Mia's Tutor

Story Info
Mia continues her training as a slave to Donna.
2.4k words
3.86
80.6k
6
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Donna had told Mia to be in the study, ready for a spanking when she got home that evening. Unsure when her mistress would be home, she waited by the window overlooking the street until she saw Donna's BMW turn into the drive. She had been given a hand spanking that morning before going to school, because her midterm average was down below 2.5. Donna expected her to maintain at least a 3.0 in all five subjects that she was taking at the university.

It didn't seem fair to Mia. She could do well in some subjects, but this semester she had two science courses and a math course, and those were always her worst subjects. She worked hard to keep her grades up, but she just hadn't been able to do well in those subjects.

Mia was in the corner of the study, dressed in only her shirt and panties when Donna entered the room. She had folded her jeans and laid them across the desk earlier, that was what Donna would expect of her. She didn't turn around when her mistress came in, knowing that would just get her into more trouble, and Donna didn't say a word until Mia had heard the chair being moved into position. When Donna called her name, Mia turned and walked to the chair, where Donna sat, ready to take the younger woman across her knee.

"We're going to have to do something about getting your grades up," Donna said. "I have hired a tutor for you in math, which seems to be where you're having the most trouble. He'll be here later this evening, and I'll expect you to pay close attention to his instructions."

"Yes ma'am," Mia said.

"I am having Melissa come in to help you with your science courses two nights a week," she said. "Melissa, of course, will take care of any discipline you need on those nights herself. The young man I have hired to tutor you in math will be given instructions on what measures to take with you if you are not making significant progress in your studies. I will supervise any discipline he feels is necessary, or, if he is too lenient, I will discipline you myself. Is that understood?"

"Yes ma'am," she said.

"Get the hairbrush out of the top drawer of the desk and bring it to me," Donna said.

The brush was in the middle drawer of Donna's desk. It lay on the right side, the place Donna kept it. There were other instruments in the desk that Donna used to discipline her girl, in the lower drawer was a belt, a wooden paddle, and two leather paddles, a cane was kept on the top of the bookcase, but it was seldom used for discipline. Donna tended to prefer the hand and brush, with resort to the paddle on occasions when she thought Mia needed a little extra sting. She could make Mia beg easily with the belt or any of the paddles.

She kept the brush in her hand as Donna pulled her panties down to her knees, and told her to get over her lap. Donna, she knew, would ask for it when she was ready.

When her mistress rubbed her backside, she gave a soft sigh. There was something very comforting about being across her mistress' knee. She didn't cry out as Donna warmed her backside with a few slaps, first to one cheek then the other. This wasn't her punishment, not yet. This was just to get her ready for the punishment to come.

"You have such a pretty ass," Donna said. "I expect the tutor will like it. He seems like a nice young man, from the talk I had with him, and I suppose he'll want to fuck you. If you want to fuck him, that's your decision, but I must be informed first."

"Yes ma'am."

"Of course, any sex must be apart from the time that I am paying him to tutor you, so I'd better not come into the room and find you doing anything but studying. I will discuss your progress with him before he goes. Now hand me the hairbrush."

The hairbrush came down hard on her bare backside, bringing a cry from her lips. Donna didn't hesitate between blows, but brought the brush down repeatedly, first on one of the girl's pretty ass cheeks, then the other. The pain was intense from the first smack, and soon Mia was crying and begging for the punishment to end.

Donna might as well have been deaf, though, for all the good Mia's pleas for mercy did her. A disciplinary spanking was supposed to hurt, she would say, and keep on laying on the smacks. When she stopped, she rubbed the girls backside, gently and softly, but the touch still burned, When Donna dropped the brush to the floor, she gave her girl a couple of hand smacks before telling her to get up.

"Pull your panties up, and go put on a skirt for dinner," Donna told her. "We're expecting your tutor at eight, which gives us about an hour to eat."

Donna had brought in takeout from the Deli, and all Mia had to do was reheat it in the microwave and serve it on plates. When the meal was done, she washed the dishes and then went into the living room, where she knelt in front of Donna and lowered her head to the older woman's lap. Donna touched Mia's head, stroking her hair.

"I know that you try very hard," Donna said. "That's why I have arranged for you to have tutors. If you work especially hard, if you make all A's this semester, I'll give you a reward, a week in the summer house with Melissa. Would you like that?"

"Yes ma'am," she said. The truth was she would have preferred a week with her mistress, but Melissa was fun, and a week on the beach would be nice. Donna had a lot to do, with her career and the responsibilities of running the household. She could seldom spare an entire week for anything.

The tutor arrived at precisely eight. She had expected him to be prompt, of course, but the exactness of his arrival made her believe that he must be familiar with Donna. Maybe she had been his mistress as well. Mia knew that Donna had both male and female slaves at the estate, but she had never gone there, not yet. Donna said she wasn't ready. Even Melissa said that it she needed a bit more training before going there, even for a short visit.

Of course, Donna was seldom there herself. Her household duties were assumed there by her major domo. Donna spent most of her free time her, in the city, and at the beach house. The large estate in the mountains didn't seem to interest her much anymore, although Mia didn't know why that was.

"Mia, this is your new math tutor, Théodore Dupré. Teddy, this is Mia."

"Should I call you Theodore, or Mister Dupre?" Mia asked. She could hear the flirtatious tone of her voice as she spoke, although she hadn't really intended to flirt, and was certain that Donna could hear it as well.

