Miami Spice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Your wife said to make sure you get some good pictures of this next position. She is doing it for you." Matt explained while he finished oiling his cock. Connie stopped riding Brock's cock and gave a sexy smile in my direction.

"I am doing this position for you, my love, and then I get my choice of positions so that you guys can make me cum," she said to all of us and then turned her attention back to me, "Do you want them to fuck me fast and hard or slow and easy?"

"You know the answer to that question," I quickly spoke up.

"I certainly do," she said as the sly grin came over her face again. She turned her attention back to her playmates. "My husband wants to see you two studs fuck his wife fast and hard. I just hope I can walk tomorrow," she jokingly added. She began to grind against Brock's dick again and then started to fuck it. After a couple of deep, fast strokes, she moved her shoulders and head down to Brock's chest while keeping his cock nestled deep inside her. She arched her ass up in the air and I immediately knew what she intended to do. Matt stepped up and poured a generous amount of sex oil into the crack of her ass. He began to work it around her anus with his finger. She began to grind down on Brock's cock. Matt pushed a finger into her ass causing a small gasp. He moved it in and out to oil her ass up really well.

"I want you to beg for cock." Matt said suddenly out loud to Connie. I knew he was just trying to work her up for what was going to happen. She didn't say anything. He slapped her ass.

"Ooohh... I want you to fuck me in the ass. Please put your cock in my ass while his cock fucks my pussy. I want to be double fucked fast and hard... make my husband stroke his cock and cum watching me get double fucked!" she blurted out. The talk just served to increase her excitement and everyone else's.

Matt stepped up on the bed and angled his oiled cock towards my wife's ass and slowly began to push it into the slick hole. Her anus spread with a sharp intake of air on her part and a loud cry. He started pushing slowly.

"No... no... ," she started to whimper and I thought she wouldn't be able to do it, but was pleasantly surprised as she continued her statement. "No... not that slow... don't give me time to think about it," she said through gritted teeth. "Both of... you... fuck... me... now!" she yelled out aggressively.

Matt's cockhead slipped into her ass and then continued to bury itself encouraged by my wife's talk. She yelled out as both cocks pushed forward and sank into her sex holes. Her mouth then hung agape as a low guttural moan followed from her mouth. Both of them pulled their cocks back and then buried themselves deep in her body again. She screamed out but it sounded more pleasurable this time.

"Oh my gooodddd... I can't believe I am doing this... I can feel the two cocks rubbing next to each other deep inside... ooohhh... how do you like the sight of two big cocks deep in my pussy and ass, my love... aahhh yes... I can't believe I waited so long to try this..." Connie forced out through gasps of pleasure. "Oh... fuck me hard now!"

That was all the encouragement the two guys needed that she was okay and handling the double penetration. They both drew their cocks back and Brock with his hands on her hips and Matt with his hands on her shoulders, pumped their cocks back into her openings. They then started a frenzied fucking pace of driving both their cocks in and out of her pussy and ass. I watched as they alternated one cock going deep in her pussy and then coming out while the other cock drove into her ass. Other times, both cocks hit bottom at the same time. They began to fuck her so hard that I could hear the slap of their cocks against her skin. Connie was screaming out with every thrust and her body was shivering violently from the force of their cocks driving into her. Her hands dug into the covers and kept digging into the bodies of each of the men as she got into the wild fuck she was receiving. I was snapping pictures with one hand and stroking my cock with the other. I was in disbelief at how just how good they were fucking her and how much she was so obviously enjoying it.

Matt, who was furiously pumping his cock into her tight asshole, suddenly yelled he was going to cum and asked Connie to turn over. He pulled his cock from her ass and Brock slipped from her pussy as Brock's arms lifted Connie and laid her back on the bed. Matt quickly climbed over her chest and stroked his cock at a furious pace. Just as he let out a yell, he pointed his cock towards my wife's face and let loose a stream of cum that splashed across Connie's chin, lips, and cheek. She flinched as the hot cum hit her face since she could not see what was coming. The second stream to erupt from his dick was angled at her breasts and landed in a gob across her left nipple. Connie was still so worked up from the double fuck she had just received that her hands immediately came to her breasts as he continued to shoot the last dribbles off cum onto her breasts. She used her hands to rub it all over breasts, making them shine in the light, but I had the hardest time to keep from shooting my load all over myself when she licked the cum from her lips and then brought her finger up to her mouth and scooped a wad of the cum into her mouth and tasted it. Matt collapsed on the bed while Brock was motivated by what he just witnessed. He immediately got up and mounted her in the missionary position and began driving his large cock deep into her pussy at a frenzied pace. Connie's hands pulled at his ass as if she wanted his cock even deeper while she moaned with pleasure. I let go of my cock and grabbed the camera. I didn't want to miss such a great shot of my wife getting fucked with streams of cum lining her body.

