Mia, Shemale Slave Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lynx responded to my kisses with her own to my nipples, she knows how to get me aroused.

I stroked her oiled body, it felt like sheer silk, so smooth to my kisses, I worked around to her breasts and nipped them gently, causing her to be in the moment rather than dwelling on the future.

"Hey," she said "not fair, I wasn't ready for that" and she grabbed my nipples and tweaked a little harder than I would like,

"So it's like that is it," I rolled her over and slapped her large, lovely ass and watched it tremble and ripple. She laughed and rolled onto her side, and, as we were facing each other, she could smack mine, lovely, it's amazing how a loving slap from my friend didn't feel like the same blow from the cruel mistress Chen.

So there we were slapping each others bum and watching the undulating flesh, giggling like kids, till we melded into each others arms kissing and stroking each others breasts, working down to the rigid cocks that were tangling between us. I turned nimbly to face her thighs, leaving her facing mine.

I gazed in rapture at that lovely thick cock which jutted so sturdily as I tenderly grasped it, kissing that swollen shaft, moving up to the glans to lick around the shaped edge and on to the eye at the tip which I gave quick flicks of my tongue. I could feel her wet lips sliding along my throbbing cock, gentle and cool as she grabbed my ass and kneaded it.

Heaven, we sucked gently and stroked anything we could reach or probe, building the passion, savouring each others cock like fine wine.

We built towards a crescendo, then lay kissing and cuddling, letting the fire gradually subside, then build again, I thought I might burst from my love of her. Stroking her lovely body was making my balls ache with desire, so I rolled her toward me.

Spreading her legs and looking at the swells that comprised her firm ass, I kissed those fleshy globes and there within, her pouting, secret well waiting for me.

I leaned down to smell her perfume and gaze upon the tight bud that beckoned me to venture further. I continued kissing her cute dark bum all over, leaving glistening spots where my kisses had landed as I gravitated toward the centre of our union. My tongue flicked out as if it had a life of its own, lightly touching her anus and moving past as if that were never its destination, then back, as if it had just discovered a lost treasure, which of course it had.

I gently probed that dark orifice, my tongue dripping saliva as it pushed in deeper, gently seeking a new way to persue our love. Her sphincter began to widen and I could push in deeper, twisting and turning this way and that to enlarge her entrance, which my fingers quickly exploited. Using just fingers now and saliva to lubricate the tender tract, I looked around me and spied the thick make up removal cream, spreading it on my cock then nudging it into the opening.

Pressing gently on towards my goal, holding her hips, I manoeuvred us into our 'docking' position. She was moving slightly, guiding my novice progress toward the closest coupling we could make, I slid a little further and pressed up tightly against her soft ass.

I wished I could stay there forever, pushed firmly and deeply into her ass, my belly moulded to her bum, dick throbbing with desire, not wanting this to end but still looking forward to a delightful orgasmic finale.

We moved, slowly changing our body position slightly, me for more purchase, her to align my thrust, using harder strokes now I was "in the groove" - literally.

The beautiful feeling was building in me, growing stronger as I pushed deeper and harder, my lover was encouraging me to greater endeavours.

Thrusting firmly towards a climax, I was pounding into her ass, harder and faster - still she wanted more. I was lifting up from her body, almost pulling my cock out, before plunging deeper and deriving even more sensation from her slick ass walls.

More strokes, orgasm building, I thought I was going to nail her to the bed as I drove home my spurting cock into the very depths of her asshole.

I lay on her, spent, dick dribbling the last of my cum into her, later softening, cocooned in the soft warmth of my lover's ass.

She rolled onto her side and I awkwardly rolled with her, my shrivelling cock still inside her as if hanging on for dear life. It slipped out and we parted, I leant over and kissed her full lips, again I moved down to suck on her huge pole and to cajole her back to full hardness.

She seemed reluctant to move toward my ass, so I gently pulled at her sex to encourage her, rolling to lie face down and pulling her toward me.

"No," she said, "let me put your legs up" and I was manoeuvred to her liking, lying on my back with my legs bent, presenting my asshole to her.

She kissed and licked the puckered ring, probing and teasing my anus to open, tenderly fingering and generally coaxing a reluctant sphincter for entry. I practised my technique for relaxing and thinking only of my lover getting the one thing she told me she wanted months ago at a party, she wanted to fill me up completely with her massive cock.

