Mia's Fantasy Ch. 03

Story Info
Can Mia and her husband survive being sex slaves?
6.4k words
4.37
41.7k
25

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/21/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mia didn't know how long it had been since Noah's three hired 'rapists' had stormed their house and helped Mia fulfill one of her darkest fantasies - being held captive with her husband and raped. All she knew was that they had temporarily left both of them naked and cuffed to the headboard of their bed in the master bedroom. They had just finished making love. Now, Mia's pale form rested on top of Noah, her beloved husband. They kissed languidly as she felt his cock slip free of her soft, tainted folds. Her pussy felt so sticky, filled with the drying cum of not just Noah, but also their uninvited 'guests' - three muscular black men.

"Mmm." Mia loved kissing Noah. He was the best kisser, one of the many reasons she'd married him.

Noah sighed happily. "Maybe it's time we wrap things up. I can give Deon the safe word, let him know his services are no longer needed." A mischievous glint shone in Noah's eyes, which just made Mia love him that much more.

But she eyed him slyly, licking her lips. "What if I'm still feeling frisky? Maybe I'm not quite ready for the fantasy to end," she said with a challenge in her voice. Would Noah mind? The fact that he'd been okay watching three muscular young black men fuck his wife was a marvel in and of itself. Still, Mia remembered...she remembered one of the black men commenting on how hard Noah's cock was as he watched them rape her. He had been so turned on. She had pulled him into her fantasy too, and that made a wicked grin of triumph spread across her face.

"For you, baby...whatever you want," Noah said. "We can have them torment you all night if you want," Noah added, love sparkling in his eyes. "Whatever my sexy sweetheart wants, she gets." He rattled his wrists in the handcuffs which kept him anchored to the bed. "Now, it's not like we're going anywhere for the time being. So come here and kiss me." Mia sighed as she leaned down, capturing his lips with hers, all too happy to oblige. Her breasts brushed with tantalizing softness against Noah's chest as he leaned up to kiss her back. He wished he could touch her with his hands, dammit! With a mind of their own, Noah's hands clenched in their cuffs as he strained to kiss the woman he loved with all the passion he could muster.

MEANWHILE...DOWNSTAIRS...

Deon, Cameron, and Emmett watched the hidden video feed coming from Mia and Noah's bedroom with growing lust.

Deon ended the call with Manny's contact.

"Well?" Emmett asked.

Deon was the tallest, most intimidating of the three men. His face now lit up with a sadistic smile. "We have a couple hours to kill before the broker arrives on-site to pick up the merchandise." The merchandise in this case was the beautiful, naked young couple upstairs. Little did they know, they'd been sold out. Soon they would become part of Manny G's human trafficking empire, auctioned off as sex slaves to the highest bidder...and Deon and his friends planned to take a decent cut as the tidy commission for the transaction.

Betrayal...it could be a real bitch, Deon thought dryly. "I can't wait to see the look on that white boy's face and see his slut wife's reaction as she realizes her 'fantasy' just got a lot more real," Deon chuckled with Cameron and Emmett. Then Cameron broke in hopefully.

"Well, since we DO have a few hours to kill, I say we finish up having our fun with those two. In fact, I say we give the white bitch a close-up and personal experience of what a double penetration's all about. What you think, D?"

Deon grinned. "Couldn't have said it better myself. You need to try out that bitch's tight ass. Yeah, let's torture that bitch some more. Might as well give her and her hubby their money's worth, right?"

Three minutes later, the three black men stormed into the master bedroom. Mia gasped as Deon suddenly started unlocking her cuffs, yanking her off the bed.

"What are you do-?" She couldn't even finish her sentence as Deon forcibly picked her up, placing her pussy until it perched poised above his raging, erect manhood. He brought her down quickly, and her slick, cum-filled pussy easily slid all the way down his shaft. She shivered and trembled as she felt what had to be nearly 11 inches of his cock bottoming out in her snatch with the help of gravity. The others could only see Deon's dangling testicles beneath Mia's shapely buttocks as she clung to his shoulders and groaned.

"Oh god. You're so deep inside me," she huffed.

"You ain't seen nothing yet, little white cunt," Deon growled. He cupped her ass cheeks and began lifting her up, only to bring her body crashing back down as he impaled her tainted sex. The slender beauty moaned as the smacking sound of their bodies joining each time she got fucked with the force of gravity began to echo through the house. Mia's hands tightened on Deon's shoulders as Deon's head dipped forward.

