept his gaze on the TV.

She hadn't realised how badly she'd hurt him, she looked at his bare leg, his shorts only just hanging over his knees. She saw the slight remnants of a bruise on his shin.

She bit her lip before speaking. "I'm sorry" she waited but he said nothing "I didn't realise you'd had stitches".

"Stitches, metal pins, new teeth; you did a lot of damage that day" he turned to look at her.

She stared back.

"Mia, you broke four of Dixons ribs".

She shrugged.

"Three of Robins teeth are missing" he tried.

She shrugged again.

He sighed. "Mia, why are you here?" his question was met with silence. "You shouldn't have come. It's a waste of time".

"Are you going to ask me to leave?"

He turned his head away again to face the TV.

"Caleb?"

"No" he said quietly.

"Then it isn't a waste of time".

He nodded to himself.

"I just wanted to apologise for hurting you, I didn't mean to".

Caleb nodded again.

She sighed, she felt like she was talking to a child. She set her bottle aside and crawled over to him. Sitting on her knees beside him, she lowered the hand that held the peas to his lip then placed a finger under his chin and guided his face so he was looking directly at her.

As she examined his lip closely, she saw the little specs of condensation that had been left by the cold bag of peas. She focused her gaze on the little pink line which ran the width of his top lip; she sank her teeth into her own. "I'm sorry" she said quietly. Her eyes finding his.

Mia leaned forward so their faces were closer together, she puckered her lips slightly and placed a small, soft kiss on the corner of his mouth. He didn't kiss her back, but he didn't stop her either. "I'm sorry" she repeated, before giving him another small kiss and retreating to the corner of the couch.

She stretched out again; the balls of her feet touching his thigh. Caleb sighed, throwing the bag of peas onto the coffee table and then standing.

"Where are you going?" Mia asked.

"To get paracetamol. My head hurts" he said plainly.

"Sit down, I'll get it" she rose and hopped over the sofa before skipping off to the kitchen.

************

He could faintly hear the sound of cupboards being opened and closed in the distance as Mia rummaged around in the kitchen. When she finally emerged, she was holding a jar of coconut oil and had a towel thrown over her shoulder. "What are you doing with that?" he asked confused.

"It's good for your hair, and it should help with your headache a little".

"How is that, going to help my headache?"

"You ask too many questions", Mia walked behind him and balanced the jar on the edge of the sofa, she pushed his head forward slightly "Move for a second". He leaned forward and obliged. She placed the towel behind him and draped it over the sofa.

Reaching down, she grabbed the hem of his top and tried to pull it up, but was stopped by the hand that had latched onto her wrist.

She sighed, "Caleb, I've seen what's hanging between your legs, and you've had your head buried between mine; it's really not that big of a deal if you take your t-shirt off".

He clenched his jaw momentarily before allowing her to pull it off. She found herself looking at his shoulders, running a finger across; he shuddered.

"See that wasn't so bad" she smiled, leaning down and planting a kiss on his cheek.

Mia pulled off her own top and tossed it onto the sofa. It took every fibre of Caleb's being to keep from turning around to look. She scooped out a small amount of oil from the jar with her fingers and rubbed it in her hands, causing it to melt. "I eat from that jar" Caleb said.

She sighed again, "I'll buy you another one". She placed a hand on either side of his head and ran her fingers through his hair, rubbing the oil into his scalp and his head.

"I'm gonna smell like a fucking cookie" he mumbled, closing his eyes and focusing on her fingers; it felt incredible.

Mia laughed quietly "you can wash it out before bed, your hair will feel amazing". She scooped out a little more oil and rubbed it into the nap of his neck, pressing with her thumbs.

He let out a small sigh, and leaned his head back as Mia's hands found his temples and rubbed them firmly with the tips of her fingers. His hair grazing her flat stomach and the top of her shorts, she stepped back quickly and slipped them off, "You're getting me greasy" she mumbled, her hands in his hair once more; massaging his head.

Caleb groaned in reply.

