Miami Heat Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I cried out as he thrust in and out. He was thinner than Andy, but longer and it felt weird and wrong. My body however, started responded with fire everything inside me burned painfully. I bit back a moan as I shuddered into a climax. Rick laughed. "You fucking like that you dirty slut bag whore? Do you like my cock fucking your tight snatch after another man blew his load inside you? Huh? Do you?"

I spat in his face as my body clenched around his cock and Rick wiped it away and slapped me across the face hard. He rammed up into me and my body trembled as he came with a grunt. As he slipped out, another rock solid cock pressed into me, sliding in and out with ease from the slippery cum that his friends had left. I cried and cried, not believing that this was happening to me. My phone suddenly rang but the cock inside me didn't stop. I heard someone pick up my phone. I had closed my eyes, no longer wanting to see what was happening. The camera still clicked in the background and I shuddered as my body climaxed violently on the new cock inside me.

"Hello?" Andy answered my phone. I could hear the smirk in his voice. "No, she's a little...busy right now."

I heard someone yelling on the other line and recognized Sean's voice. I screamed out his name in terror and pain as the cock inside me shuddered and blew its load. Andy laughed, "It looks like she has something to say."

He walked over to me and slid his dick into my cum-dripping pussy and then put his now lubricated cock against my asshole. I screamed in pain as his dick pushed savagely into my ass. Andy was holding the phone to my ear and I heard Sean yelling.

"Sean..." I whispered in pain and he went quiet.

"Áine?!" Sean yelled.

"I can't...Sean! Help me please!" I screamed in pain as Andy pushed fully into my ass and started pumping vigorously. I moaned in discomfort and pain as Andy took the phone away from me and put it up to his ear.

"Your girl certainly knows how to take cock." Andy groaned, "Especially up the ass; it's even tighter than her pussy."

Sean's voice started yelling loudly again but I couldn't hear what he was saying. My mind was a glaze of pain and horror. This was really happening. Andy's movements became harsher.

"Oh God, you know Sean, that's your name right? You know, I think...I'm gonna....UUNNNGGHHHH!!" Andy blew his load up my ass and I cried out as my body reacted to the hot cum shooting into my bowels. I came hard and cried out, mortified. I had cum when I was being raped up the ass. I felt defeated. There was nothing that they couldn't do to me.

"Well fuck, buddy, she ain't even fightin' anymore. I guess I did something for her that you never could." Andy huffed and pulled out of my ass. I sobbed as he put up the phone to my ear as I sagged against my bonds.

"Listen you fucking bastard, I will find you and fucking rip you apart with my bare fucking hands! You give her back to me!" Sean roared through the phone. I sighed and moaned, unable to speak.

"Áine, baby, hold on...I'll find you, I'll get you home, hold on baby!" Sean recognized my pain filled groan and I cried out a wordless sound as a cock pressed I into my ass and started pumping. I tried to get away but then someone started pushing into my pussy. I screamed and my eyes flew open. Rick was in my ass and the fourth guy was filling my pussy which wasn't as lubricated as it had been before. They synchronized their movements inside and I could feel my body stretching uncomfortably as they slammed into me over and over again. I was horrified to feel the pain turn to pleasure and I started to moan as waves of pleasure crashed over me.

"Ha ha! I wish you could see this buddy," Andy said sarcastically, "You're girls' taking two cocks at once and boy is she loving it! Here take a listen!"

The evil bastard put the phone up to my mouth as I started to cum. Sean would know the sound but I bit back the scream and instead pleaded to him in gasps, "Sean...I can't...my body...I don't want...I....AGGHHHH...please help...me...!"

"I know baby, I know, you don't want this, just how many?" Sean asked.

"Four...Andy...Rick..." My muscles clenched around the two cocks in my body and words became impossible as they both came at the same time inside me. I screamed and my body shuddered. I lost consciousness as I saw Andy coming towards me with a knife in his hand and an evil smile on his face.

----------------------------------------

The cops didn't trust me to leave the house as I paced up and down my living room, they watched my anger boil over several times. After they had me call her cell phone and that had been the worst twenty minutes in my life. They hadn't even been able to get a signal and triangulate her position. I roared and slammed my fists down onto the granite countertop in the kitchen, my eyes burning in fury. I remembered Áine sitting on the counter, laughing, and then Áine and I drinking beers together and listening to her tell me stories about Ireland and her childhood.