"Kiss me, little cunt. I want to taste you." He stifled her moans as their lips joined. His tongue captured hers, their mouths working furiously as he continued to fuck her standing up. His impressive strength was on display for all to see. Noah could only gape as he watched his beautiful young wife pump her violated pussy up and down that huge, hard slab of man-meat. It looked like he was stretching her to the limit. Judging from her stifled moans going up a good octave as Deon continued to kiss her voraciously, that had to be the truth. Noah felt pangs of jealousy and desire dovetail together into a poisoned mix.

"Let my wife go!" Noah growled. Deon ignored him, enjoying how Mia's silken-soft sheath squeezed the length of his shaft as he 'raped' her. Mia didn't seem to mind this intruder 'raping' her either. Not one bit. The girl was moaning even louder now, her nipples pebbled up into tiny pinpricks as her big breasts rubbed against Deon's chest. His massive hands clenched onto Mia's shapely ass cheeks as he bounced her more roughly onto his cock, impaling her quim with even greater violence. The girl's head snapped back as she cooed.

"OH! Fuck me, Sir. Tear out my pussy with your huge, hard cock." She was immersed in her fantasy now, so shameless that even those outrageous words came tumbling so easily from her lips.

"I said let her go!" Noah shouted, but Deon just laughed.

"Why would I do that, white boy? Your bitch is loving having her little pussy drilled by a real man's cock instead of your pencil-dick." As if to accentuate his words, a trickle of Mia's fluids ran down the side of Deon's shaft. Noah could see his wife's juices glistening along the sides of Deon's cock each time he raised her ass up for another hard fuck. It was galling to be cuffed to the bed helpless, watching these men have their way so completely with the girl he loved so much. Jealousy caught fire completely now, spreading like a wildfire as he felt the burn of anger.

Consciously, Noah knew that this fantasy was exactly what Mia wanted, and for a while tonight he'd gone along with it. Maybe part of him even admitted to how arousing the whole thing was...but now he just wanted it to stop. He was saying the word before he even knew what he was doing.

"Sunset!" Noah growled. That was the safe word. Deon stilled for a moment. Then he resumed kissing Mia. Deon resumed cupping Mia's ass cheeks and forcing her to pump her moistening cunt up and down his shaft.

Cameron knelt beside Noah on the bed, and suddenly the husband had a very uneasy feeling.

"I just said the safe word," Noah hissed at him. "That means you and your friends' services are no longer needed. We're done for the night. You can go!"

But Noah felt ice-water trickling down his spine and through all his veins when he saw Cameron's expression.

"Oh, about that... I hate to be the bringer of bad news," the scar-faced black man murmured, "but Deon decided to sell you out. You and your big-breasted fuck-toy wife are going to get picked up by Manny G's cartel. He has a sprawling, successful human trafficking business. Sex slaves are real good for business, white boy...and guess what? You and your sexy bitch wife just became prime merchandise."

Noah stiffened in shock. He didn't even know what to say. He glanced over at Mia. His gorgeous wife was crooning her gratitude as she bottomed out on Deon's cock, her ass bouncing wildly as he fucked her pussy like a champion. 'No, this can't be happening. This is all some horrible nightmare.' Noah tried to recover, he couldn't even talk. He had hired these men. He had trusted them. He had fucked up. No...it was much worse than that. He had made the biggest mistake of his life.

"Please," Noah said suddenly, looking into Cameron's hard gaze. The scar along Cameron's left cheek looked extra vivid just now with the angle of the lighting. "Please don't do this. I hired you. I trusted you!"

Now Emmett sat down on the bed too; he'd been listening to their conversation.

"Relax, hubby. You just got to accept your fate," Emmett said with a cold smile. "Besides, maybe you were born to be a sex slave, just like your wife." He glanced suggestively at Noah's manhood, which now stood at attention, fully engorged. Watching Deon fuck Mia standing up had been the ultimate turn-on. Noah felt ashamed to see that he couldn't hide the evidence of the traitorous lust coiling through his loins.

"Please," he said again, the note of desperation in his voice almost beautiful to the two captors, "Please, I'm begging you. Don't do this to us."

Emmett slapped Noah across the face just hard enough to sting. "Shut up, white boy. You just lie back and enjoy the rest of the show." Emmett turned to Cameron, whose gaze had switched to Mia's shapely figure as Deon's shaft once again vanished inside her pussy. "Bro, weren't you going to give that slut a double penetration? Her ass looks open for business. What are you waiting for?"

Cameron stood up with a gleam in his eye. "Good point, Em. I'll get right on that." So saying, Cameron walked up behind the couple. He paused. He was just in time to see Mia's slender nakedness writhe as she started to grasp for the pinnacle of orgasm while riding Deon's shaft.

