Mica, Misty, Max & Mona Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rmlooker
rmlooker
128 Followers

Mica asked if Misty would do her and Misty said sure and she would shave her also. The girls had a good laugh and then Mica said she wanted both. Misty said good, so do I. Mica felt how wet Misty was and ran her finger through her slit then licked it off. She moved back up to Misty's face and kissed her then said how beautiful and sexy she was. Misty put her hand on Mica's hairy mound and Mica took the hint and opened her legs. Misty ran her fingers through her slit and into her vagina. Mica was very wet and Misty said feels like you enjoyed looking at me. Mica said she sure did and wanted to look more. Misty said any time is good for me.

Misty turned on to her side, and Mica could hear the difficulty she had doing it, and started kissing Mica. Both became quite passionate and their tongues were going back and forth. Misty could look right into Mica's blue eyes but knew they saw nothing. She leaned up and kissed the lids and worked her way down to her breasts. She used her mouth and hands to stimulate both of them and the nipples. Mica was moaning saying how good that felt. Misty asked Mica to move around so she could get between her legs and eat her pussy. Mica said that sounds so good and sexy and moved so Misty would not have to. Misty gently pulled Mica into position and looked her over good. She saw the large, long lips and they were purple now.

She put her hands on each side of them and pulled them open exposing the inner lips and entrance to her pussy. She reached out with her tongue and made the first contact Mica had ever had there by someone using their mouth. Misty aimed right towards her vagina and got her tongue in as far as she could. She pulled out and lapped the whole length but only once hitting Mica's clit. Mica was saying she could not believe how good it felt. Misty spent several minutes there and soon Mica came hard trapping Misty's head between her thighs. Even though she could not move her head, she could use her tongue to keep stimulating Mica and she kept Cumming for some time.

After Mica came down off her high she said she had never had such a good orgasm as that was. She moved down and took Misty in her arms and they kissed hard. Mica could taste her cum on Misty's face and loved it. She started to make love to Misty but she suggested they wait, rest a while, have dinner and she could have her for desert. Mica said sounds like a plan to me and they just held each other, their big breasts pushing into each other. They fell asleep for about 20 minutes and Misty woke up feeling the need to drain her bladder. There was no way she could move without waking Mica so she gently did so. Mica came awake and said sorry she dosed off. Misty said no reason to be sorry, she had also and then explained she needed to get up to the bathroom.

Mica helped her move her legs over in the bed and to her wheelchair. Grinning she asked if she could watch Misty cath herself and she said sure, in fact you can do it. Misty suggested she shave Mica and they might as well do the cath there also; more room and better access. Mica said great and followed Misty into the shower. She found the bench and sat while Misty got what she needed for both jobs. Misty needed to be cathed first so she gave the kit to Mica. Mica said she had used it on patients before and remembered what to do. Misty transferred to the bench and Mica got between her legs. Misty strapped herself in and spread her legs open using her hands. Mica tore the bacterial wipe open, used one hand to spread her lips and with the other, found Misty's urethra. She wiped it and the area and dropped the wipe. She picked up the bag and using her teeth removed the cover on the tip of the catheter. It was already lubricated so she aimed where she had put a finger of the hand holding the lips open and hit the urethra first time.

It was a short, stiff, female catheter so it went in easily. Mica heard the urine hit the bag and held the catheter still. The flow soon stopped and Mica pushed and pulled the catheter in and out a short distance to be sure she got it all. Misty spoke for the first time and said nothing more flowing and Mica pulled it out and put the cap back on. Mica asked if she hurt her at all and Misty said no, I only have a slight burning sensation when it first goes in. I think it is from the lub they use. Mica rose up on her knees and they kissed and each of them went for the other's breasts and they played for a few minutes while they kissed. Misty said best cath job I ever had!

