Miami Vices

Story Info
Sister's experimentation threatens her brother's engagement.
7.6k words
4.15
34.7k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nick Gagliano was a smart guy. A brilliant student who triple majored in biology, chemistry, and geology for his undergrad at Lehigh, and was earning his Ph.D. in Marine Biology at the University of Miami. He had always been close to his older sister, Nina, who was a pediatrician in their home state of Pennsylvania. Nina had done her undergraduate studies at Elizabethtown College, also in Pennsylvania, which also happened to be the place where his current fiancée, Maddie Watts, had studied to become an English teacher. After Nick had moved to Miami, Maddie followed him down to Florida and got a job as a high school English teacher in Miami Beach. However, they did not live together, owing to their mutual strong faith background that disapproved of such things. However, Maddie and Nina shared a secret; a secret completely unbecoming of their faith that would soon give Nick an experience unlike any other...

6 years earlier...

Maddie Watts was a freshman at Elizabethtown College. Somewhat shy and not a knockout by any means (she was fit, but her breasts were small (34B), and she did not have the prettiest face or any physical feature to brag of), she was afraid that she would get lonely and lost at college. That was part of the reason why she chose Etown- it was not too far from her hometown and high school (Annville, PA and Annville-Cleona High School), so she could go home if it overwhelmed her, and Etown had a reasonably good reputation as a teaching school. She also knew that the older sister of her friend, Nick, attended Etown and could help her out if the experience became overwhelming. She and Nick had been in musicals and plays together and had become rather good friends, even going to their prom together as friends her senior year (she was a year older than him). Nothing romantic had happened yet between them, but Maddie felt like some seeds had been planted when they played Cosette and Marius in the high school production of Les Mis.

As luck would have it, Maddie ended up getting Nina as an RA. She knew Nina was going to be an RA, but doubted she would be so lucky as to get her as her RA. She had interacted with Nina a bit in high school (Nina was two years older than her and they were in concert band together- Nina on the trumpet and Maddie on saxophone), but they were not exactly close friends; their interactions had, to that point, largely been through Nick. But, now they had a chance to truly develop a great friendship between the two of them- an entire year on the same hall. Maddie felt both relieved and excited.

Nina, too, was excited when she saw that Maddie Watts was on her hall list (and across the hall, to boot). She had quite liked Maddie when she was in high school, and thought she and Nick had made a cute platonic prom couple. Nina knew that Maddie was somewhat nervous coming to college, and she hoped to shepherd her out of her shell. Unlike Maddie, Nina was an extroverted knockout. Tall, curvy, and possessing classic Italian features, Nina turned heads wherever she walked. She had a beautiful face, 36DD breasts, a nice ass, and nice legs to go along with her olive complexion and raven hair. Moreover, she could talk to anybody, was not the least bit shy, was academically gifted, and popular in any setting. If anyone could get Maddie Watts to open herself up, it would be Nina.

Right off the bat, the two girls began to develop a friendship. Nina showed Maddie around the campus, drove her places in town, introduced her to a bunch of people, took her to church, and started holding weekly Bible studies in her dorm that anyone on the hall was welcome to attend, and Maddie always made sure to. Nina even snuck some wine into the hall for Maddie to enjoy after Nina turned 21, as Maddie had a few friends, but was never invited to any of the secret off-campus parties filled with alcohol. Over the course of the first semester, their friendship really blossomed, and Maddie's friendship with Nina was about as strong as her friendship with Nick. And over Christmas break, Maddie spent a lot of her free days over at the Gagliano house with both Nick and Nina, playing video games and board games, and enjoying lots of innocent fun. She also became better acquainted with Don and Mary Gagliano, Nick's parents.

Over the spring semester, her relationship with both of the siblings continued to grow. She and Nina returned home one weekend to watch Nick star in Annville-Cleona's production of Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat as the titular character, and Maddie tagged along with Nina on a Spring Break trip to Cancun. On that trip, she watched Nina get drunk one night and she took her to their shared bed in the hotel room, and then, to her surprise, Nina kissed her on the lips and cupped her right breast. Nina had no memory of that the next morning, but Maddie didn't forget, nor did she forget the wetness between her legs after it happened. Maddie dismissed it as Nina being drunk, but she couldn't shake off that enjoyable feeling she experienced while it happened.