"Ahhh... oooohhh... yes, deep and hard... yes... okay, now it's my turn," she said in slightly euphoric state. She was tired and wanted to be satiated before calling it a night. We both knew she was going to be sore tomorrow. She pushed Brock out and had him lay back down on the bed. She mounted him once again but this time she was facing with her legs wide open to me. I watched his cock push past her pussy lips once again and then he started to pump her while holding her up with his hands. Once again I was amazed at just how much cock her body was taking and it seemed to be driving her crazy. "Matt, now I want you to lick my clit until I cum all over his cock and your tongue. Please, I need to cum!" she desperately pleaded as Brock's cock slammed into her again and she gasped.

Matt pulled himself off the bed and got down on the floor, moving his head within inches of Brock's cock moving in and out of my wife's pussy. She sensed he was close and her hand found his head and pulled his face right into her wet, dripping pussy. His tongue went straight for her clit and Connie yelled out as it struck home.

"Oh my god... yes, lick me right there... you are gonna me cum... lick it... don't stop fucking me... faster... ," she pleaded. I had never seen Connie like this. She was on overload as she was living out a position she had always fantasized about. My wife had another man's cock pumping her pussy while another man's tongue lapped at her clit. I took two quick pictures for her to enjoy and then dropped the camera to stroke my cock at the same pace that Brock fucked my wife. Matt's tongue started to flick harder across her clit and then I saw her impending orgasm start to take control. Her body went rigid and then began to shiver uncontrollably.

"Oh fuck... yes that is it... I am gonna cummmmmm... aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh... oooooohhhhhh... god yessssssss!!" she screamed loud enough for the beachcombers outside to hear her.

Everything seemed to flow in slow motion at that point. I watched as her body convulsed in waves of pleasure and she continued to scream out in passion. Brock was still slamming his cock in hard while she continued to cum and Matt did not give her clit a chance. Her clit was so sensitive at that point that she started to spasm and tried to pull away from the two men but they held her and continued the frenzy on her sex. Matt locked his lips around her clit and flicked his tongue rapidly against her clit in its sensitive state. Then something happened that I had never seen happen to my wife before. Her second successive orgasm went off with so much intensity that her head whipped back and she screamed louder than the last time. Her body convulsed wildly again as Brock's cock slipped from her pussy and began to spray hot cum all over her pussy. Matt just pulled back and watched his friend's cock spew its load. Connie continued to moan and thrash about and I just couldn't hold back the boiling load I had built up watching her. Watching her get pleasured to this point of satisfaction was overwhelming to my senses and my cock burst its load straight into the air with so much intensity, that I yelled out with a loud groan. Cum hit my chest, stomach, and legs as my cock did not seem to want to stop spewing. Connie fell off from Brock and laid on her side with her body still convulsing from the huge orgasm she had just endured.

I got up to check on her. I pulled the blindfold off and her eyes were closed. Her breathing was shallow. I shook her and she did not respond. Then I realized she had blacked out from the intensity of her orgasm. My wife was simply incredible! I put a pillow under her head and let her rest. The guys thanked me for the wonderful evening, got dressed, and left. I cleaned up and got into bed with my wife. She opened her eyes as a laid down and looked at me with sincere love in her eyes.

"Thank you honey. That was absolutely incredible!" she said in a soft voice.

"Your welcome. You were absolutely incredible!" I replied back and kissed her goodnight.

Upon returning home to our home in New England, I had the pictures developed and presented them in a scrapbook to her. It is a gift and a night that I know she will always treasure.

12