Mia's Fantasy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What did you say, slut?" Deon slapped her across the face - not hard enough to cause any damage, just to startle her. She blinked, looked up at him as his hand closed around her throat. He held her by the throat now as he jammed his cock in deep. He fucked her like an animal, loving the way her breasts jiggled each time his cock flew to embed itself in her soft flesh. The bed shook like an earthquake had erupted underneath.

"Tell me, again, bitch. BEG for it, you whore." Deon tightened his grip around her neck, but not enough to choke her. He stared intently into Mia's blue eyes as the slender, naked captive looked up at her muscular rapist.

"Fuck me, Master. Fuck my tiny pussy with your huge, hard dick. I want it inside me. I want it raping me so hard," she sighed, feeling a renewed sense of shame as she thought of her husband. Then it came. Deon's face scrunched up with a look Mia couldn't even describe. His muscle-ripped torso wound up tighter than a coiled spring as he grunted - loudly - like some primal beast.

"UHHH!! UGGHHH!!" Deon grunted like a bull emptying gallons of seed. It may not have been gallons, but to Mia it felt like it. She felt thick ropes of cum spew inside her sex as the long, dark shaft throbbed and pulsed deep in her slit.

"I'm filling that fuck-hole good, little bitch. FEEL me fill you up," Deon groaned. He leaned forward as the other two men drew back. He collapsed on top of her as his cock twitched in the final throes of his release. Mia sighed, feeling restless and a twinge of disappointment because she hadn't quite reached her second orgasm. Deon's warm bulk pressed down on her. His hand curled around the back of her head, gently pressing her face against his chest as he breathed heavily into her ear.

"Well, bitch? Did you like your first taste of black cock? Hmm? Tell your Master how grateful you are."

Mia's beautiful face turned uncertain. "Y-yes Master. I am so grateful for your cock. Thank you for fucking me." She must not have been convincing enough, because Deon frowned.

"Did you hear that, white boy? Your slut didn't sound too sure of herself. I think we need to give her some motivation to act more cheerful, don't you?" Deon slowly pulled his manhood out of Mia's tainted sex. He motioned at Cameron and Emmett. "Bring the hubbie over here. I have a special job for him." Emmett and Cameron followed Deon's lead. They untied the husband's wrists and ankles. The young man's limbs were so stiff he could only stumble awkwardly as they yanked him toward the bed. Then they re-cuffed Noah's wrists behind his back as they thrust him to his knees near the foot of the bed.

"What...what do you want me to do?" Noah said, voice dripping with fear. Then he saw it. His gorgeous young wife's slit was oozing the black man's cum. There was so much of it, milky-white goo that painted her labia and still seeped from her gaping cunt. It was so obscene Noah almost couldn't believe his eyes. He'd never tasted another man's cum. He was pretty sure he didn't want to. Yet...if this enhanced the rape fantasy for Mia, for the girl he loved, then he would gladly do it. Judging from her fascinated look as she just lay there, without speaking, without begging their captors NOT to torment her husband, that told Noah everything he needed to know. 'I'll do this,' he thought. 'I'll do this for her.'

"Get busy, white boy. We have a special mission for you: it's called clean out your wife's messy pussy. Get your tongue in there, fool." Deon's hand grabbed the nape of Noah's neck and thrust his face into his wife's crotch. Noah immediately smelled the strong scent of his wife's aroused fluids and the musky, more masculine scent of the man who had just raped her. Noah tentatively flicked his tongue around, scooping up some of the fluids. Fortunately he also snagged some of Mia's juices, which cut the salty tang of the male cum in his mouth. It tasted odd, but not...awful.

He kept flicking his tongue inside Mia's love-hole. He dutifully licked, sucked up, and slurped up whatever stray fluids he could find - whether masculine or feminine. Then, licking his chops, he drew his face back from her now glistening cunt - her cunt glistening from his saliva alone.

"Who wants this slut's most fuck-able hole next?" Deon asked. Noah tried to pull away, but Deon held him fast. "Don't move, white boy. You get to stay right here. We're going to let you watch the next rape of your slut-wife with a front-row seat. We're just considerate like that."

Cameron moved over onto the bed now. Noah got a close-up view of Cameron's swaying shaft and testicles as the young man positioned himself between his wife's legs. Noah's face was inches from Cameron's penis as his bulbous cock-head nestled between Mia's cunt lips and suddenly pushed forward. He saw Mia stiffen as she felt his cock slam into her slick passage. Mia moaned and the fucking began in earnest. Cameron's body moved in a blur of motion as he pumped Mia's cunt like a man on a mission. The bed jostled as he fucked her savagely, though not quite up to Deon's level.

Meanwhile all Noah could do was watch. He could see his wife's pussy penetrated with each brutal fuck. This was insane. He couldn't believe it. Soon enough, he heard a sound. Mia was crying out. 'Oh no...is she hurt?' Noah thought, frantic. And then he realized - No. She was coming...hard. Her cunt must have been gripping his shaft for dear life, convulsing wildly, because Mia's legs thrashed and she nearly kicked Noah in the face. The scent of her cunt cream wafted to his nostrils as Noah felt his own cock harden with desire. Then he watched, listened, as Cameron grunted his release. The man's buttocks clenched up just so, and his guttural, drawn-out cry ended in spurt after spurt of spunk coating the insides of Mia's womb.