The rest of the semester flew by way too quickly, as college semesters always do, and before she knew it, Maddie had completed her first year of college. Before she returned home, she learned with delight that Nina would be her RA again the following year. They had become truly great friends, and she was looking forward to another year of fostering this friendship even further.

Shortly after the summer began, Maddie and Nina attended Nick's graduation together, with Maddie sitting as a de facto member of the Gagliano family. She watched with pride as Nick delivered his valedictorian address, and she celebrated with the family, afterwards. In the after party, she again witnessed Nina get a little drunk, and she helped her to her room. And just like she did at Cancun, Nina kissed her on the lips and used one hand to grab her ass and the other to grab her breast. Maddie, this time, kissed her back and placed her own hand on Nina's (much larger) breast. Nina then smiled and lay down to go to sleep, while Maddie felt that wetness in her loins again, but also a feeling of deep confusion and anxiety, as she had intentionally engaged in lesbian activities- activities she had always believed to be sinful. Nonetheless, she shelved those feelings for the time being and, once again, attributed Nina's actions to the debilitating effects of alcohol.

The summer flew by, and Maddie made sure to spend as much time as possible with Nick and Nina, particularly in their pool. Nina even convinced her to wear a bikini in their pool (as Nina always did) and become more comfortable in her body, especially around Nick. Nina didn't get drunk again, at least not in Maddie's presence, that summer, and so they enjoyed a great sisterly friendship with Nina, while suppressing the memories and questions of their intimacy that they had dabbled in while Nina was drunk.

It was a big summer for the Gagliano family. Nick was getting ready to go off to Lehigh and face the insanity of a triple major, while Nina was busy applying to medical schools. She was sure to get in somewhere, with her perfect grades and high MCAT score, but it was still a stressful process, all the same. Meanwhile, Maddie and Nick were becoming closer (the bikini might have helped a little, to be honest, but Nick was too honorable to try to take advantage of her), and with Nina's prodding, they seemed to be getting closer to a romantic relationship. The summer ended, however, before that could materialize, and Nick was strategic enough to think about all of the potential girls he might meet at Lehigh. Nina and Maddie were somewhat disappointed that the summer ended like that, but they wished him well after they dropped him off at Lehigh and prepared for another year at Etown.

Maddie's second year started off really well. She enjoyed her classes more, did some teaching observations at nearby Donegal High School, and she and Nina grew even closer. Nina started to teach her how to dress more sexily and be more confident in herself, and it started to show; Maddie was beginning to come out of her shell a little bit, and even started to attract some male attention. A guy named Todd asked her out on her first date, and she accepted- a movie at nearby Movietown. Nina helped her prepare for the date, and wanted all the details when she came home (there were not many, though, Todd was a bit full of himself for her). Nonetheless, she started to feel better about her brief bout of lesbian experimentation earlier in the summer with Nina, and started to reassure herself that she was, in fact, straight.

The highlight of the semester came when Nina got her acceptance into Johns Hopkins Medical School. Maddie was the first person she told in person and they hugged and danced around for what seemed like hours, before Nina suggested that they go home to Annville and tell her parents and brother in person. Thanksgiving break was starting the next day, anyway, so they bolted home a day early and Maddie got to see the joy on the face of each member of the Gagliano family as Nina told them her great news. They then cracked open some champagne and wine and celebrated until both parents were drunk, Nina was drunk, and Nick was tipsy. Maddie, herself, was too inebriated to drive home, so she helped Nina to her bedroom and decided to share the bed with her for the night. Yet again, Nina kissed her on the lips and Maddie kissed back. This time, however, she removed her top and let Nina kiss and suck on her nipples. Maddie fell asleep topless, with her hands cupping Nina's voluminous tits.