I wanted nothing more than help her achieve her goal, even though anal sex for me is no real pleasure at all but if it would please my lover, then that is my wish too.

She nudged her dick into my widening asshole, I could feel she had put some cream on her cock and it started to slide easily at first until the taper of her glans finished and the wider shaft slowed things down.

I tried to relax as she pushed and wriggled to get a better purchase and direction, bearing down gradually deeper and deeper, she was determined to fill me full of her meat.

I was beginning to think I was not going to be able to give her the satisfaction she so desired, but still she continued to slide in, I thought a boa constrictor had taken up residence. But eventually she was fully home, Wow.

She whispered.

"Have you any Jamaican in you?"

"No," I said puzzled.

"You have now," she said, and laughed.

I could feel her laughter throughout my body, her cock was throbbing hard and full deep within me, her belly wobbled against my bum with each chuckle, that laugh moved us both - literally.

It was so good to hear my lovely friend laugh after her devastating news and I felt sadder than ever, just as we were given permission to consummate our love, we will be torn apart.

Keep that thought, I felt internally that 'torn apart' might be happening to my ring very soon, as she pulled out a bit and pushed back in. Gradually, it was getting easier each stroke, I concentrated totally on relaxing when what felt like a freight train was pushing and shoving through me at increasing pace.

More thrusting and retreating, working 10 inches of Jamaica's finest towards a climax. I wanted to scream but clamped my lips shut and sweated it out. Lynx drove in harder and deeper, stretching my tight anus but not for much longer, because with a violent heave, she shuddered to a halt, I could feel her throbbing cock spurting hot cum deep inside me, I felt complete.

I was so pleased she had fulfilled her wish, she had filled me up with cock and probably ½ a pint of her cream, we were both sated.

We kissed and lingered over caresses and sweet words until I realised the time and we showered, going then to kitchen to prepare and cook the evening meal.

When I had completed my morning chores, Lynx had already left, my Mistress rang for me,

"Sit down," she said.

"We will both miss her you know."

I looked up guiltily,

"You were so good in making her laugh, I thought you were close, but never imagined you two could ever get quite THAT close."

I noticed the TV was playing the hidden camera recording as Lynx was pushing me up the bed in her final throes of passion.

"I want to thank you in the same way."

"You are too kind Mistress," I said and she kissed me long and hard. My hands went to her blouse, undoing the buttons with trembling fingers and releasing her gorgeous breasts. I played with her nipples and kissed all I could reach of her as she was playing with my breasts too. We laid on the settee and cuddled, kissing and licking nipples getting in the mood for love.

She guided my head down to her cock and I slipped it straight into my mouth, she had the best size and shape of cock you could imagine, with her coffee coloured skin it was an alter to worship at, which I readily did.

Licking and sucking her for readiness to enter into me, I maintained her rigid organ as she pushed me to the floor. I lay the way Lynx had shown me, she stood over me like a true Goddess, her cock standing out proud and strong, a vision of loveliness.

I couldn't wait for her to slide it home, to where it truly belonged, I felt no more than a vessel for its squirting hardness. She knelt between my legs and slid her dick into me, I was in heaven, wantonly giving myself wholly to her. I relaxed, as my Mistress started stronger and harder strokes than my patient friend Lynx had, but I was better at control now so the pain was not too bad.

I liked being fucked by my Mistress as I adored her so much. I wanted her to use me, abuse me even, if only she would deign to cum inside me. I wanted my tight sphincter to trap her cock in me, so we would be always in a position to fuck. She banged her cock harder into me and I knew she was going to finish soon, I started to rise and meet her, strengthening her strokes and bringing her nearer to her goal.

She pulled out and stood over me, I put my legs down to lie flat as she crouched over my face, I opened my mouth.

"Please Cum in my mouth Mistress," I said.

"What's that?" she asked, leaning closer to my face, wanking harder now.

"Please, . . please Cum in my mouth," I pleaded, my own cock was as hard as an iron bar.

"Do you want to suck my cock as I pump out my cum, do you want to swallow all I have?"

