Michael and His Teacher

Story Info
Michael blackmails his teacher.
1.5k words
3.99
180.7k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

-Background-

Michael was a typical 19-year-old college student, did as much work as was needed and paid little attention in class. That was of course, except for his psychology lessons. Amy, his psych lecturer was a very beautiful woman, especially in relation to his other female teachers, She was petite (5'3") had beautiful full brown hair and sparkling brown eyes. Her body was also exquisite, perfectly shaped breasts, a narrowing flat tummy, swaying hips and a peach-like ass. In her lessons, he sat and listened intently, his mind only drifting now an again to the place where Amy was his lover.

Michael felt he was a good-looking student, stylish brown hair, green eyes, athletic build and only lacking, her felt, in height (5'8), but he made up for it in confidence, he was always around lot of women and able to talk freely and smoothly with them. He never had a problem hooking up with girls his own age but Amy was different...

Last week he had seen Amy with another college professor, they were clearly together, this was against college policy and they could both be sacked instantly, and that's when he decided, perhaps out of jealousy that he was going to get her no matter what.

--

It was coming to the end of Michael's Psych class. After the 1½ lesson of watching Amy teach and move he decided it was time to make his move. Raising his hand

"Yes Michael."

"Miss May I see you after class, I feel I'm not doing myself justice on the relationships coursework and I was hoping you could help," Michael asks, smiling.

"Of course Michael, I was about to dismiss the class anyway," Amy replies, quickly dismissing the rest of the class, "So Michael what is it you have a problem with?"

"Well, can you read it, I've gone over it I can't find anything, I just feel is missing something."

After carefully reading the paper Amy curiously asks "Michael there is nothing wrong with this paper, it will get full marks..."

Smiling "Ah yes, I know"

"What do you mean?"

"Well I actually wanted to see you about something else Miss"

"The why didn't you say so?"

"Well you see, I didn't think saying "Miss can I see you about you having sex with another professor" would be a good question in the middle of class"

Amy, with a look of complete shock tries to answer "Ah, err, well, you see the thing with that is..." but only manages to mumble a sentence together.

"Well the thing with it is Miss is it is against college policy and I had wondered what you thought about me knowing," Sitting back in his chair, Michael looks straight into his lecturer's eyes.

"Ok well, listen Michael, that is just a sex thing really," Amy blushes at the realisation of what she has just said to her student, "Well you know what I mean Michael, were not serious."

"Well I'm not sure that's how Mr Tomlinson (Head Lecturer) will see it," Michael said with a look of seriousness.

"Your right Michael, is there anything I can do to stop you from telling him, it won't happen again," Amy replied.

Michael chuckled to himself at the irony that his lecturer was asking to be let off, "Amy I'm not sure there is anything you can do, I feel it is correct to tell him."

"Please Michael, I'll do anything!" Amy said with desperation.

Smiling broadly Michael asks, "Anything Miss?"

"Yes, of course, I can't lose my job, I'll do anything to prevent this."

"Well there is one thing," Michael says with a grin as he moves his hand onto Amy's leg.

A little taken back at the realisation of what Michael wants Amy quickly stands up and saying, "Michael we cannot possibly do that, you're a student, it's wrong and against the rules".

"Miss, you did say anything and if you don't then I will have to tell" Michael says, "Besides you've already broken the rules, what's another one?"

Standing, knowing she has no choice Amy says, "Ok Michael, if I do this for you, you wont tell Head Lecturer, right?"

"But of course Miss, I only want one thing..." Michael says, as he looks Amy up and down.

Closing the door and blinds Amy hesitantly sits on the desk in front of Michael, "So what do you want Michael?"

"I want to see you naked... but I want you to dance at the same time" He says making himself more comfortable.

"O...Ok..." Amy stutters.

She begins to remove her clothes. Starting with her black jumper, pulling it over her head, it realises her beautiful hair and shows Michael her breasts for the first time, covered by a nice black lacy bra. Throwing her top to the ground, Amy turns around and begins to pull her skirt down revealing her matching French cut panties.

