Mia Wants to Watch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Take it off, Gram," I said. "You're sweating."

"No, dear, I don't think I should," said Gram. "But it is rather warm."

After a couple of sips of wine, Gram got warmer, gave in, and took off her pullover. That action, arms up, hoisted her breasts up tight against her shirt as she took her sweater off. I could see right away why she usually wore a bra. So could everyone sitting nearby. Gram's nipples were prominent. Indeed, I couldn't really stop looking at her chest, and she was getting a lot of glances from nearby tables.

"I think I'd like to go home and put on a bra, Mia" said Gram. "OK?"

"Good idea," I said. "I had no idea." I lowered my voice to a whisper, "Your nipples are awesome, Gram!"

"Thank you!" she whispered back. "Now let's go!"

We hurried home, but, when we arrived, we found the front door locked, Gram said, "Damn." Reaching into her purse: "No key. We'll go around back."

It was dark, as we made our way around the side of the house. from the sliding glass door on the back patio, the outside door to the guest room Mom and I were using.

Gram glanced in the slider, and gasped. I turned to see.

In the dim light inside, there was Devin facing us, sitting naked on the blue quilt on Mom's bed, masturbating.

Facing Devin, on the blue quilt at the bottom edge of the bed was my Mom, also naked, also masturbating, apparently, based on the movement of her right arm, and the likely location of her hand.

"We should go!" hissed Gram, pulling on my arm.

"They can't see us, out here in the dark," I whispered. "So long as we stand back here." I pulled my sweater off and put my right hand under my shirt, tweaking my left nipple.

"What are you doing?" hissed Gram.

"This is my chance!" I whispered back. "I'm going to see how sensitive my nipples are when I'm aroused, because I'm aroused now."

"Oh, my God," said Gram.

I pulled off my shirt. Half-naked on the back patio, I could see my Mom and Devin naked and pleasuring themselves inside. "Take off your shirt, Gram! Show me! Help me!"

I know I sounded totally crazy, but it worked. Gram pulled off her shirt, in solidarity, I guess. Even in the dark, I could see her proud nipples standing out.

"What now?" whispered Gram. She sounded a little freaked out.

"Oh, geez, Gram," I whispered. "Your nipples!"

"I know, Sweetie," Gram said. "They're something ... they stick out a lot, right?"

Mom and Devin were rubbing away inside. Gram was showing me her tits. I was so turned on.

"So, Gram, what do I do?" I whispered.

"Try twisting them," she whispered, twisting her own left nipple with her right hand. "Can you lift your breast and suck one?" Gram lifted her left breast to her mouth and sucked her nipple.

This was so hot! "I'll try," I hissed. I lifted my left breast to my mouth and sucked in on my nipple. "Oh, shit! That's amazing!"

"Let me help," whispered Gram. She reached out and took my left breast from my hand, and leaned in and sucked my nipple.

"Oh, shit!" I said, a bit too loudly.

I heard a scuffle inside. I'm not sure Gram heard anything, she was still sucking on my left tit.

The glass door slid open, and my Mom was staring at us.

"What the hell?" she said.

"Hi, Mom," I said.

Gram let my nipple drop from her mouth and looked up. "Hi, Lena."

"What the hell?" said Mom, again.

"You're naked," said Gram.

"I know I'm naked," said Mom. "What are you two doing here?"

"I needed a bra," said Gram.

"What the hell?" said Mom, again.

"What's going on?" Devin, his voice floating out of the dimness.

"Gram is out here sucking my tit," I called. "And Mom is standing here naked yelling 'what the hell.'"

"I'm not sucking any more, Mia," said Gram.

"Not for now, you're not," I said, teasingly.

"What are you two doing half-naked on the patio?" demanded my naked Mom.

"We were watching you and Devin, fully naked, masturbating together, on your bed" I said.

"Shit," said Mom. "Shit, shit, shit."

"We thought you were going to be gone for a while," came Devin's voice, from inside.

"I needed a bra," said Gram. "My nipples are too big."

"Well, duh, Mom," said my Mom, still standing naked in the sliding glass doorway in front of us.

"Can we come in?" Gram asked.

"Damn it, OK," said Mom. "Get in here."

Gram and I, with bare breasts, trouped into the guest room. My naked Mom closed the glass slider door behind us.

"I'm not finished," said Devin.

"Shut up," said Gram. "I'll see you finished."

"Oh, good, OK," said Devin.

"What the fuck?!" demanded Mom.

"We came home early because I needed a bra," said Gram.

"Her nipples were sticking out too much, people were ... noticing," I added.

"No shit," said Mom.

"And I forgot my key. The front door was locked." said Gram.

"I locked it," said Mom. "For privacy."