"Yes please, Mistr ..umph," she thrust her spurting cock between my lips, sticky ejaculate filled my mouth, I sucked eagerly, loving every minute, wishing I could suck endlessly at her pulsating organ.

Her delicious hot cum covered my tongue, filling my mouth, some tried to slip down my throat untasted, I held it back waiting for her command.

She withdrew that wondrous dick from me,

"Swallow," she said, her cock still poised over me, I gazed up at it as I took my time to savour the thick ambrosia. I then raised my head up to kiss and clean that lovely flesh with my tongue and gently sucked the last drops from it, kissing it until she turned away, saying,

"You're allowed to Cum once tonight but don't think about Lynx."

Illicit thoughts had already entered my mind and my friend's dark cock was going to keep me masturbating in loving pleasure.

Later that week the morning dawned sunny despite my dark mood, I was cleaning a bathroom when the doorbell sounded. I walked quickly to open the door, Mistress Solange appeared in the hall below me as Mistress Chen arrived on the front step with a pretty, dark haired, young foreign girl at her side, whose eyes were wide open staring at me as I descended the stairs. I was naked with just coloured thigh high stockings and matching mid heeled shoes. As I made my way down, my large breasts and cock were bouncing quite out of control, I'm ashamed to say.

The young girl was wearing a short blue silk dress, which was strapless and gathered tightly by two loops across each of her breasts, these were held captive by a grooved pin threaded down through them. As I looked wondering just how the pin appeared to defy gravity, Mistress Chen reached out and pulled it free from the loops of the youngsters dress.

The blue silk whispered down the young tanned body, smoothly revealing brown nipples on nice full breasts, a small belly, and there, between her legs, a perfect cock. I could feel my dick hardening as I gazed upon her, she was exquisite, I stood lost in her beauty.

Like so many I love Shemales, a shapely female form with full breasts but with that obvious statement of arousal, a hard cock. There is no faking their desire, a Shemale's cock is a visual sign, always ready to rise to an orgasm.

The youngster gazed at me appraisingly, noting my large breasts and hardly missing my cock looking straight back at her.

"I can see you both approve of each other," said the Mistress.

I looked again at Suchada's cock which was slowly becoming engorged whilst she looked me over.

"You should greet each other properly," the Mistress smiled.

We closed for a hug, our breasts squashing together and cocks tangling, I kissed her sweet lips and thought she was the most wonderful girl ever. She responded to my kiss with fervour, though I could think only of our cocks nudging each other, I pushed gently against her. She pushed back, rubbing her dick up my belly, mine had slipped under her balls, nudging towards her ass pussy.

"Show Suchada her duties and fit a cock cage," ordered our Mistress.

I took Suchada to the stables to fit her cage. Not knowing how tight her asshole was, I put my finger in my mouth and wet it well, bending her over to inspect her small but perfectly formed ass and gently probed the lovely puckered ring.

I was surprised when there was barely any resistance to my probing.

"I have trained for some while to master various muscles," she smiled.

I judged a medium butt plug would do and I openly sucked my finger, she smiled again clearly at ease.

"I'm clean, another aspect to my washing routine.". She told me that she was at a school for Shemales near her village to reach a high level of control and compliance.

"How old are you," I asked.

"Nineteen," she replied and went on to explain that the regime was tough, often food deprivation was used as punishment and, as she worked in the kitchen, she devised a way to smuggle food to those suffering hunger.

"I made a ball of cheese, went into the toilet and stuffed it up my ass, I used the disposable douche installed in all the toilets to wash myself out, then packed food up as far as the cheese."

The greedy youngsters would often clamour to suck her ass, tongues probing to get every last morsel.

Like me, she also had a strict rule not to cum and had to exercise her cock muscle control to avoid a 'sticky' situation.

I looked at her amazed, with the level of hormones she has taken all that time, no wonder she was such a clever, sexy Tgirl.

I showed her where we would sleep and warned her both of the obvious and hidden cameras.

Two weeks passed and we performed our duties, Suchada had been with the Mistress four times now, to my three, each time for a whole afternoon, I was jealous but confused over just which Shemale I was jealous of.

I was startled just after we had gone to bed, when young slave slipped from her own bed, crawled across the floor and slipped under the covers of mine.

