Micca Ch. 01

Story Info
Micca begins her adventure.
1.4k words
3.83
25.2k
0

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/29/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She felt the sensations on her nipples; she could feel the push on her pussy. Oh, she was wet and needy, she wanted to feel anyone, anything, push its way inside her and fuck her. The ripples through her body were increasing. She felt something big and hard enter her. Yes, she thought, this is what I want! Fuck me! Make me cum! Micca bucked and writhed and came. When her breathing had eased and the spasms had stopped, she took a deep breath and stepped out of the Sex-Sym.

Micca watched with some trepidation as her ship,Celestial Copus, moved closer and closer to Glia5’s docking bays. She had an uneasy feeling about this job and couldn’t shake it. Why had she accepted it? Well she knew why – credits. A few more passenger jobs like this and she would be able to trade in her 50 year old ship for a newer model and begin taking on longer transportation jobs. Then she would really be able to show those puffed up, big headed, swaggering thrust ship captains just what she was made of! A beep from her com unit startled her back to reality. She flicked a switch and said,

‘Go ahead Glia5.’

‘Captain Traquair, this is Commander Crag of Glia5 Docking Sector 7. What is your status?’

‘Fully prepared for docking Commander Crag.’

‘Ok, docking bay 25 is vacant. Make your way there and sign in once docking procedures are complete.’

‘Will do, Commander. Over and out,’ Micca flicked her com unit switch to off, called up her map of Docking Sector 7 and plotted her course.

Thirty minutes later she was docked, signed in and had permission to dock for 48 hours. She really didn’t need that long but it was always better to be on the safe side – just in case! Now she had to check her mail. She tapped her code into her com unit and waited for the stream of mail to appear. She glanced quickly through the spam for the…ah there it was ‘Passenger Transportation –Instructions.’ She clicked the mail open and began to read. Good, she thought, all was still as planned. She would take her two passengers on board tomorrow evening so she had plenty of time to prepare. She was just about to sign out of mail when a message caught her eye…it was from Llyr Sommers!

‘So how is the sexiest Thrust Captain this side of God’s Own Planet?’ she read, ‘I heard through the data-vine you were planning a visit. Give me a call.’ Godammit! She thought, just what I need! But she couldn’t disguise the fact that secretly she was thrilled that Llyr was here. Why had he contacted her now? He would quiz her, get all her plans from her and laugh at her but she had to admit that the thought of seeing him again made her pulse beat faster.

She and Llyr had been in flight school together. She was the only woman to take the Thrust Ship qualification and Llyr was one of the few students who hadn’t tried to get into her flysuit! Oh, he had teased and humiliated her like the rest of them about the fact that she was ‘a little girl in a man’s world’ but she could take it from him some how – he seemed to tease her in a more gentle way. She had always been attracted to his dark good looks and his confident manner but she had made a decision not to get involved with any of the other flight students and had stuck to it. Now, however, she had been in business for herself for nearly two years while the rest of her peers were struggling up the corporate ladders, had stacked up quite a few credits in the bank and felt much more confident about herself. She would call Llyr – she was really interested to find out what he was doing here. Last she had heard he was captain of the Outmine Com. ShipScarlet Dragon and was somewhere in the asteroid mines off Bieto. She shook her head with a laugh and switched of the com unit and all the other unessential functions of her ship.

She stepped out of her dirty, stained flysuit and into the shower. While washing she examined herself in the full length mirror. Did Llyr really think she was sexy or was he just teasing her again? She twisted round to see her back and ass – well not too bad, still not sagging. She turned to face the mirror and ran her hands over her breasts and stomach – her breasts were full and her stomach rounded – voluptuous was the word that came to mind. She was petite, only 5ft2, which accounted for some of her timidity, but it also, conversely, made her all the more determined to be a strong independent woman. She may be little but she was no girl! She laughed again as she turned side on and struck a pouting nudie girl pose. Godammit she had to stop being so self conscious, she was a sexy woman! Months of being cooped up alone in Celestial Copus wearing nothing but her unflattering flysuit had turned her into a frump. Well, tonight the bars of Glia5 Sector 7 were in for a surprise!

After her shower Micca made all the final preparations for the trip she was about to make. All the supplies were aboard and she had made the rather cramped living quarters of Celestial Copus as welcoming as possible. This was the first time she had taken passengers on board. She normally took supplies and equipment to the mines and exploration sites of Glia5’s furthest out moons. She enjoyed her solitary work but she was getting bored with the routine and there was more and more work coming up for longer haul transportations to Bieto and Marda and she wanted to explore. To do that she needed a new ship, however, asCelestial Copus was not built for long haul. So, she had decided to take some passengers as it paid mega credits and hopefully before too long she would haveCelestial Copus 2! She was proud of the fact that she was her own boss, it didn’t have the kudos of being a captain for some of the larger companies but she didn’t care about that – she could do as she pleased.

With the final preps done she switched on the com unit and tapped in Llyrs number, it crackled with electronic noise for a few seconds then Llyrs voice came through startlingly clear.

‘Well, well! If it isn’t Miss Traquair! Oh, sorry, Thrust Captain Traquair I should say!’ Micca heard him chuckle, ‘So, up for a bit of R & R Captain?’

‘Hello, Llyr. As a matter of fact I am!’ She heard him hesitate – had she taken him off guard?

‘Alright! That’s what I like to hear – meet me in Sam’s in an hour?’

‘Ok. See you there,’ and with that Micca flicked off the com unit. Now, she thought, what am I going to wear? Micca made her way to her sleeping quarters and slid open her closet door. In front of her were numerous flysuits of different colours and ages and right at the end a small collection of what was called ‘off ship’ clothes. Not much to choose from but she pulled them out and held them up, one by one, in front of the mirror. She eventually chose a gown of shimmering green-blue, it was a little risqué but it brought her eyes to life and complemented her blonde hair. She put it on – wow, she thought, I have been in flysuits too long! Immediately her eyes seemed to sparkle and her hair shone. The gown, which was soft and flowing, was low cut at front and back, with a side slit right up to the thigh – it was definitely a no underwear dress! Shit! She thought. Where am I going to put my stun gun? After a few minutes searching she found a silver chain belt, slung it across her hips and attached her stun gun to it. Ok, it spoilt the look a little but she went nowhere without her gun – it was a necessity in a world with few women.

‘Ok, Glia5,’ Micca said out loud to her reflection in the mirror, ‘here I come!’