Miami Night Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm good," I said "there is something I have been wanting to do." I headed towards the water and walked in, slowly. I walked until the water was up to my shoulders and then I laid back and went under the water. I let my hair down while I was submerged and then I rose up out of the surf and started walking towards Elliot.

I walked slowly and methodically. The dress was completely clinging to me and completely transparent. You could see every part of my naked body underneath. My nipples were very hard and the darkness was visible through the material. It looked as if the dress was painted on me. I was completely covered in goose bumps. Some of the other people on the beach, stopped to watch. Some took pictures. I posed several times, taking in all the attention. I felt sexy, the sun going down, my wet body draped in the beautiful material. I loved it and Elliot did as well.

As I reached him on the beach, he fell to his knees and grabbed me around my waist, looking up at me. I ran my fingers through his hair and got down on my knees with him. He grabbed me and kissed me as we fell down in the sand. His hands were all over my wet, slick body; we were starting to draw a crowd.

"Maybe we should think about that cab," I said, my teeth were chattering. "Take me away." Again, he helped me to my feet and we walked towards the street. I tried to brush off some of the sand but wasn't doing a very good job of it. Elliot flagged a cab and we hurried in and were off to the hotel again.

We left the cab, Elliot wrapped his arms around me for some warmth as we jumped in the elevator and headed up. Once inside Elliot stayed close to me cuddling me, rubbing my arms and holding my hands in his. "Your lips are blue!" He said. "Oh poor baby, you must be freezing!"

"It was worth it" I stuttered, shivering.

"Oh yeah, it definitely was worth it. I will have that vision etched in my mind forever." He said. The doors opened and we headed down the hall, as we approached the door Elliot stopped, grabbed the bottom of my dress and pulled it up, over my head. He then opened the door and swept me up into his arms, carrying me to the bed.

Housekeeping must have come in to straighten up while we were gone. The bed was freshly made with a mint on one of the pillows. Elliot laid me on the bed and ran to the bathroom, he returned with a thick white terry cloth robe. He raised me up and put the robe on me, one arm at a time and wrapped it snuggly around me.

"Cozy?" He asked. I nodded. He then went over to the tub and started filling it with water. It was a huge tub, big enough for at least 5 or 6 people. "This should warm you up." He said and came back over to me as I lay on the bed and the tub filled.

"Would you mind if I close my eyes for just a minute while the tub is filling?" I asked

"Oh please do sweetie, you have had a very big day. You rest up a bit while I get some things ready." Elliot said and helped me under the covers. He kissed my forehead and I closed my eyes.

12