"I'm just sitting here," said Devin.

"On that blue quilt? That figures. We'll get to you," said Gram.

"So, we came around the back, to get in," I said.

"And we saw you two naked in here," said Gram.

"And I was aroused and my nipples were sensitive," I said.

"I wanted to help Mia, show her how it worked," said Gram.

"Suck her nipple to see if she might get off?" asked Mom. "Are you nuts?"

"Says the naked woman stopped in mid-masturbation," I said. "What's this about the blue quilt, Gram?"

"It's been used a lot in this family," said Gram.

"Damn it," said Mom. "Damn it. Damn it."

"Do you think Gram sucking your nipple might get you off?" asked Devin.

"Shut up!" said Mom.

"I think so," I said.

"I'm pretty sure it would get me off, seeing Kristy suck your nipple," said Devin.

"That'll do, dear," said Gram.

"Shit," said Mom. "Shit, shit, shit."

I laughed. "This is a crazy situation! Everybody trying to get off, and freaked out at the same time!"

Mom sat back down on the bed, facing Devin. In the dim light we could all see one another. Devin was still holding his erection. Mom's hands were clasped in her lap, sort of pushing against herself down there. Gram had her hands up, covering her nipples, and covertly rubbing those nipples with her palms.

"I don't know what we should do, now, with all this," said Mom. "I don't know."

I sat down next to Mom, on that blue quilt. Gram sat next to Devin, at the other end of the bed, facing us. Gram put her hand with Devin's on his erection.

"Well, I'm pretty turned on, right now," I said. "I'm guessing you all are, too."

"I am," said Devin.

"I can tell," said Gram, squeezing him.

"This is all just too much, so wrong," said Mom. "But I don't know what to do next, how to get beyond this."

I laid a hand on top of hers, clasped in her lap. She looked at me, in the dimness.

"Well," I said. "I still wonder whether my nipples are as sensitive as Gram's"

At this, Devin leaned over and took one of Gram's nipples in his mouth. She gasped, as he leaned into her, supporting his body with one hand on each side of her hips.

"Oh, God," said Gram. "Sorry, Lena!" Gram began pumping up and down where Devin's hand had been.

"Oh, wow," I said. "And we're off! I know I like to watch, now! Mom? are you OK?"

"I'm OK, Mia," said Mom, clasping my hand between hers in her lap. I could feel how wet she was down there, so I wriggled my fingers a little.

"Ohhh," gasped Mom. "This is just wrong! But, well ..." She didn't move my hand away. Instead, she leaned over me, like Devin was leaning over Gram, and took one of my nipples in her mouth.

"Oh, Mom!" I sighed, closed my eyes, and began to work my fingers on her, in her, as she sucked on my nipple.

Sighs from the bed opposite, a second later, and my eyes opened to see Gram and Devin looking at us. Gram wiping her hand on the bedspread.

"You're watching us," I sighed.

"Are your nipples sensitive?" asked Devin.

"Oh, yes. Oh, yes," I answered.

"Are you going to orgasm?" asked Gram.

"Ohhh, yesss, I am!" I moaned as I came, and as Mom groaned into my breast, climaxing along with me, as I fingered her.

"Wow," said Devin.

Mom sat up. "Wow, and so no, no, no." she said.

"It's a bit late for that, Lena," said Gram.

"I know it sounds bad, Gram," I said. "But I'd really like to suck on your nipples."

"Maybe your Mom could join you, sometime, to do that," said Devin.

"No, no, no ... but, OK, it's possible I can imagine it, imagine anything, after all this," sighed my Mom.

"I'd love to see that," said Devin.

"I'll bet you would," said Gram. "Devin, you're a pervert."

I laughed. "It was pretty exciting to all come together, though, wasn't it? Were you thinking about Mom the whole time, Devin?"

"You all were on my mind, and quite exciting," said Devin.

"It was ridiculously exciting, and wrong," said Mom.

"So, I guess you two are going to stay for a while, then?" asked Gram.

"Please do," said Devin.

"You're going to have to get some more furniture," I said.

"What for?" asked Gram.

"So, we have the room to do things, in comfort," I said. "We can keep the blue quilt. Sounds like there's a story there."

Mom laughed loudly, as Gram and Devin smiled.

"We've come this far," said Mom. "I think we're staying for a while."

I said, "I'd like to stay and come!" I laughed.

"I'll watch!" laughed Devin.

"Well, that's settled, anyway," said Gram.

Mom took my hand in hers and squeezed it tight. "You're going to be OK, Mia, right?"

"I'm OK, Mom," I replied. "You?"

"Yeah, I think so," Mom said. "All this still seems wrong, weird, but I don't think I care."

"Me, neither," I said. Our hands squeezed together again.

12