Mica, Misty, Max & Mona Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rmlooker
rmlooker
125 Followers

Mica added she was glad she knew she was going to be blind and had a short time to study the internet so she had a partial idea about how things looked. Misty was the same way, she knew she was going to be paralyzed, had a chance to do a few things before it happened, and was very glad about how it all turned out. She found she could be very sexual and enjoy it unlike some people that could not feel anything below their injury. Max and Mora talked about their being attracted to crippled people instead of being repulsed as a lot of people were. After talking for some time, Misty and Mora decided they would head to Misty's place and enjoy each other some more.

Mica and Max went to the door with them after the two girls got dressed and they all kissed good night. Mora said she had never had such a fantastic birthday and would probably never have another one like it. She thanked each of them for their special gift. She kissed Max and stroked his hard cock telling him as her first, he was the best and would probably be for some time. She then hugged and kissed Mica thanking her for the use of her stud. Misty did the same and tweaked Mica's breast as they kissed. She said I bet we will not be able to pry the grin off your face on Monday at work. This got them all laughing and the two girls left.

Mora asked Misty if she could push her chair to her place and Misty said it was fine with her. When they got into Misty's bedroom, Mora helped Misty off with her t-shirt and Misty got Mora out of her small bikini. She had not bothered to put the shawl on. Mora dropped to her knees in front of her wheelchair and took hold of one of Misty's legs. She told her how much they turned her on every time she saw her at the office. She had all she could do to control herself when Misty saw her for her pelvic and breast exam. Helping her out of her braces and putting her legs in the stirrups had almost made her cum right there. Misty said I remember how you touched me then. They leaned towards each other and kissed. Mora took the other leg and ran her hands all over it and up to Misty's very wet twat.

Misty moaned at the attention and finally said she could use a trip to the shower. Mora agreed that would be good and they headed that way. They both used the john and Mora helped Misty get on the bench in the shower. The wheelchair was pushed out and Misty adjusted the water flow. They washed each other. Misty asked Mora if she wanted her to douche and Mora asked if Max had cum in her. Misty said no, he had used a rubber as she was not on birth control. Mora answered no, I wanted to taste Max with your juices is why I asked. They kissed and played with each other for a while then dried and went to the bedroom. Mora helped Misty into bed and joined her.

Misty asked Mora if she was into toys and she said you bet, let's see what you have. Misty told her to look in the bedside drawer and pick what she wanted to have used on her. Mora found one she said looked good and Misty told her which one she wanted. Mora's was on the large side and Misty said that must be why you did not bleed today. Mora said right, she had been using toys for some time now. She was also very glad Max was her first, she really liked him and was happy that he and Mica were together. Misty said she agreed and it was great that Mica shared him today.

Soon they were both kissing passionately and Mora soon moved down to Misty's large breasts to suck her nipples. While Mora was doing it Misty said I wonder what it would be like to produce milk. Mora said that's interesting, I have wondered the same thing. Mora's hand had moved down to Misty's wet pussy and she also asked if Misty liked sex during her period. Misty said oh yes, she was Horney as hell at that time. She said Mica was also. Mora said me too. Misty laughed and said we will have to have a pad party sometime then. Mora moved down between Misty's legs and jackknifed them open so she could get to her good. After licking her slit a little she gently inserted the large rubber cock Misty had chosen.

As wet as she was, it slid in very easily and Mora felt it hit bottom. Misty moaned how good that felt. Mora asked if it was as good as Max and Misty said no but a good second place. She said that reminds me, can you get me fixed up with a tubal ASAP. Mora said you bet, I will on Monday. Misty said I hated Max had to use a rubber when he fucked me, I wanted to feel the real thing. I want to be ready the next time the opportunity comes for any man. Mora was moving the dildo faster now and angling it so it hit her G-spot or the other direction so it put pressure on Misty's clit. Just when Mora thought Misty was going to cum she stuck her finger in to Misty's anus and pushed up hard on the dildo into her G-spot. Misty came hard and long finally having to put her hand down to stop Mora.

Mora had noticed that Misty's upper body and breasts were moving all over the place during her cum but her lower body movement was only from the upper body ripple effect. Mora thought she sure would like to be that way. She finally pulled it out of Misty and when they had eye contact, licked one side of it off. Misty stuck her hand out and took the dildo and licked the other side off. She then asked Mora to come and sit on her face for a while then she would fuck her with her toy. Mora did and as she spread her legs wetness ran into Misty's mouth. Misty told her how good she tasted and could taste some of Max's cum mixed in she thought. That made Mora cum and then she rolled off so Misty could put the plastic toy she had picked in her cunt.