Misty gathered up the cath stuff and put it in the outer bag and set it aside. She told Mica to get on the bench now and she would shave her. Misty asked if she wanted all or just part of it gone and Mica said all of it like yours. Misty lowered herself down from the bench and scooted over between Mica's legs. She asked her to spread them and then took a battery operated trimmer and removed as much hair as possible. She gathered up the hair from the tile shower floor and put it in the cath trash bag and threw it out of the shower. Misty turned the water on Mica just enough to get her pussy wet and then applied shaving cream. She used up two disposable razors to get all the hair removed. Mica said what she was doing felt so good she might cum. Misty said better not if you don't want to get cut and they laughed.

Misty turned the shower on and adjusted the water temperature and rinsed Mica off. She asked her to feel herself and be sure nothing was missed. Mica did and said she could not feel any stubble and it felt fantastic. Misty put her head up to her pussy and started kissing and licking for a couple of minutes then asked Mica if there was a before and after difference. Mica said absolutely, she could feel the after much better. Misty said good and had Mica help her back up on to the bench. They washed each other, rinsed and dried and got out of the shower. Misty said shall we stay naked and Mica said you bet.

Misty started the gas grill on her deck and they got the other stuff ready. Mica made the tossed salad and Misty enjoyed watching her do it getting a wet pussy in the process. After Mica put the knife down she rolled up alongside her and reached up and fondled her breasts. Mica put both hands on the edge of the counter and took a step back supporting herself enjoying what was happening to her. After Misty let go Mica said she could not wait to get her mouth on her pussy later. Misty said me either, it is already wet watching you make the salad. Mica asked why and Misty said just something about watching you, being blind, making the salad and add to it your magnificent breasts swaying with your movements.

Mica leaned over and kissed Misty and thanked her for being so good to her today. Misty said my pleasure, literally. Mica felt for Misty's lap and sat on it and they kissed some more. Misty then rolled over to the meat pan and took them out to the grill and put the meat on. She rolled them back to the kitchen and Mica got up and started putting the salad in bowls. She set the table and Misty directed her to stuff in the ice box like butter and sour cream and dressing. Misty turned the steaks and got a plate to bring them in on and returned to the grill. She brought the steaks in and put them on their plates. She asked Mica if she wanted her cut up and she said please and everything on my potato. Misty told Mica to go ahead and get seated.

Misty brought the plates to the table and told Mica where her food was located on her plate. She moved beside her and they ate dinner. As they were talking Misty said there was something Mica should know and that was Misty was very glad she was a paraplegic and confined to a wheelchair. Mica said good, I kind of thought that was how you felt. Misty said since you told me earlier you liked being blind I thought you should know how it was for me. Mica turned her head for a kiss and said thanks. Right after the kiss Misty said you know what would be very sexy, me feeding you. I know you like to do as much for yourself as you can, but I have thought about it several times and thought I should tell you.

Mica reached over and put her hand on Misty's thigh right next to her naked pussy and said thanks, they would do it some time for sure. Mica was very good at eating without making a mess. She used her fork in a way that found her food and how it was on the plate before she tried to get it on the fork and into her mouth. They finished dinner and got the dishes in the dishwasher. Mica washed and Misty dried. They usually did it that way when they ate together. Misty asked if there was anything special she wanted to do and Mica said oh yes, take you to bed and eat your pussy until you tell me to stop. Misty said she thought that sounded like a good idea and they went back to bed.

Mica again helped Misty get from her wheelchair on to the bed and to the center of the bed. Mica got beside her and they started kissing. When Mica started kissing all around Misty's face, Misty said she had not turned the light on and she was in Mica's world; it was almost black in her bedroom at night. Mica said good, now I just want you to concentrate on what you are feeling now that you can't see anything. Mica's mouth and hands moved down to Misty's breasts and she worked them over for a long time. Misty then could feel that Mica was over her body supported on her arms and knees like a man that was going to screw her was. While Mica kissed her she used her leg to spread Misty's legs apart.

