Michael and Elle Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmmm I've been thinking about this tight little pussy for weeks." He groans as he draws back. "Michael." he grinds out driving back in "Do you fuck this pussy everyday?"

"Yes" Michael answers softly.

"I would too." I'm lost in ecstasy as he starts to pick up speed. "Michael." He says slowing slightly. "I think her mouth looks a little empty. You should do something about that".

My eyes are closed but I can hear movement, a zipper being pulled down and then a belt hitting the floor. I feel the bed move as Michael climbs in next to me, when I feel his cock slide over my lips I quickly open my mouth to take him inside giving him a good hard suck. He leans over me bracing his hands on the other side of me. Then to my absolute delight they're both fucking me.

My high school career counsellor was wrong. This is my true calling, giving pleasure. Nothing makes me happier than hearing men moan and groan when I give myself to them.

Michaels thrusts slow slightly as he watches Jason's big cock stretch my pussy. Jason hooks my knees with his arms leaning forward to brace his hands on the bed. I'm screaming on Michael's cock as Jason pounds relentlessly. I hear them both groan as they start to swell, I slip a hand around Michael's hip pulling him deeper as Jason crushes me beneath him grinding his hips as he fills me. I swallow quickly as Michael fills my mouth with hot cum. I smile at him as he pulls out of my mouth and leans down to give me a kiss. Jason holds himself inside me, running his hands over my thighs as he watches me with my husband.

When he pulls out I hear him go out of the room and down the stairs. He returns with a bottle of wine and glasses. "I think we might need a little break before the next part." He says with a smile.

I look at Michael as he sits back on his heels but makes no move to clean me up. I'm a little baffled by that, he always does that when we're in a threesome. He smiles at me before accepting a glass from Jason's outstretched hand.

"So what's happening in the next part?" I ask taking the glass from Jason.

"It's a surprise." He says with a smile.

I lay back on an elbow and sip my wine while the guys chit chat. Jason finishes his wine and sets the glass on the dresser giving Michael a look. Michael smiles and hands him his glass before taking mine. After handing it to Jason he lays back on the bed reaching for me. "Elle come here."

I get up and straddle his hips sliding my creamy lips on his cock. He reaches up and pulls me down to kiss me as my hips continue rocking. I'm a little surprised when I feel Jason move between Michael's knees, it changes to delight when he takes hold of Michael's cock slowly stroking him before guiding him into me.

I rock back taking Michael deep inside my cum filled pussy and then slowly stroking up and down. Jason's hands move to my ass moving with me. I feel him shift closer and then the familiar weight of his cock rubbing against my ass. Michael's hands move to my thighs. I lift my head looking to Michael's eyes, questioning. He smiles as he grips my thighs slowing my movement til I come to a complete stop.

That's when I feel Jason's cock starting to push into me with Michael still inside. Even though his cum has made us slippery it's still incredibly painful. My eyes close tightly as I gasp and struggle to breathe, the pain radiates outward in throbbing waves. I feel Michael's hand move to my face, his thumbs trace my cheek bones as he murmurs "Elle, honey breathe."

I open my eyes looking at him through tears. He smiles and nods slightly. His hands move to my shoulders holding me, Jason pushes in farther. My mouth opens slightly in a silent scream, my hands gripping the comforter tightly. Lungs burning from lack of oxygen I finally manage to take a deep gulping breath.

I hear Jason groan as he pushes himself the rest of the way in. Michael's hands move back to my face, brushing away tears. They give me a few moments to adjust before they start to move in me slowly at first. A low moan escapes me as the pleasure begins to over ride the pain. Michael gasps below me and Jason moans behind me, their pace increases. I can't stop my hips as they rock back, the mix of pain and pleasure is intoxicating.

Jason's grip on my hips tightens as his groans get louder, Michael's eyes close as he pushes harder on my shoulders. The room is filled with our moans and gasps as we move together. Michael cums first but Jason isn't far behind him. We all slow as we try to catch our breath.

"That was incredible." Jason says softly as he pulls out.

"Mmmmm yes." Michael agrees pulling me down to kiss him. "Don't move." He whispers to me with a wink. He slides out from under me and moves behind me to get to my exposed cream filled pussy. I feel his hands opening me then his tongue gliding over my skin taking the cum from my skin before dipping in to pull the rest into his mouth. I moan as he sucks me, taking away the lingering pain. When I cum I almost collapse. I feel Jason climb into bed next to me then his arms are around me pulling me onto my side against his chest. Michael moves up to lay in front of me.

That's how the three of us drift off, all cuddled up together. Yes, I know, I'm a very very lucky woman.

12