"Nooo," Noah huffed. "Stop raping her. Please let us go." He watched, showing a face of misery as cum leaked out of his wife's thoroughly raped snatch. Of course he was still playing his role for Mia's benefit. To be honest, the sight turned him on a little, even though he was concerned and shocked by his own reactions by this point. 'It's a good thing she's on birth control,' he thought. With these virile, black cocks, there was no telling how easily they could have impregnated her otherwise.

No sooner had Cameron withdrawn his now softening prick from Mia's pussy, Emmett took his place. It was somehow appropriate that the shortest of the three black men also had the thickest cock. Without so much as letting Mia catch her breath, he settled between the lithesome girl's legs and began fucking her with a merciless rhythm.

"Uhh! Uhh!! UHH!! She's so fucking tight," Emmett groaned. "Do you like the sound of me fucking your wife, white boy? Hmm?"

Deon and Cameron glanced down to see Noah's stiffening cock. Deon grinned as he knelt beside Noah with the knife Emmett had brandished earlier. He brushed the flat of the blade up and down the length of Noah's cock.

"Oh yeah, Emmett. I'd say you fucking his wife is really doing it for him. He's getting harder than a slab of granite. His cock's a mile high." Cameron and Deon chuckled even as Mia stiffened at that revelation.

Mia's young body could only take so much. She squirmed, writhed, and moaned beneath Emmett as he plunged his shaft between her thighs. He cupped her breasts as he fucked her, squeezing them roughly and then pinching her nipples as she cried out.

"OW! Please! Be gentle!" But part of her liked it rough, even if she found it disconcerting to be so abused. Her nipples were so sensitive right now. She moaned as Emmett leaned over, sucking and then biting each of her nipples.

"AAAHHH!! Please stop," she wailed. But he didn't stop. He was in control and he reveled in that power. Emmett reached over to the opened duffel bag besides the bed and drew out a long, black rod - a riding crop. It had a flattened point with a sharp edge. He proceeded to smack the crop down on Mia's finely shaved pubic area just above her clit. An explosion of sensations shot through her cunt, radiating outward in all directions. The girl cried out as a sudden climax tore through her pussy.

"UHHH!!" She was totally unprepared, shocked. Appalled that the sudden debasement of being smacked and so humiliated had brought her to orgasm. Emmett continued to use the crop on her, smacking her supple cones lightly, teasing her as he fucked her. He even used the riding crop to gently smack her on either side of her face as he ordered her, "Look at me, little cunt. Look me in the eyes while I fuck your little wet PUSSY!"

Finally, when Mia wasn't sure she could stand it anymore, Emmett bellowed in the moment of ecstasy. He dropped the riding crop as a wave of cum surged into the helpless girl's loins. Mia sighed as she felt him pump her full of warm, sticky jism. Her pussy ached from being fucked so ruthlessly, but she almost didn't care. She'd had three orgasms...all of them beyond incredible. The girl lay completely limp, panting. Her eyes were glazed over in the aftermath of euphoria. Her cunt felt sated even as she felt the rivulets of Emmett's and Cameron's combined fluids beginning to trickle out of her brutally raped snatch.

"Please...will you let us go now?" Noah begged. He closed his eyes, unwilling to look any longer at the cream pie that glistened along his wife's cunt.

"Why would we do that when we have more fun games to play with you two?" Deon murmured. So saying, he thrust Noah's face back into his wife's crotch. "You know what to do. Show your sexy whore-wife how much you love her. Purify that pussy with some tongue action." Noah groaned, lapping up the remaining cum from his wife's sore slit. He noticed every twinge and shiver as Mia felt her husband's tongue tenderly lave out her intimate folds.

'Oh god,' Mia thought. 'That feels so good.' She almost came again, just from the arousal as she felt her husband's loving attentions. Finally, after Noah was coughing from swallowing the last of the men's cum, Deon inserted his index finger into Mia's love-hole and gently caressed her inner walls.

"Ahhhh! What are you doing?" Mia cried.

Deon withdrew the finger, sniffed it. "Just seeing how filthy you still are, slut. Good job, white boy. Cameron, give him his reward, will you?"

Suddenly Noah felt a hand put a cloth with some strong-smelling chemicals right over his nose and mouth. He heard voices as he became suddenly dizzy. His vision blurred.

"Damn, white boy. You went to town on that pussy. You like eating out a black stud's cum from your wife's fuck-hole, don't you? Well, don't worry. The next part of this night is going to be even more memorable. Oh yeah," Deon said as Cameron and Emmett chuckled in the background. Noah heard Mia's whimpers and pleas for them to let them go, and then the world...went black.

THE END... FOR NOW.

******************

I hope you liked this story. Remember, never be afraid to indulge your fantasies - the darker the better. Please comment if you'd like. Tell me which direction you'd like me to take the story and I'll try to oblige.

~gaggedKitty

12