An officer came up behind me but I growled in warning. They backed away without a word. These pig bastards were hardly even trying. I even saw one tent his slacks when Áine started coming against her will on the phone. I was going to wait until they weren't looking at then I would be gone, out that door and banging down every door in the city until I fucking found her. I should have brought her with me to my meeting, I should have...I should have done so many things! I couldn't wait any longer; these stupid bastards hadn't even checked the beach where I knew that she had been taken. I just knew it in my gut and they weren't willing to go on a gut instinct.

I threw a disgusted look at the cops in my living room and stalked towards the door. One of them tried to stop me but I easily threw him off.

"Sir, you can't go out alone!" They yelled.

"Then fucking follow me!" I snapped and walked into my garage. I opened the door, slipped into my black McLaren and screamed out of the driveway past the Lamborghini. Once that beast was on the pavement, the tires stuck and I shot forward, weaving in and out of police vehicles and tore onto the highway. By then, officers were just pulling onto the street behind me. I gunned it and heard on the police radio in the car (the antenna was hidden sleekly into the curves of the car) that a black McLaren F1 was aiding in a police search for a missing girl. Police vehicles cut off the entrances to the highway and I screamed down the road going at least 120 mph. I drifted around corners until I reached the beach parking lot and saw Áine's lime green Audi R8 sitting in the parking lot. I slammed my brakes on and shuddered to a stop next to the car, the police came driving in a few minutes later as I stalked around her car. Her purse was lying on the pavement, kicked under the narrow opening between her front fender and the ground. I pulled it out and saw that he cell phone was missing. She must have called me just before they grabbed her...smart girl.

The police came running up and took her purse as evidence from my hands and my chest started to ache and I could feel the back of my eyes burning. Was I really going to cry? I hadn't known that Áine meant so much to me... A police woman came up and put her hand on my shoulder.

"Relax, it's a panic attack. Look, we're going to find those bastards, and we're going to find Miss. O'Conner." Her voice was harsh. She knew what Áine was going through, she knew what those men could and probably were doing to her. I closed my eyes and sat down on the hood of Áine's car. I closed my eyes and thought. I was a writer...I wrote thrillers, horrors, and mysteries. How was this any different? I knew these guys; I knew them because I created scumbags like them for my stories. They were all about making a point. They wouldn't kill her unless she really pissed them off. They would leave her somewhere that meant something to me. It was night and as I opened my eyes to look out over the water, I swore.

"Check the beach!" I roared and started running down to the shoreline. Several cops followed me, spreading out to canvas the dark beach. I heard a car start and looked up on the highway to see a blue van take off down the street. I pointed towards it and alerted the police who took off after it and I ran down the beach to where Áine had kicked that prick's ass. I saw a dark lump lying on the ground and my heart felt like it was screaming inside my chest as adrenaline pumped through me. I sprinted towards the shape and saw Áine sprawled out on the ground, unconscious. Her pale skin glowed in patches under the bright moon and I realized that it was in patches because of the massive amount of blood coating her pale freckled skin.

The sand around her was stained and I could practically smell the blood seeping into the sand. I roared for help and rolled Áine onto her back. Her white skirt was stained red profusely in some spots and it was shoved up around her hips. Her panties were missing but that wasn't what startled me. An EMT rushed over with a light and I saw that her thighs were stained red, her face was swollen and bloody as were her arms and exposed stomach. I saw the white gooey semen coating her crotch and thighs, mixing with the blood there. Her lips were tinged a soft blue and a police officer pulled me back as the EMT's started to perform CPR. Áine wasn't breathing...

I sunk down to my knees and watched helplessly from the side as the paramedics tried to revive her. If she died...sorrow engulfed me at the thought of such a vibrant and potent life being so brutally snuffed out. It was cruel to watch as the paramedics performed CPR, not knowing if she was going to make it, but then I heard a faint but steady female gasp come from Áine. She was still unconscious but now that paramedics could move her as they used a breather bottle to help her breath. I saw bruises on her ribs and her neck as they lifted to stretcher and put her into the ambulance that had pulled onto the beach. They drove off and I sat there a few seconds longer.

"Sir, could you come with me, please?" I heard the female officer ask. I stood numbly and looked at her.

"Did you catch them?" I asked, my lips drawn back into a snarl.

She looked uncomfortable and pressed a button on her shoulder radio. "Central, this is Murphy; did you catch that blue GMC van yet?"