"Teddy will be good," he said. His accent was very faint, but Mia would have recognized it as French even if he hadn't been introduced by name.

"I'll leave you two to your work," Donna said, leaving the two young people at the kitchen table.

"I'm really not very good with math of any kind," Donna said. "It's part of the core requirements, of course, the algebra course, and I have to do well in it or..."

"Your mistress would be upset?"

"Yes," she said. She felt herself blush. She realized that of course he must know about her relationship with Donna, that she was Donna's girl, but still it embarrassed her to realize that he knew.

"Well," he said. "Let's get right to work, okay?"

She could say that she had learned a bit, she supposed, when Donna asked her, but the truth was that the subject had a way of going in one ear and out the other. Teddy noticed, of course, and several times he had to bring her attention back to the subject when it began to wander. She was tired by the time the alarm went off, telling her that the hour was up. It was nine, and she was ready for the lesson to stop, even if it meant that she wouldn't have Teddy's beautiful eyes to look into.

Donna told her to wait in the study while she discussed her progress with Teddy, and she waited nervously. It was nearly ten minutes before Donna summoned her back to the kitchen. She was ordered across Teddy's knee, her skirt lifted, her panties pulled down, and was given twelve smacks on each cheek from the young man while her mistress watched.

He spanked hard, not as hard as the mistress when she was mad, but hard enough to make the girl cry. She had known that she had been inattentive, but didn't think she deserved the dozen hard smacks to each cheek of her already sore butt that she was given. When she was done, before allowing her to get off Teddy's lap, Donna removed the girl's panties, and put them into Mia's mouth. "Go and stand in the corner," she ordered.

Mia stood in the corner of the study waiting for Donna to come get her. She was wet between the legs, not only from having been spanked, spanked hard in front of her mistress, but spanked by a really cute guy. She had felt his stiff cock against her as she lay over his lap, and knew that he wanted her as badly as she wanted him. That would be for the mistress to decide though.

After half an hour her legs were tired. She hoped that Donna would come in soon. She kept her skirt lifed above her red ass, trying her best to be patient but shifting her weight from foot to foot, and sighing from time to time.

When the door opened she peeked over her shoulder without thinking. She immediately remembered that she wasn't supposed to look while she was in the corner, and almost at once turned her head back toward the wall. She had seen that Donna wasn't alone though, she had Melissa with her.

"I thought," Donna said. "That since you didn't really strain your brain for Teddy, that you'd be mentally rested enough for an hour or so with Melissa."

Melissa touched Mia's red bottom gently. "Looks like you've had a busy night already," she said. "Were you spanked especially hard?"

"Yes ma'am," Mia answered.

"But evidently not hard enough earlier that you managed to get through your study session without another spanking. Did you slack off intentionally so that you could see how Teddy spanks?"

"No ma'am," she said. She hoped that Donna didn't believe that. She wished that she'd tried harder, but it was the weekend, after all, at least the start of the weekend. Donna shouldn't have made her study on a Friday night anyway.

"You and I are going over your science courses tomorrow," Melissa told her. "Right now, though, we're going to have a good hard whipping on that pretty red ass, so that you will know that I don't plan to put up with any nonsense. And when I'm done, you are going to crawl back into the living room, and beg Donna to forgive you for being such a troublesome girl."

"Yes ma'am."

"Get the leather paddle and the cane and go up to your room," Melissa said. "I'll be up in five minutes and I want you naked, and in position at the foot of the bed."

"Yes ma'am," Mia said.

"What are you waiting for?" Melissa asked giving her a hard smack on the ass.

She knew better than to look back over her shoulder when her bedroom door opened. She'd gotten by with that mistake once tonight and wasn't likely to get by again. It didn't surprise her that Melissa touched her pussy, opening the lips of her labia, and wetting her finger before rubbing Mia's clit. Mia moaned with the pleasure she felt. Melissa could make her come so easily, even more easily than Donna, but that wasn't what was on her mind.

"I'm going to strap you," Melissa said. "And then when you're through making up with Donna, whenever that is, I'm going to put on my little red rabbit and fuck you. Would you like that?"

"Yes ma'am."

"But first you must be properly whipped, and give the proper apology to your mistress."

"Yes ma'am."

Melissa had her begging with the very first blow of the leather paddle. She had left the door open so that Donna could hear from downstairs, making the paddle land loud on Mia's already burning cheeks, and making her cry loudly with each blow. Mia gave herself over to the pain, and let herself go completely, begging not to be hit again between each and every blow, and screaming pitifully when the blow came.

It was hard to crawl down the stairs afterwards. It hurt her knees, and strained her back, but she managed, Donna was waiting for her on the sofa, sitting with a glass of scotch in her hand.

"Please mistress," Mia said. "I'm so sorry that I didn't study hard enough, and that you had to spank me and hire a tutor, and ask Melissa to come in."

"I'm going to bed," Donna said. She lifted the girl's chin. "Tomorrow I have to go to New York, early. I don't expect you to be up. I'm having someone come drive me to the airport. I've asked Melissa to stay with you this weekend, and I expect you to use your time wisely. I know that Melissa will help you with your studies, and she will also be there when Teddy comes in the afternoon for your math lesson."

"You do not have my permission to have sex with him, not yet," Donna said. "Melissa might want to fuck him, and that is her business, not mine, but you are not to have any man's dick inside you while I am away. Is that clear?"

"Yes ma'am."