Mia's Fantasy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What if we didn't just follow the contract," Deon murmured. "What if we called Manny G?"

Cameron and Emmett both sucked in a breath at the same time.

"Shit, man. Are you serious?" Cameron looked at him as if he'd lost an eye. "That's a man you don't mess with." And he was. Manny Gutierrez was a human trafficker, a drug trafficker, a weapons smuggler - a crime boss who didn't ask for anything twice. Hell, he didn't ASK for anything. He 'requested,' and everyone knew that a request and a command were one and the same, coming from Manny.

The tallest of the three muscular black men shrugged with a glint in his eye. "It would serve these two sex-crazed lovebirds right, wouldn't it? I give Manny a call, tell him we have two fine specimens, perfect fuck-slaves for him to put up on the auction block. In return he gives us a...finder's fee and makes sure their disappearance can't be traced back to us."

Emmett looked down at the floor. Cameron's eyes shifted uneasily.

"I don't know, man. The last time we did this, we were in the Sinaloa backcountry, the place so lawless it might as well have been the Wild West. This would be different...we'd have to make sure Manny could give us assurances. I know he owes you from when you grew up together as kids, but still..."

Deon's eyes strayed back to the smartphone display. He flicked the sound option back to 'On.' Noah was straining upward, practically suckling on his wife's supple cones as she moaned.

"Yes, suck my tits. Ahhh... that feels so good, baby. You're going to make me cum. Are you going to cum inside me, baby? I want your cum in my pussy so bad. Please, give me your cum Noah... I want ALL of it," Mia purred.

"Uhh!!!" Noah groaned. He still had his wife's left nipple in his mouth. He released the nipple, and then he fucked in earnest. Noah's cock slammed up towards her cervix, balls-deep in her warmth as she began to writhe and coo with such force that Deon and his buddies could have heard her downstairs even without the hidden mic. She was coming...HARD.

"Yes! Oh god yes! Noah, I love you. FUCK. I'm going to gush all over your cock, baby. Make me yours. Empty your warm seed inside me. I'm cumming. AHHHHH!!!!! YES!!!! NOAH!!!" The husband soon followed his wife's example. His cock shot sperm up her slit as his hands clenched in their cuffs, his head slamming back against the pillow with a groan like a dying man. Mia trembled as she clearly relished the feel of his dick pulsing inside her wet folds. The couple was staring lovingly into each other's eyes now. Then Mia collapsed on her husband's chest. They began to kiss tenderly, their bodies still joined. Deon flicked the sound back to 'OFF.'

"Look, are you in or not? Because I'm making the call. Easiest cash we'll ever make," Deon growled. He began to dial in Manny's number as his companions gave reluctant nods. "I can't wait to see the look on that cute bitch's face, her clueless husband's reaction when we tell them we've sold them out as sex slaves...for REAL."

Cameron and Emmett let a slow grin steal across their lips as their leader's plan began to sound better and better.

Mia's rape fantasy had taken an even darker, unexpected turn...

THE END... FOR NOW.

******************

I hoped you liked this story. Remember, never be afraid to indulge your fantasies - the darker the better. Please comment if you'd like. Tell me which direction you'd like me to take the story and I'll try to oblige.

~gaggedKitty