"Ooooohhh!!! Oh god! I'm going to... I'm going to CUM. You feel so good filling up my pussy. Ooohhhhh! Oh god... it's pounding me so good, Sir."

"Call me 'Master,' you stupid bitch," Deon growled. He slapped her left ass cheek hard with his hand, which made a thunderous sound in the room. His shaft lanced through her sex as he slid an arm around her torso and crushed her against his chest, picking up his tempo, fucking her in a brutal flurry as her slickened cunt and his fluid-coated shaft worked in tandem like a pair of dancers. "Cum on my hard dick or I'll cut your hubby's balls off and make you watch. Come on, bitch. Let me feel you squirt. Uhhh!"

"Yes Master," Mia huffed. She felt heat surging through her veins almost like lava, as her loins bloomed with lust. Her nipples hardened almost painfully as her pussy quivered with arousal, as fluids suddenly gushed from her sex, coating her captor's granite-hard penis. "I'm... oh god... I'm cummmming!" Mia squealed. Deon kissed her hard, one hand grasping the nape of her neck as he felt her wet cunt start to convulse around his dick. He growled as Mia felt the earth-shattering orgasm overwhelm her senses. She splashed her pungent cunt cream all along his manhood as it impaled her wetness, and then the wet SHLORP-ing sound of suction echoed in the room as the two continued to fuck with their soaked genitals slamming together.

Mia's pussy was so sensitive now, though, especially after all this fucking. She found herself begging to be let down. As she came down from her climax, dazed in the pleasure-filled fog from her orgasm, she sighed.

"Please, Master, let me down off your cock. Ooohhh... my pussy is so sore. I need a break."

"Shut up, bitch. You keep riding that cock," a new voice broke in. "And I have another treat for you. Now you get TWO cocks for the price of one," Cameron added.

"Wait," Mia squealed. The gorgeous blonde tried to twist around and look at what was happening. She felt the oil-coated head of Cameron's cock nudge into her star-shaped hole. She bit her lip, holding back her anal reflex to tighten the muscles. With great effort and a loud groan she let his cock slide into her ass the first few inches.

"Oh god! Please take it out," she moaned.

"Better relax those muscles good, bitch. You don't want me to tear this ass, do you?" Cameron grunted. He kept grunting as he established a rhythm in tandem with Deon's. Soon the two muscle-bound black men were fucking Mia like two well-oiled machines, their shafts filling her tight holes as her moans gathered to new heights.

"Oh please, stop. It's too much. Oh god. You'll tear me. My pussy can't take anymore. My ass is too tight. Please stop!" Mia begged. But the sudden surge of pleasure, the barrage of sensations as the nerve endings in her ass and pussy felt the dual-attack of those hard, stroking cocks - it took her breath away. The blonde girl abruptly bit her lip, clutching Deon's shoulders for dear life as she snuggled against the big man's chest, getting fucked harder than she'd ever been fucked in her life.

Emmett sat beside Noah. His hand had forced Noah's head sideways so that he could watch the proceedings. If Noah dared to close his eyes, Emmett slapped him and told him, "Keep them open. Watch your wife's first double penetration. I want you to remember every second of it."

Noah couldn't believe it. Poor Mia, her lithesome young body sandwiched between the two hulking brutes. He watched as his young wife protested and moaned. He watched as those two cocks filled her without mercy. 'What have I done?' he thought. 'I should never have indulged Mia's fantasy. What am I going to do?' If he warned her about them ignoring the safe word, if he somehow got her to pay attention to him instead of the incredible sex she was now experiencing, what could she do anyway? What could one slip of a girl do against three fully grown men? So instead the husband watched miserably, knowing he and his wife were about to be sold into sexual slavery, watching his wife coo her way toward another orgasm as two men brutally fucked her pussy and ass.

"OOooohhhh..... Uhhh! Please, I can't take anymore Masters. Please have mercy. I love your cocks fucking me so hard, but I need to rest. Oh god! Please. Uuuuuhhh!!! Fuck!" Mia screamed as the two men wrested an unexpected orgasm from her loins.

"Yeah! UHH!!" Deon growled. "Cam, you keep fucking her ass, she loves it. Her young pussy's cumming hard on my dick again."

"No!" Mia shouted, but it was true. Her face burrowed into Deon's shoulder as she felt herself clench up around his dick, squirting fresh fluids that dribbled down his shaft, even coating his testicles. Meanwhile Cameron was finding Mia's tight ass too enticing to hold back. He felt the cum bubbling up in his testicles, yearning for release.