When they woke up, Nina was hungover, and Maddie didn't feel much better. Maddie woke up first, put her shirt back on, and quietly slunk out of the room before Nina could awaken and suspect anything. She then had breakfast with Nick and his parents, while Nina stumbled her way down the steps and demanded black coffee and eggs. Maddie tried not to look at Nina, and instead busied herself by listening to Nick's account of his first semester of Lehigh. Nick, it turned out, had been pursued by a bunch of ladies shortly after the start of band camp, particularly a tall, beautiful buxom blonde named Tara and a quiet, pretty girl named Melissa. He had made a group of friends that included both of them, but had not decided to date either of them. Maddie felt a twinge of jealousy inside of her as she listened to him describe Tara's beauty, but was delighted to hear that she had grown impatient with him and decided to go out with another member of that group of friends named Keith (who Nick believed was secretly gay, anyway). Meanwhile, Nina also listened with interest, and it seemed to Maddie, was trying to wink at her multiple times.

Maddie then recounted her own, rather limited romantic life (except for the parts about Nina, obviously). After Todd, she had gone on dates with a couple of other guys, but both of them were below her personal standards- one was too geeky and the other was uninterested in listening to anything she said, while spending the whole time talking about politics. She detected the same kind of jealousy and delight in Nick's eyes as she described the dates, and she could see Nina smirking in her peripheral vision as she described the ways that these suitors had failed her.

Maddie then went home after breakfast, doing her best to avoid being alone with Nina. She was somewhat relieved that her family was headed to Pittsburgh for the weekend, so that she could try to process what she had done with Nina the night before. At her Uncle David's, however, she was distracted the whole time by the fact that she was enjoying the memory of that brief make out and grope session, and to her shame and embarrassment, she even masturbated to the thought of getting completely naked with Nina and enjoying everything that Nina's beautiful nude body might have to offer (although she still had not seen Nina in anything less than a bra, she still loved to visualize the thought). She read more on the topic (including erotic lesbian experimentation fiction) and determined that she was, indeed, somewhat bi-curious and would like to experiment more with Nina, if the opportunity presented itself.

Nina, during that time, had noticed that Maddie had been somewhat distant with her at the breakfast, but she only had vague memories of kissing Maddie in, what she assumed, was a friendly way. She had no memory of sucking on Maddie's nipples or kissing her on the lips, but she reasoned, she must have gone further than she thought while drunk, and it must have scared Maddie. At breakfast, though, she delighted in hearing about Nick and Maddie's inability to find suitable romantic partners at college, as she was increasingly convinced that Nick and Maddie were destined for each other. Nina loved both of them, and she really wanted Maddie for a sister-in-law in the future.

Back at school, Maddie tried to keep herself busy studying to avoid any awkward conversations with Nina, at least until finals were over. Nina could tell that something was bothering her, but she respected her desire to diligently study, figuring that they would have all the time they needed to talk about whatever was bothering Maddie over the holidays. Maddie would actually end up being rewarded for this by scoring her highest semester GPA, a 3.75, thanks to all of her studying. Nina, of course, scored her usual 4.0 (she needed to keep her grades high to stay in good standing with Johns Hopkins).

A month in Annville, of course, was way too long for Maddie to avoid Nina forever. A few days after coming home, she and Nick were playing board games in the Gagliano living room when Nina came home from a date with her boyfriend of two months, John. Nina was in tears, as she and John had had a fight and mutually decided to end it. (John had eyes, it turned out, for Nina's high school friend, Tori, and was headed over to ask her out right after finishing things with Nina). Maddie and Nick, of course, rushed over to Nina and gave her a shoulder to cry on and gave her reassuring words about how much they loved her, and so on. Nick's friend, Mark, came over a short while later and the two of them left to join up with their other high school friends, leaving Maddie and Nina alone. Maddie knew she had to be there for Nina, and Nina took advantage of the situation to ask why Maddie had been so distant since Thanksgiving.

"Well," said Maddie, "if you remember, which you probably don't, I took you up to your room that night when you were drunk, and you kissed me. On the lips. And I kissed back... And then you touched my boobs... and then I took off my top, and you sucked on my tits for a long time... And I enjoyed it... But I had no idea if you would remember it or not."

"Oh my God," said Nina. "I had no idea I did that... I am SO sorry!" "But why did you wait until now to confront me about it? I love you as a sister, and it has really hurt that you have been so distant the last month!"

"Because," Maddie replied, "it's not the first time you had done something like that while drunk- it's the third time, actually- and I didn't want to be alone with you, at least until I had some time to process everything. I think I am bisexual, or at least bi-curious..."