"You will get us both punished," I whispered.

"Let me get to the other side of you away from the camera," she replied.

Suchada explained she had watched Mistress Chen from the security room door as she rapidly scanned all the night video from six different cameras playing on the screens at the same time.

It still took a long while and Suchada had concentrated on just our 2 darkened bedroom shots, the clock hands whirling round and round.

It was then that Suchada told me she had been brutally raped by a neighbour; this had put her off anal sex for good. I loved this beautiful T girl but it now seems unlikely it will be fully consummated.

Hopefully right now she was here to play, she was really cute. I kissed her lips, nose, throat and pert young nipples, I couldn't kiss her enough. She wriggled like an eel and was off down the bed to visit my hardening cock. Cool lips slipped very loosely around it, hardly stimulating it enough to achieve full erection, before letting it subside again.

I had managed to grab her cute bum, stroking it and trying to draw her cock towards me, she wriggled and used her cock to hit my cheeks but I kept missing it with my mouth. She giggled again around my stiffening cock, I snagged her cock as it brushed by my mouth again and sucked on it hard to draw it into captivity.

Suchada tasted sweet and somehow pure but her mind certainly wasn't as she flicked her tongue around the ridge of my glans and teased the tip of my cock. It was now a solid bar straining to reach her mouth as she backed away and flicked her tongue at it like a matador toying with a bull.

This bull is going to charge and you'd better not lose your teeth I thought. I felt those cool lips over my shaft and she slid further down, on and on, till her nose hit my pubic bone. How could she take all that so easily, her throat control must have been brilliant and I swear her tonsils were gently squeezing me, something was.

I was doing my utmost to please her, licking and sucking her cock, teasing it into a hard shaft. Suddenly I was in danger of cumming, which she must have realised, sliding me out of her mouth to say.

"I command you to cum," in the tone of a mistress.

Continuing against all the rules to work me up to a great climax, I spurted down her throat, over her tonsils and filled her up to the back teeth. I was a sticky white fountain, spurting the load of cum denied me for so long.

With her mouth full, she was grinding hard against my grateful mouth, whilst bashing her soft little belly against my face.

She came suddenly, one gush, long and strong with no real following loads. I rolled it around my mouth, my tongue whirling and tasting it until at last I swallowed the delicious tasting liquid and reluctantly allowed her cock to withdraw. I sucked and kissed that beautiful organ in loving ecstasy, draining every last drop of sweet cum.

Both spent, we kissed and cuddled, till she slipped away like a supple young ghost back to her bed, could we have been spotted? I will worry until the camera footage was viewed the next day.

Our duties continued, sharing many of the chores but Suchada did all the cooking, often Thai food which was delicious, almost as good as her. If we passed in a corridor I would often begin to harden just at the gorgeous sight of her, sometimes my cock got a squirt of cold window spray from her, with a silvery laugh, hers was always under control, her cock cage removed after a few short weeks.

Suchada would sometimes at such a passing, turn her back to me and as I did the same our bums slowly slid tantalisingly past each other, that got me working at control in case the cameras picked up on my burgeoning tool.

Once she turned sideways so her cock was towards me and I did the same we briefly kissed and our cocks touched and tangled, wow.

This nubile young cock teaser was a slippery handful and not just when she was wet from the shower, under the towel grabs of me and general flirting, if only with her eyes, made me want her more and more.

We returned from another day cleaning and cooking to find two photos pinned to the wall, it was from three day old surveillance stills of us touching cocks and later touching bums, the picture bore the notation 'see me at the garage' signed Mistress Chen. I apologised to Suchada.

"I shouldn't have stood so close."

"It was us, not you," she said.

We arrived at the garage and were directed to stand at an unfinished stud wall. Lots of thick vertical heavy timbers stood floor to ceiling and a wider gap where a narrow door might have hung.

The timbers each side of the 'doorway' had strong wide cable ties stapled to them, we were ordered to stand facing each other. Our bums were almost touching the 'doorframe' but were held clear by two short metal spikes.

The mistress secured us tightly to the doorway and put 2 thick rubber rings around each of our cocks, the rings were attached to thin steel cables, the one from mine past Suchada's waist, through a vertical timber and up to a pulley system in the roof timbers.