After a while Mia ran her hands through his hair one last time and settled them on his shoulders, kneading them gently before running both her hands up and down his left arm and then his right; feeling each and every muscle in him and the veins that protruded underneath his skin.

She took out another small amount of oil, rubbing it in her hands again quickly to melt it before placing her palms on his chest and letting them slide down. As she leaned, her hair tickled his back, her cheek touching his. Her hands continued down his abs, her fingers scraping the hem of his shorts as she started to slip her hands in. Caleb's hand was on her wrist once more, stopping her from going further, her fingers were already stroking the dark hair that grew below.

Mia let out a small sigh and bit his jaw lightly before replacing her teeth with lips and giving him a small kiss; her hands retreating back up his chest slowly. She teased his nipples briefly before resting her hands on his shoulders once more and finally releasing him.

She walked around the sofa slowly then sauntered her way to wear he sat. His gaze dropped to her black thong, "why did you take your shorts off?"

She stood in front of him and ran a hand lightly through his hair before turning her palm up for him to see, "oil" she said simply.

Mia fixed her eyes on his, her intense stare almost making him uncomfortable. She gave him a small smile before placing a knee on the sofa beside his leg and then the other as she straddled his lap.

Caleb's breathing shallowed as he stared back at her, it felt like a lifetime ago that she'd first straddled him. Her hands were massaging his shoulders and his chest, her hips grinding down on him the tiniest amount. His dick twitched. He had an urge to push her off, to stop her from touching him or arousing him any further, but it all felt so good.

A small smile played across Mia's mouth as she felt the bulge beneath her grow. She ground down more forcefully, leaning forward so her cheek was against his. The sound of his hoarse breathing in her ear. She traced her lips across his jaw and cheek until they met his; kissing the corner of his mouth tenderly.

She then slowly slipped down to the floor so she was sitting on her knees between his legs. Her eyes fixed on his as she gave him a small, sultry smile before reaching out and gently grasping the long pole which was now visible through his shorts.

Caleb let out a quiet groan as she stroked him through the cloth. He should have been stopping her.

Mia's hands found the elastic waist of his shorts, her fingers caressing the skin beneath as she pulled it down just enough to unleash his stiff shaft.

She reached out and grabbed him lightly before wrapping her lips around the head of his cock without hesitation, and swirled her tongue around the tip. Caleb let out a loud groan as he felt Mia's warm mouth encase him. When he looked down, her eyes were glittering with mischief as she watched the affect she had on him. She moaned a smile that resonated through him, then closed her eyes; rubbing her tongue along the underside of his length as she sucked more of him into her mouth and started to bob her head on his dick.

As she closed her eyes she felt his fingers run through her hair as he held onto her head, she moaned another sigh that he felt as she let him take control.

10 or so minutes later she heard a quiet grunt before she felt hot, silky ropes of cum hit the back of her throat, she looked up to see Caleb's eyes completely glazed over with lust, his mouth hanging open slightly as his chest heaved. With her mouth still stretched around his cock and continued being filled with his never ended seed; she suppressed the urge to smile, failing miserably as the corner of her lips curled into a small smirk, causing a small strand of Caleb's cream to trickle out.

Mia closed her eyes once more and did her best to swallow the syrup that was in her mouth before easing it off of the huge pipe that had dispensed it. She caught the strand that had escaped her lips on the tip of her finger and placed it in her mouth, sucking momentarily.

Caleb watched as Mia then held his semi hard dick gently in her hand and started to give him long licks up his shaft with her glossy tongue, and placed sweet little kisses all over, before she finally wiped her mouth with the back of her hand. She then pulled his shorts back up.

Resting her palms on his knees, she slowly stood, bending over towards him so he had a perfect view of her supple tits for a moment before she leaned forward and puckered her lips to give him a small kiss.

He continued to watch as she walked around the coffee table and out of the room. "Where are you going?"

"To wash my hands" Mia replied, "still a little greasy".

************

When she sauntered back into the room, Caleb couldn't tear his gaze away from her, devouring her with his eyes. Appreciating the firm tone of her slender frame and curves. His eyes followed her as she sat back down on the sofa and settled into the corner again. Her gold skin looked so soft and smooth.

