Mia Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His dick began to twitch, and as he washed the last bits of lather from his hair, his hand found its way down his body and firmly grasped hold of his now hard member. He kept his thoughts focused on Mia as he began to pump himself, panting slightly as he neared his climax.

He looked down at himself just as he was about to finish; his mind still on Mia. As he held his huge pole in his hand he smirked to himself; pleased about his size, before his thoughts returned to the girl in his room and how she'd managed to take all of him. How many men had she been with?

Caleb rinsed himself off quickly and stepped out of the shower, rubbing himself roughly with a towel in a half arsed attempt to dry himself off. He scrubbed at his head vigorously with the towel to dry his hair as best he could, and stepped back into his shorts.

He threw the towel into the hamper in the utility room as he walked back to the lounge to retrieve his tshirt.

************

When he entered his room again, Mia was still the same lump under his quilt. He sighed; she was on his side. He walked over quietly and pulled the duvet aside gently, he froze. Mia had taken off her clothes and was laying in his bed in all her naked glory.

He sucked in a small breath and crawled in beside her. He inched closer to her slowly, wrapping both arms around her and hugging her against his chest. He was so glad he was wearing clothes. Mia's smooth skin felt amazing under his palms and he didn't think he'd be able to hold back if he'd felt it against his body.

Caleb hugged her closer, breathing in the smell of her hair and her skin. He stroked her breast gently, running his fingers over a soft nipple. He pulled her body closer to his, squeezing out a small sigh from the sleeping girl.

He kissed her shoulder and hair softly, as he continued to stroke her body. Mia began to stir as Caleb's fingers grazed her skin lightly, tickling her. She didn't open her eyes, but she let out a hoarse moan that was barely audible.

She reached behind her and knotted her fingers in his cool, damp hair, sighing at the feel. She felt the cloth of his tshirt and shorts against her as she pushed back on him. She moaned again "you're wearing clothes" Mia said quietly. Caleb continued to plant kisses on her shoulder but said nothing in response. "Take them off".

Ignoring her demand, his lips continued to peck away at Mia's shoulders, until she pushed her bum against him and arched her back forward in an attempt to push him away from her. "Caleb!" she laughed tiredly.

Caleb huffed a sigh before rolling onto his back and tearing his tshirt over his head and throwing it into the dark, followed by his shorts. Mia allowed another moan to escape her as Caleb pulled her against him once more, his hard dick nestling between her ass cheeks.

She ground back on him slowly, still half asleep but enjoying the skin on skin contact; relishing the strong arms that held her, the muscular chest against her back.

Caleb let out a small sigh before pushing his hips back and forth slightly so his dick slid between Mia's delicious ass cheeks; groaning as he reached down to guide his stiff cock to the warmth of her pussy.

As he began to ease himself into the wet warmth between her legs, his ears pricked as Mia let out a whisper quiet sigh. She hung her thigh back over Caleb's; giving him better access as she spread her legs. Taking this as encouragement, Caleb then began to pump in and out of her slowly. Savouring the warmth and the tightness around his cock.

A short while after, Mia began to tremble, her jaw locked as she repressed a moan. She felt Caleb's arms wrap around her, holding her tightly; his right hand clutching at her shoulder and the other squeezing her tit. He quickened his pace momentarily before breathing a quiet groan into her hair. There was a trickle of warmth that ran down her thigh, and though she wanted to at least wipe herself clean, she was much too tired to move, not to mention Caleb's grip on her had yet to loosen. So instead she closed her eyes, and listened to the deep, full breaths of the man that clung to her.

A smile small played on her lips as she finally fell asleep; she still felt full.

**********

Mia rolled over to find the space next to her empty. As she blinked the drowsiness away, she clutched the sheets around her to bring them closer; she always felt slightly exposed when she was naked during daylight hours, and the sun's rays were pouring in.

She glanced around for a clock, her eyes settling on the alarm on the bed side table that told her it was ten past seven. As her other senses started to tune in she heard the water running and smelt the shower gel she'd used the last time she was there.

As she turned over, she pulled a pillow over her head to shield her eyes from the sunlight raining in.

She heard the shower turn off, and minutes after, was met with the sound of soft footsteps approaching. "Why are you up so early? You said no one would bother me – I thought that included you". Her voice was muffled as she spoke.

"I'm sorry, I'm a bit of a lark. Wake up at 7 like clockwork usually" his voice was soft but clear. "How'd you sleep?"

"Wonderfully" she said sardonically, pulling the pillow away from her head and throwing it to her side, "actually pretty great". When she looked over at him, her eyes were met with the sight of a very wet, and very naked man. He had his back turned to her; a towel on his head. Mia bit her lip as her gaze settled on his bare ass. "Hi tushi".

When Caleb turned his head to look back at her, his cheeks were slightly flushed.

