Miami Magic

Story Info
A ride to Miami with benefits.
4.8k words
24.3k
4
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
drtruth
drtruth
383 Followers

I know, I know. I haven't posted anything here for over a year, but part of my nature is to be lazy when it comes to these things. This story is one of transformation; some might say corruption, so let's compromise and call it a corruptive transformation of a younger man by an older man, or maybe it was the corruption of an older man by a younger man, who knows? We will see where it ultimately leads. As always, the only satisfaction to be gained in writing and posting one of these is in the feedback and votes we receive. This is a story of a bi-sexual man on a trip who experiences sex with a younger man -- my first story of this type -- so let me know if it does something for those of you interested in the genre.

*

From middle Georgia, Miami is a long drive, but I didn't want the aggravation associated with air travel and renting a car. Besides, I had a book on tape, plenty of good music, and my new Z71 offered a really smooth, comfortable ride, so the 4 or 5 hours I might save by flying down didn't seem like such a big deal.

I left on a Thursday about noon with hopes of arriving around nine or ten that evening, which would allow me a good night's rest and get an early start on a long weekend the next morning.

The first part of the trip went by uneventfully, and by the time I got hungry and decided to stop for food, I was already well into the state of Florida. I watched the billboards to get some ideas on where to stop for supper, and finally decided on a Cracker Barrel. I wanted something more than fast food, but didn't want to lose too much time with the stop, so that seemed a reasonable choice.

I pulled in the crowded, but not overflowing parking lot, and found a place not far from the door, jumped out of the truck and stopped long enough to stretch before heading inside. I noticed a mom and dad giving their twin boys of around 5 a little time to burn off some energy before continuing on, and a sleepy looking young man of 19 or 20 sitting in one of the ubiquitous rockers with a small sign made from a box top that said, "Key Largo" propped up in his lap. I went inside and luckily had guessed right. The waitress was able to serve me shortly after I arrived. I ordered chicken and dumplings off the menu, visualizing a big pot of dumplings already made and ready to speed me on my way. My meal was out within a few minutes, and twenty-five minutes later I had eaten, paid, used the men's room, and was headed out the front door.

When I got out onto the deck, I noticed that the young man was still waiting for someone to offer him a ride. He looked like an ordinary kid, average height and weight, his light brown hair a little unkempt, and intelligent looking blue eyes, which opened wide enough to catch me looking at him.

He stared back at me for a moment and then asked, "Are you heading south?"

"I am. I am not going all the way to Key Largo, but I can get you to about 50-60 miles from there."

"Cool! That would be great if you are offering."

"Sure. Grab your backpack and let's roll."

The boy bent and reached between his legs, lifting a dark blue backpack as he rose. I turned and walked to the truck with him following behind, pressed the door unlock button on the key, and commented unnecessarily, "Jump in, it's open". He placed his pack in the bed of the truck, opened the door, climbed in and reached for the seatbelt, which he pulled across his chest and fastened into place as I put the truck into gear, wheeled out of the parking lot, and moments later back onto I-95.

We drove along quietly for a few minutes as I took stock of my passenger out of the corner of my eye. It was early summer, and he was wearing a pair of knee length khaki shorts that rode up his legs to about mid-thigh when he sat. He had very light colored, wispy hair on his long legs, and wore a white tee shirt that featured a picture of an eagle diving into some mystical scene, amid some Gothic looking script that I could not quite make out. His face was tanned, and could be classified as ruggedly handsome. I could tell that his nose had been broken at some point, but had never been fixed, which I suppose is what gave him the rugged look. Aside from the broken nose, the rest of his features were pleasing, if average.

"How long have you been traveling?"

"Well, let's see. I started out from Champagne, Illinois yesterday about 8 in the morning. I caught a good ride soon after I left, and he dropped me off here in Jacksonville about an hour before you picked me up. He got tired of driving late last night, and we stopped at a rest stop and slept for several hours. I don't think he was comfortable asking me to drive, and honestly, I was pretty tired myself, so I was glad when we stopped."

"I can imagine. My name is Mike. What's yours?"

"Well, that is pretty cool. My name is Mike too, although, everyone in my family calls me Michael since my dad and I have the same name, and they have always called him Mike. I guess age has its privileges", he quipped.

