Mia, Shemale Slave Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The one from her went past me in a similar fashion and were connected up above. The mistress set an electrical box on the ground which read 'cattle fence' and made connections to the short spikes close to the cheeks of our asses.

Turning on the machine, electrical arcs leapt from the spikes to Suchada's ass cheeks, she yelped and jerked away from them.

That movement pulled the cable and, as her cock went forward, her foreskin was pulled back from her glans. The cable also operated a large rocking mechanism which pulled my foreskin out over my cock, tugging it out almost by the roots. This had the effect of smacking the cocks together, hard.

She moved away, another mechanism allowed me to go back, only for the sparks to now hit me in the ass. Like Suchada, I lurched forward, pulling my foreskin back and dragging her forward by the dick, making our cocks clash again.

"I see you really like putting your pathetic cocks together," said Mistress Chen "perhaps they will make one good one."

With that she walked away, as our bodies continued to crash into one another, by now hurting us a lot. We struggled to lessen the effect on each other but the electrical jolts were worse then, the cruel mistress Chen had made sure we would suffer, no doubt she was recording on us via a hidden camera.

Five minutes later, we were on the verge of cumming but the machine stopped. Our wracked bodies couldn't take much more but we weren't released for another 10 minutes, with no way to relieve the pain from both sides of our bodies. How were we going to sleep tonight with the risk of turning in our sleep onto the poor affected areas.

That night she got into my bed and lay close to me, I could smell the fragrance of her hair and couldn't resist kissing her neck and shoulder. She wiggled a little closer not quite touching but I could feel the heat from her bum; this wonderfully cute shemale hadn't resented me at all for our punishment.

I stroked her upper back and her smooth belly, she was so and soft and just gorgeous, my ravaged cock was rising up looking to nudge the cutest but most painful bum in my world.

She must have felt it, like a questing hound, nosing around for the perfect resting place.

Again, gingerly moving fractions of an inch toward me, she aligned the cleft of her bum with my dick and I bridged the gap to her puckered rosebud.

I didn't want to overstep the mark but could not sleep with the siren of all sphincters calling me, my cock was eager to knock on that heavenly portal.

I didn't move, scared of a rebuke but the sexy minx squeezed a little more my way, putting just the slightest pressure on me and with immaculate control opened her ring and virtually sucked me in. I bet if she sat in a puddle she could empty it - now there's a game we could play!

I slipped in just a little way, she fully trusted me not to do anything further, I was the luckiest person in the world but such a dilemma! I simply must not move my rigid rod, when all my body wanted was to do just that. But it acted to stop either of us turning over, as we attempted to sleep. I think I spent half the night worrying that I might push in further and the other half thinking exultantly, 'YES.'

We barely slept all night but managed to stay in the same position, easing away from the painful areas, getting up early to shower and inspected the bruises on each other.

"I owe you one," I said.

"I know," she replied, as she looked at my ass. "I'll collect just as soon as I can."

The little minx really meant it. . .

I could hardly wait.

Suchada was in the shower as I sat on the toilet watching her, cleaning my teeth. My breasts swaying with the effort, attempting not to spill the cup of water I was holding.

She turned this way and that, displaying herself as she was washed, I rubbed my dick against the porcelain, gaining both visual and sensual arousal. My cock was threatening to peep over the rim of the seat, so I leant forward, sliding my hips back to allow more angle and room for my swelling tool.

She positioned herself to block the camera's view and motioned to me to get up as she wanted to pee; I shook my head and mouthed no, looking down to where my cock was peeping over the seat.

With that she stood facing me, stroking her hands down her body, over erect nipples and the swell of her breasts sliding on down her belly to rest each side of her dick, which she thrust out lewdly. The half hard, cute organ was aimed through the glass toward me and as she strained to pee it rose, seeming to stare into my eyes.

Quick thinking prompted me to gulp a mouth full of water and I leant back revealing my rigid cock. As she started her flow, I opened my mouth in a mime of catching her pee, allowing the water to fall from the corners of my mouth to dribble in shining rivulets down my breasts to drip onto my throbbing cock.

She lifted her dick, her stream rising higher, I emptied the rest of the water over my head and she laughed delightedly.

It was several days later that we found ourselves naked in a secluded part of the garden, hoeing weeds in the hot sun. We had drunk a lot of lemonade in an attempt to cool down when Suchada turned toward me, smiling.

"I need to pee."

I returned her smile, kneeling as I did so, opening my mouth and beckoning her to me.

She walked gracefully to stand in front of me; already she was rising just with the thoughts of our play. A sudden splash hit me in the face, until she improved her aim to pee directly into my mouth. I gulped as much as I could but the golden stream splashed over me soaking my naked body. Just as before, she lifted her dick and soaked my head, hot piss streamed down my face and shoulders, I could feel it running down the crease of my ass, wetting my legs.

I sucked her dick gently, bringing her up to full hardness. Here, away from any cameras, I thought we could indulge ourselves for a little while.

I don't know if it was the large amount I'd just drunk or the lemonade earlier but I needed to pee as well.

"My turn I said," smiling.

Suchada knelt but then suddenly rose, laughing, to run away. My stream caught her in the small of her back and across her ass cheeks, rivulets ran down her retreating thighs. I ran after her still peeing, hosing to and fro, till she slipped and fell into the path of my piss. I was almost finished but the last of my golden rain splashed on her face and she lifted it up to accept the last gushes in her mouth, smiling sweetly. I stood, dripping, over her as she slowly licked her lips, then pulled me down towards her inviting mouth. A few more drops were coaxed from me by my smiling lover and I kissed her wet lips.