Misty could tell that Mica moved down her body and got between her legs. The next thing she knew, she was feeling Mica's tongue lick up her slit to her clit. Mica used her tongue and fingers to stimulate Misty through three good orgasms. Mica now had the four fingers of one hand inside her pussy pushing on her G-spot and moving them around randomly causing her such great pleasure. Finally Mica added her thumb to her clit and pushing on it caused Misty to really get off. Mica kept her going until Misty finally had to shout stop! Mica did not remove her fingers just quit moving them as Misty settled down. Misty finally asked Mica to put her fingers up to her mouth so she could share in desert. Mica did and Misty licked and sucked them clean.

Mica noticed that when Misty came, her pelvis below her ribs did not move one bit but her upper body, shoulders, head, breasts thrashed all over the place. She could feel a slight contraction of her vagina on her fingers during her cum. Mica moved up alongside Misty and they kissed, both enjoying Misty's cum. Mica put her head on Misty arm and played with her breast as she laid there. Mica said her first sexual day was a big success. Misty said she was glad she could enjoy it with her. Misty then asked if she would like a big dick screwing her also and Mica said yes she sure would. Misty said me too.

Misty sighed and said it was time to pee again but she did not want to get up. Mica said stay put and she would go get a cath set and come back and cath her here in bed. Misty said are you sure you want to do that and Mica said she was very sure. Foreplay, remember? Misty laughed and said yes she did. Mica got a kit and did cath Misty in bed with no problems and even did it in the dark she bragged to Misty. She just groaned.

They decided it was bed time and Mica got up and dressed to head back to her place. Misty gave her a sweater to put on in case she ran in to people in the hall or elevator. Mica thanked Misty for a great day and all that she had taught her. Misty started to get up but Mica told her to stay put and have a good sleep. They kissed good night with Mica giving Misty's breasts a final caress. She found her way back to her place with no trouble, went to the bathroom, stripped, peed and went to bed. Her hand immediately went to her newly shaved pussy and she ran her fingers all over it. It felt so good to her sensitive fingers. She thought about what a great afternoon and evening she just had and how lucky she was to have Misty as a friend and lover. Just before she drifted off to sleep she decided she needed to find a male lover now.

The next morning Mica woke up and still had a smile on her face. She was going to talk to Misty later and ask her about birth control pills or what she used. She relaxed in bed until needing to go to the bathroom drove her in there. She did and then got in the shower. As she was washing she wondered how she was going to keep her pussy shaved. She needed to sit and have her legs open. Maybe sit on the side of the tub, or.........let Misty do it!! She thought she would not have to ask more than once for that to happen. It still felt nice and smooth; she had better ask Misty how often she shaved hers. Mica also wondered if Misty liked sex during her period. Mica knew she was very Horney and masturbated a lot just before the start.

She got out of the shower and only put a short t-shirt on. She fixed some juice and toast in the kitchen, could feel the sun through the window and decided to get some sun. She removed the t-shirt and took her juice and toast out on to the deck. Even though she could tell no difference between light and dark she could feel which direction the sun was by the heat. She directed her chair into it and sat down. She spread her legs wide to get some sun on them. The sun felt quite warm so she only stayed facing it for about 10 minutes then turned her back to it. She stood that way for another 10 minutes then went back inside. She put the t-shirt back on and headed for her computer.

Checking the disabled sight, she found a male that was 29 who admitted to being a devotee and said he was looking for a blind female. She listened to his profile several times and wondered if she should contact him. Another thing to ask Misty and she called her. Misty was in a great mood and said she was just thinking about Mica. Misty said she had a fantastic time yesterday and was wondering if Mica really felt the same way and wanted to do it again sometime. She added that she seemed to be a natural doing the things she did to her yesterday. Mica said well, she had cheated some and listened to some stories on Literotica. Misty laughed and said she liked the stories there also.

Mica then asked her about birth control and what she used. She said she had used the pill but had her tubes tied. She added that Mica should talk to Mona, the GYN nurse practitioner at work. Misty had talked to her several times about different things and she was great to work with. Mica said she would Monday. Mica then asked how often she shaved and Misty said about every three days. She did more at first but after a while the stubble was not so bad. She added she did every day if she had something going with a partner. Mica asked her about her period and Misty said she loved screwing with a man during her period. Most men did not like it but she had found a few that liked it like she did. She said she got very Horney just as her period started.