I allowed that he had that part right, and jokingly suggested that I call him Michael as well to keep from confusing myself. He laughed and nodded, and we settled into easy conversation. I discovered that he was a 21 year old senior at the University of Illinois majoring in business, and he had completed his homework for the week early so he could get a couple of days' head start on his Spring break.

As he spoke, I found myself becoming attracted to him. He had an easy way about him, a slightly self-deprecating sense of humor, and I suppose the intellectual attraction started to spill over to the physical. I began to sneak glances at his thin, muscular legs all the time wondering what was hidden under his shorts.

"So, do you have a place to stay in Key Largo?"

He smiled that easy smile and said, "No. I should have made a reservation I suppose, but I figured I could sleep on the beach if I needed to. And to be perfectly honest, I really wasn't sure where I wanted to go when I headed out -- I was sort of playing it by ear -- and since everyone wants to know where you are headed when you are hitch hiking, Key Largo sounded fun and recognizable, so that's been my story and I'm sticking to it."

I had long since shed the pure optimism of youth, so I remarked, "That sounds a little iffy to me Michael. Rooms are sometimes hard to come by at this time of year, and even though it is springtime in Florida, it still gets chilly at night."

"Yeah I noticed. It was hot during the day in Georgia yesterday, but last night was a different matter. I got a little cold early this morning with just this pair of shorts on."

"Well, listen, we are only about an hour from my hotel. I you want, you can stay with me tonight, get a good night's rest, and then head out in the morning?"

After a couple of minutes with him telling me that he didn't want to impose, and me telling him that it was no imposition at all, he agreed. I could tell that this trip of his was being taken on a wing and a prayer, so I think he secretly was relieved by my offer.

We drove on until we were minutes from the hotel, and I decided to stop and get us both a snack. I knew from experience that I liked to munch on something while I watched television, and I knew that if I didn't stop, I would have to get up later and go out to get something. It also occurred to me that Michael was still growing and needed a lot of fuel, so I bought us a bag a soft drinks, cheese snacks, and those little pretzel/pizza snacks that are so freaking addicting, then quickly checked into the hotel, parked right in front of the door numbered 121, and entered the room with Michael trudging quietly behind.

I could tell by his look that Michael was impressed by the room, which was really not a room at all, but a longer stay suite. I was now in my early fifties and had done well in business, so I could finally afford to stay in nicer digs, especially when I was going to be somewhere for more than a day or two. In this case the university was picking up a per diem portion of the tab, so that made it all the sweeter.

"I don't know, Mike. I might not want to leave this place", he joked.

"Well, if you don't mind hanging around with an old guy, and you want to, you are certainly welcome to stay: No charge, no strings. Call it an unsolicited contribution to your education. I will be gone starting on Monday during the day, and you can keep the key and use the gym and pool. I will even spring for your meals. I was a college student once, so I know what it means to be broke. Besides, I would welcome the company."

"Well, you certainly have the broke part right, but if it is okay, I will let you know in the morning. Right now, all I want to do is take a shower and get some of this road grime off me."

I smiled, "I'll bet. Have at it. Oh, by the way, I haven't seen you use a cell phone, and if you don't have one and you want to call your parents and girlfriend and tell them were you are and that you are okay, please feel free to do so." "I dropped my phone in a bucket full of soapy water last week -- don't ask, it's a long story -- anyway, I haven't got it replaced yet. My parents are on a cruise in the Pacific and won't have cell service until Monday, and I broke up with my girlfriend a couple of months ago. So, I appreciate the offer, but it won't be necessary. I'm going to go ahead and jump in the shower if you don't mind."

"I don't mind at all. Please, make yourself at home."

With that, I plopped down on the sofa and flipped on the television and opened a bag of the pizza snacks. Michael walked into the bedroom, which neighbored the bathroom, and moments later walked out completely naked, his long, thin dick swaying side to side as he meandered toward the bathroom. "I'll be out in a few minutes", he called.

I looked up at him, my eyes taking his youthful body in. I wanted to delay him a little for selfish reasons, so I called, "Do you have everything you need -- toothbrush, toothpaste?"