"Mia, Suchada," came the voice of our Mistress, Solange.

We hurried to her, Suchada partly behind me to shield her hard dick; she walked as fast as she dare with without smacking her thighs and thereby keeping her dick hard.

Our Mistress was in a tiny white bikini, she had been at the pool earlier sunbathing and was conscious that part of the garden could be overlooked by neighbours. As she approached her tits were bouncing and her cock was bulging, threatening to burst out of the taut material. Just before we got her, the material failed and her lovely cock jutted out on view. Now secluded, she didn't bother to tuck it away.

"Mia, take this silly garment off," she said,

"It was never really big enough and when I see you two, naked and hot it seems superfluous."

I Stood behind my Mistress, undid the halter top and slowly revealed her lovely breasts to the admiring gaze of my Thai lover. Kneeling, I slid the white bottoms down her smooth shapely legs, the waist band caught briefly forcing her cock down only to spring back up fully erect.

"We could use the hose to cool down," suggested Suchada, wanting to wash the smell of pee from us both.

"Go fetch it," came the order.

Suchada brought the hose toward us and unleashed a fine cold spray straight up in the air, a shimmering, rainbow coloured mist umbrella centred over herself. As she walked closer then I too was engulfed and finally, the Mistress as well.

"Its fun," said Solange and twirled around next to me under the spray, her cock hitting my legs, I took hold of it firmly, looking for her permission, in her eyes. Suchada turned off the hose and stroked our Mistress, across her shoulders, back and ass, a sensual massage. I, meanwhile was doing the same to her tits and cock, as she kissed me.

She enjoyed being the centre of attention, two naked slaves stroking and teasing her to full arousal, Songsuda sliding her hands up her owner's thighs and kissing her ass, me kissing her breasts.

Our Mistress turned to Suchada, kissing her and indicating they lie on the grass.

The youngster kneaded her Mistress's breasts as she too was fondled.

"Suck me, Mia," our owner ordered, "Make me hard and wet to enter this sweet young thing."

I was fearful for Suchada, with her aversion to anal sex after having been raped, looking at her for guidance, she nodded slightly. I, of course, would willingly take her place but she was a slave and would endure it.

I laid beside my Mistress, kissing and sucking at her hard erection, making it wet and slippery with saliva. She meanwhile had coaxed the Thai youngster to lie on her back, legs held under her knees.

She positioned herself, ready to thrust into the offered anus. I leaned forward and licked the puckered ring, tasting my lover's lemon oil and the tangy overtones of her ass. Pushing my tongue into her, I lubricated the soft pink lining to receive her Mistress, guiding the cock gently to its goal.

A slow thrust and our proud owner was sliding into her slave, she kept her back straight as she started to pump away at the willing youngster, thrusting harder now and settling into a steady rhythm.

"She's dry, give me more saliva," my Mistress ordered, as she pulled out her dick.

I bent to coat her cock with spit and again licked wetly at the tender orifice of her desire.

With renewed vigour the fucking continued, I knelt next to them and put my mouth over Suchada's limp dick, awakening it with small kisses as it bobbed about. It grew slowly, then I sucked, the sensation lost in the feelings of the hard cock sliding up her ass. I sucked harder, tugging at it to raise it solid and firm. I knew she had to receive pleasure to take her mind off previous anal violations.

I lifted one knee and placed it to the other side of her, straddling her face. Her lips rose to meet my hard cock and she sucked me as fervently as I sucked her.

It took a while, even with all the sensations building within her, for the young slave to orgasm. A big spurt of her cum launched from her dick, filling my mouth with her delicious cum.

I was facing my Mistress's belly, she lifted my head and we kissed, I passed some of the sweet nectar I held and we savoured it between us as she continued fucking away. I felt her tense, throw her head back and shove extra hard into the soft ass beneath her.

She climaxed, I lowered my head to see her thrusting a firm cum slicked dick one more time into the yielding hole which seemed to devour it. Our Mistress withdrew and raised her cock to my lips for cleaning.

I eagerly swallowed the dark cum smeared weapon as far as I could into my mouth, sucking noisily, as I cleaned the spicy tasty mixture from her. As my Mistress softened I took the opportunity to squeeze her shaft to taste the last drops of pure nectar from her cock.

My own cock was receiving a lovely sucking from my Suchada, I moaned as I neared orgasm. She increased suction, tugging my foreskin with her lips until, with a thrust I came, spurting strongly into her mouth. She swallowed, then sucked me gently, extracting every drop from my loins.

I turned and kissed her using my tongue, tasting myself on her lips and tongue, she no doubt tasting from me the mixture of their copulation. Leaving her lying tired on the ground, I knelt between her legs kissing her soft, slightly dilated, ass pussy.

I bent to lick the cleft of her ass, from just under her tiny balls down to the smeared mixture of ass and cum. The spicy, tangy taste of her insides was dominant over the sticky cum which was still oozing from her. I lapped further toward the ground cleaning the soft cheeks of her ass, then back up to lick and suck at her pussy.

I managed to get a mouthful of their copulating juices and turned to my Mistress for permission to swallow.

"Show me," she ordered, I opened my mouth displaying the earthy, viscous mixture coating my tongue and threatening to spill from my lips.

"Swallow," came the command and I gazed into her eyes as I slowly allowed the last of their union to slide down my throat.

"Time to prepare dinner," said our Mistress and we all walked naked towards the house, the Mistress with her arm around Suchada. I hung back to better observe our owner's lovely pert ass and Suchada's sweet bottom swaying gracefully as she daintily walked along. I loved them both, did I say - I'm a sucker for a pretty ass?