"Murphy, this is Central; that would be a positive. But the van was empty and deserted; it's being towed to CSI right now. We think that the Perps took off in separate cars." The officer's radio crackled. I growled and stalked past her and towards my McLaren.

"Sir, we'll find them. Right now, you need to be somewhere else." She yelled at me. I ignored her until she grabbed my arm and jerked me around with surprising vigor. She dropped her voice, "When I was raped, no one cared except the police; I was alone when I woke up, alone and scared out of my mind. You need to be at that fucking hospital, not chasing dead ends."

I realized that she was right. I ran towards my McLaren and weaved in and out between the police cars again and sped off towards the sound of the sirens. I caught up quickly to the ambulance and followed it to the hospital where I parked and ran after the stretcher. The look on my face must have stopped them from questioning me but they wouldn't let me into the ER. I had to walk back to the waiting room and pace. The nurse behind the desk told me to sit down and be patient more than once but I shot her a look once and she stopped.

I walked past a crying woman holding a bloody teddy bear in her lap like a child. I looked down at her as she started to get a hold on her emotions. I walked away and when I had walked back, she was watching me, tears flooding down her face.

"Ma'am, are you alright?" I asked gently, my own rage put on hold so I could help her. I hated seeing women in distress and this woman was clearly in distress. She started sobbing again.

"My...my baby...Sarah...she, she...I told her not to play in the street..." The mother sobbed. She dug through her purse with shaking fingers and pulled out a picture of a blond haired little girl with soft brown eyes. The child couldn't be more than four. In the picture, the girl was holding a teddy bear. I looked at the bear in the mother's lap. It was the same bear. I knelt down in front of her and wiped the blood from the mother's hands off of the picture using my shirt before it could stain. I then grabbed some tissues and started to clean the mother's hands. I didn't know why I was doing it, but I felt like I was somehow helping Áine by helping this woman. I felt helpless already but this made me feel like I could do something, no matter how little.

"Th-thank you." The woman sobbed as I handed the picture to her so she could put it away. She couldn't seem to look at it for too long before becoming completely inconsolable. She looked down at me and saw that I had blood staining my clothes as well, mostly on my knees where the sand had been stained with Áine's blood when I knelt next to her. Her eyes widened a little at the sight and I swallowed my building rage, trying to hide it but she saw it in my eyes.

"What happened?" She whispered. I stood up and sat down in the chair next to her and looked at my bloodstained hands. I had wiped the residual blood off of them but they were stained red and burned as my blood boiled. I shook my head and she rested a shaking hand on my arm. "We're in grief together." She breathed.

I looked over to her with wide eyes and knew that she was right. My hands shook so I balled them into fists and swallowed heavily. "I was with my girlfriend this morning...I had to go to see my publisher and she wanted to go shopping so she did and...and I walk into my publisher's office and..." My breathing was heavy and I had to pause to take a few deep breaths, the mother watched me with tears in her eyes. I took one last deep breath and spoke again, "My cell phone rang. It was her, it was my Áine...I answered the phone expecting...God, I don't know what I was expecting but it wasn't what I heard. She was screaming at the top of her lungs; I could hear men ordering other men around telling them to 'grab her legs' and 'get a hold on her' and I realized that Áine was being kidnapped."

"Oh my God..." The mother breathed, putting a shaking hand to her agape mouth. "It's okay; go on, it's better to t-talk about i-it."

I nodded and swallowed, "I heard her scream some more and then nothing, the connection was lost, she somehow hung up, I'm not sure but then I just...I called the cops and told them everything that had just happened. I mean, Áine of all people didn't deserve this...she had just moved here from Northern Ireland."

The mother started to cry at my story and my voice grew rougher as I kept talking. "It got late and the cops told me to call Áine's cell phone around 5 when they got all of this equipment set up in my house that was supposed to be able to locate her position via cell phone towers and...I'm not sure how it works, but I called her anyway. A man answered the phone. He was the one who took her, he molested her on the beach the day before and I could hear...in the background...I could...Oh God..."

I started to cry silently, tears slipping down my face. It was much harder to talk about than I had originally thought. The mother wrapped her hand in mine and looked at me with tearful eyes. She knew my pain.

"Tell me." She whispered.

I took a deep breath, "They were raping her."

The woman gasped and shook her head, "That's horrible, you could hear it?"