"Oh, that must be eating you alive!" exclaimed Nina. "I am SO, SO, SO sorry! I have never done anything like that with a girl, at least while sober, and I would never want to hurt you. Hell, I hope you marry Nick someday! I want us to be sisters and friends. I really hope I have not led you on, or anything."

"No," said Maddie, "I have accepted this about myself, although I struggle with the Christian and sin aspects of it. I don't want to go to Hell for enjoying having my boobs played with by my beautiful friend."

"True," said Nina.

The girls then hugged, and cried and talked some more. Maddie was relieved to get that burden off of her chest, while Nina started to harbor some own internal doubts as to her own sexuality, given what she was capable of while drunk. They decided they would keep it as their own little secret for the time being, and not let it interfere with their friendship. The two of them, and Nick, then enjoyed the rest of winter break as though nothing had happened, but both Maddie and Nina had started regularly masturbating to the thought of experimenting with the other while totally sober.

After winter break, Nina's last semester at Etown (and thus, her last semester as Maddie's RA) began. She and Maddie were determined as much time together as possible, and they noticed their friendship was starting to become slightly more physical- longer hugs, kisses on cheeks, and even the occasional ass-grab. They went home one weekend and met some of Nick's college friends, including Tara and Melissa (the others were a girl named Rachel and her boyfriend, Thomas, a geeky guy named Jonah, Nick's roommate Kyle, and Keith- who had since broken up with Tara). Nina and Maddie liked all of them, although Maddie was wary of Tara, who clearly had a crush on Nick. They talked about those friends, especially Tara, on the way back to Etown, and Nina noted the jealousy she could detect in Maddie's voice for Tara. But Nina also knew that Nick had no interest in Tara, and was strongly contemplating asking Maddie out over the summer. But for the rest of the semester, Nina and Maddie grew even closer, and even started to flirt beyond what they normally did.

It all came to a bursting point the last weekend of the semester. Nina and Maddie knew this was the last time they would be in college together, so they determined to spend as much time together as possible. That Saturday night, they were watching a movie together in Nina's dorm, when Nina's roommate, Melinda, announced that she was going to spend the night with her boyfriend, Tyler, and left them alone. Nina and Maddie were already cuddling, but drew closer and closer together, until during a sex scene during the movie, Maddie reached her head over and planted a kiss on Nina's cheek. Nina turned and they locked lips. This time, fully sober, they started to make out and quickly progressed to French kissing.

Nina then stood up, and immediately shut and locked the door and drew the blinds. Maddie went over they resumed their kissing, with their hands roaming under each other's clothes, and over each other's backs and butts. Nina then stopped, and asked, "do you want to continue?" and Maddie whispered, "yes, I am sure." Nina then removed her shirt and blouse and shorts and stood in front of Maddie in just her bra and panties. Maddie went over and unhooked the bra, revealing Nina's glorious breasts to her- the breasts that Maddie had secretly fantasized about for over a year. "Taste them," Nina said, while holding up her left breast and offering its dark nipple to Maddie's watering mouth.

Maddie then basked in the glory of Nina's beautiful and bountiful breasts for the next ten minutes, alternating between them as she sucked and kissed their glorious nipples. Nina, meanwhile, was thoroughly enjoying the feeling of having her breasts suckled and fondled by another woman (a woman she now loved very dearly), and very much wanted to return the favor.

After taking a deep breath following a particularly ferocious and prolonged suckle, Maddie stripped Nina of her panties, leaving her completely naked, and proceeded to play with Nina's pussy. Maddie started by licking and flicking Nina's clit, before taking it in her mouth and sucking on it, and she then threw Nina on the bed, so she could finger her virgin pussy (as beautiful and popular as Nina was, she had never allowed a boy to fuck her, or even to reach third base). Nina lost herself in the pleasure of having her pussy eaten out, and by a woman who clearly had some idea of what would make the experience pleasurable for another woman. Nina helped Maddie out by playing with her own breasts and then reached for her secret vibrator, which she placed on her clit while Maddie fingered her. After ten minutes of pure bliss, Nina came and, for the first time in her life, squirted- all over Maddie's face.