"Are you ready, slut? I'm going to burst in your bowels. Going to CUM deep in your ass now, bitch." So saying, Cameron bit the back of her neck as lust surged inside him. His cock erupted in her ass. Thick swaths of cum filled up her anus. He shuddered inside her even as Deon growled.

"My turn," Deon grunted. His cock erupted inside her pussy, joining Cameron's cock in her ass. She felt his warm fluids fill up her womb, spewing inside her soft, well-stretched cunt until she'd never felt dirtier. She could feel stickiness everywhere inside her as the two men's cocks continued to twitch and spurt inside her pussy and ass. Finally, fully spent, Cameron pulled out.

"Damn, bitch, you are one dirty little whore." Noah watched as Cameron stepped back to show him his wife's distended anal ring filled with a big, glistening glob of jism. Cameron fished out a dollop of his own jism from Mia's ass and then brought it to Mia's lips.

"Taste it, bitch."

Dutifully, Mia licked the man's finger clean. With a groan, she felt Deon lift her up off of his cock. He placed her gently on the bed lying face-up and proceeded to cuff her wrists to the headboard so that she lay right beside her husband. She was still breathing like she'd run a marathon, her heartbeat hammering in her chest. Mia looked down at herself. She felt so violated. So aroused.

"Look at this cute cunt. Man, you fucked her up GOOD," Cameron said. He watched as a few huge globs of cum seeped from between Mia's swollen cunt lips. Mia closed her eyes and laid her head back on the pillow.

"Please...no more Masters. I need to rest." Suddenly she turned to her husband. "Noah, I think I've had enough. This was amazing. This was wonderful. But I'm spent. Let's call it a night, babe. You can tell them to go home now."

Something seemed to suck all the air out of the room, at least judging from Noah's expression. He looked at her so stricken, so helpless. Why was he looking at her like that?

"Noah?" Mia's beautiful face scrunched up in confusion. "Just tell them the safe word so we can call it a night. Why aren't you telling them?"

Tears gathered in Noah's eyes. "I did, sweetheart. I told them the word. It was 'sunset.'"

Mia looked even more baffled. "Then why did they keep fucking me? Why are they still here?"

She looked up at Deon, her gaze momentarily distracted by the cruel-looking tattoos snaking down his bulging biceps. Deon grinned.

"Yeah, about that. I've got some bad news, cute bitch. You see, your husband DID hire me to come and give you the fantasy of your dreams tonight. We captured you, we fucked your brains out, you loved every second of it. Here's the thing though." Deon paced the room as Emmett and Cameron smirked. "We decided that it would be MORE lucrative to have one of my contacts, who works for a notorious drug lord and human trafficker, Manny G., to find out about you and your husband. I called him up, told him about a beautiful, sexy young couple, horny as fuck. I offered you two as prime merchandise to add to his boss's inventory. And, you know what, sweetie, you know what he said? He said 'Yes' to my offer."

As Deon said these awful words, he was leaning over the bed, stroking Mia's cheek. He gave her a soft, farewell kiss as the young blonde lay there stunned, unable to move as she tried to process the unthinkable.

Now Mia's face morphed with panic. "No! You can't...you can't do this to us!" she blurted out. "Please, okay, this must be part of the fantasy service. You're trying to do your job a little too well. I know my husband hired you to capture me and 'rape' me and make me feel afraid because I get off on that. OK, you did that. You succeeded. Congratulations! Now let us go. I mean it, I want out of these cuffs. We don't need your services anymore."

Instead of acceding to her request, Deon nodded at Emmett, whose cock stood out right now, veins bulging and throbbing with need.

"We have to get going soon. You want to fuck this little hottie one more time? Go ahead." Emmett settled onto the bed, positioning his shaft between the girl's legs.

"No. Stop! I said I don't want this," Mia groaned. She sighed as Emmett's shaft sank between her cunt lips, embedding deep in her sex as he extended his arms on either side of her face and got his rhythm going. Deon watched his companion's shaft lance deep between her legs with a constant cadence as his testicles jostled, enjoying the view of seeing that exposed pink pussy filled with more black cock.

"Uh! UH! You better...Uh!...get used to this, cute cunt. You going to have LOTS of cocks filling all your holes once you became a sex slave," Emmett grunted between plunges as his cock fucked her with deep, pulverizing strokes.

"Please...uhhh!" Mia sighed. Her pussy was so incredibly sensitive now, but part of that only made Emmett's shaft feel that much better inside her snatch, reawakening her libido unwillingly. Her loins sang with need as he fucked her even as she begged him to stop.

12