Mia's plump pink lips curled into a grin that showcased her pearly white teeth perfectly as she caught him gawping at her. She stretched out a long leg and placed her foot against his cheek lightly; pushing it away so he was forced to look straight ahead and at the TV instead. "It's rude to stare" she laughed.

Caleb bit back a smile. He desperately wanted to say something smart or witty back, but he couldn't find his words. His mind still lingering on the image of her head bobbing up and down on his cock; in awe of how incredible she was and how she was like no other he'd been with. Instead he watched the TV silently, occasionally stealing glances at Mia.

He sighed and stood, rubbing his jaw; his hand stopping midway as he was about to run it through his hair before he remembered the coconut oil.

"What are you doing?" Mia asked curiously.

"Going to make a sandwich, do you want anything?"

Mia hopped up, and paced over, placing both her hands on his strong chest and pushing him back down onto the sofa, "I've got it" she said plainly, "what are you in the mood for?"

Caleb shrugged in return, standing again slowly before being pushed back down.

"I'll come up with something" Mia smiled, leaning down and giving him another soft kiss. She reached for the bag of frozen peas and threw it into his lap, then turned to stroll into the kitchen. Leaving Caleb with his thoughts.

***********

Meanwhile, Mia mindlessly rummaged through the fridge for ingredients, she'd already found some ciabatta rolls and was now deciding what to fill one with. Caleb must have shopped recently because the fridge was fuller than the last time she was there. She picked out a beef tomato, some rocket, and a chicken thigh.

She deboned the chicken and marinated it quickly before heating a pan and leaving it to cook. She washed the tomato and the rocket before cutting the tomato and setting aside a slice for the sandwich.

She squeezed out the juice of a lemon, over some ice and mint, adding water and sugar before stirring vigorously.

Cutting the roll in half, she warmed it in the pan with the chicken and got ready to assemble the sandwich.

Slathering one side of the bread in a thin layer of mayo, adding the rocket, then stacking the chicken and tomato on top. She looked around, satisfied as she'd cleaned up as she went along.

When she re-entered the living room Caleb didn't know whether to look at the plate she was holding or her body that was still half naked. She passed him the plate and set the glass down on a coaster on the coffee table in front of him, then jumped back into the corner of the sofa.

He watched her expectantly, her slender legs stretched out once more to touch his. He looked down at his plate, "What am I eating?" he asked, picking up the sandwich; it smelt unbelievably good.

"Sandwich" Mia said, her eyes staring into the small screen of her phone.

He found himself smiling, "What's in it, smart ass?"

"Chicken", Mia bit her lip as she scrolled through her phone.

Caleb nodded to himself, realising he wasn't going to get much out of her. He brought the sandwich to his lips and sunk his teeth in, taking a huge bite. His mouth began to salivate; it was amazing. He groaned quietly, "this is so fucking good" he managed between mouthfuls.

She nonchalantly pushed on his leg with her foot, "don't talk with your mouthful" she said blandly.

Caleb smiled to himself as he took another bite, she was bossier than she let on. He polished off his plate and reached for the drink on the table taking a sip. "You made lemonade?" he looked at Mia.

She nodded without looking up.

He clenched his jaw reflexively, was there nothing she couldn't do? He downed the drink in one go and then stood, getting Mia's attention this time when he rose. "What are you doing?" she asked as she watched him.

He stared back, slightly puzzled before holding the empty dishes up to show her "putting my plate away".

Mia crawled over before standing herself and taking the plate and glass from him, "I've got it" she said quietly, kissing him on the cheek and going to the kitchen to put them in the dishwasher herself. Caleb watched her curiously as she sat back down.

"Are you always this attentive?" he smiled.

Mia laughed, shaking her head "I like taking care of people" her expression soft, "and I like things clean" she laughed quietly.

Caleb continued to watch her, his smile unwavering; he loved the delicate ring of her laugh.

She tilted her head slightly, her smile widening, "stop looking at me like that, you're making me feel weird".