He stopped. "Damn, I'm glad you said something. All that stuff is in my back pack."

He walked unhurriedly to the sofa where I was sitting, bent and picked up the pack and put it into the neighboring chair, seemingly oblivious to the fact that I was staring at his body. He took his time as he rummaged through the pack, chattering on about how much he appreciated my allowing him to stay. I mumbled something back about it not being a problem at all while he rummaged through the bag and located the items he wanted.

With a look of minor triumph on his face, he turned and sauntered toward the bathroom, tight ass flexing with every step. When he got to the door of the bathroom, before entering, he turned and faced me, his gorgeous young uncircumcised dick hanging low and said, "Mike, this really is a great place. Thanks again!"

After he disappeared into the bathroom, I did a head check about what I was feeling. I don't know when I started to develop bi-sexual desires -- maybe I always had them, but at that moment, I knew my cock was so hard it was leaking pre-cum. I was a little confused by Michael's lack of modesty, but I thought that perhaps he had been an athlete in high school and was not self-conscious with male-male nudity. I decided to feel him out a bit more to see if he might be interested in a little man sex, although with the difference in our ages, I thought I was just having an overactive fantasy reaction. I shook my head at the absurdity of the thought and picked up a magazine from the table and started reading about all of the things there were to do in Miami. I would be teaching a class in entrepreneurship for a week starting on Monday, so I was looking to combine a little pleasure with business and find a few things to do over the next three days.

I did not hear Michael open the door to the bathroom, but suddenly I sensed him standing next to the sofa. I turned my head, which brought my eyes in direct line with his crotch, which was covered with a towel wrapped around his small waist. The towel ended right in front, and as my eyes slowly traveled up, I saw that his hair was still wet from the shower.

"What are you reading?"

"Oh, I was just looking to see what I could do tomorrow and over the weekend before I have to start teaching my class on Monday," I replied.

"Did you find anything interesting?"

"Well, you mentioned Key Largo, so I actually thought I might make a run down there and do a little diving in the underwater park."

"I wanted to do that, but I don't have any equipment, and I heard it was a little pricey."

"Well, you could go there with me. I need a buddy to dive with anyway and I am happy to pay your way. It would be better than getting stuck with some complete stranger. Are you certified?"

"Yes, I am. I took a class at UI."

"Great. Then it's settled. We will leave early tomorrow and make a day of it."

"You have really been great to me, Mike. Thanks a million."

Before I realized what I was doing, I smiled and dropped my hand behind him and patted him on the inside of his bare leg below the towel much as I used to do with my ex-wife.

Michael drew a quick breath, but instead of recoiling, he moved almost imperceptibly closer to the sofa.

I had recently experienced mutual oral sex with men for the first time and had loved it, but that was always a result of a mutually arrived at decision made after many emails and chats by phone and over the Internet, and I had certainly had never put my hands on someone else without an advance understanding of some sort, but in this case, my hand had developed a mind of its own. I looked up at Michael to see if he was disturbed or uncomfortable, but saw nothing of the sort in his eyes, or on his face.

I stopped patting and started to trail my hand further up the inside of his thigh. Michael was looking down, not directly into my eyes. I pushed my hand further up his leg, feeling the heat coming from his cock and balls. I again looked to see if he was uncomfortable and when he gave no indication of that, I moved my hand higher up his leg. By now I was looking directly at the towel which still hid his dick. I could see the towel start to grow outward as my hand moved upward. I kept moving my hand up until my fingers came into contact with his ball sac. Almost immediately, Michaels moaned and his dick jumped and pushed the towel straight out. I gently pushed his cock up and ran my hand along its underside. Still covered by the towel, I kept my hand on his now fully hard and throbbing dick.

I looked up into his eyes, and was met with a look of pure lust. I reached over with my left hand and gently tugged at the towel until it came open and fell away, fully exposing his hot, hard member. I reached up and wrapped my hand around the shaft and slowly started jacking it. The head was flowing pre-cum. "Would you like me to continue?"