Mica said she got Horney several days before hers. She asked her if she had ever done it with a female partner and Misty said oh yes. We will have to try it when you want to. Mica said great, she was irregular but would let her know next time. Mica then told her about the profile on the dating site. Misty said she had dated a couple of men from there and had no problems. Just be careful, meet in public the first few times and don't give out your address. Mica asked if she would go with her at least the first time and she said she would. Misty said you must really be hot to find some cock and Mica said she was but she still wanted to get with her often. Misty said she understood, no problem and she would not turn down a hard dick if one came her way.

Mica then told her she was trying to figure out how to shave her pussy. Her legs were no problem she just put them on the side of the tub and it worked ok. She thought she would have to sit to be able to spread her legs open. Misty said yes, try sitting on the edge of the tub. You could always hire me to do it. They laughed and Mica said she had thought of that. Misty reminded her it was good foreplay and they could do each other when they were together and even before they started making love with each other. Just say something if needed. They talked a little longer then Mica went back to the profile.

She wrote an answer telling him a little about herself and asked why he was looking for someone that was blind. She sent it off and decided she needed to do some wash. She got that started and then wondered what she was going to have for dinner. As she was trying to figure what was in the ice box she heard her computer ding indicating an e-mail. She went in and opened it. It was an answer to the note she sent from the dating site.

She listened to the voice that deciphered her e-mail and it was a little funny because it was a female voice reading a letter from a male. He said hi, thanks for your reply to my profile. To answer your question, I had a relative, an aunt that was blind. I was not around her a whole lot but when I was, I was very intrigued with how she did things and got along. I always had the utmost respect for her. He went on to ask if sending e-mails was a hardship for her and that he would be glad to talk on the phone with her. He said he looked forward to talking with her more and thanks again.

Mica listened to it several times and decided she would send him her phone number. She used a computer phone and it was real easy to change her number if things got out of hand. She did and asked him to call tonight after 7. Mica wondered what it would be like to have a boyfriend. She had never really had one before. She went back to the ice box and found some stuff for dinner and went ahead and ate. She got the dishes done, folded and put away the wash she did earlier and while in the bedroom the phone rang.

She answered and a male voice asked if this was Mica. She said it was and he said hi, my name is Max. She sat on the bed and they talked for some time. Mica liked his voice and he was very polite. They finally got around to what they did for work and Mica asked him what he did. He told her he was a salesman and sold medical supplies to hospitals and doctor's offices. She asked if he knew one of the doctors that worked where she did and he said yes, it was one of his better accounts. Mica was quiet for a little then said she worked there. Max was a little surprised and wondered why he had never seen her. She explained she had an office and what she did and it was out of sight.

She asked if he knew Misty and he said oh yes, she was the first person he saw every time he was there. Mica said they were good friends and lived in the same apartment building. Max finally asked if they could meet sometime and Mica said she would let him know the next time they talked. She also said that Misty would bring her and be with her the first time and Max said great, he understood. They finally said good night and he gave her his number and they hung-up.

It was not that late and Mica called Misty right away and told her about who the profile was really. Misty was surprised but said he was a very nice man and had been very polite every time he was in. Mica asked what she thought about her seeing him since he had an involvement with the operation. Misty thought for a while and then said she did not see any problem since Mica in no way made any decisions about what they purchased.

Mica told her he had asked her about meeting and she had already said Misty would be with her the first time. He said he knew you and that was fine with him. Misty said she was free Wednesday night if she decided she wanted to meet him. Mica said thanks and good night. She undressed and did her nightly thing in the bathroom and went to bed. She always slept naked and was on the top of the sheets tonight as it was warm. She thought about Max and eventually her hands were massaging her breasts and nipples. She moved one hand between her spread legs and slowly played with herself as she thought. Her middle finger worked its way into her pussy and she soon got herself off. She sucked her finger off and went to sleep.

rmlooker
rmlooker
128 Followers