"Are you blushing?" Mia laughed, her smile lingering.

"No" he said bluntly. He walked toward his wardrobe, pulling open a drawer and slipping into a pair of white boxer briefs.

He then threw himself onto the bed beside her, shaking the side tables and the bed frame as he did. His lips found her cheek, then her jaw, and her neck before he paused to ask something.

"Can we talk for a minute?"

"Sure, what about?" As Mia rolled over to face him, the sheets that covered her shifted, dropping slightly and baring one of her breasts.

Caleb's gaze fell before returning to her face and then back to her chest. He opened his mouth to speak, but closed it again before having said a word. He reached out and pulled the covers back over her "That's very distracting".

Mia smiled, then perched herself on her elbows before biting her lip and sitting up; crossing her legs, and forcing the sheets to fall to her waist; exposing her breasts and taut stomach. "Should really sit up to show I'm totally serious..." she grinned.

Caleb let out a groan before turning around and picking up the tshirt he wore last night and threw it her way before burying his face in a pillow. "Put that on".

He heard her huff before there was the slight noise of cloth chafing against skin. He then heard her voice chime through the room. "Ok, ready". When he turned his head to face her, Mia was smirking; her thumbs hooked in the hem of the shirt as she held it up to her neck and bore all. "Mia!" he groaned, turning away from her again.

The delicate sound of Mia's laugh filled the room, "I'm kidding". She leaned forward and planted a kiss on the top of his head before stroking the back of his neck. "Come on, let's talk".

Caleb reluctantly turned his head to face her again, she was sitting with her hands in her lap, feigning sensibility. He rolled his eyes, doing his best not to smile. He shuffled closer, then slowly reached out with his hand to pull the tshirt she was wearing to pretend he was going to peak, before her hand slapped at his. "Talk" she smiled, one perfect brow raised.

He looked thoughtful for a moment. "I've forgotten what I wanted to say" Caleb sighed, rolling onto his back, then whispered "fuck" into the air. He looked back at Mia, she was biting her lip again, waiting somewhat impatiently.

"Are you taking anything?" he tried to sound casual, as he didn't want her to be offended, nor to freak out.

"What?"

He sighed quietly, "I know it's my job to, but I've not been wearing anything when I've been with you". He was stepping on eggshells now and it was obvious.

Mia arched her brow again, her teeth releasing her lower lip as she bit at the inside of her cheek for a moment. "Condoms. Pills. Contraceptives. Don't beat about the bush".

She saw the muscles in his jaw ripple as he clenched his teeth together briefly. "Yes. That" he managed.

Mia sighed, "A little too late to be asking that now, no?"

She watched as he clenched again, this time not saying anything in response.

"Yes" she sighed, "I'm on the pill".

He turned his head to face her once more, and they both watched one another quietly; there was an odd tension which filled the air. In an attempt to break it, she leaned down and pressed her lips against his, being careful of where it was sore. She smiled as she kissed him and crooned "lighten up".

Sitting up once more, she watched him carefully, "Anything else?"

He gave her a smile before shaking his head. "Actually..." he paused. "Care to explain you and Jennifer and how that all happened?"

Mia smiled, raising both her brows in amusement this time. "Not really, no".

He arched his questioningly in return, a playful smile passing his lips.

"I'm a resourceful girl" Mia grinned.

He laughed "Fine, don't tell me. Did you sleep with her?"

"I don't kiss and tell".

"No, you kiss and take pictures" he smiled.

She couldn't help but laugh. "Why don't you like her?"

"Who?"

"Jennifer, you idiot. Who else?"

"I do".

"Not really".

"No, I do. She's a pretty girl".

"Is that all?" Mia pressed.

He shrugged "She's great, just not anything special". He watched her, she looked thoughtful. "Why? Do you like her?"

"She's really nice".

"Do you like her?"

"Yes".

Caleb nodded before looking up at the ceiling. "You left quite the impression, you know?" he returned his gaze to her face, she was biting her lip, and for a split second he thought he saw guilt cross her face. Then he remembered something else. "She mentioned a penthouse".

Mia's teeth released her lip, as she stared at him for a moment, then sunk her teeth in again and shrugged.

"Don't you live with your parents?" he tried.

She placed her hands on the bed and leaned down so she was hunching over him, her hair a soft waterfall around his face. She puckered her lips and placed a small kiss at the corner of his mouth, before gently biting on his lower lip and pulling on it slightly before dipping her tongue into his open mouth and kissing him. "Stop being so nosy" she whispered into him before planting another kiss on his lips. "What do you want for breakfast?"

"Anything" Caleb answered, uncertainty in his voice.

Mia bit his jaw lightly, her teeth scraping against his beard, before she hopped over him and sauntered out of the room. He could see the outline of her ass as she walked.