Michael nodded his head and I could feel his legs tremble from excitement. "I want to suck your cock", I stated matter-of-factly. Michael again nodded and his young cock jerked up in anticipation. I put my hand behind his smooth, almost hairless ass and pulled his crotch toward my face. I could smell the soap scent coming from him. His cock was standing at full attention, so I had to pull it down to mouth level. I flicked my tongue into a pool of sweet pre-cum. I pulled slightly away so he could see the string of pre-cum hanging between the head of his cock and my tongue. The desired effect was not missed on him as it brought an audible moan from his lips. I pulled his cock to my mouth and kissed the purple slightly plum shaped head before gently mouthing it without completely putting it in my mouth. My tongue slipped out and licked all around the head again tasting his sweet, slippery pre-cum. Michael was moaning loudly now, and I knew that he could not last long. I looked at the tip of his dick and saw the hole open wider, so I stuffed his entire 7 inches into my mouth to capture his sweet cream.

Almost immediately, he grunted and shouted, "Oh my god!" as his cum surged up through his dick and into my mouth. He grabbed my head to keep from falling. His sweet cock spurted rope after rope of cum onto my tongue as he grunted like an animal with each shot. I did not swallow it right away. I wanted to savor it for a while as his cock continued to flex in my mouth dripping the remainder of his seed as I gently sucked on his dick like it was a pacifier. When I thought I had all of his cum, I slipped it out of my mouth, swallowed what seemed to be a gallon of hot, sweet cream, and then let him watch as I licked him clean from his tight ball sac to his cock head.

I wrapped my hand around his slowly softening prick and squeezed another dollop of bright white cum out, which I licked softly up as I looked into his glazed over eyes. I gave the head of his young cock one last kiss and then laid it gently, if reluctantly against his thigh.

Michael was a little at a loss for words, but he managed to mumble a "thank you" before stumbling into the bedroom and falling face first onto the bed, exhausted from the effort required for standing. Almost immediately he began to breathe heavily and in no time was completely out.

Meanwhile my cock had not had any relief, and by now it was as hard as it could possibly be. I lay down on the couch, pulled my pants down to my knees and started jerking my fat seven inches. I could still taste the remnants of Michael's cum in my mouth and the taste quickly drove me completely over the edge. Cum spurted powerfully from my dick and splashed into my face and on my neck before diminishing enough to form a small pool at the base of my cock. I ran my fingers through the pool of cum, and put them in my mouth licking them clean just before my eyes closed involuntarily and I drifted off to sleep, my face and neck still soaked with my own seed.

DAY 2

I woke up early on the couch in the same position I had dropped off to sleep in with my pants down around my knees and the smell of dried cum on my face. I rose, shook the cobwebs from my head and looked into the bedroom where Michael lay on top of the covers in the fetal position, still naked. I stood by the bed for several minutes admiring his strong legs, tight, round ass, and slight shoulders for a few minutes before walking to the bathroom to take a shower and brush my teeth.

I looked in the mirror and saw an older man who was still considered handsome by women. My salt and pepper hair was thinning, but since I wore it short, that was largely unnoticeable. I was still decently built with a smaller than average waist and broad shoulders filling out my 6'0" frame, and although I carried a few extra, and workout resistant pounds, they were not nearly enough to be considered overweight by today's standards. Overall the image staring back was not unpleasing to look at, I allowed.

I finished my shower and trod out of the bathroom and into the bedroom where I fished boxers and socks out of the top drawer. Michael was still on the bed curled up, but when he heard the dresser drawer open, he rolled over on his back and absently stretched his arms over his head, his eyes still closed. I turned just in time to see his rock hard cock bounce off his lower abdomen. Michael nonchalantly moved a hand to his crotch and jacked himself a couple of times at which point I had to stop myself from bending over and slurping that hard cock of his deep into my mouth. Instead, I cleared my throat and remarked, "Well, it looks like someone is fully awake".

Michael opened his eyes and grinned sheepishly, but his hand stayed wrapped around his dick. "I guess I have a pissing hard on", he responded.

"Try not to pee on the wall", I smirked.

Michael just laughed as he rolled over and out of bed and headed for the bathroom where I guessed he would have to sit down to keep from doing so since I didn't see any way he could bend that stone pillar down enough to pee normally.

drtruth
drtruth
383 Followers
12