Michael looks on, watching in ore, his cock becoming hard in his pants, "Wow Miss, Amy, your body is just as beautiful as I imagined"

Amy happily took Michaels praise, she was pleased that she, a 29-year-old woman could still be held in awe by a young man like him, she knew that he had a lot of previous girlfriends, who were much younger. Then she questions herself on why she was enjoying this student ogling her, he was blackmailing her for gods sake!

Then Amy unclasped her bra and threw it to one side, placing her arm over her breasts, concealing as much of them as she could she turned round once more and slowly slipped her hand downward. "Wow Amy, your tits are amazing!"

Amy blushes and then resumes stripping. Her fingers find the sides of her panties and run round the edge of them teasingly. After a moment of teasing she placed her fingers inside and slowly pulls her panties down, bending over as she does.

Michael Gasps, "Ohhhhh."

Amy takes this as a good sign and turns around quickly covering herself up, "Ok Michael, you've got what you wanted..."

Looking straight into Amy's eyes Michael takes a pause before saying, "No Amy, you have me wrong, that was for starters."

"Wha... what do you mean?"

"You know what I mean Amy, plus I think you enjoyed that a little, even if you won't admit it"

"But Michael we can't, I can't..." Amy trails off.

"We can, and we will, that is if you want to keep your job," Michael says, authoritarian like, as he stands. He begins to walk towards Amy with a look of lust in his eyes. Standing in front of her and looks deep into her eyes and then begins to kiss her, softly at first, but as Amy responds the kiss become more passionate.

"That's right Amy, good girl," Michael says breaking the kiss.

Sitting on the desk Michael makes his arousal known, looking down at his budging cock pushing at the fabric of his jeans, "Now unbutton me and suck my cock now."

Amy was a little taken back by Michael's sternness, but complied. Walking over to in front of the desk Amy slowly rubs Michaels Thighs before unbuttoning his jeans and pulling them down his legs. As Amy pulls down Michaels boxers she reveals his large 8" cock and accidentally lets out a low moan. "Now suck my cock Amy, suck it like the little slut I know you are." Knowing she has no choice Amy begins to lick Michaels cock. Licking around the Head first she then traces her tongue down his shaft, causing his cock to tense. "Mmm Amy, that feels soo good." He moans, pushing his fingers into her hair. Then she moves his cock into her mouth and being to suck it hard. "Oh very nice Miss." After saying this Michael removes her mouth from his cock and pushes her up, standing up himself. "Now bend over the Desk Amy."

Reluctantly Amy bends over the desk, showing her ass and pussy in full view. "OH Amy, I've wanted this for a long time."

As he says this he stands behind Amy, as Michaels cock touches her Pussy, Amy lets out a low moan and moves her hips backward, letting his cock slide into her. "Feeling a little horny are we Amy?" Michael sniggers as he pushes all of his cock into Amy. While his cock move in and out of Amy, he uses his free hand too rub her clit. Amy reacts, letting out a loud moan "Mmmmm, Oh Michael, Fuck me, please fuck me harder." Hearing Amy moan, Michael being to pound his cock into her. Using his other free hand to grab her hair, he pushes his cock as far into her as it will go. Amy then grabs the desk as her orgasm begins to build in her body, the sensation of her pussy being filled repeatedly sending her to the edge. "I'm going to CUUM!" Amy cries as her pussy walls tighten around Michaels cock, sending him into orgasm too. His cock swells up as his ball release his hot cum deep into he wet pussy. Michael continues to fuck her, until his cock become limp, then he sits back into a chair, exhausted.

"Wow Amy, that was amazing, I can't wait to do it again!" Amy look over at Michael, "What do you mean, again?"

"You didn't think this was a one off did you?" Michael says grinning. "Were going to do this as often as I like, I'm sure you'll, cum to like it!"