It was good sized and Misty went slowly. There was a nubbin sticking out that Misty saw would hit Mora's clit when she got more in. After it bottomed out Misty just kept steady pressure on it stretching her vagina out more. The nub finally hit Mora's clit and she yelped in surprise. Misty then worked it in and out of Mora's snatch being sure to hit her clit quite often. Mora had moved herself over where she could take hold of Misty's crippled, atrophied legs and hugged them to herself. She also started thrusting her hips gently fucking the toy with Misty's movements. When Mora showed good signs that she was ready to cum, Misty shoved the toy in good and rotated the nub across Mora's clit sending her into a huge orgasm. She kept her going for a good minute then backed off slowly.

They both relaxed where they were and when Mora moved a little she saw Misty's pussy and said there was some blood. She hoped she had not injured her and Misty said no, she had the symptoms of a period being close and that was probably it. She grabbed a towel and put it between her legs and Mora said nothing on the sheet. They were both dripping wet and decided another trip to the shower would be in order. They got in and douched each other with Misty saying yep, it was her period. Mora asked how long it lasted and Mora said about 3 days and Mora said she would get her scheduled for the tubal on Wednesday or Thursday if she could. They finished washing each other and dried and got out. Mora said she needed to get going and got dressed. They kissed good night and said it was great that Mica had gotten all of them together and left. Misty went to the bathroom and put a tampon in and then to bed.

As soon as the door closed with Misty and Mora leaving, Mica was in Max's arms. She could feel his hard cock pressing into her abdomen. As they were kissing she moved her body around massaging it. They finally broke and she asked him if he enjoyed the day. He said oh yes, how about you? She said of course, the smell and sound of all that sex really had me going. I am ready for some of you when you are up for it and it feels like you are already. They laughed and Max said let's get things cleaned up and we can go to bed and relax. Max brought dirty things to her and she rinsed and put them in the dishwasher. It did not take long and they were done.

She followed Max to the shower and they soaped each other. Max got on the floor and ate Mica good. They dried off and went to bed. Max spent some time on her big breasts sucking and licking them. Mica soon pushed him over on to his back and they did a good 69 together. Soon Mica was taking his entire long prick into her throat and using her throat muscles to stimulate him. She had no gag reflex and could hold him in there a long time. She would let enough slide back into her mouth to breath then take him all the way down again. She kept one hand on his balls and kept pulling on them so he would not come yet. She came twice from him eating her pussy and enjoyed every minute of what they were doing to each other.

Mica finally let his member slide out of her mouth and she sat up and turned to face him. She was still on top of him and leaned down and they kissed while he used his hands on her big breasts. He was on the rough side with them knowing that was what she liked when she was having a string of orgasms. She backed up and found his stiff prick and worked it up her slit to her twat. The large head found its way inside and she pushed back until every last inch was stuffed in her. She asked him how close he was and he said he was good for a couple of her cums then would fill her pussy for her. Her unseeing eyes seemed to be looking right into his as she grinned at him.

She started rocking on him really pushing down, pushing his cock head into her cervix each time. She was not moving fast and soon tilted her pelvis forward a little so her clit hit his pubic bone. She soon came still moving through it with her clinched vagina causing even more stimulation for Max. He put his finger on her clit at the end of hers and kept adding pressure to it as she fucked him. When he sensed she was ready, he started jiggling it very fast on her clit and she exploded again. This time he joined her and sent his cum into her pussy. He soon felt it running down out of her on to his balls. His hands had been man handling her breasts and he let her fall forward on to him as they both finished their cums.

With all of the stimulation he had had today, he just stayed hard and in her. This happened to him sometimes after so much sex. He whispered to her that he was done cuming for some time but she was welcome to use his hard some more if she wanted. Mica moved a little on him and said thanks. However she soon moved off of him and alongside of Max. She put her hand down and found him and asked what she needed to do. He said nothing he would take care of it in a little while. She said how and he said he would show her later, right now he just wanted to cuddle with her. They did for about 20 minutes then Max said come on, I will show you now.

Max led her to the shower and they got in. He adjusted the water so it was just barley warm and got under it. After a couple of minutes he took her hand and placed it at the end of his still hard cock and she felt warm pee start to come out. He went for some time and as he finished he pushed her hand down on to it and she felt it shrink down. They washed each other good, he douched her and they dried and went to bed falling asleep in each other's arms.

rmlooker
rmlooker
125 Followers
12