"Twenty minutes of it as the guy taunted me, holding the phone up Áine as she was tied up and at one point he told me that two guys were raping her at once. I think I lost it then...that was when the rage hit me. I started screaming into the phone, threatening him. I looked at the cops listening and they weren't doing a damn thing. Some of them were even turned on by the sounds of Áine...of her...as she came against her will. I heard it all; I knew what was going on because she's my girl, and I knew that it was killing her." I cried, not even bothering to wipe away the slow tears. The woman's hand trembled in my own. "They hung up on me and I sat there, not allowed to exit my own house because the cops were afraid that I would kill those men if I found them. Why would they be afraid? If they really wanted to do their job, they would have let me go...if I had been there moments before...I could have caught them pulling Áine out of the blue GMC van and killed them before they did the same thing to someone else. As it was, I got there right when they were speeding away and Áine was bleeding out, unconscious on the beach. She wasn't breathing and the paramedics did CPR for a good five minutes before she barely started to rasp in air... That's all I know... it's all I know..."

"Y-you said b-blue GMC van?" The woman sobbed uncontrollably and I nodded.

"Powder blue, dents in the side..." I had memorized that van, hoping to find them but they ditched it.

"That van hit my Sarah...!" The woman screamed and started crying loudly and uncontrollably. The bloody teddy bear fell to the floor, leaving a red smear as her feet kicked it across the room as she had a fit. Nurses ran out from behind the desk and tried to restrain her but she threw them off and started stumbling towards the ER screaming her little girl's name. I knew that van had been pulling close to eighty or ninety just as it got out of my sight from the beach. If that van hit that little girl at that speed...there was no way the child was alive. Not if the mother had that much blood on her. The nurses restrained her and injected her with a sedative before rolling her away strapped to a gurney. I bent down to pick up the teddy bear and walked to the desk where a nurse, breathing heavily, sat back down.

"This..." I cleared my throat, my voice soft. "This was hers."

The nurse looked at the bear in my grasp and bit her lips to keep herself from crying. She grabbed some paper towels and wrapped the blood soaked bear up and handed it to a technician who took it away. She sighed and looked back at me, washing her hands. She motioned for me to do the same. I did and when she finished, she looked up at me, shaking her young head.

"The girl was pronounced dead on the scene but...the mother wouldn't believe us. I saw the child get wheeled in here. Grief is a powerful thing. Just looking at the girl was a horror show. Her head...it was completely caved in and the blood was everywhere the way that she was hit, it was killed instantly, but for some reason her body kept working. Kids are resilient like that. Her heart kept on pumping while her other organs shut down just pumping all the blood out of her. I don't know how it was possible...but..." The nurse shuddered and looked at me. I was silent in my grief and rage. My hands were still clenched at my sides and my entire body trembled under the intense emotions running through me.

"I'll go and check on your girlfriend for you if you'd like...?" The nurse asked gently. I nodded tersely and went back to sit down in the chair closest to the ER doors. The nurse was gone for about ten minutes before she came back, followed by a doctor who had blood on his gloves. I stood up, wavering slightly on my feet as my worry made me dizzy.

"Áine...?" I whispered. The doctor sighed and my stomach started to revolt. No, she couldn't be dead, not my Áine.

He peeled off his gloves and tossed them into a biohazard bin with a deep breath. He looked at me and nodded, "She'll live, but her wounds are very bad. She was raped badly, almost within an inch of her life. I don't think it would have been nearly as bad if her body hadn't fought against the intrusion. Just by the wounds inside alone, it's proof that she really didn't want this or enjoy it in any way. Her body literally refused to produce lubricant. She probably thought that she was with the heat and wetness but that was blood from tears in her vagina. Any climaxing feelings were false, her body refused to feel anything which proves that she strong if she was still speaking to you on the phone like you said. Her mind is incredibly resilient. But she'll be bed ridden for quite a few days." He shook his head, "I honestly don't know how she held on so long. She had a punctured lung but we managed to fix it before any real damage was caused. It was caused by one of five broken ribs and she had lacerations all over her skin with the worst ones around her wrists and ankles. She must have been putting up one hell of a fight. Her right shoulder was dislocated and she displaced a whole bunch of tendons in her left arm...she was bound tightly wherever they had her." The doctor looked disgusted. "I because a doctor to help people but this...this was the worst case I have ever seen when it came to rape. She's going to need some intensive therapy and I wouldn't be surprised if she has PTSD. She'll definitely have triggers perhaps for the rest of her life, but those triggers might help you figure out who did this to her. But she'll...she'll live. She's going to be okay."