It was Caleb's turn to laugh this time, "I would have thought you'd be used to it, you're beautiful".

Her smile widened even more as she rolled her eyes, before a solemn look crossed her face. She nodded for a moment before smiling another small smile, "yea, but that's different".

"How?"

"I like you" she smiled.

He continued to watch her even after she picked up her phone again and busied herself with it. He then watched as she huffed a sigh and stood up, she hopped over the back of the sofa and retrieved her shorts, slipping back into them.

"What are you doing?"

"Getting dressed" Mia said.

"Why?"

Mia laughed as she reached for her top "to go home", she pulled it over her head and hopped back over the sofa to pick up her shoes.

Caleb continued to watch her "Why?"

She laughed again as she pulled on her shoes, "I came to apologise, and I've done that", she smiled at him, then stood and strolled to the kitchen.

He found himself rising to his feet to follow her, when he reached the kitchen he saw her gulping down the last of her water before throwing the bottle in the bin. He clenched his jaw, knowing he was about to be stupid. "You don't have to go".

Mia turned around to face him, "It's late and I need to get home to bed" she smiled.

"You can stay here" he gestured with his hands.

"Bad idea" she grinned back.

"Why?" he shrugged.

She sauntered over to him, smiling playfully as she bit her lip. Her hands ran over his shoulders before stroking the nape of his neck. Her lips on his, "because if I stay, we're going to end up having sex" she said between kisses, "and then" she placed her hands on his chest and pushed him away, "you're going to tell me you can't see me... So I'm not staying".

Caleb reached for Mia's wrist and brought her hand to his lips, kissing each of her knuckles "I won't".

"You won't what?" she smiled, pulling her hand back slightly but his grip didn't loosen.

"I won't do either of those things. It's Sunday tomorrow, you can lie in and no one will bother you" he didn't know why he wanted her to stay so badly, he was confident in his ability to pull any woman he wanted if he needed to get laid, so it wasn't that. He snapped out of his thoughts and watched her face expectantly.

Her expression was curious, he'd offered for her to stay and kept insisting she would but hadn't explicitly said it was what he wanted. She took a few steps closer, bringing her face close to his again, their noses touching. "Tell me you want me to stay". She watched as he clenched his jaw for a moment as he thought; he looked oddly conflicted.

"I want you stay" he managed finally, in a soft, low voice.

"You're cute" she smiled, pecking him on the lips before looking at the clock on the oven. "It's late, I'm going to bed". She stroked his chest as she kissed him again softly, being mindful of his sore lip. She stepped away from him and made her way down the corridor to the bedroom, calling out over her shoulder as she walked "Are you coming?"

He followed her hesitantly, "I actually have some work to do, and I need to wash this crap out of my hair thanks to you" he smiled. He watched as she sat down on his bed and took of her shoes, and tucked her socks into them before setting them aside. "Do you want something to sleep in?"

"I'll manage" Mia said, "You can go, try not to be too loud when you come to bed" she smiled.

Caleb nodded before reluctantly backing out of the room and closing the door behind him and making his way to his study. He felt a look of bemusement cross his face; he felt like they were in a relationship, albeit a really fucked up one.

************

As he sat in his study, he stared blankly at the slideshow in front of him; he liked lesson planning more than marking but he still hated it. Sighing, he closed his laptop and kicked back the chair as he stood.

When he glanced at the clock, it read 2.20am. Seeing the time provoked a yawn, which was soon followed by a groan as he realised he still needed to shower to wash the oil out of his hair.

He quietly opened the door to his room, glancing at the bed but only making out a slight bump under the duvet topped off with a pool of dark hair; he smiled to himself and crept to the bathroom. Finding his towel in the soft glow of the street lights that blinked below. Then made his way to the guest bathroom so as not to make too much noise showering.

As he turned the shower on and shrugged off his shorts, he couldn't help but think of why he even cared. He hadn't before.

As the water pelted his flesh and he started to wash his hair, he continued to think of Mia and why he felt the way he did. It wasn't long before his thoughts became more primitive, and images of Mia's bare legs, and ass took over.